A loving card for an ailing loved one to show your support and good wishes for a fast recovery. Free online Wishing Good Health To You ecards on Everyday.
Just a note to tell you how much you mean to us.
We know life can take a toll,
but we want you to know we are here for you,
and above all we wish you good health.
We are thinking about you as we so often do
and wishing you good health and
more happiness than your heart can hold.
Take time for yourself,
slow down and breath in the freshness.
Find moments that belong only to you,
and may your spirit savor them.
Be blessed with all that makes you
happy and healthy today and everyday.
There is a time and a place
for everything so it’s said,
but be sure you take your time,
and don’t worry about this place.
Feel Better Soon – From Your Coworkers
So you’re feeling under the weather, we hear
well that isn’t right but we can’t have you near.
So we thought hard and long and came up with a plan,
we will ship your work over ’cause you are the man!
Just Kidding – Feel Better Soon
Just sitting here thinking good thoughts about you.
I hope you know how important you are to me, and
because we are the best of friends, you cross my mind often.
I am asking God to be with you and grant you better health.
Wishing you good health and peace without end.
You deserve to feel rested and happy my friend.
I said a little prayer especially for you today,
that God would bless you as you continue in His ways.
Sometimes life may get you down, but know that someone cares.
I pray that you feel better soon and you are blessed beyond compare.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
When days are long and you feel down
know that someone is thinking of you.
I wish you good health, feel better soon,
relax, and know special happiness too.
Today is a day that you are on my mind,
so I think of you fondly and wish you well.
May the days be short before you feel better,
and may you soon be blessed with good health.
Sometimes I think about you, and fond memories just makes me smile.
I remember special days we had,and I am thankful for you in my life.
As you face uncertainty right now, please know you are on my mind,
I wish you better days, good health, and sweet thoughts to sustain you.
Get Well Soon
So sorry to hear your feeling under the weather
because it just isn’t right you see.
We hope you will soon be your sunshiny self
and back here where you need to be.
We Miss You
When someone we love is not feeling well
it causes a stir in our hearts.
We are thinking of you and wishing you
the best God’s healing hand can impart.
Feel Better Soon
Once upon a time you came into my life,
and you had my heart from day one.
Now that you are having a difficult time,
I want you to know I am still here.
Whatever you need, call on me,
and I will be there for you my friend.
Some people come into our lives,
and right away we know.
They have a special way about them,
and soon we love them so.
You are someone who is dear to me,
and know that this is true,
Today and everyday ahead I wish
good health for you.
May God Richly Bless You
I hear that you are feeling down
and not quite up to much.
So I am on a mission now to
make you smile and such.
You know how much I love you
with your sweet endearing ways.
Well know that I am praying God
spreads sunshine over your days.
Feel Better Soon
When someone we love is feeling down,
there is nothing more we want then to erase their frown.
Today it is time to let you know
that I am wishing and praying your illness just goes.
You are so beautiful inside and out,
and your strength is a virtue of that there’s no doubt.
May better health soon bless your days,
and may God keep you mindful of His special ways.
Send these wishing you good health and happiness in life Quotes and wishes to someone you cherish. 1. Life gives us so many things which.
Get well soon wishes and quotes are meant to convey inspiring and sentimental messages to a sick family member, friend, a colleague, loved ones etc; wishing them a quick recovery and letting them know that you share in their pain.
Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you won’t have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice.
1. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
2. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
3. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
4. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
5. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
6. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
7. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
8. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
9. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
10. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
11. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
13. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
14. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
15. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
16. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
17. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
18. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
19. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
20. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
21. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
22. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
23. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
24. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
25. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
26. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
27. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
30. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
31. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
32. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
33. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
34. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
35. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
36. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
37. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
38. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
39. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
40. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
41. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
42. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
43. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
44. I’m telling you, this [ injury/disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
45. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
46. I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
47. I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
48. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you’re doing well and recovering quickly from your recent surgery. Here’s hoping you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health.
49. Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery.
50. I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!
51. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
52. The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
53. Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
54. Sending you all my love and best wishes for your recent surgery. Hope all is well and that you get well soon. May you enjoy many more years of excellent health.
55. Lots of love and happy thoughts are coming your way after the big surgery. Get well soon, we all miss you at [school/home/work].
56. I’m so glad that your surgery is over. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery.
57. Hope you’re doing well since your recent surgery. Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. Get well soon!
58. I’m glad to hear that surgery was pain-free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
59. Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
60. I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
61. Through our prayers, we’ve been asking the good Lord to look after you and take care of you. Get well soon! We all hope for your speedy recovery! School/Work just isn’t the same without you!
62. We’re hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. Wishing you all the best and get better soon! School/Home/Work isn’t the same without you.
63. Not a moment goes by that you aren’t in my thoughts. I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
64. May your road to recovery be short and pleasant. Sending all of my love and best wishes to you after your recent surgery. Get well soon.
65. I thought long and hard about what to write in this “Get Well” card, but I couldn’t come up with much. So here it is: I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery!
66. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you’ve really proved it during surgery. Hope you’re feeling all better real soon.
69. Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
70. Just wanted to send you best wishes for your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
71. Thank Goodness that the worst is behind you already. We all wish you a zippy recovery. Get well soon!
72. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. Wishing you the best.
73. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! Sending you the best wishes possible for many more years of health and happiness.
74. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. It’s hospital food! Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal!
75. Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. Get well soon!
76. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. Here’s hoping that you get well soon. Best Wishes.
77. You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
78. Even a strong and courageous person like you sometimes has a down moment. I hope you recover quickly from surgery and I’m sure you’ll be up on your feet in no time! Get well soon!
79. Just wanted to send you all my love and prayers. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. Get well soon!
80. You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
81. It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
82. I heard everything went off without a hitch! Keep us updated on your recovery. All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon
83. Happy to hear that it’s done and over with! Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
84. Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
85. This card is meant to give you courage and strength for a healthy and speedy recovery from surgery. Get well soon!
86. They say that it’s in your hour of need that you truly understand who your real friends are. Well, count me in! I’m praying for you to recover quickly and to get well soon!
87. I’m so sorry to see you in this way. However, I know that you’re very strong and that you’ll be able to recover from this surgery with flying colors. Get well soon!
88. Sending all of my thoughts and prayers your way, hope that you have a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Best wishes and get well soon.
89. Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
90. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.
91. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
92. Here’s hoping that your recent surgery went well and that you’re on the way to a speedy recovery.
93. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
94. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
95. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
96. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
97. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
98. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
99. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
100. Have you a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
101. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
102. There’s nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn’t say much better…
103. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
104. Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
105. You are in our thoughts and we’re all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.
106. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
107. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
108. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
109. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
110. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness…
111. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
112. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
113. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
114. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
115. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that I’ll always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook.
116. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
117. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
118. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way!
119. Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
120. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
121. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
122. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
123. Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
124. Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
125. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
126. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon.
127. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Put in mind that you are not alone in your suffering. Get well soon.
128. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
29. Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs.
130. The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
131. Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.
132. May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
133. May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
134. Praying today for your recovery – it’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
135. Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
136. We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
137. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
138. You have plenty of patience and that’s why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get better now.
139. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
140. I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
Being in perfect health and having true happiness in life is very essential to any living soul. There's this happiness which naturally overtakes us when we are healthy that when others see us, they truly feel life is worth living.
A moment of being in an unhealthy state, we know how it feels. Every moment we enjoy these wonderful gifts, we should be thankful. Not everyone around us has the opportunity to have good health or enjoy true happiness in life. As humans, learn to inspire the life and the world of others. Show them life is worth living and make them know they can also achieve health and real happiness to live comfortably.
Perhaps, you may not have or know the right words you can use to lift their spirit and you desire to stir the hearts of many this 2019. Here are these awesome Wishing You Good Health and Happiness in Life Quotes that would make your life a blessing to others.
Wishes aren't little, especially when they are well written and come from a loving heart. Send these wishing you good health and happiness in life Quotes and wishes to someone you cherish.
1. Life gives us so many things which make us need good health and long for happiness. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
2. May all you do and achieve bless you every day with great happiness and good health.
3. I pray that as you live on, your life is continually sustained by good health.
4. May your life’s journey be blessed and accurate with divine health that leads to happiness forever.
5. May your good health be preserved and happiness remains with you.
6. They say ‘’health is wealth’’. May every goal you set be achieved in perfect health and yield you great health.
7. All that surrounds you shall always bring happiness and make your life beautiful. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
8. All I pray and wish for you is that abundant joy be your portion. Your path shall be favoured.
9. Life shall give you blessings beyond measure and make life generous to you.
10. Life brings many things for us to enjoy. May you enjoy and enjoy in abundance.
11. Some results life throw at us may not be pleasant but I want to pray for you that your life shall be pleasant and of good taste.
12. Every moment shall swell in you words of peace, sing songs of love and spray you with perfect health and rest you in happiness forever.
13. Having fun and good times with loved ones and friends makes life happier for us. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
14. I pray you have more strength to live, love and be happy.
15. May your life be perfumed with so much good things that cause great things to happen.
16. The light you have been shall not go dim but light up continually. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
17. Great fulfilment is achieved when there is happiness and good health. This is all I pray you have.
18. May you be crowned with so much grace that your life will yield blessings.
19. Heights you’ve not attained, you’ll attain. Positions, wealth and all you desire to have, shall be granted. Have a fulfilled life.
20. May heaven smile on you and make your happiness full and complete.
21. Some people say, ‘’fat means you’re healthy’’ but It goes beyond just being chubby. I pray you enjoy the true meaning of staying healthy in happiness.
22. A successful life keeps blooming and growing from good health. It’s all I pray you experience as you go on in life.
23. So many things we learn to appreciate every day as we live. Having a sound perfect health is one. Cheer on.
24. Many, their wealth can’t buy them good health or even fix them in a happy state. I pray you receive mercy to enjoy life perfectly.
25. Every day, we try hard to give ourselves a lovely treat to make life comfortable. I pray life always treat you well.
26. Life is meant to be enjoyed in abundance. Enjoy it in perfect health and happiness.
27. Sweet taste comes when the ingredients are rich enough. May your life have a good taste.
28. May all who connects with you in life connect with good health and full happiness.
29. Going all the way without happiness is just like living an empty life. I pray and wish you good health and happiness in life.
30. When all you can hear and live with is good news, life becomes worth living.
31. Living in hope and expectations of great days to come makes life meaningful and stirs our heart to happiness. Enjoy your good health.
32. How time flies, no one knows. The clock ticks every day and activities go on. May life victories keep overwhelming you.
33. Moving out of bed, making plans and executing them is the freedom that comes from a vibrantly healthy person. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
34. Life is purposeful, fun, fulfilling, brings happiness and lots more. May you experience the best out of it in good health.
35. The same way we face positive things, it’s the same we face negative. Face all challenges as it comes and I pray life makes you victorious.
36. As you run about to achieve and attain the best, take time to rest enough for good health gives chances to achieve more.
37. Thinking just leaves us depreciating by the day. Just stay positive and let happiness be your determination.
38. As you set out today, may your health improve and happiness surrounds you.
39. When we fall, we rise, we cry, we laugh, we fail, we succeed. May all you find give you the happiness you deserve.
40. If I want to wish you anything a million times, I’ll wish you good health and sincere happiness.
41. We all need and desire stable health, peace, joy and happiness to have fulfilment. May every day fill you with your desires.
42. I pray every moment satisfies your heart with real happiness and supply your body comfort.
43. If we know we would have to cry at some points in our lives, we would look for a way to always create happiness. I pray life gives you a million reasons to smile.
44. As you receive blessings every day, I pray you receive them with happiness and in perfect health.
45. Many times, the walls we build around us break down and we feel wasted. May your years in life always have a stronghold of health and happiness.
46. I pray life sends you favour and honour your paths. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
47. May all the results life gives you be centred on your happiness. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
48. When you count your blessings, I pray you count good health in abundance.
49. Always choose to be happy. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
50. It takes sadness to know happiness, noise to value silence, absence to appreciate presence and health to appreciate life.
51. If there’s one thing I’d always want to know, is that you’re always in perfect health experiencing peace.
52. We cannot control what takes over us but we have to adjust. May you be led in all paths to happiness.
53. We have the assurance that what lies ahead is full of hope, we work towards a better future. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
54. Many things will cause our happiness to fade away but one thing is to ensure you never leave the line that causes you joy.
55. We know life has so many sides and each side you're faced with has a meaning. May your life be blessed.
56. Who says there is no possibility of having good health and enjoying happiness in life, such a person is to be questioned. Enjoy your perfect health.
57. Before your body makes no meaning, make your body your comfort and be happy.
58. You rise to new hopes because you're happy and your health is assured.
59. Take time to reflect on how you have achieved happiness in life and aspire for more.
60. Wisdom is paramount. Learn to think happiness and stay in good health.
61. Sometimes you wish you've gotten it all but never let life overwhelm you to lose happiness.
62. Have your health as a good fruit to drink your happiness as purified water.
63. When you work towards good health, you'll walk in the footsteps of happiness.
64. Those who seek to pluck health are those who have the wisdom that they can be happy.
65. When you eradicate every thought that says, you can't be healthy, you'll then realize you can even enjoy the best out of life's health and happiness.
66. Life is in dimensions, things come and go. Make use of every minute wisely and guard your comfort and happiness.
67. Being a successful victim of life, you have to put yourself to having good health and happiness.
68. You do it right with your health is in good condition. Have a resourceful life.
69. If there's one mark on life's finishing line, it's the mark of happiness.
70. Wake to perfect health and retrieve your lost happiness.
71. Every day is an opportunity to achieve happiness and work towards good health.
72. I hope as the clock ticks, you'll always see your health appreciating and happiness full.
73. When you find a resting place to lay your head, think good health and spread happiness. Have a fantastic life.
74. Every day can be a happy and resourceful day if we decide to make it happen.
75. A day happiness is not enough, make it last for a lifetime. Enjoy the best health in life.
76. Have a great perspective about life. Happiness is sure with perfect health.
77. When you're asked about your comfort, peace and health, just say, "happiness".
78. Have a life void of depression but joy and happiness transmitted to others around.
79. When you start happy, remember, it's good to finish happily.
80. When you've paused on the journey to good health, happiness relaxes.
81. Never for one minute let the slide of your health fail. Have an excellent life.
82. May the day always flood your activities with unique happiness.
83. You watch things which makes you smile, you think thoughts which give you comfort. Keep the happiness intact.
84. Let the sound of music you hear, sing health to your mind, spirit and soul.
85. When you remember that you always have to be victorious, you'll forever desire sound health to remain happy.
86. Live every day accordingly, avoid stress but maintain joy.
87. Pray, your heart gets the best result from good wishes, health and happiness in life.
88. If you want to wish for anything more, wish health, peace and happiness.
89. So many things happiness brings, just hold on and enjoy.
90. Be happy you're always healthy.
91. Don't let your happiness be seasonal. Stay happy always.
92. Never be scared to shout happiness and live happily.
93. Be wise to understanding and appreciative to life. For peace of mind cometh from a good health and happy mind.
94. Be an impact to those who come around you. Cheer up every soul you can.
95. Love while you can, praise while you live, hope and desire for the best in life.
96. Always believe, good health is possible and happiness keeps you strong.
97. Every problem has an expiry date. Learn live life one day at a time and keep on a happy countenance.
98. Live life, live goodness. I hope all that you achieve, build in you perfect health.
99. Life is full of health goodness coupled with good mental fitness. Enjoy health, enjoy happiness!
100. Health is a subset of long life, I hope that you enjoy the best good health life offers.
101. We think of so many things but control the seed which is planted in your thoughts.
102. Let your own happiness be managed by you. Wishing you great health in life.
103. Keep fit, make life fun, eat a good meal, make wealth and give up all things that lead to bad health.
104. Everyone is happy when they're healthy. Wishing you more goodness in life.
105. The best heritage a human can have is perfect health in happiness.
106. Your health is your key. Always keep it safe.
107. Seek for the happiness of others and live life at its peak. Have a beautiful life.
108. Your health becomes better and stronger every day when you reflect smiles on others sadness.
109. When you know you have the gift of being so happy, never let the wrong feeling steal it away.
110. We learn to appreciate health and happiness more when we have felt the state of being unhealthy and sad. I wish you good health and happiness in life.
You've beautifully soiled the heart of others by sending them beautiful life wishes of good health and happiness. Please, kindly drop your comments if you love this post.
Written By Ruth Erioluwa.
But the French generally don't say "new" when wishing someone a great with a phrase that literally translates as "have a good health," as in.
If your friend or relative is feeling unwell, or staying in the hospital, the best thing you can do – apart from visiting them – sends a little Get well soon card or a small gift to let them know that they are in your thoughts and that you are wishing them quick recovery.
Beautiful get well soon flowers are available at SerenataFlowers.com and as for the card, there are over 40 ideas for getting Well Soon Quotes and messages:
sources: wishesmessages.com and wishesgreeting.com
30+ Get Well Soon Messages
15 Get Well Soon Wishes for a Friend
Get Well Wishes
Get Well Soon Flowers – Basic Etiquette
Forget me not: Remembrance Flowers
50+ Get Well Messages
10 Get Well Soon Gifts for any Budget
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you. Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.