Sincere True Love Quotes for Him from The Heart . If you are ready to value the happiness of your partner more than yours, you can be sure.
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old peace and love quotes, peace and love sayings, and peace and love proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
We do not want riches, we want peace and love.
Every human longs for peace and love.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power there will be peace.
Love -- giving and receiving from the heart -- involves ... peace
Without justice and love, peace will always be the great illusion.
Archbishop Helder Pessoa Camara
The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things.
If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that's a problem. Peace and love are eternal.
Peace between countries must rest on the solid foundation of love between individuals.
Love does more than bring peace where there is conflict. It brings a different way of being in the world.
Every act of love is a work of peace no matter how small.
Peace and love are ever in us, being and working; but we be not alway in peace and in love.
Julian of Norwich
We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.
William E. Gladstone
Love is the purest form of a soul at peace.
There are two things that cannot be achieved in life unless you close your eyes a little bit. And that's love and peace. If you want perfection you won't obtain either of them.
Looking for the most unforgettable quotes about life, love, happiness and friendship? SayingImages has put together the best quotes for you. Famous quotes are.
138 New Year WishesLet these New Year wishes be ones that you share with others. January 1 - what a great time to encourage others. A new year, a new beginning, a new start for us all. Ring in the New Year with these wishes and new year greetings for family and friends. Share these wishes with the special people in your life.
The pursuit of happiness is real.
We all want to be happy, right?
After all, life’s better when we’re happy, healthy and successful.
So to help you on your journey to happiness, please enjoy these 138 feel-good quotes about happiness…
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.” – Alain De Botton
“Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
“I have only two kinds of days: happy and hysterically happy.” – Allen J. Lefferdink
“People should find happiness in the little things, like family.” – Amanda Bynes
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
“As people spin faster and faster in the pursuit of merely personal happiness, they become exhausted in the futile effort of chasing themselves.” – Andrew Delbanco
“Whoever is happy will make others happy.” – Anne Frank
“Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
“Happy girls are the prettiest.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
“Family, friends, a good laugh and beautiful weather are the best cures.” – Bar Refaeli
“All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.” – Baruch Spinoza
“Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.” – Benjamin Franklin
“A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” – Bernard de Fontenelle
“To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” – Buddha
“There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” – C. JoyBell C.
“Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” – Carl Jung
“The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” – Carrie Jones
“Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.” – Channing Pollock, Mr. Moneypenny
“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
“There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.” – Charlotte Bronte
“If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.” – Chinese proverb
“The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.” – Colette
“Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Cynthia Nelms
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
“It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” – Dale Carnegie
“People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know.” – Dany Laferrière
“We can’t control the world. We can only (barely) control our own reactions to it. Happiness is largely a choice, not a right or entitlement.” – David C. Hill
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
“I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success.” – Diego Val
“Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.” – Divyanka Tripathi
“Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.” – Don Marquis
“The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.” – Doug Larson
“Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens.” – Douglas Jerrold
“Happiness is always the serendipitous result of looking for something else.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
“Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around.” – E.L. Konigsburg
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
“If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.” – Edith Wharton
“Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things.” – Epictetus
“The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.” – Eric Hoffer
“My family didn’t have a lot of money, and I’m grateful for that. Money is the longest route to happiness.” – Evangeline Lilly
“Happiness is a place between too much and too little.” – Finnish proverb
“Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” – Frederick Keonig
“There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.” – Freya Stark
“No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel García Márquez
“Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
“Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
“How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now, and there will never be a time when it is not now.” – Gerald Jampolsky
“Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy.” – Gretta Brooker Palmer
“Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
“Cheerfulness is what greases the axles of the world. Don’t go through life creaking.” – H.W. Byles
“Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack.” – Hazelmarie Elliott
“True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” – Helen Keller
“You can only have bliss if you don’t chase it.” – Henepola Gunaratana
“Happiness is a form of courage.” – Holbrook Jackson
“All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
“Real happiness is cheap enough, yet how dearly we pay for its counterfeit.” – Hosea Ballou
“So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?” – Hunter S. Thompson
“Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.” – Immanuel Kant
“Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self.” – Iris Murdoch
“Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it.” – J. Petit Senn
“Happiness is distraction from the human tragedy.” – J.M. Reinoso
“Real happiness is not of temporary enjoyment, but is so interwoven with the future that it blesses for ever.” – James Lendall Basford
“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” – James Oppenheim
“I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” – Jane Austen
“Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though it were his own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease to be so.” – John Stuart Mill
“Happiness is only real when shared.” – Jon Krakauer
“You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
“Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” – Joseph Addison
“The happiness which is lacking makes one think even the happiness one has unbearable.” – Joseph Roux
“It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” – L.M. Montgomery
“There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.” – Lady Blessington
“If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu
“You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.” – Lauren Oliver
“If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
“In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness – otherwise how would you know when you’re happy?” – Leslie Caron
“There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
“He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
“Happiness is a constant work-in-progress, because solving problems is a constant work-in-progress – the solutions to today’s problems will lay the foundation for tomorrow’s problems, and so on. True happiness occurs only when you find the problems you enjoy having and enjoy solving.” – Mark Manson
“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” – Mark Twain
“In my life I’ve learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we’re all searching for. I haven’t come across anyone who didn’t become a better person through love.” – Marla Gibbs
“Happiness is a well-balanced combination of love, labour, and luck.” – Mary Wilson Little
“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” – Maxim Gorky
“Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. That’s the best kind of life.” – Maxime Lagacé
“Many things can make you miserable for weeks; few can bring you a whole day of happiness.” – Mignon McLaughlin
“Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.” – Mildred Barthel
“Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.” – Mother Teresa
“Happiness in this world, when it comes, comes incidentally. Make it the object of pursuit, and it leads us a wild-goose chase, and is never attained.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Happiness is the default state. It’s what’s there when you remove the sense that something is missing in life.” – Naval Ravikant
“Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.” – Norm Papernick
“Happiness is the resultant of the relative strengths of positive and negative feelings rather than an absolute amount of one or the other.” – Norman Bradburn
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
“Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” – Orhan Pamuk
“Happiness is an accident of nature, a beautiful and flawless aberration.” – Pat Conroy
“Happiness is the natural flower of duty.” – Phillips Brooks
“It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness.” – Richard Branson
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
“Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” – Robert Anthony
“To be happy, you must fancy that everything you have is a gift, and you the chosen, though you worked your tail off for every bit of it.” – Robert Brault
“Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” – Robert Frost
“Happiness is the experience of loving life. Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience. And love is looking at someone or even something and seeing the absolute best in him/her or it. Love is happiness with what you see. So love and happiness really are the same thing…just expressed differently.” – Robert McPhillips
“Most of us believe in trying to make other people happy only if they can be happy in ways which we approve.” – Robert S. Lynd
“Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.” – Robertson Davies
“Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Pleasure is very seldom found where it is sought. Our brightest blazes are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks.” – Samuel Johnson
“The happiness of life is made up of the little charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” – Sri Chinmoy
“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
“Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
“If you are not happy here and now, you never will be.” – Taisen Deshimaru
“There is no way to happiness — happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
“Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind.” – Thomas Jefferson
“We cannot be happy if we expect to live all the time at the highest peak of intensity. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.” – Thomas Merton
“The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
“The secret of happiness is to find a congenial monotony.” – V.S. Pritchett
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
“If you observe a really happy man you will find him building a boat, writing a symphony, educating his son, growing double dahlias in his garden, or looking for dinosaur eggs in the Gobi desert. He will not be searching for happiness as if it were a collar button that has rolled under the radiator. He will not be striving for it as a goal in itself. He will have become aware that he is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded hours of the day.” – W. Beran Wolfe
“We are no longer happy so soon as we wish to be happier.” – Walter Savage Landor
“Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” – Werner Erhard
“Happiness is an inside job.” – William Arthur Ward
“Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” – William Feather
“The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris
“On the whole, the happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.” – William R. Inge
“The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
Tags:happiness quoteshappy quotehappy quotesquotes about happinessquotes about happy
— Quincy Seale
Let these wishes quotes give you thoughts and inspiration to make your hopes And when you wish upon a star you might be happier the way you are. You were designed to fall in love with God, serve Him, love others, and live your life to .
An anniversary is a day that commemorates or celebrates a past event that occurred on the same date of the year as the initial event. It is a date that is remembered or celebrated because a special or notable event occurred on that date in a previous year.
Anniversaries are happy moments that come once in a while. Some of the most common anniversaries that are celebrated by people around the world include Wedding, death and birthdays, however, marriage anniversary seems to be the most celebrated amongst these three. One major thing that people usually do during anniversaries is that they send goodwill messages and wishes to the celebrant/celebrants. Here are some best happy anniversary messages and wishes that will interest you.
See Also: Anniversary Sayings You Should Never Miss
1. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s much harder to stay in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life.
2. Congratulations for another wonderful year of falling in love with each other. Happy Anniversary!
3. Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.
4. Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
5. Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
6. Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages. Happy Anniversary!
7. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
8. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.
9. Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
10. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
11. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
12. The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
13. For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
14. You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Every anniversary of yours is a special milestone. Happy anniversary.
15. As an old couple your legs may have become wobbly and beautiful wrinkles may adorn your lovely faces, but your love for each other never seems fade regardless of life’s phases. Happy anniversary.
16. Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Happy anniversary.
17. Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay like this forever. Happy anniversary.
18. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
19. I just wanted to send you my best wishes and congratulate you both on your anniversary! You guys make it look easy
20. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
21. Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Happy Anniversary!
22. Roses are red, violets are blue. But I don’t know of anyone else who possesses a love so true. Happy Anniversary!
23. Just wanted to send all of my love and best wishes as you celebrate another wonderful year together. May life grant you many more amazing years. Happy Anniversary!
24. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care.
25. Most of all, never lose the love which makes you a couple beyond compare. Happy Anniversary!
26. You’ve shown that you possess a true love which is sure to withstand the tests of time and continue to grow with the passing of the ages. May your love grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary!
27. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you to be celebrating another year of love and happiness. May your love continue to bloom and grow with the passing of each day. Happy Anniversary!
28. May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
29. Your family name too should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a couple – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and the very bEST. Happy anniversary.
30. The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant and eternal. Happy anniversary.
31. The sweetest of anniversaries are a result of getting through the most bitter of all moments of life – hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.
32. Your anniversary will remind you of the best moments of your relationship, but it will also remind you of all the strife you went through to experience those blissful moments. Happy anniversary.
33. Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
34. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
35. Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance – seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
36. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
37. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
38. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
39. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
40. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
41. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
42. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
43. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
44. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
45. Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
46. One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
47. The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
48. Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
49. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
50. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
51. Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years.
52. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
53. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
54. If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
55. The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, should never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!
56. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
57. The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
58. When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
59. True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did. Greetings of this Day to you and me!
60. When I look at you, my dear – It doesn’t seem like you’ve aged. To me you’re just as beautiful as the day we became engaged. Happy Anniversary.
61. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
62. Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
63. Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
64. In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
65. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
66. Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
67. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
68. Happy Anniversary! May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer.
69. Your dreams, ambitions, and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
70. If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
71. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s soul. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
72. The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
73. No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
74. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
75. Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
76. A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip – if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
77. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
78. Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
79. Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
80. Wishing more laughter, more joy, more love for the both of you in the years to come.
81. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
82. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love
83. Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.
84. Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.
85. Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.
86. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.
87. Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
88. Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
89. Sending my warmest wishes to a wonderful couple on their special day. Hope that you have a sparkling celebration on your anniversary.
90. Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.
91. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
92. Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
93. Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows, And celebrate your today, Happy anniversary to a lovely couple, God bless both of you.
94. Happy anniversary to a couple who almost never make me physically ill.
95. Happy Anniversary to a couple whose age difference is much less creepy now.
96. Best Wishes for a Happy Anniversary…to a pair who know how to take romance to heart. Treasure your day.
97. Happy anniversary to you both; Have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example; It shines in every way.
98. You had turned my life to a poem and its rhythm makes my dears and nears to rejoice ever and ever Happy Anniversary to you.
99. Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option.
100. Yours is a story of an endless love, made stronger by time. Happy anniversary!
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family, And Businesses
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures, and Photos
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! .. Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages · Best Wedding.