Wish your girlfriend, boyfriend and friends the best of luck for exams with Everyone who has ever passed exams, would say that it is very exciting and stressful. collection of good luck for exam messages, wishes and quotes with images.
Anyone who has ever appeared for an exam knows how stressful and challenging the entire process can be. The preparation that precedes the exam is often taxing and demanding. One needs to study hard and be determined to pass it successfully.
It’s a big day when a friend, family member or a relative has to sit for an exam. With stress levels sky-rocketing before the exam, they may seek some moral support from the people around them. This is the time when you can swoop in and make them feel relaxed with some words of wisdom. A simple good luck wish or a motivational message can double their confidence and give them a much-needed push before the exam.
All most of us really need, is some love and a vote of confidence by our near and dear ones. Go ahead and wish your friends, family and relatives good luck, so they do well and make you proud!
We hope you guys liked all these exam wishes quotes with images. These inspirational quotes will give them a positive energy before the exams. So it is a time to earn respect and play the role of an experienced elder friend or relative.
Wishing you an ocean of good luck and success in your upcoming exams. May good luck follow you throughout the exams. I know great.
Have you ever experienced any extremely important situations which seem to be the turning point in your life? As a rule, these situations have a great influence not only on the current state of affairs but also on the whole life! To be successful in all our businesses and ventures, we need some luck. To wish somebody luck people always use a lot of Good Luck Quotes!
We cannot live without changes! Very often it can be difficult to change the habitual order of things or even start something new. To do this, you should have a lot of courage…or someone who has a few Good Luck Quotes!
Good Luck Quotes are the best thing which can inspire and cheer up! Unfortunately, most of us are too superstitious! We think that without sincere Good Luck Quotes said by people close to us it`s impossible to cope with difficulties, do our work or just go for a walk!
To tell the truth, you can do everything without hearing different Good Luck Quotes! But who guarantees that you`ll be confident? You have much more self-reliance when people around you believe in you! That`s why sometimes everybody needs to hear some Good Luck Quotes!
Are you going to do something new? Do you need any support? Does your friend need to be inspired? The best Good Luck Quotes are here to help you! You have a chance to say good luck in many ways!
Some say that luck depends on the position of the Earth towards the Sun, or the Moon, or Jupiter, etc. on the day a person is born. Other believe that there is no such thing as luck at all, thinking that success only comes from a hard work. Well, both of these beliefs have the right to be. But in fact, being lucky may depend on various factors at once. And if your girlfriend or wife is about to make an important decision or is afraid of some life changes, don’t forget to wish her good luck with the help of these quotes. They are funny, they are interesting, they are worth your time.
Whatever problems come into your life, it’s important to stay strong and positive. We all have our ups and downs, we all go through a lot of challenges, but when it comes to facing the one, it’s nice to know that there are friends out there who believe in you. And you know what? You can be THIS kind of friend, supportive and inspiring. All you need to do is to read the following good luck sayings and save a few for when the time is right.
Let’s say your good friend or a family member has a sport competition soon, or they have been promoted, or have been invited to a interview in order to get a new job. Each of the situations requires a proper Good Luck wish, agree? And instead of saying the common phrases like “I wish you the best of luck” and ” good luck in your future endeavors”, you better read our set of quotes below and come up with something more original than these simple phrases.
The future can be scary. What is more, it frightens the hell out of most people, so don’t think that you are the only one with this problem. Not knowing what is waiting for us is what makes people be afraid. So, if someone you know and love is in the dark about their future, they need your support. They need to know that close people believe in them. Take a look at the short good luck quotes and wish the best for the future.
Taking exams and getting new jobs may be a tough life challenge for some of us. But one of the good thing of living in a society is that a person can always get a good portion of motivation from their surrounding. Wishing each other “good luck” has become a tradition in many cultures and it is for a reason. By simply saying these two words we let our close people know that we care about them, – and that’s worth something, right?
If you think that wishing someone good luck is a piece of cake, we’re about to prove it’s not. Of course, you can stick to the ordinary ‘good luck and all the best’ phrase, but who would be inspired by it? Encouraging quotes are a whole new thing. They can be more personal and convey a specific message. So, feel free to use these quotes to wish someone good luck in a more creative way.
If you’re still looking for the other ways to say good luck, we hope you will find them in this paragraph. Interesting quotations will prove you that it’s easy to cheer someone up with the help of words. Fortune loves only the bravest, so don’t be afraid of adventures. And the good luck quotes will put you in the right mood.
How could we ignore the visual side of the process of wishing someone good luck? Like, the post on Facebook or Instagram would be much more interesting with a bright image with a good luck quote on it, wouldn’t it? So, we hope you’ll find the one for you in this set.
Good Luck Messages for Exams: For sons, daughters, friends, colleagues, boyfriends, girlfriends and besties – this post is a lovely hotpot of inspirational quotes and motivational notes crafted for anyone who is preparing for a test. If you know someone who’s buckling under the pressure of an exam, write something sweet on a card or post something encouraging on their Facebook. Do whatever it takes to help soothe the pre-exam jitters, nervousness and stress. Even something as silly as a funny text will go a long way. After all, it doesn’t matter whether it is a small school exam or something as important as the SAT, GMAT or the Bar. At the end of the day there is no greater motivation than knowing that your friends and loved ones believe in you and want you to do well.
1) The best way to motivate yourself is to stop stressing about what’ll happen when things go wrong and start thinking about how awesome life will be when they go right. Good luck.
2) Exams are like ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends. Their thoughts harass you until late at night, turn your life upside down and cut you off from the rest of the world. All you can do is get over them as quickly as you can. Good luck.
3) As your girlfriend, it is my responsibility to wish you good luck for your exams with a hug and reward you with a sweet kiss if you do well. Here’s a hug and I hope that you earn your kisses. All the best.
4) The easiest way to do well in your exams is to treat them like a giant punching bag. Use all the strength of your memory and punch the daylight of your tests. All the very best.
5) Everyone knows you are the best student out there. All you need to do is work hard and revise with care. Good luck.
6) Let your hard work propel you to a speed so fast that good luck has no choice but to ride with a winner like you. All the best for your exams.
7) Nothing can stop you from doing your best, nothing can pull you down – as long as you start studying hard and stop fooling around. Good luck.
8) Don’t let shabby grades smear your beautiful personality. Good luck.
9) If you hate any of your teachers for giving you detention, this is your chance to get back them by scoring well and earning their admiration. Good luck for your exams.
10) If the stress of an exam is bringing you down, just think of studying hard as falling on a trampoline. The harder you fall, the higher you will rise. All the best.
11) Luck is for the lazy, success is for those who work hard.
12) Exams don’t test your knowledge as much as they test your state of mind. Be relaxed and calm down, I am sure you will do fine. Best wishes to you.
13) Luck is a funny thing because sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. So take matters in your own hand, study hard and stop relying on something so fickle. All the best.
14) These exams are your opportunity at proving your worth to everyone around you. Grab it and do your best, don’t let it pass through. Good luck.
15) An exam is not just about finishing just another paper. It is a chance to do well and silence your naysayers. Good luck.
16) Good grades are life’s way of saying that there is a bright future in store for you. Good luck.
17) Do you want to know a secret way to get your parents to stop nagging, grounding and advising you throughout the year? Just do well in your exams. Good luck.
18) Luck chooses its recipients very carefully and it only comes to those who believe in themselves and those who are prepared to win. So be confident and don’t let the stress of your exams get under your skin. Good luck.
19) Every exam is a step on the ladder of your life. Do well so that you have something rock solid to hold it all together. Good luck.
20) Hundreds and thousands of people in the world give exams every day. Surely, something so common and ordinary can’t be too difficult. Good luck.
21) Bad grades like your exes. Best forgotten, because you know that you can do much better. All the best.
22) Make the most of your exams because it is the only time your parents won’t mind if you stay up all night at the pretext of studying. Enjoy and good luck.
23) You have the sharpest memory anyone has ever got, so ace your exams by giving it your best shot. All the best.
24) Do you worry about losing before you start playing ball with your friends? Then why worry about failing before you even start giving your exams? Good luck mate.
25) Good luck strikes when you least expect it too. Guess what, it just struck you with this message. All the best.
26) Nothing can come in-between you and your destiny, if you grab hold of every opportunity. Nothing can come in-between you and your fate, if you strive to be great. Nothing can come in-between you and success, if you give it your best shot and nothing less. Good luck for your exams.
27) Being successful in exams and tests is a simple two step process – believe in yourself and back it up with plain old hard work. Good luck.
28) Stop feigning nervousness before exams just so that you can get your friends to pamper you and reassure you that you are brilliant. xoxo.
29) Passing your exams with good grades will gradually make a strong foundation which will help you create rainbows even when you face severe storms in life. Good luck.
30) Don’t let these puny exams get in the way of your big dreams and ambitions. Save all the stress for bigger things in life. Good luck.
31) Instead of stressing out and jinxing yourself for the worst, just focus of studying hard and beating everyone to come first. Good luck.
32) If you don’t believe in yourself when you write your exams, how do you expect the examiner to? Have faith in yourself not just because it is the right thing to do, but because you are the best. Good luck.
33) Better grades can get you a better job, better car, and a better life. Exams are worth the trouble after all. Good luck.
34) In life, it is impossible to be 100% sure of whether you will pass or fail. But working hard is a sure shot way to increase your chances of doing well. Good luck.
35) I am not going to wish you good luck. Awesome students like you never need luck to be by their sides – they create their own destiny. Go for it.
36) An exam is not only a test of your academic knowledge, it is a test of your calmness, stability and courage. All the best.
37) The real motive of exams is not to test your knowledge, but a way to remind you how brilliant and intelligent you really are. Ace your exams and prove your worth. Good luck.
38) Make sure you remember everything you study but don’t forget the most important thing – luck favors those who give it their best shot. Good luck.
39) Studying hard is the best form of luck that you can ever have. So what are you waiting for? All the best.
40) Exams may be compulsory but stressing out about it is a choice that isn’t. Good luck.
Maybe you want some good luck quotes for exams to write in a card or on Saying best of luck to someone is something we do all the time.
Sometimes we extremely need the support – either moral or material, it does not matter. Even if we are really tough people, we are still only humans, each with our own strengths and weaknesses. We should not be shy to say that we are tired, afraid of the future or moving on. People around us are much kinder and more polite than we can imagine, so share your concerns with your close friends or relatives. Be sure that they will support you! And will continue to do that until the moment you feel total certainty about the steps you make. However, if you turn out to be a person who listens to the hard stories from your friend’s life – remember that it is important to treat him well and say as many heartfelt words, as it is possible. If you suppose that you have a lack of speaking skills– we can offer some nice good luck phrases for your close people who are suffering from indecisiveness or for those who are in the dark about the future and afraid of this! Scroll the page to check them out.
Is it an important period of your friend’s life? Is he going to make a crucial decision or change in his life in the nearest future? Let him know that you will be there for him and use one of these heartfelt good luck notes to make the mood of your close person more positive!
Well, you do not need to say much, but still should say something. If you do not want to keep an inspiring monologue for an hour – take one of these short good luck wishes and one-liners to support your buddy!
What can be better than having a bit of fun? Humor is suitable almost in every situation, so why not you include some jokes in your best of luck message? A few funny words won’t hurt for sure.
Let’s say you are far from your close person, but still want to show him or her that you are always near. Send some good luck messages to this person, and be sure that he or she will get plenty of energy and will be grateful for your attention. Do not leave your beloved ones alone, wherever you are.
The future sometimes scares many of us to death – well, at least, it can. If someone you care about has been through a lot of troubles lately and if this person sees no positive changes – you should remind them that nothing lasts forever, and the dark period will end sooner or later. Just say “good luck” ( you can do it personally or via an email) and be sure that the result won’t make you wait long. Your close ones will smile and laugh, confidently looking into the bright future!
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to show a person how much you care. To help you with this, we have picked these thoughtful messages which will help you to wish someone good luck. They are heartfelt enough to impart warmth to your close person, who you want to encourage.
Sending good luck quotes to the loved ones and family members is a really important thing to do, since only only does it change the mood and inspires, but also makes the family ties stronger. Support your children or your parents with these wonderfully kind words and additionally remind them that you miss them so much.
It is pleasant to get a message with wishes of success, isn’t it? Especially if you need to get through some serious obstacles on the way to happiness. Like, when you take a part in a game or some other competition, or you need to pass an important exam. A few words like “I wish you all the best” will give you the feeling of confidence. Remember, that your colleagues and team players also feel the pressure during the times like these: send them these nice quotes to make them smile and motivated.
Here are some funny good luck texts that we have found for you. Not only will they put you in a good mood, but also inspire you to use them in the e-mails to your friends to cheer them up, too. Where is laugh, there is no more place for tears or sadness, so crack the jokes anytime you think they are suitable!
The best friends are our spiritual brothers and sisters – they are so close to our souls that we almost feel the same. If you realize that your bro feels bad, take these sayings and send him immediately to give him the first moral aid! Do not wait until the moment he will need to go to the hospital with the deep depression.
How often do you hear ‘best of luck’ or ‘good luck in everything you do’? We suppose, you hear these words if needed – if there are people, who are able to support you. However, if you feel alone or do not want to share your feelings with the others – turn to the famous people, whose experience proves us that a new path should not frighten. Moreover, their wisdom teaches us that living your life differently brings a lot of opportunities, and that everything you should do – is never giving up.
Good Luck Quotes4.5 (89.23%) 13 vote[s]
A few words like “I wish you all the best” will give you the feeling of confidence. send them these nice quotes to make them smile and motivated. I heard you have an upcoming exam.