Let's join these people in their part of success and wish them on being promoted. Here are some promotion quotes for your colleague, boss, friend, husband or.
Spread the love
Someone in your circle might have got a promotion at work and you’re looking for Decent Promotion Wishes to express some precious and beautiful words to them. You’re at the right platform! We present you an extensive list of Best Promotion Wishes.
It is always a great achievement to step up at work position and get a new promotion. That’s how hard work shows the journey towards succession. And the person who gets to know about the promotion excites as they expect it and deserve it for his/her hard work. That definitely is the next level of professional and successful life.
Let’s make their day more fascinating as to wish them for their achievement. We have a latest collection of Promotion Wishes and Greetings. Sure you’d love these wishing ideas and pick the best one to compliment and wish them. Scroll down!
Also check: Job Wishes For You.
1) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulations.
2) With your new promotion at work, your pockets will get heavier. But don’t worry because your wife will always be there to lighten them up. Congratulations.
3) Congratulations on your promotion! This is really a new exciting chapter of your life. Keep up the good work!
4) Congratulations for successfully juggling the responsibilities of family and work. You are truly an all-rounder and go-getter.
5) You mastered the art of working hard and squeezing the most out of your time at work. Now you have to master the art of making others do the same. Congratulations on becoming the boss.
6) Congratulation for your promotion That was the first step into a successful future.
7) Your promotion doesn’t come as a surprise to me. Hardworking, reliable, efficient, organized, proactive and effective people usually always get promotions in life. Congratulations.
8) Management gurus have always thought that there were only two types of employees – leaders and followers. You have proved them wrong by being a leader when your team needed direction and being a follower when your bosses gave you instructions. Congratulations for getting promoted.
9) I will never make the mistake of saying that you were lucky to get a promotion in your job because I know that you have worked bloody hard for it. Congratulations.
10) Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools, brother. I’m so proud of your achievement and wish you continued success.
11) You chased the promotion like a hungry tiger. Now it is time to sit back and relax the fruits of your hard work like a lazy bear. Congratulations.
12) I am extremely happy for my child and wish that this promotion would be only a stepping stone to a successful career. May Good Lord bless and keep you.
13) The seasons may change, the work may change, but nothing will ever change how great I think you are. Nice work with the promotion mate.
14) Are you a Steve Jobs in the making? Are you a Bill Gates in the making? Are you a Warren Buffet in the making? Are you a Mark Zuckerberg in the making? Are you a Larry Page in the making? No one knows yet but since this is just your first promotion, we have lots of time to find out! Congratulations.
15) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Your promotion proves that now, even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations.
16) Promotions will come and they will go. But your hard work will always shine and show. Congratulations.
17) Your promotion has made you a responsible manager, but your progress in life has made you a responsible human being. Congratulations.
18) Your promotion is just the first word in the first paragraph of the first page in your success story. There is lot more in store for you. Congratulations for getting promoted.
19) A promotion comes along with new challenges and tasks. I am sure you will manage those without a problem and wish you lots of luck.
20) The reason behind your PROMOTION is spelled out as Persistence, Resilience, Obedience, Motivation, Outstanding, Terrific, Impressive, Optimism and being Nifty at work. Congratulations.
Also check: Sunday Wishes And Quotes
21) Wow! I just heard the good news! Congratulations on your promotion and I’m sure you will be able to afford to treat us and celebrate this special moment of your life. Remember that we are just a text away and we will come to share your happiness and blessings as well! Keep up the good work my dear! You really deserve that promotion.
22) Until today I thought that you were the most loving father to your kids, most romantic husband to me and most genuine buddy to your friends. Your promotion proves that you are also the best colleague to your co-workers. Congratulations for being the best in everything.
23) Your turn has come at last. This truly calls for a grand celebration. Congratulations to my lovely wife.
24) Wonderful. I pray that you may well stand out and shine just like the most brilliant star in the sky. Congratulations on your promotion.
25) Congrats because you have successfully been through endeavors and commit much time just to get promoted. You deserved this success. Congratulations and all the best for the future success.
26) Your bosses may have promoted you but don’t feel obliged because it is nothing other than your own skills and sheer hard work that have propelled you to the next level. Congratulations.
27) Hard work is like salt. No matter how flavorsome the ingredients, a dish can never be complete without it. Congratulations adding salt to your life and getting a fabulous promotion.
28) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulation for being promoted.
29) Congratulations! You should write a book, titled Promotion for Dummies.
30) Well done. Congratulations on your achievement. I wish for more success to come especially now that you have taken yourself to the next level. I think a celebration for this is worth to be done. Cheers.
31) We knew that you were talented and brilliant, much before your boss eventually figured it out. Congratulations.
32) More than how much you deserve the promotion, the promotion deserves a fantastic person like you. Congratulations.
33) As you seek new challenges and make your dreams come true, may this awarding be a reminder of all that you can do. Now that you have been promoted, I look forward to hearing about a party soon.
34) Promotions are conspiracies hatched by companies to retain hard working employees. Congratulations for becoming yet another victim.
35) You may have become a high flying executive, but don’t forget who is in charge at home. Congratulations.
36) You may have got a promotion at work but don’t forget to spend more time with your wife, else you’ll get a demotion at home. Congratulations.
37) The wheels of your career are spinning in full speed. Keep going and don’t hit the brakes now. Congratulations.
38) Congratulations on a well deserved promotion at work! Someone has to keep them headed in the right direction.
39) I’m super excited for you and wish you all the best for your new role at work. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Also check: Good Luck Wishes
40) Congrats! I wish you surpass the expectations that your career puts forth. And find pleasure at the same time. I’m extremely happy for you my dear friend. Cheers.
41) Congratulations. I know you will never get this promotion without your perseverance and self-discipline. You are such a good model for people around you Standing ovation for you.
42) More responsibilities, tighter deadlines, bigger targets and working back till late – this is what a promotion really means. Sorry to burst your bubble but someone had to do it! Good luck and congratulations.
43) Your skills are unmatched, your knowledge is priceless and your experience is invaluable. You are the employee that cannot be replaced or replicated. Congratulations for your well deserved promotion.
44) Being promoted at work while having a good life too, means that you have successfully juggled the problems of your colleagues, boss, wife, children and friends Congratulations for being an all-round winner and problem solver.
45) You got the promotion you desperately wanted, because it was the promotion that you rightfully deserved. Congratulations.
46) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Now even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations for getting a promotion.
47) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee like you. Congratulations.
48) Congratulations to my co-worker and my friend! Hope this is just your first step towards success.
49) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee. Congratulations.
50) The promotion of an employee like you has reaffirmed my faith in traditional values of perseverance, hard work, dedication and determination. It has also reaffirmed my hate towards malpractices including flattery, office politics and sabotage. Congratulations.
51) Congratulations. You just got promoted and you are now in the next level of your career. Keep up the good work and always do your best. You really deserve that promotion.
52) You have always been the most beautiful wife to your husband, caring mother to your kids and loving daughter to your parents. Today you have proved that you are also the best professional in our team. I love you, congratulations on your promotion.
53) It was a question of time your company realized that they had a gem of a person working for them. Congrats! Everything is possible when you just believe in yourself.
54) Great job! Heard you’ve promoted and all this are true blessings. This is merely your first step on the way to success. Congratulations again! I know you deserve it.
Hope you loved these absolutely amazing and latest promotion wishes and the person to whom you send these must have been more joyous now. Stay tuned for more!
Spread the love
Free unlimited Promotion Wishes To Boss with listing websites included coupon codes, promo codes, discount codes, free shipping.
For every hardworking employee, promotion and salary raises are deserving compensations for good years of commitment to service and loyalty to his employer. A promotion is an upward movement from one rung on the ladder of achievement to another. Therefore, whether it is your friend or family that got a promotion, it is imperative that you congratulate him or her heartily.
Needless to say, it takes lots of timeless sacrifices, diligence, and smartness to be ushered into a higher phase of one’s career. Celebrate with them, and don’t forget to announce your own celebration by sending hearty messages to them. Below are some congratulations on promotion messages that can serve as guides to you.
1: Those who have met and know you can testify to your relentless dedication to excellence. It is no surprise that you got promoted. I am really happy for you. Congratulations, chief.
2: When I hear that success isn’t an accident, I quickly remember you. You have consistently proved to many that nothing is impossible once the mind is made up. Congratulations on your promotion.
3: When I hear that success isn’t an accident, I quickly remember you. You have consistently proved to many that nothing is impossible once the mind is made up. Congratulations on your promotion.
4: On this day, I wish to felicitate with you on your promotion and the latest feat you’ve achieved for yourself. May the days ahead be fruitful and great for you.
5: You are the perfect match for this office you’ve been promoted into. Your new position calls for great celebrations. Congratulations.
6: Congratulations on your promotion. I am very happy to be identified with your success story. You are indeed, a smart and hardworking person. I pray that more frontiers will be opened for you.
7: You are not just attentive to details; you are also caring and willing to lend your hand of help. It is incredible how far you have come, from the green horn of a couple of years ago, to the skillful professional you’ve become today. Congratulations on your promotion.
8: How fantastic it is to be honoured with a promotion! Words are insufficient to tender my high praise of you. I am proud of who you’ve become. Congratulations, dear.
9: The moment I heard that you were elevated to the position of a manager in your company, I was beyond myself in joy and excitement. I had always prayed for a time like that to come, and permit me to say that the party is on me. Congratulations and more of greater heights for you.
10: Even though a promotion comes with tougher challenges, I am very sure that you are up to the task. Before then, celebrate fully and accept my merry congratulations to you.
11: May God grant you the limitless strength and sterling wisdom that match with your new position. I pray that you become recommended for more opportunities which will take you to greater heights. Congratulations on your promotion.
12: Make sure you remain the person of integrity you have been. This promotion is a sign that you are capable, productive, and people-oriented. Never give your naysayers something to talk about. Congratulations on your new promotion.
13: You’ve got the basic attributes of a successful person. That notwithstanding, you are kind, down-to-earth and genuinely caring. Congratulations on your promotion.
14: You, my friend, are highly favoured. From the midst of fierce competitors, you were singled out to be promoted. Enjoy your new beginning for more successes.
15: Your brilliance is unhidden and your problem-solving capability is exemplary. Your promotion is a clear indication that you are an achiever. Congratulations for attaining such an enviable height.
16: I don’t know how you are a crazy hard worker and a dutiful mother at the same time. You make them look easy but the truth is that you are sacrificing heavily to create a balance between your workplace and your home. Now you have gotten promoted, I am sure you are going to whip out more surprises for us. Congratulations.
17: The way you carry people along is amazing. Ordinarily, it isn’t compulsory to be in the good books of all and sundry. That isn’t the case with you. In fact, you are the most loved and valuable employee in your organisation and I am happy you got a deserving promotion. Congratulations, brother.
18: There are few people on earth who were born to rule. You are one such person. Your one kind of ruling is different from a dictator’s because you are effortlessly influential amongst your superiors and subordinates. Congratulations on your new promotion.
19: You paid the price, so it is proper you reap your reward. Your days of labour to get to this point aren’t futile. Congratulations, mum, on your new promotion as the boss of bosses. I am super proud of you.
20: You are a role model to your children. You walk the talk and live by example. You demand the best from then without letting yourself out from the picture. Truly, they are blessed with a father like you. Congratulations, honey, on your promotion today. The world is at your feet.
21: Your promotion is a good thing for you, and for all of us who like seeing you successful. Thank you, for not letting us down and for exalting our shoulders higher. We are proud of you, anytime, anywhere.
22: Your promotion means: more money, more expectations, more skilfulness, more diligence. I know you are already set for the adventure. Congratulations, dearest friend.
23: People say you are too young to be promoted. But they have failed to see the mountains you have moved within the shortest time of joining our company. Anyway, I am glad our boss is a man that is more interested in results than in old age. Congratulations, dude, on your attainment of a much needed height. Where is the party holding?
24: You work without expecting praises. You have a hidden rule never to esteem yourself more than others. That was why, when the nominations were made on who to be appointed for the new position in your workplace, your name was in the mouths of over 60% of workers. I am excited that you made it. Congratulations.
25: I didn’t know you really wanted this promotion badly. Look at how you are beside yourself in happiness. Sincerely, I share in your joy. Congratulations, sister.
26: You are a workaholic who doesn’t fail to be relevant in the home front. Everyone cannot manage affairs the way you do without crumbling under pressure, but you do it effortlessly. I am not scared of how you will handle the responsibilities that come with your promotion because I trust your abilities. Congratulations!
27: You worked hard for this promotion, and your efforts paid off. Congratulations on the new chapter of your life which started this day.
28: Your promotion today serves as a lesson to every one of us, that there is a fine reward for hard work. Enjoy your new status.
29: Your success has left lasting imprints on the hearts of your admirers. Your life is an evidence that no mountain remains standing before a determined soul. Congratulations, friend, on your promotion.
30: It is a thing of joy to hear that you finally got the promotion you earnestly fought hard for. It meant a lot to you, and you gave your all for it. Congratulations, my friend, on never giving up on what your heart really wanted.
31: You are the teacher of professionals, yet one of the most humble persons I have ever come across. It is my pleasure to rejoice with you on your new promotion today. Better heights for you, I pray.
32: In your local branch, you have risen to be recognised as the Most Valuable Staff. Now, another victory has been added to that with your promotion. I heartily celebrate with you on your unprecedented achievements.
33: Your company knew better than to let a man of your calibre to be stolen away by another company in need of you. That was why they gave you this promotion. Congratulations. Give them a run for their money!
34: I am happy you got promoted. It is my earnest desire to see you go beyond your present position, next year. Congratulations!
35: While others were complaining vigorously about their poor working conditions, you chose to look beyond it to make the best of your time in the office. Your decision to be different earned you this promotion. I hope you change and shake things up with this position. Congratulations.
36: Contrary to popular opinions, successful people are ordinary people who saw extraordinary opportunities in ordinary problems. All your working life, you always looked out for ways to make things better, without minding the cost. I am glad you got your needed reward. Congratulations on your promotion.
37: I heard you have been promoted. Didn’t I tell you that a day like that will come in your life. You are different from the rest, and deserve the special promotion you got. Congratulations, dear.
Getting promoted at work is a very big deal, and an occasion worth celebrating and being celebrated for.
Did your boss, team lead or supervisor just get promoted to a new office/ role?
Did you congratulate him at work when every other person did, and you feel that's enough?
No, it's not! Especially if it's a boss you work with directly.
It doesn't matter if you have a personal relationship outside work or not. You should show love and regard by sending a warm congratulations message.
Who knows? This kind gesture might spark up some good rapport between you, and help move you up on the ladder of success.
I'm sure you also desire to be promoted to and beyond his/her position in the nearest future. And believe me, success can be contagious.
Now, you're probably wondering what time you'd have out of your busy schedule to compose such a message...
Worry no more, that is why I'm here to take that stress off your neck.
All you need do is read through this collection and choose any of the Congratulations Message you feel befits your boss, or suits the type of relationship you have with him/her.
1. I wish you all the best as you step up the ladder of success boss. Congrats on your promotion once again.
2. It's one thing to be a boss, it's another to be a leader. Thanks for being both, and inspiring us all to achieve more. We are proud to have been led by you. Congrats on your promotion Sir.
3. I am very happy to congratulate you on your recent promotion boss. I will miss you, but also know that the headquarters needs a dedicated leader like you.
4. Congratulations on your success and new appointment as (new office). May many more successes come your way. Thanks for being such a great boss.
5. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your new position. There's no better man for the role, but you.
6. I'm definitely going to miss my great boss and mentor. Congratulations on the promotion ma, much more to come.
7. Thanks for continually inspiring us to greatness. Congrats on your promotion boss.
8. Congrats boss. I've never met a man as dedicated and intelligent as you. You truly deserve this new position.
9. It's been amazing working with you, sir. I'm happy for you on this promotion. Congrats boss.
10. This team has been blessed to have you lead us, sir. We are glad you are moving on to greater heights. Congrats boss.
11. I wish you all the best as you take on your new position ma. May all the wisdom and strength to be outstanding be granted to you from above. Big congrats to you.
12. You have been the backbone of our amazing team, and we are more than glad your hard work and contributions have been recognised. Congrats on your promotion boss.
13. It's not so common to find a boss who's as interested in the growth of individual members of his team, as he is about the job. I celebrate you highly sir, congrats on your promotion.
14. You are not just my boss, you're a great leader and mentor. Congratulations on this promotion, and all the best as your take on new challenges.
15. To an amazing boss and leader, congrats on your promotion.
16. Thanks for being such a good example of what an excellent manager should be. Congratulations on your promotion sir.
17. I celebrate this huge success with you ma. Your passion for and diligence on the job has paid off nicely, and I wish you all the best in this new role.
18. Hearty congratulations to you, dear boss, on crossing this huge milestone. We wish you all the best and will miss you.
19. Seeing you being appointed for this new role is a big source of inspiration to us all on the team. Congratulations boss.
20. Congratulations to an exceptional boss. Many more great achievements sir.
Best of all Congratulations Messages for Promotion of Boss.
21. Congratulations on your promotion sir. I was extremely happy to hear about it. All the best for the new role.
22. I want to use this opportunity to say thank you, sir. I've learnt a lot under your management. Congrats on your promotion.
22. I'm not surprised you were promoted. You were made for the new role and the role for you. Congrats boss. Cheers.
23. Congratulations on your promotion, boss. You deserve it.
24. You made excellence out of a bunch of confused set of young professionals. Thanks for pouring yourself into us. Congrats on this well deserving promotion boss.
25. There's no better person for this new role. Congrats boss, I celebrate you.
26. A big Congratulations to you on behalf of the team, sir. We are convinced you will achieve greater heights in this new role.
27. I am extremely happy for you sir. I know how you have put many efforts to the growth of this organisation, and I'm glad you've been adequately rewarded.
28. Your inputs and impact on those you lead are evident to all. And on this promotion, I wish you all the best and greater successes. Congrats boss.
29. Congratulations to the best boss I've ever worked with. You truly deserve this promotion.
30. Dear Boss, this new promotion comes with much demands and challenges, but knowing how focused and resilient you are, I trust you to conquer and shine. All the best boss.
31. I'm glad I can say my boss is also my friend, and on this special celebration, I want you to know I appreciate all your efforts and support. Congrats on your promotion boss.
32. We knew it was only a matter of time before you got this promotion. Congrats sir.
33. Bright lights and stars can't be hidden for long. I am extremely glad you've finally gotten the promotion you desire and deserve. Cheers boss.
34. Congrats on your promotion boss. Your dedication and hard work have spoken for you and given you what's rightfully yours.
35. May this promotion be just the beginning of the best things to come to you this year. I'm happy for you boss.
36. Your promotion is a classic proof of the fact hard and smart work pays. Congrats boss.
37. Congrats on crossing this huge milestone boss. I'm proud to be your subordinate and to have learnt a lot from you.
38. Congrats on the promotion boss. You deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labour and inputs.
39. Congratulations boss. I pray you promotions in all other areas of your life too. Cheers.
40. I want to specially congratulate you on this promotion sir. Being under your leadership has been a great honour, and I wish you all the best in all your endeavours.
Check out these Congratulations Messages to Boss on His Promotion.
41. Congrats to you on this promotion boss. I am greatly inspired by your dedication, sir.
42. Accept my congratulatory note on your promotion, sir. This calls for a great celebration.
43. We, the members of your team are indeed lucky to have you lead us. Congratulations on this well-deserved promotion sir.
44. Congrats to you on your success in the project sir. Your hard work and commitment make you deserving of the promotion.
45. Here's to wishing you all the best in your new role. Congrats on the promotion sir.
46. Congrats on your promotion sir. You have taught me that there's indeed gain and honour in being dedicated and selfless.
47. Congrats on this long-awaited promotion sir. I wish you much more in the nearest future.
48. I wish you continuous and speedy growth in your career sir. Congrats on your recent promotion.
49. You are a priceless member of the organisation, and this promotion is just the beginning sir. Congratulations.
50. Congrats to you sir. This being your second promotion in less than a year, serves as an inspiration for us to aspire to greatness too.
51. Congratulations on the promotion sir. I wish you the very best as you achieve bigger feats in your career.
52. This promotion is indeed a great achievement. Congrats boss, you are the best.
53. Congrats boss. Technically speaking, you have gotten to the height of your career. But knowing how innovative you are, I know you will take giant strides and achieve greater successes in this new role.
54. Being promoted is a reward for being exceptional and dedicated. I celebrate you highly boss. Enjoy your new role.
55. Only those who produce tangible results get promoted, and you, boss, are the most result oriented person I've met. I'm happy for you sir, congrats.
56. Congratulations on this success sir. I pray life brings you more successes in all other areas of your life.
57. Congratulations boss. May you keep being outstanding in all you do even in this new role.
58. Congrats awesome boss. Do enjoy all the benefits this promotion brings, you deserve it, sir.
59. Congrats once again boss. We trust you to take this organisation to the next level, high up on the ladder of success. Cheers.
60. You have achieved a lot, and helped the company grow, in the short time you've been in this unit, and we are not surprised this promotion came this soon. You're deserving of all the accolades boss. Congrats.
61. I pray you strength and wisdom to continue being the great boss and achiever that you are, even in this bigger new role. Congrats boss.
62. Not everyone can say they are friends with their bosses. Thanks for the privilege ma. Congrats on the well deserving promotion.
63. The higher I see you go on the ladder of success, the more I know I can be whatever I want to be if I'm committed and dedicated. Congrats on the promotion boss, you inspire me.
64. We all know this new position is reserved for people of excellence and great values. You're the best man for the job boss. Congratulations to you.
65. The whole team is excited about your promotion boss. We can't wait to go celebrate.
66. Congratulations to you on the promotion boss. I'm extremely proud to be your subordinate and under your tutelage.
67. We are extremely proud of you, boss. We all know you deserve it and look forward to continuously being led by you.
68. Congrats on this great achievement boss. You finally have the power to enforce the change you've always desired.
69. Congrats on this promotion boss. You appeared very surprised, but we all have been waiting for this. You deserve it ma, you're the best.
70. Big congratulations to you on the promotion sir. This indeed calls for a big celebration.
71. You are an amazing leader sir. And your faithfulness in leading this small team of ours has taken you to a bigger position. Congrats sir, we are proud of you.
72. The reward of hard work, selflessness, and dedication is a promotion. Enjoy the fruit of your labour ma. Congrats once again.
73. There's no stopping you on this ladder of success. You greatly inspire me, sir. Congrats on the promotion.
74. This promotion is the beginning of the biggest promotions to come for you. Enjoy Sir.
75. May this promotion bring you more honour and opportunities for greater successes. Congrats sir.
76. Big promotions come to those who take big steps in contributing to the growth of their organisation. You are indeed worthy of this promotion sir. Congratulations.
77. I have worked very closely with you for the past two years, and I know for a fact that you're the best leader anyone can wish for. Congrats on the promotion boss.
78. I have seen you put so much effort in moving this team forward and making it a productive one. Congrats on the promotion sir, it was yours for the taking.
79. All I have to say about you, are good and positive things. You have had such a great impact on me. Congrats on the promotion ma.
80. The biggest lesson learnt from working under you is the fact that nothing can replace hard work and dedication in getting the job done.
You can also see these Message for Promotion of Boss.
81. You're not the type of leader that sits back and folds hands while others do the work. Thank you for leading us by example, sir. Congrats on the promotion.
82. Dear Boss, accept my warmest regards and congratulations on your nomination as (Name of position).
83. The news about your promotion is indeed the best I've heard all week. Congrats sir, I'm excited for you.
84. Congratulations on the promotion sir. All the best in leading the company into the great and bright future. We are right behind you.
85. So many people wanted this new position, but the best man for it got it. Congratulations boss.
86. We are definitely going to miss you on the team sir. Congrats on the promotion.
87. You've been a leader, mentor, motivator and a father to us. We love and appreciate you sir. Congrats on the promotion.
88. This company is definitely blessed to have a rare gem as you take up this position. Congrats on the well deserving promotion sir.
89. There wasn't a better candidate for the new role than you. Congrats sir.
90. I wish you the very best as you take on this new office. I know of a truth that your feet are a perfect fit for the shoes you're filling. Congrats boss.
91. Big congratulations to you on the promotion sir. You will have to let us organise a party for you. This indeed calls for a celebration.
92. I know that this company is about to grow to greater heights because an amazing leader like you just got promoted to run the affairs. Congratulations sir.
93. Congratulations to an embodiment of wisdom and intelligence. May this promotion usher in many more good things in your life boss.
94. You have led this team to achieve things never imagined, and we are sure you will lead the organisation to far greater heights. Congrats on the promotion sir.
95. You are one big success story and I'm greatly inspired by you. Congrats on yet another achievement, and the promotion boss.
96. Sometimes I ask myself if you are human or superhuman. Your strong will and perseverance are second to none. I'm not surprised you have been promoted again. Congrats boss.
97. One thing I respect a lot about you is your ability to carry every single person along. You're indeed a boss to emulate. Congrats on the promotion sir.
98. I pray for more wisdom and strength to conquer all obstacles that might arise in this new role. Congrats on the promotion sir.
99. A quality conscious boss deserves a quality promotion with lots of quality benefits. Congrats sir.
100. You're indeed a perfect example of leadership, and bosses like you are rare. Congrats on the promotion sir.
Congratulations for Promotion at Work: Whether it is a colleague, boss, friend, husband or wife – getting a promotion is a big career milestone and your wishes .
When your boss gets a promotion, you should congratulate your boss for this promotion. The message carries your emotion to your boss and it also makes he/she feels good. As it is addressed to your boss, it is more in a professional sense, but one can add personal feelings regarding his work to make the message more interesting. Sending a nice congratulation message is a way to wish good luck for the future. Present your true emotion to your boss through a loving text.
Here a nice collection of congratulation message samples for promotion boss presented below:
1). You deserve the smile what you enjoy today and I wish you congratulation for your achievement. You are the perfect leader and boss to us and your living is the inspiration to all. Climb many highs in your life.”
2). We are lucky to have you as our boss who let us work the way we desire. This is the celebration of free spirit and free mind and the achievement reflects your freedom to live a life. I wish you congratulation for this success.
3). It is you who teach us to go after the excellence, not after the achievements; it is you who define success with hard work and dedication. Today you get another achievement and you earn it through your work. Congratulation.
4). The promotion pays off your hard work and talent, but it never limits your aim; the skill and notion you have is rare, and some I learn, but many more are spared; the boss like you deserve many successes at work. Congratulation.
5). The qualities you have are exceptional, the dream you cherish are bold. The achievements you got witnesses your unconditional effort. You are the inspiration in you and we are really proud of you. Congratulation.
6). The promotion gives you speed to go ahead in life, but it is true for others, not for you; you believe in yourself and it is enough to reach your goal. Success and failure is a part of life, so it does not make you too sad and too happy.
Let's join these people in their part of success and wish them on being promoted. Here are some promotion quotes for your colleague, boss, friend, husband or.