I wish you two carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as For two people in a marriage to live together day after day, and care for.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
With love = con amore Best wishes = (i) migliori auguri Best wishes on your wedding day, with love = i migliori auguri per il vostro matrimonio, con affetto ( insert.
Are you planing to send Wedding congratulations messages to express your good regards to the couple whose hearts are tied and united as one? So, if you’re searching for some inspiration while writing your congratulation wedding messages, look no more. We’re sharing a list of great wedding day congratulation messages for couples and friends. A wedding gift or flower will be much more valuable if there’s heartwarming wedding wishes that congratulate them on their union.
Convey your thought and join with them as they celebrate the union of their hearts. Here are some congratulations messages for wedding that you can use for cards and greetings.
Don’t forget to congratulate your friend couples who decided to tie the knot. If you can’t find the best word to write, you may refer to these samples of congratulations wedding messages.
As both of you start the new chapter of your life,
May God’s graces be with you.
May God bring you joy, harmony, happiness and love now, tomorrow and through the year.
I’m wishing you to have a wonderful marriage!
You know I’ve always wanted the best for you.
And now that you’re married, it doesn’t change.
May you have a happy life with your spouse and have a successful marriage! Congrats!
May your married life be filled with harmony, peace, joy and love.
You deserve a happy life!
As both of you enter the new chapter of your romantic journey,
May you have hearts that are ready to love, accept and understand.
Good luck and may you have a happy marriage!
You guys rock!
And now that you’re married, keep rocking!
Congratulations on your big day!
I pray that you’ll be stronger in your union.
Have a sweet taste of eternity together.
You look marvelous as a couple.
May you be blessed with many children in the next days to come.
Love that doesn’t fade
Trust that can’t be broken
Faith that keeps getting stronger each day.
These I wish for the newest married couple in town.
The romance doesn’t end with the marriage.
Instead, it is the moment when the romance grows closer and stronger.
Always keep the love and care between you guys.
Keep the sacred bond together.
Congratulations for both of you.
May you have an awesome and wonderful married life!
Today, two souls have been you united.
May the affection, trust, respect and love for each other never vanish.
May you have an incredible and amazing married life!
You have been wanted to be together for the rest of your life.
That wish is now granted.
May the love and romance never fade away over the years.
Keep the bond grow stronger.
Congratulations on your wedding day!
I pray to God to bless both of you with wonderful married life,
Filled with harmony, romance, and love.
Congratulations to the most wonderful couple I’ve seen!
May your wedding day mark the start of growing and endless love and care for each other.
May you have a successful and happy marriage!
Marriage is not always a happy moment.
Storms may come and test you.
And I’m hoping that your love for each other withstand them.
Be strong and never waver.
Happy Wedding day!
Here’s wishing and congratulating both of you on the special day of your lives.
May you have lifetime love, harmony and happiness!
Have a great marriage!
May you two overcome all the endeavors and storms
You’ll face on this new journey of life.
May the love for each other endure and prevail over any life’s hindrances.
Have a wonderful married life!
You can also send some best wedding wishes to your friends on their big day with inspiring and encouraging marriage congratulation messages. For those who can’t attend and witness that wedding day personally, sending wedding wishes sms can help you express your congratulations and best wishes to the wed couple.
May you spend each day with so much love for each other.
This day marks your life together.
You will start to get to know each other more.
May you find the beauty in every surprise you will find out from each other.
God joined you as one.
Grow in love with Him as the center of your union.
Best wishes on your wedding!
Wedding is only a celebration.
Marriage is the act that will make you committed to each other for life.
I am happy that you finally tied the knot!
My family and I wish you all the love in the world!
May you be blessed with beautiful children that will strengthen your relationship more.
Best wishes to you!
Learn from each day of being together.
Treat each other special and your marriage will surely last for a lifetime.
It is a big decision to choose spending a lifetime with the one you love.
It is in fact, a proof of true love.
Be happy together!
Be each other’s strength.
Smile when things become rough and smile when plans go smoothly.
Being married is hard, but it is easier when spent with the one you love!
Congratulations to both of you!
A union blessed by God will go a long way.
Strengthen your love with the help of prayers.
Be a blessing to each other.
I wish that your marriage will be blessed by God’s love.
May it be your guide to continue to be in love
with each other for the rest of your lives.
Most people don’t have the ability to know what to write in a wedding card. Some may even have wedding card message ideas on mind but they simply can’t put them into words. So, get inspired with these samples of wedding card wordings:
I am happy for you!
I have seen how your love blooms beautifully
and it makes me cry to see that you finally decided to grow old with each other.
Congratulations and Best Wishes!
You have been together through the best and the bad times.
It is just right that you’ve let God bless your union as husband and wife.
It is such a nice feeling to have someone to call as your husband or as your wife.
I still can’t believe that you are married.
Wishing you nothing but all the blessings from above.
Celebrate this day.
Take care of the love that you have so that
It will be stronger and sweeter forever.
Stay in love with each other.
Live according to your vows and stay the same loving couple as you are.
A wedding card with heartfelt wedding card messages is probably one of the greatest and most precious gifts you could ever give to a newlywed couple. A wedding gift that contains words and quotes that wishing them to have a happy and successful marriage, who would refuse it? Your newlywed friends or family would surely love and appreciate the care and thoughts included to your wedding card wishes. Here are some examples of wedding card messages that you may use. Feel free to write these messages to your wedding card.
As we hear the wedding bells ring,
May God bless your marriage and keep you happy always.
Congratulations for both exchanging your vows.
May God give you strength and wisdom
To make your marriage work until the end of time.
God bless your family!
May your home be surrounded with love, joy and peace.
Enjoy walking your journey together as husband and wife.
May your journey together
Be fruitful and be filled with wonderful moments.
Congratulations on your wedding day!
May you share precious moments together.
You’re such a lovely couple!
Congratulations on your wedding day!
Your journey starts here.
Enjoy your sweet rides!
Start working to have as many kids as you can!
Make every day a wedding day for you.
Keep excited! Congratulations!
Love is a two-way process.
Give, share, and do not expect to receive anything in return.
Love unselfishly. Best wishes.
Let this day be the start
Of delightful moments together as one couple.
Cheers to forever!
Wishing you all the best for your married life!
May your home be filled with blessings and prosperity.
May the bond of your love be strengthened in all circumstances.
Keep the faith, love and trust with one another.
Happy Wedding Day!
For those who have no time formulating their own wedding wishes for a card, here are some examples of wedding messages that you may use as you greet your newly wed friends Congratulations!
May the path to forever
Be filled with love and happiness
I wish you all the best on your wedding.
Celebrate this day!
You will finally wear that ring on your finger.
Best wishes to the most beautiful couple.
Be happy today!
Wedding bells are ringing, the angels are singing.
Is it true that both of you will start clinging?
Happy Wedding Day!
Let your “Yes” mean yes not only in words
But most of all in your mind and soul.
Parents are usually the most emotional ones during a wedding and sometimes they don’t know how to express themselves with words. We’re here to help you come up with the perfect wedding card messages for your children who’s getting married.
Marriage is a lifetime commitment of love.
Be your partner’s lover all through our life.
Each day must be a day to grow more in love.
Express your love all the time of your life!
“I love you”, “Thank you”, and “Sorry”
Are the most important words that must be present in your new life as couple.
Keep this on your mind always!
There are no hard times for couples who are happy at heart!
This is the day that you dreamed for so long.
Make it meaningful by stating you vow the most loving way as you can.
Time is the most important element.
Make the most out of it throughout your life
together as husband and wife!
Hold on to that love that binds you.
Stay happily in love with each other.
Marriage has no guarantees.
If that’s what you’re looking for,
Go live with a car battery.
– Erma Bombeck
Wishing you to have a great marriage!
I hope he stays the way he is when he’s still your boyfriend.
Be sure to pick the most expensive wedding ring
So that you can pawn it when a need arises.
Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight.
~ George Lichtenberg
Marriage is all about give and take.
You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it away.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
God joined you together as one.
Let Him be the center of your married life.
Be blessed always! Best wishes!
Marriage is a proof of love.
It declares how much you love each other
That you chose to spend your life with your partner.
Stay in your marriage forever!
Nobody is happier than both you today.
Today is yours so celebrate and enjoy!
Wedding is only for a day,
But marriage is for a lifetime.
Cheers for the newlyweds!
May the God guide you throughout your marriage life
Have a blessed and joyful family!
May Allah bring all the prosperity to newly married couple.
All the best to you!
May Allah shower his choicest blessings
to the newly married couple.
With the blessings of Allah,
May your marriage be filled with love and happiness
May your family continue to love each other
Best wishes on your wedding day!
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
~ Frederick Saunders
Now join your hands,
And with your hands your hearts.
~ William Shakespeare
To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the wedding cup,
Whenever you’re wrong, admit it;
Whenever you’re right, shut up.
~ Ogden Nash
If two stand shoulder to shoulder against the gods,
Happy together, the gods themselves are helpless
Against them while they stand so.
~ Maxwell Anderson
We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world.
It’s called love.
~ Gene Perret
Love is a symbol of eternity.
It wipes out all sense of time,
Destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
How wonderful love is as it is shared by wonderful people like you.
The wonders of love are captivating!
The Creator made both of you perfectly for you.
Enjoy the perfect moments created for you!
Affection and Passion: Rhyming words suited for a poem entitled, Marriage.
Let your life be romantic like a poem.
Arguing would always be present in married life.
This is just a reminder that you have individual views, preferences, and understanding.
If you would permit, arguing would just be a petty thing that you’d laugh about before you sleep with hugs governing the night. Have a fruitful life shared by two!
May this day brings you
all the blessings to your life
Happiness will guide your
Happy wedding wishes
Today is a milestone in your life
That make happiness and future
to your life.
Happy wedding wishes
As an happiest man in this world
You are starting a new life with
New love, new relations and new priorities
All the best for a happy wedding
Marriage is not the union of two souls
But the union of two families connected
with two souls.
May you both have an happy life with
Your relatives and Friends
Help your partner see beauty.
Start by looking at each other’s eyes.
Guide your loved one to be self-motivated.
Two heads are better than one.
Learn with each other’s struggles.
Have a goal that will unite you more.
Love your partner and his/her unique him/her.
To the love-strucked, lovely couple:
Waste your time in fruitful projects.
Have a mission-centered life.
Hey!!, Do you want to attend a wedding of your relative or close friend?? And want to give some present. And already bought the wedding card to attach along with your wedding gift. Great that is the way you have to attend the wedding in any traditions.
Wait are you stumbled on what to write in a wedding card??!!! :). Wedding is the most important thing in somebodies life. Wedding can make or break a man. So choose wedding wishes carefully to inspire, to understand their new responsibilities. Here I am posting some wedding wishes, which will help you to choose your desired wedding wishes to suit your relatives, friends and work colleagues. Then look below!!. And go on and make the couple feel the butterflies on their stomach as their eyes capture these flowery words about wedding. Listed below are some of heartfelt wedding wishes and wedding greetings that you can use. Feel free to share!
You have married with the blessings of God
May you build a family with kids and spread
the messages of god to the community
Congratulations for Newly married Couple
As you enter to a new phase of your life
Where you have to act the roles you have see so far,
I wish you that you be a good Dad and Mom to the kids
Who will become a treasure to this Community
May god bless you
Congratulations and Happy wedding
No more Coffee from mom instead
You will have make coffee for your kids
Lazy days Gone and Happy days Ahead
You are bits of a puzzle.
Be near to each other forever and see how you’d feel complete.
How lovely is this day for this is the start of a new life shared by two!
Keep sharing the love and care you’ve received mutually.
Understand your partner’s needs.
And yes, don’t forget to make each other understand the three words, I love you.
It takes two to tango.
Give and take are two words associated with matrimony.
Marriage is like a poem.
Can you make it romantic?
Faith, hope, love— Receive my wishes and live with them.
Like a blooming flower, look up to the sunlight.
Make Christ be your mission and vision.
Start your life as one.
End it as one.
Cheers to your new home, new environment, new individual you, new life as one!
Continue to become each other’s most precious presents.
Spread the crazy vibes.
Drive each other crazy and dizzy with happiness!
Celebrate the grand opening of your new book in life.
Don’t forget to read each and research each other.
Blessed are you beautiful ones who’ll be giving this world more beautiful people.
Adore the beauty of marriage!
Happiness and love is the theme of the day.
The tears in your eyes supported the main thoughts.
Stay in love!
Cherish every smile, laugh, hug, kiss, and proofs of love.
Celebrate life with endless understanding, respect, and faithfulness!
This is special wishes for you
On your wedding day!!!
It is filled with by my blessings and prayers
For a happy and meanining full
Married life for you both
The wedding that turns a boy to man
and a girl to woman!!!
All the best for both of you to
start a new life as man and woman
As you celebrate and rejoice with the happy couple, send them warm wedding SMS messages and wishes to let them know that you share their joy and wish them all the best as they start their new life together. A word, a sentence, a whole paragraph, it does not matter, as long as this is said from the heart and sincere. For your inspiration, here’s our collection of wedding sms messages that you can use.
Love is what you’re into
when you are planning to put a smile
on someone else face
when he/she wakes up.
I love that you’re in love and is loved.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Marriage is like a cup of coffee: bitter, hot, sweet.
It will keep you awake, most of the time.
Open your eyes widely, and enjoy the unique taste and the aftermath.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Life is what you doodle and color in a canvas. Paint life together, bride and groom.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Marriage is being an angel in your partner’s darkest hour and
is role playing like a friend in your partner’s crying game.
Let your partner be your best friend and guardian angel.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Married life is about unending and interesting conversation with the most special someone.
Make a way to speak not just with words but with your actions.
To a special couple who show that love can be true and forever. May your lives continue to grow in love and happiness together!
Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love!
As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences!
May you always remember the love shared on this special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love!
Your special day has come at last,
So make the most and have a blast!
Congratulations to you both! Have a great wedding full of precious moments which will stay with you forever.
Hope you will have a long and happy life together. Always treat each other better than you want to be treated.
May you have the wedding of your dreams and the happiest of marriages!
Weddings pass in just a day, leaving happy memories which last a lifetime. Enjoy yourselves!
I wish you a wonderful life together as you head down the road to married happiness. So happy for you!
Such great news to hear of your wedding - It couldn't happen to a nicer couple! Have a great wedding day and may your marriage be filled with wonderfully happy times.
With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find in each other the love, laughter and happiness that only partners in life share!
Wishing your dreams
Begin to come true,
And every tomorrow
Be happy for you!
You two are so unique and beautiful. Just like the love you share! So happy to celebrate your wedding together with you!
Such great news to hear of your wedding - It couldn't happen to a nicer couple.
You are a wonderful couple, perfect for each other. Praying your years together are full of love, joy and blessings.
Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.
Married life is a true blessing and one of life's finest gifts. Congratulations and best wishes for the future!
True love stories never end! Happy wedding day and may there be many more chapters in the wonderful story of your love for one another.
Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever.
Sending you the warmest wishes as you build your new lives together. May the light of your love always glow upon your marriage!
Doubt that the stars are like fire;
Doubt that the sun doesn't move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt your love
Best wishes for the future!
A wedding wish for two special person: love is best when shared by two. You know that together you are stronger, together you are one. Have a wonderful married life!
Congratulations on your marriage, have a wonderful life!
Weddings are like the greatest of dreams - with happy memories to last forever.
On your wedding day I wish you a lifelong Honeymoon!
Best wishes for a wonderful wedding celebration, with love and prayers for today and the future.
It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple! Have a wonderfully happy wedding day and a future full of the best that life can bring.
For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health - You make a great couple!
You are two beautiful people, now teamed as a man and a wife. Congratulations on tying the knot! Take a moment to enjoy all the special memories that you both will remember for the rest of your lives.
Congrats on finding your true love! Lean on each other's strengths and forgive each other weaknesses.
Wedding message wording examples for cards, from formal and religious to funny and casual wedding day wishes.
"Congratulations on your wedding" are common words used to compose a wedding letter, a wedding message for a gift card or to sign a reception poster. You want to use words that convey a meaningful and positive message of congratulations. Combine your creativity with some pre-written suggestions to deliver a wedding message that conveys your affection for the couple.
Receiving a wedding invitation card is often a time for joyous preparations. After all, you want to celebrate the day with the happy couple. Whether you attend the wedding or have a prior commitment, you should share you enthusiasm for the special day with words of congratulations for ther wedding. However, not everyone is a natural wordsmith.Related Articles
You can also use verses, quotations, and poems in your card or letter. You can use quotes alone or with a brief message of your own. The type of words will also depend on your personality as well as your relationship with the couple
While a humorous message might be acceptable for a close friend or family member, just be sure you know which people will understand your humor. There are ways to be sentimental and still funny.
As mentioned in composing a heartfelt message, it is a good tactic to discuss future hopes for the couple and their happiness. Use these messages to get started.
Especially if you are married, a great way to provide a couple with some advice is in the card or video message.
Offer specific congratulations to your loved ones. Whether your mom is getting remarried or you are wishing good luck to your brother, you'll want to consider your relationship when you compose your words.
Whether your are attending a wedding in person or not able to go, you should bring a card or send one to the couple. If you sent a gift, you can still bring a card to the wedding and put it on the gifts table at the event. If you aren't planning on attending, you should still send a heartfelt gift message for a wedding in a letter to the couple expressing your words of congratulations to them.
As you compose your message, keep the following tips in mind when planning what to say when someone gets married:
Keep the mailing date in mind when you are sending the letter. If you send it before the wedding, you can mention how you are happy to help with any preparations before the blessed event. If you are mailing the letter after the wedding, you could write a short note about how everyone raved about the bride's dress, wedding cake or other aspect of the wedding.
If you know you cannot attend the wedding, you should send your letter as soon as you possibly can. In cases of an emergency situation, you will want to send your message of congratulations as close to the actual wedding date as possible. Of course, if you are attending the wedding, just bring the letter along with you and place it in the card basket if it will not be attached to a gift.
Beautiful wedding day wishes for friends that can make fit in anybody's heart. Many things to say and so little space in a single wedding card.