Vacation messages, quotes, picture cards to wish your friends and family to say enjoy your vacation. Share these vacation wishes messages to appreciate.
Bright and happy card to wish your friend a Happy Holiday!
Rated 4.8 | 2,519 views | Liked by 100% Users
Wish Happy Holidays with warm hugs and wishes.
Rated 4.1 | 36,485 views | Liked by 100% Users
The word peace is seen throughout the background with a dove & olive branch.
Rated 4.2 | 3,351 views | Liked by 100% Users
An elegant ecard to wish, for this holiday season!
Rated 4.0 | 44,587 views | Liked by 100% Users
Christmas Music - Silver Bells (Instrumental with Lyrics) City sidewalks, busy...
Rated 4.6 | 82,302 views | Liked by 100% Users
Wish Happy Holidays with warm hugs.
Rated 4.2 | 78,394 views | Liked by 100% Users
A little jig to wish Happy Holidays to your friends and loved ones.
Rated 4.2 | 46,569 views | Liked by 100% Users
Another great song added to our ever growing collection! This song was requested...
Rated 4.5 | 38,228 views | Liked by 100% Users
A music video I made back in 2005, part of a larger video. This segment is...
Rated 4.6 | 37,376 views | Liked by 100% Users
A traditional holiday song, sung by a new breed!
Rated 4.4 | 33,262 views | Liked by 100% Users
The holidays are the time of year when we all get to relax and share time with family and friends. The best way to deliver a message to friends, family and even .
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2018
The holidays are fast approaching and it’s time to send out your seasons greetings to friends, family, and more. But with the busyness of all the holiday happenings in your life, greeting cards may feel like added stress. If you’re struggling to find the right sentiment for your seasonal messages, we’ve made it easy. Browse our guide on holiday card messages and wishes to find the perfect saying for your loved ones.
Holiday cards are usually made up of the following parts: An introduction, holiday sentiment or message, a personal note, and a sign off with a signature. Additionally, many people choose to include a photo of them and their family in the card design itself. These photo cards are perfect for displaying and saving for years later look back on. If you’re looking for more details on what to include in your cards, we’ve broken down the sections below.
Address the recipient by the title or name they would like to go by. If it’s a more professional relationship use the proper pronouns such as Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Dr. If the relationship is more personal, such as a family member or close friend, you can address them by the name they usually go by.
A holiday sentiment is a vital part of any greeting card that expresses your season greetings. Make sure you take the time to pick one that matches your holiday spirit and is also appropriate for the recipient. For examples and inspiration, see our resource sections below.
Add a personal touch to your holiday cards. Make sure to include a message to the recipient that touches upon something they’re currently doing or an experience shared together. This makes the holiday greeting feel more special.
A sign off includes a final personal touch before ending the letter. Sign offs for family or close friends include options like “much love,” “hugs and kisses,” and “yours truly.” Sentiments for professional relationships include “all the best,” “sincerely,” and “signed.” Holiday sign offs include messages like “happy holidays,” “enjoy the holidays,” and “happy new year.”
These “Happy Holiday” themed messages are the perfect basic building blocks for your holiday cards.
Make your holiday messages extra special for loved ones with these handpicked messages, tailor-fit for friends and family.
You’ll spend many days out of the year with your coworkers or employees, so make sure you show them your appreciation. Acknowledge their hard work with the following messaging ideas.
The “seasons greetings” sentiment is a classic for a reason. Take your pick of this message with the ideas below.
Want to wish someone special a special message to match? We’ve collected some ideas that should do the trick.
Take your pick of the following holiday related quotes to include in your card.
Samples are a great way to make sure that your holiday card messages cover everything you want them to. Explore our three holiday card templates below as examples for your own writing.
In the words of Lidia Bastianich, “Holidays – any holiday – are such a great opportunity to focus on bringing the family together.” I hope that you’re able to take time to spend the season with your loved ones, as I know you’ve been extra busy this year!
All the best,
Dear Mom & Dad,
I was just thinking about that special christmas when I was 10 that we were able to spend together in the snow. Such special memories. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Happy holidays and enjoy the New Year!
All my love,
Dear Mr. Garrett,
As the holiday season approaches, we want to thank you for your efforts. We especially appreciated the extra hours you put in last month. People like you are the gem of this organization. Seasons Greetings!
-Danielle Keating, CEO
If you’re still looking for extra holiday or Christmas related resources, we have you covered. Check out our Christmas card messages or our piece on how to write a Christmas card if you need more help with your holiday cards. Or, if you’re planning a holiday party, check out our Christmas party ideas.
Happy Holiday Greetings!
Holidays come as a blissful release from all the hustle and bustles that usually marks our daily lives. Special holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Independence Day etc. are widely celebrated around the world and you don’t want to miss the chance to send Happy Holiday greetings to someone dear.
Therefore, we bring you some Happy Holiday greetings for friends, family, and even businesses or companies and may you have fun-ward and tired never reading it.
See Also: Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
1. I wish you a happy holiday with sweet and memorable moments, dear Freind.
2. Dearest friend, there are many holidays but I wish this to be one among the best holiday yet to come. Enjoy! and don’t forget to capture them in clicks to show me later.
3. Wishing you unlimited joy and infinite fun! May this holiday revive your spirit so you can return full of energy and vitality. Have a Happy Holiday and see you soon!
4. Dear (your friend’s name) Now the Holiday is here! I hope you have countless happy moments full of worthy adventures. Cheers!
5. Hey buddy!, It’s me sending you great holiday greetings and good wishes. Have a superb break to relish the moments of joy and love which would make your holiday even more blissful!
6. Christmas won’t feel the same without you here, but I hope you have a wonderful holiday time!
7. Missing you even more at this time of the year! Merry Christmas, [friend’s name].
8. I’m truly grateful to have a friend like you. Thinking of you with lots of love. Happy Holiday!
9. I hope you’ll enjoy a wonderful Christmas! Warmest wishes to you my friend.
10. It might feel like the hardest year for you, but I wish you a new year full of peace and love!
11. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. Sending happy holiday greetings and may you find many reasons for happiness.
12. ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas dear friend, may you feel the love this special day.
13. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
14. Spending holidays with family is beautiful with a feeling of safety and warmth. May you always stay united and strong with each other this Christmas. Happy Holiday!
15. As this holiday season begins with the anticipation of receiving love and affection. May your days be filled with overwhelming happiness and fulfilment. Have a Happy Holiday!
16. Now that the holiday is here, we wish you indulge yourself and forget about work and worries and make the most out of your time. Sending you Happy Holiday greetings!
17. Just a few words to say thank you for being part of my life and making it more meaningful. Happy Holiday sweetheart.
18. My gratitude to you this special season as you brighten my days. Sending you hugs and kisses as I wish you a Happy Holiday.
19. Arise and shine and May God fill your life with joy and laughter. Accept my warmest wishes to you and your loved ones this holiday.
20. Like the warmth of summer and fresh breeze of spring, May you enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
21. May your lovely smile brighten everyone around you and make them feel special this season, hence your mouth shall be filled with laughter. Have a Happy Holiday!
22. Forget the pain and just live the glorious life. Cheers!
23. My wish for you this holiday is to have someone to share your life with and the beautiful family you’ve been waiting for. Happy Holidays to you my dearest friend.
24. Sending you season greetings to let you know you are always on my mind. Wishing you all joy and Happiness this Holiday.
25. As you enter into another phase of life, May your life be fulfilled and become as you wish it to be. Happy Holiday.
26. Warm holiday wishes to you and your family!! Enjoy and God bless.
27. Wishing all my family members peace, joy and love this holiday and May you fill our home with lots of happiness.
28. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
29. I dream of opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas songs only with family.
30. Spending this season with the people you care for makes it even more special. We are glad we get to spend it with you!
31. Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring. Merry Christmas to you my dearest family!
32. Your family can make this holiday season festive and fun. Enjoy quality time with them with lots of love.
33. Sending thoughtful wishes your way this Christmas season. May the treasures and traditions of Christmas fill your heart with hope and happiness.
34. You deserve the best that comes with this season. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
35. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you peace and happiness that lasts throughout the year.
36. Being with my family this holiday is the best present I ever wished for. I feel the warmth and joy of being home with all of you!
37. The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
38. May your home and heart glow with the magic of the holiday.
39. Sending you happy holiday greetings. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this season.
40. Good tidings to you! May the magic and the wonder of the holiday stay with you always.
41. The real joy of the holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best. Have a fun filled Holiday!
42. Holiday Wishes. This season, may you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love.
43. Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness that comes with this holiday season and through out the coming years.
44. Have a good cheer this holiday season and return in the great health of mind and body. Happy Holidays!
45. Wishing you a happy holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness.
46. Happy Holiday Greetings to you! In deepest gratitude of our association during the past year, we extend our best wishes this New Year.
47. We sincerely thank you for your dedication and hard work throughout this year. We wish you a joyful holiday season
48. May peace, Joy and Happiness descend upon you this Christmas and the coming new year.
49. Cheers to a cold season as you cozy up in the comfort of your warm home. Happy holidays.
50. Good tidings to you and your family. We wish you a merry Christmas and prosperous new year
51. May your dreams come true this holiday season.
52. Merry Christmas to you. Have fun as you look to a greater future with us.
53. Happy Independents Day!
54. Wishing you the joy of family, the gift of friends, and the best of everything life can offer. Happy Holiday.
55. Keep calm and feel the breeze of happiness this season
56. Here’s us wishing you a holiday full of merriment. Happy Holiday!
57. Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
58. We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from all of us at [company name].
59. We sincerely appreciate working with you and we hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success. Have a Happy Holiday!
60. As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, we wish you all the best as you embark on [add year]
61. We can not forget the benefits of being in relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy. Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
62. At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
63. This holiday season, we look back with appreciation for your loyalty as we look forward to moving into the New Year together. Cheers!
64. We’re honored to have you as a client and we look forward to serving you better in the future. Happy Holiday!
65. This holiday is the time to take a step back from the stress of life and enjoy the little things. We hope you enjoy them with loved ones.
66. We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
67. Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful holiday. We hope you find them all this festive season.
68. May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
69. As we celebrate the day of our country’s independence, May the feeling of freedom continue to reign in your life and those of your family.
70. May God Bless our country this year of Independence Celebration.
71. Our nation started from nowhere and now thank you for bringing the nation where it is today. Happy Independence Day.
72. We thank our past leaders who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today as we celebrate. Have a glorious Independence Day
73. It feels great to be born in a free country. I wish you embrace such feeling as we celebrate our nations day of freedom.
74. Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
75.Happy Birthday to our dear nation
76. May this Independence Day celebration feel your happiness and hope of a greater future.
77. Thank you for bringing the nation where it is today.
78. Thank God for being born in this great nation. Happy Fourth of July!
79. May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we celebrate our Independence Day today!
80. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May the holiday spirit spread cheer in your lives!
81. May the miracles and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.
82. I am dreaming of white Christmas with every card I write. May your days be merry and bright and May all your Christmases be white.
83. You have been so generous to so many in past Christmases. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
84. Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
85. May the beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.
86. Wishing you and yours the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
87. A Blessed holiday to you. May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ bring you and your family endless prosperity, blessings and the peace of mind that you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
88. Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile. Stay blessed and have a Merry Christmas!
89. May Christmas bring the flame of eternal light to your life.
90. This is my only wish, that you always smile and be blessed in the ray of hope and faith this Christmas. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
91. Christmas is the best time to open your heart to loved ones, just like the rest of the year.
92. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
93. Wishing you good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you and yours!
94. The Beauty of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
95. Celebrate the Christmas with family and friends, sing and dance with them and rejoice because that is the Magic of Christmas!.
96. Wishing you lots fun time opening the presents this holiday season while singing Christmas music and eating delicious food!
97. Time to dress up and enjoy, Let us welcome Santa, Happy Christmas and New Year.
98. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
99. Merry Christmas to you and family. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year.
100. Happy Holiday Greetings is never ending. May we never lose words to express our love, appreciation and compassion for one another at every celebratory season, until the world ends. Have a wonderful day!
Best Anniversary Sayings Sayings of All Time
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Take a moment now to send your business partners, friends, or family holiday greetings, Christmas wishes, or an invitation to enjoy a refreshing Warsteiner.
The choice to die on the whether-or-not-to-say-merry-Christmas hill should be the choice to die abandoned on top of a hill.
And yet, tens-of-thousands of people see fit to proclaim their feelings from atop Twitter mountains or Facebook molehills:
It’s true that America is experiencing a near-schism over the question of the meaning and importance of language. The annual aneurism Americans share over holiday greetings exemplifies this — an NPR/PBS/Marist poll reported on Thursday found that 52% of Americans are “against the country becoming more politically correct and are upset that there are too many things people can’t say anymore.”
Additionally, a new poll by this writer found that “politically correct” is often code for “polite,” “things people can’t say” is code for “rude comments,” and that no one under the age of 35 answers polls.
Let’s face it: anyone who turns tomato-colored and insists that the phrase “Merry Christmas” is the only thing separating us from the Communists is probably a maniac.
The idea that many liberals find the words Merry Christmas oppressive is mostly imaginary. It’s an easy opportunity for leaders on the right to whip followers into a frenzy. But on the rare occasion when liberals do rage against being wished “Merry Christmas,” the people they’re raging against aren’t imaginary. They’re just underpaid.
Journalist Julia Ioffe’s tweet and subsequent op-ed in the Washington Post is the infrequent case of an outspoken liberal complaining about references to Christmas. In another unusual example, the Toronto Star published an op-ed on Tuesday by Sadie-Rae Werner, who wrote movingly that, “Every time I go into an establishment and someone wishes me “Merry Christmas” I get a little sad.”
The desire to be included on every level is appropriate — even American. But it doesn’t need to happen on the backs of service workers. And if a person who doesn’t know you well enough to know your religious practices is greeting you, they’re probably a service worker. Take Ioffe’s example: an apparently religious Lyft driver “was the umpteen person to wish [her] a ‘Merry Christmas’ that day.”
It’s possible that the Lyft driver was consciously or unconsciously hoping to impress the importance of Christ’s birth on Ioffe. It’s absolutely certain that his profession rises and falls on customer ratings.
If you’re in a large city or rubbing shoulders with the big bad coastal elite, the main people you’re going to hear erroneously saying “Merry Christmas” are service workers. There isn’t much Merry Christmas-ing in office culture. Your kids’ teachers stopped saying it years ago. Your friends know about your religious practices. Your neighbors don’t talk to you anyway, unless it’s to tell you to quiet down. The only people left are the least paid, least protected, and least powerful in an interaction with you.
Service workers are not hankering after an explanation of whether or not you celebrate Christmas: they are just being polite, and trying not to get fired.
The people bagging your groceries or ringing you up at Duane Reade are trying to give you a positive experience. The people bringing your check after dinner and polishing your nails are doing what they can to receive a high enough tip to earn a living wage. Nurses and mail carriers who tell you they want you to have a Happy Christmas or a Merry Holiday or Meaningful Solstice are probably not engaged in cultural guerrilla warfare; they’re probably trying to have a brief, positive interaction with you.
Be careful about who you’re inveighing against when you say you do or don’t want to hear about Christmas — it’s probably people who are already doing you a favor.
Jenny Singer is the deputy lifestyle editor for the Forward. You can reach her at [email protected] or on Twitter @jeanvaljenny
Learn basic Greek greetings and wishes for the Holiday Season. Learn new Greek words and translations in this FREE GreekPod101 lesson.