Celebrate Mother's Day with these short but sweet quotes and sayings about moms and A mother's hug lasts long after she lets go. 30 of 30.
After I got home from the hospital with a brand new baby boy, my phone dinged with an email. A coworker I had literally just met the month prior set up a meal train for my husband and me, so we were all set for dinner two nights a week for three months. “Don’t worry about anything!” She said. “We’re here to support you!”
I remember feeling shocked and full of gratitude. I considered myself a pretty good friend, but with new parents, I never really reached out — mostly because I didn’t know how to help. Now, I can confidently say visiting a friend who just had a baby is one of the kindest, most thoughtful things a person can do. Here’s a quick guide to doing it right.
You might be stoked to see your friend and meet their little one, but it’s common to give new parents space the first 4-6 weeks after they get home from the hospital. Assume a visit won’t happen for a little while, and under no circumstances should you “stop by” unexpectedly or invite yourself over—even if you mean well, even if you are only going to stay for five minutes, even if you’re bringing a gift.
New parents are typically trying to re-calibrate physically, mentally and emotionally—and, um, running on very little sleep—so visiting and socializing can be exhausting. They also may want exclusive time with their baby before rolling out the welcome wagon. (Of course, if you’re a very close friend or family member, this rule may not apply. Still, you’ll want to ask before visiting.)
Wait a couple weeks, then reach out. In the meantime, send flowers or a supportive card or text.
“Hey, I’d love to see you and meet Baby when you’re ready for visitors! Are you cool with us tentatively planning for a visit the week of ____? If yes, I’ll bring dinner.” If they say no, or not right now, don’t take it personally, and offer again later.
Any etiquette expert would cringe at the idea of showing up empty-handed to a visit, and the same applies to seeing friends with new babies. You’re not obligated to bring a gift, but it’s probably going to be appreciated if you do. I remember as a new parent someone bringing me a little goody bag of lotion, body wash and chapstick, and I felt so grateful for the tiny acknowledgement that my body had just been through the wringer and could use some TLC.
Other friends brought outfits for the baby, or a cute blanket, or diapers and wipes (really can’t go wrong with that last one!)—and most people brought food, which is always a good idea, no matter what. It doesn’t matter if your friends are millionaires or the baby is five months old; bringing food is a neighborly, helpful gesture. When you’re thrust into caring for a child, whether it is your first or fifth time, literally the last thing you want to do as a new parent is think about cooking or planning meals. If you choose this route, know it is helpful to offer to bring food in the first 1-3 months, when life is the most chaotic with an infant. If you’re coordinating with a larger group (like coworkers), you can utilize a meal train app or website to make planning easier so the new parents know what to expect.
Check on any allergies or meal preferences, then drop off their favorite takeout, make a homemade dish with plenty of leftovers, or provide a couple gift cards to local restaurants. Put it in containers that you don’t need back, or use disposable ones. Add paper plates, utensils, and napkins so your friend doesn’t have to worry about clean-up either. Or, like I said, if the whole food thing seems like a lot of work, simply bring over a bottle of wine, a bag of coffee or a small gift of your choice.
“I know you’re perfectly capable of making or buying dinner, but I’d love to take one thing off your to-do list. I’ll drop off a rotisserie chicken and salad tomorrow night around 6 p.m., no visit needed!”
My mother-in-law once came over at eight in the morning to literally hold my son so I could sleep for an hour. At first, I puttered around making small talk, and then she finally was like, “I’m not here to see you, I’m here to help you, please go sleep and trust that I’ll take care of the baby.” She didn’t have to tell me twice.
When you’re visiting a friend who just had a baby, offer to hold the baby so they can do anything. A shower, a quick run to Target, a catnap — all of it will be helpful and work wonders for helping your friend feel like a regular person again and give him or her a much needed break without stressing about if the baby is okay. Some of this depends on your relationship with the person as well; know your friend might be sensitive about ANYONE holding his or her baby.
Make a point to wash your hands, then offer to hold the baby. If you’re not comfortable doing so (and a LOT of people aren’t, which is normal!), just say so. You can help with rocking the baby in an automated swing, keeping baby safe on the ground on a blanket, shushing the baby in a bassinet, whatever. And if you offer to hold the baby, and your friend declines, don’t take it personally.
“May I hold the baby, if you’re comfortable with that?” Or, “Can I give you a break to ____? I’m happy to watch Baby for a little bit so you can shower/check email/nap.” Or, “I’m pretty nervous to touch or hold newborns, but please know I’m admiring him/her from afar! So cute.”
In some families, it’s not just the parents feeling the aftereffects of bringing a baby home. Siblings, particularly younger ones, may also get overwhelmed. This is definitely not mandatory, but if your friend has other children, it might be nice to bring a little gift to help big brothers or sisters feel included. You can also skip the gift but make a point to chat with siblings and give them your full attention in addition to gushing over tiny toes.
Acknowledge the sibling with eye contact, a little hug or pat on the shoulder or a smile. Depending on age, read a book or play with the older kiddo—whatever would make them feel like you’re interested and they are as important as the baby.
“Wow, you’re a big sister/brother? I bet you’re being so helpful.”
Some new parents want to share every last detail and obsess over how adorable their kid is. Others desperately crave adult conversations. Take the lead from your friend, and let the conversation go wherever they want. Give the gift of friendship by being a good listener, or telling some funny stories about a recent date or work situation.
Put your phone down and be fully present with your friend.
“How are you feeling lately? What’s the best or hardest thing about parenting so far?”
One of my BFFs visited us during my maternity leave, and she cleaned our entire apartment top to bottom. Did I ask her to do this? No. Did she do it anyway? Yes. For most people, it is easier to accept help than ask someone for it, so do your best to either take initiative during a visit (“While you’re nursing, I’m happy to finish those dishes off before heading out the door!”) or ask for specific direction (“What’s one thing I can do to help you today, no matter how small?”).
You can also gently give permission to the new parents in your life to ask you for help. A friend of mine said after she had twins, someone mowed her lawn. She felt relieved at that chore being checked off the list, and the person who did it enjoyed being clearly useful. Seriously, any help you offer is useful right after a baby enters your friend’s world.
Something specific that helps your friend. Take their dog for a walk, run to the grocery store for milk, drop off packages at the post office, return that random sweater from Target, go put gas in their car, make a batch of granola, wipe down their kitchen counters.
“I’m going to _____, if you don’t mind. Really, I want to help you however possible, and it’ll make me happy to do this for you.” Trust me, new parents will often insist against receiving help because it feels hard and awkward to be “needy.” I once told my cousin to stop saying “Sorry, could you . . . ?” during a visit with her 7-week-old baby because I could tell she felt so put-out about asking for help, and I was there to help her!
For a while, one of the hardest battles of being a new parent involved figuring out a nursing and sleeping schedule. Babies are not the most reliable creatures, so this often leads to stress — which means if you’re planning on visiting, show up on time and only plan to stay for 30 minutes or so. If you arrive early, you’ve likely thrown your friend completely off track, and if you overstay your welcome, know your friend is probably dying to get some rest.
Keep a visit short and sweet, around 15-45 minutes max. Show up on time; if you’re going to be early or late, text your friend to make sure that’s okay.
“I’m running ten minutes early! I can circle the block if you need more time before our visit, so let me know.” Or, at the beginning of a visit, “I’m going to stay for a half hour and then let you get back to family time.”
Depending on your relationship with a friend, the entire concept of a visit may feel like too much. That’s fine. But I can still recall the names of acquaintances who sent flowers at the hospital, a note in the mail, or a little text of congratulations — because those small kindnesses meant the world to me. Every bit of support counts, so if you’re not sure what to do, just send a quick message to your friend and their family. It doesn’t have to be detailed, just something short to make them smile and feel good.
Send congrats in any form; this doesn’t require your physical presence.
“I’ve been thinking of you! Wishing you all the best with the new baby.”
Use one of these new baby quotes to welcome a tiny person into the world! Babies require hard work and dedication, so your sweet wishes and words of . We dream of being mothers, and for most of us that dreams are.
Excited for going on a journey?
Going on a journey can be overwhelming! No matter whether you travel by boat, car, train, or plane, all matters at the end, are you safe while travelling or not. It’s awesome if you’ve someone to whom you wish a happy or safe journey then, it would be a perfect way to kick-start the safe trip.
Everyone wants a happy and safe journey during travelling around the world. Moreover, we often get worried about our near and dear ones, especially when they start going to aboard, historical or beautiful places, the countryside, or touring long distance from their home.
It’s always a great feeling to have knowledge of an impending journey for your loved one’s well-being. It’s good to wish them and pray for their safely coming back to home whether it’s a holiday tour, business trip or a fantastic vacation.
Now if your daughter, friend, son or colleague is going on a journey than here are some of the best happy journey quotes and wishes to greet someone who is packing luggage and baggage for a happy and safe trip.
It could be quite impressive if you add any travel quotes to make your safe journey message and wishes more appealing to your desired person. Also, tell your loved ones that how much important they are for you in life and how happy you are for them going on a trip.
Here are best and safe journey wishes to send to people who are going on to a Trip.
Wish your loved one a happy and safe trip with these amazing journey quotes. Express your feelings and tell them that how much important they’re in your life. Tell them how happy you are and greet them with some love.
Wish your best friend a very happy and safe journey with these Happy Journey Quotes and Wishes.
Below are some of the best happy journey wishes and messages for your beloved husband, tell him that how important he is in your life.
Wish your wife a delightful journey with these wishes and messages and tell her to be safe and have blasting vacations.
Below mentioned are some of the best happy journey wishes and saying for your Dad. Wish him a very happy and safe vacation this winter.
Here are some of the safe, happy journey wishes for your mom/mum. Tell your mom how important she is for you in your life.
Sweet Romantic happy journey wishes and messages for your boyfriend.
Below are some of the safe, happy journey quotes and wishes for your girlfriend. Tell your BAE how much you care about her, how much you love her.
Happy Journey wishes for a Sister. Share these delightful quotes and tell her to be safe and enjoy her vacations.
Wish your brother a happy journey with these below mentioned quotes and wishes. Tell your brother to be happy and have a joyful vacation.
Below are Happy Journey wishes for a Son on a journey.
Below are Happy Journey wishes for daughter travelling.
Wish your boss a Happy Journey with these wishes and sayings.
So here you go! These are some of the best travel quotes and wishes you can send to your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife as well as other people to whom you love. Words can encourage others and be the greatest gift for your loved ones. Don’t feel shy to share these quotes and let them know that how much you love and care for them.
You can take ideas from our quotes and write a beautiful happy journey quotes and messages and tell them to have a blasting vacation. Don’t forget to share your favourite quotes and wishes. Share these quotes with your loved ones and tell them how much you are going to miss them and also eagerly praying for them that they have a safe journey.
Share these travel quotes with on any social media platform.
Filed Under: Quotes
The only time she smiled when you cried was the moment she brought you into this world. She embraced you in her arms and then, you became her world. A mother is an epitome of sacrifice and love. She does everything in her capacity to keep her children happy and make them feel extraordinary on special days.
You can make her feel special too, with best wishes for her special day: her birthday. With this MomJunction’s list of marvelous birthday messages, you can make her feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
She stands by you through thick and thin, she cries when you get hurt, she laughs when you crack a joke, she feels proud when you win, and she encourages you to do better when you fail. She is irreplaceable. Let her know that with these heartfelt birthday wishes:
2. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”
3. “You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.”
4. “I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”
5. “Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”
7. “Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”
8. “When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
9. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
10. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
12. “The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
13. “Happy birthday to my beautiful mom – the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.”
[ Read: Thank You Quotes For Parents]
14. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
15. “The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”
17. “Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
18. “Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!”
19. “Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
20. “You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”
22. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much!
23. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
24. “Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
25. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
27. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
28. “One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
29. “One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!”
30. “No matter what I have said in the past, deep within my heart you’re the only one I always look up to, my dearest mom. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Best Quotes On Mother ]
‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
Your mom’s birthday is the perfect time to do something exceptional that she can cherish forever. With these incredibly special birthday wishes, let her know how much you mean to her, how blessed you are to be her son, and thank her for shaping you up into a good person.
32. . “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
33. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
34. “Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, even when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!”
35. “Words are not enough to express the gratitude you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years. But we try: We love you, mom. Happy birthday!”
37. “Mother, I wish you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. Very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
38. “Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!”
39. “I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom.”
40. “From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. Not even all the wealth in this world can be enough for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.”
42. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
43. “To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”
44. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
45. 45. “Hey, mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.”
47. “In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m grateful to God for making a wonderful woman my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.”
[ Read: Love Messages For Wife ]
48. “I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” Happy Birthday, Mom! – Abraham Lincoln
49. “Mama, you are the reason I am in this beautiful world. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.”
50. “You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! Happy birthday, Mom!”
52. “I am grateful to have a wonderful woman like you for being my Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!”
53. “Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.”
54. “When you are older, I will do everything for you just like you did for me back when I was little. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day mom!”
55. “My love is nothing when compared to yours. Thank you for everything you do. You’re the best mother in the whole world. Happy birthday to the one person that made me who I am now! Love you, Mom!”
57. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
58. “To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”
Back to top
[ Read: Good Morning Messages For Wife ]
She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher, and of course the very reason for your existence. If your mom is your pride, her birthday is a perfect time for you to express all your love and gratitude for her. Here are some beautiful birthday wishes that can give you the right amount of inspiration:
59. “When I become a mother someday, I will strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
60. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
62. “This year, I wanted to do something different, so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so here is a text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.”
63. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
64. “There is no birthday gift I can buy to express my love and appreciation for you. Happy birthday!”
65. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
67. “You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, mom. I don’t need anyone else because I have you in my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
68. “Your strength brought me into this world. Your patience kept me in it! Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for everything!”
69. “Dear mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Beautiful Marriage Quotes ]
If ever there was a daily prayer for mothers, similar to something we have recited in schools, it would go like this: “Thank you mom for the food you cook, thank you mom for the warm hugs and kisses, thank you mom for taking care of me, thank you mom for guiding me, and thank you mom for everything.”
We probably would run out of words and space to thank her. So to make it simple, we have compiled a list of short and sweet birthday wishes that can leave mommy dearest teary-eyed.
70. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
72. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
73. “I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your birthday today. Have a good one.”
74. “You are all I ever wanted to be in life. Thank you for being the inspiring example you have been to me all of my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
75. “I want to beat every other person you know so that I can be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.”
77. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
78. “Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy birthday mom!”
79. “Mom, after all these years, nothing has changed your love and devotion towards the family. You are my true heroine. Happy birthday, mom!”
80. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
82. “You held me in your arms, fed me, and loved me endlessly. You gave me everything back then and you give me everything now. On your birthday, I wish you all the best because you deserve it. Happy birthday, mother, you are my everything!”
83. “Whenever I fell, you picked me right back up again. You gave me the love I needed. Today is your birthday so make it the best day ever.”
[ Read: Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Wife ]
84. “Mom, I’m so honored to be your child. It’s more than blessing for me to have you as my lovely mother. Happy birthday!”
85. “Happy Birthday Mom! There is nothing more precious than the gentle ties that bond us together.”
87. “We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Your mom gave you life. She may not always be around but her presence is always felt. If you want to pay your respects and send out your sincere wishes to your mom in heaven, here are a few you might want to consider.
88. “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom! Happy birthday!”
89. “As we visit your resting place on this special day, we feel the sadness that will never go away. For ever since you have left us, life has never been the same for us. Yet, it comforts us to know that one day, we’ll be together again. Happy bday in heaven, mom!”
90. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
92. “I celebrate this special day for a special someone who was the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!”
93. “Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even though you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly. Happy birthday mom!”
94. “Wonderful bday, mom! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that we love you and we still think of you every day.”
95. “It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathered at your resting place to wish you a very happy bday and to let you know how much we miss you so!”
97. “Dear mom, on your birthday, we want you to know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!”
98. “Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special, and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Ways To Love Your Husband ]
Children always have something funny to say to their moms. You may have grown up, but you can still be funny, right? Here are a few funny birthday wishes you may can use. Of course, we don’t mean to be offensive. We just want to make your mom smile.
99. “I’m going to make this birthday special for you, mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats you made about giving me up for adoption.”
100. “Dear mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy birthday to you!”
102. “I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.”
103. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
104. “I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom!”
105. “Dear mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!”
107. “My heart is playing a happy tune to celebrate your special day today. Happy birthday, mom!”
Moms deserve the world. When you are not happy with just a wish but cannot give her the world either, write her a poem.
Back to top
[ Read: Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas ]
There’s nothing like wishing your mom a happy birthday with a warm hug. But if you live away from her or just want to make the hug a bit more precious, you can add a warm birthday wish or poem to the cart. Use them as they are, or get inspired by them to create your own, personalized wishes. We hope that these birthday messages let you express your feelings of love and gratitude to your mom.
A wonderful and lovely happy birthday to your mom!
Have any birthday wish ideas for mums? Then, leave them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
If you've got plans to visit a new baby anytime soon, here's a few basic or best friend's new baby, going to visit a newborn is an exciting time. But what's not said enough is that, for a mother whose just given Home PageAbout UsTerms & PoliciesAdvertiseContact Us© 2019 Granite Media Group, Inc.
If you’re sending a new baby card and don’t know what to write, check out our ideas below and simply choose your favourite one! Whatever tone you’re looking for, we’ve come up with ideas from simple to thoughtful, as well as some funny ideas to make them laugh. So read on, pick your favourite and copy away!
For more ideas, visit our new baby cards or why not take a look at our new baby gifts for something really thoughtful.
Celebrate Mother's Day with these short but sweet quotes and sayings about moms and A mother's hug lasts long after she lets go. 30 of 30.