"Wishing you all the best in [year]!" "Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year." "Wishing you great success in the year to.
Good luck messages can be sent to anyone that you hope will have a pleasant outcome in a life event. It might mean a new job, a new city to live in, a new opportunity or something else. For our friends and family members, we want things to work out well. Expressions of good luck and confidence are generally always well received, but saying it with style can make a difference.
Good Luck wishes or messages are always bright and positive that gives someone more confidence and boosts in him or her a great deal of positive energy. Here are a bunch of good luck wishes and messages to send to your friend, boss, love, your younger brother or sister on any special occasion.
A thoughtful message with good luck wishes is always welcome to anyone starting a business or a new career opportunity. Here are some good luck messages you could send:
If it is directed towards someone about to get into college or if it is related to farewell, you can wish him with the below messages
For your boyfriend to have a great day, why not send him some very romantic messages such as some below
Congratulations can be sent to anyone who has some achievement like a job. Here are some congratulation messages you can send.
Good Luck messages are very heart-warming in general and can touch one’s heart. You can wish luck to someone without even any specific occasion.
You’re on Good Luck Messages and Sayings page.
You might like:
I appreciate you Quotes
Touching Goodbye Quotes and Sayings
Thinking of You Messages
To Share is Divine...
We asked 17 successful entrepreneurs what they wish they'd known when come along with starting a business and how we often tie our identity to its success.
We are really grateful to you for every work you have awarded to me and my company, working for you has been fun, we hope for more work and opportunities from you, thank you and a happy New Year!
Welcome responsibilities as it will increase your chances of being prosperous and successful in this New Year. Thanks for letting us serve you, happy New Year!
As we are all waiting for a New Year with hope, I am thanking you for the opportunities you have given to us and wish a better New Year for you and your business, happy New Year!
Thank you for giving us the chance to serve your business as a vendor. You are such a prestigious customer and we promise to always handle your work with top care and priority. Happy and Prosperous New year!
It is a pleasure doing business with you, thank you for all the trust and work on us, we are looking forward to a new year filled with plenty of work and opportunities from you, once again wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New year!
You might also like:
New Year wishes for family
New Year wishes for friends
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. So it’s time for business owners to give thanks for their customers, clients, team members, partners, and anyone else who made an impact on operations this year. In preparation for the holiday, you may want to compose a quick message to people who have impacted your business in the past year, giving thanks and wishing them a happy holiday.
If you’re not sure where to start when crafting this message, here are some examples of different Thanksgiving messages for businesses to consider.
Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude. So in any message, it’s important to say thank you in some way, whether you’re speaking to customers or those involved with the behind-the-scenes of your business. Share your appreciation in a quick social media post, an email or even a photo or video post.
1. Thank you so much for your patronage this year. We’ve truly enjoyed serving you!
2. We’re thankful for all of our customers/clients! Thank you for being a part of our journey this year.
3. We have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all YOU!
4. This is the time of year for sharing what you’re thankful for. And our customers are at the top of our list.
5. On this Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation for you. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
Longer messages are perfect for businesses that have small teams or work closely with clients. It gives you the opportunity to share a few different sentiments and really drive your point home. It also allows you to personalize the messaging a bit. You can use these examples as a starting point and then add some more personal details to make your message stand out for clients or team members. Share these messages in a blog post, email newsletter or even a handwritten letter. You could also create a video of you speaking the message directly to customers.
6. Dear valued customer: This Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation with you. Without you, we would not be where we are today, and we’re so thankful for all of your support throughout the year. We hope you have a joyous holiday and we look forward to serving you again.
7. Dear [name]: I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve you this past year. I’ve genuinely enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive client and for all you do to support my business. I value our relationship and look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you.
8. We’re thankful for wonderful customers like you this Thanksgiving. Our team has really enjoyed serving you this year, and we wanted to share our heartfelt appreciation.
9. To our valuable team members: We’re so thankful for all you’ve done for our business this year. All of your hard work and dedication has helped us reach so many of our company-wide goals for 2018. On this holiday, we want to make sure you know how much you’re appreciated as a member of our team and how much we value you. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones and we can’t wait to see what our team can accomplish together in 2019.
10. This Thanksgiving, we want to share a sincere “thank you” to every member of our team. Thanks for making this a model workplace and for all you do to keep our company moving forward. We’ve had a great year, and you’re such a big part of it.
Sometimes a simple “Happy Thanksgiving” goes a long way. With this type of greeting, you might consider adding it to a festive image or at the end of a video. You can share this type of post on social media or even turn it into an actual card. It could also make for a perfect visual for blog posts or email newsletters that feature longer messages as well. You could also share text-only messages on Twitter or other short-form platforms.
11. Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating all there is to be thankful for.
12. Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all of the wonderful blessings our team has experienced.
13. Wishing you a happy and festive Thanksgiving with all your family and friends!
14. Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous and gratitude-filled holiday!
15. We hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!
Photo via Shutterstock
I know there will be many more years of success and service to your customers. Nancy Smith Contributor, myMurrieta. Best of luck to you as you continue to grow your business. Mitch Goodz Wishing you many more successful years! Jane.
In business, focusing on the relationships with your clients and employees is just one way to show appreciation for their dedication and work. To communicate your gratitude during this giving season, here is a look at some great Christmas card sayings for business to encourage the right words.
“As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that [year] has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.”
“As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on [year].”
“At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].”
“Best Wishes. May every happiness be yours throughout the coming year.”
“Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season from the team at [company name].”
“During the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say thank you and best wishes for the holidays and New Year.”
“During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.”
“Happy Holidays and warm wishes for [year]!”
“Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.”
“Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and through out the coming year.”
“May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.”
“May this good cheer last throughout the year.”
“May you have a spectacular New Year!”
“Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].”
“Season’s greetings from the very merry team at [company name].”
“The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.”
“The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.”
“This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together.”
“Warm winter wishes for an enchanted holiday season.”
“Warmest greetings of the season and best wishes for happiness in the new year.”
“We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.”
“We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].”
“We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.”
“We wish you joy and peace in [year].”
“We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.”
“We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.”
“When we here at [company name] think of all the benefits of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy.”
“Wishing you a bright [year] from your friends at [company name].”
“Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].”
“Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s your best year ever.”
“Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!”
“Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success in [year].”
“Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.”
“Wishing you all the best in [year]!”
“Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.”
“Wishing you great success in the year to come.”
When it comes to this special festive season, finding the right way to show your employees appreciation for their work all year round is a great way to transition into the New Year.
Wishing you a happy holiday season and a new year of health, happiness We appreciate your business and wish you success throughout the coming year.