Find the best collection of unique Birthday quotes, wishes and messages. wishes for her; birthday wishes for him; birthday wish for all; download birthday wish.
Have you ever experienced any extremely important situations which seem to be the turning point in your life? As a rule, these situations have a great influence not only on the current state of affairs but also on the whole life! To be successful in all our businesses and ventures, we need some luck. To wish somebody luck people always use a lot of Good Luck Quotes!
We cannot live without changes! Very often it can be difficult to change the habitual order of things or even start something new. To do this, you should have a lot of courage…or someone who has a few Good Luck Quotes!
Good Luck Quotes are the best thing which can inspire and cheer up! Unfortunately, most of us are too superstitious! We think that without sincere Good Luck Quotes said by people close to us it`s impossible to cope with difficulties, do our work or just go for a walk!
To tell the truth, you can do everything without hearing different Good Luck Quotes! But who guarantees that you`ll be confident? You have much more self-reliance when people around you believe in you! That`s why sometimes everybody needs to hear some Good Luck Quotes!
Are you going to do something new? Do you need any support? Does your friend need to be inspired? The best Good Luck Quotes are here to help you! You have a chance to say good luck in many ways!
Some say that luck depends on the position of the Earth towards the Sun, or the Moon, or Jupiter, etc. on the day a person is born. Other believe that there is no such thing as luck at all, thinking that success only comes from a hard work. Well, both of these beliefs have the right to be. But in fact, being lucky may depend on various factors at once. And if your girlfriend or wife is about to make an important decision or is afraid of some life changes, don’t forget to wish her good luck with the help of these quotes. They are funny, they are interesting, they are worth your time.
Whatever problems come into your life, it’s important to stay strong and positive. We all have our ups and downs, we all go through a lot of challenges, but when it comes to facing the one, it’s nice to know that there are friends out there who believe in you. And you know what? You can be THIS kind of friend, supportive and inspiring. All you need to do is to read the following good luck sayings and save a few for when the time is right.
Let’s say your good friend or a family member has a sport competition soon, or they have been promoted, or have been invited to a interview in order to get a new job. Each of the situations requires a proper Good Luck wish, agree? And instead of saying the common phrases like “I wish you the best of luck” and ” good luck in your future endeavors”, you better read our set of quotes below and come up with something more original than these simple phrases.
The future can be scary. What is more, it frightens the hell out of most people, so don’t think that you are the only one with this problem. Not knowing what is waiting for us is what makes people be afraid. So, if someone you know and love is in the dark about their future, they need your support. They need to know that close people believe in them. Take a look at the short good luck quotes and wish the best for the future.
Taking exams and getting new jobs may be a tough life challenge for some of us. But one of the good thing of living in a society is that a person can always get a good portion of motivation from their surrounding. Wishing each other “good luck” has become a tradition in many cultures and it is for a reason. By simply saying these two words we let our close people know that we care about them, – and that’s worth something, right?
If you think that wishing someone good luck is a piece of cake, we’re about to prove it’s not. Of course, you can stick to the ordinary ‘good luck and all the best’ phrase, but who would be inspired by it? Encouraging quotes are a whole new thing. They can be more personal and convey a specific message. So, feel free to use these quotes to wish someone good luck in a more creative way.
If you’re still looking for the other ways to say good luck, we hope you will find them in this paragraph. Interesting quotations will prove you that it’s easy to cheer someone up with the help of words. Fortune loves only the bravest, so don’t be afraid of adventures. And the good luck quotes will put you in the right mood.
How could we ignore the visual side of the process of wishing someone good luck? Like, the post on Facebook or Instagram would be much more interesting with a bright image with a good luck quote on it, wouldn’t it? So, we hope you’ll find the one for you in this set.
Check out these inspirational happy birthday quotes for a friend to share with If it's your best friend's birthday, you'll want to find the perfect words to wish . “I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve .
Sending birthday greetings has become a necessary tradition these days. Have you found it difficult to draft a happy birthday wish SMS and got stuck along the way? There are cases when you are at a loss for words to say, and some samples of birthday texts can come to your aid.
A genuine birthday wish will surely make anyone's day. This year, say 'Happy Birthday!' with a few words that no one will forget.
Read more: Parsi New Year 2019: Significance, history and celebrations during Nowruz
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Explore 1000 Wish Quotes by authors including Mahatma Gandhi, Michael of justice and equality for all inhabitants of our world - is what I wish for all. Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever.
Picking the gift can be the easy part. What should you write in the graduation card? In this post, you’ll find 78 ready to use wishes, messages, quotes, and sentiments, plus tips for customizing what to write in a graduation card. Plus some tips about what to avoid. Let’s get started!
More Reading: 64 Best Gifts for College Students
You’re proud of a special graduate, and congratulations are in order, but what to write in a graduation card? You want to say just the right thing to let your graduate know you wish them well, but you’re not exactly a wordsmith.
So, what do you do? We’ve got the solution for you right here!
Refer to this guide that we’ve organized with 78 quotes from across the web. Whether it’s general well-wishes, funny quotes, personal messages for a family member, or sentimental expressions, we’ve got it covered for you.
78 graduation quotes? Yes, I know – that’s a lot. If you want a shortcut, just choose the one bolded message in each section. These are my favorites and should make the process much faster.
How are your tissue paper skills? Here’s how to properly put tissue paper in a gift bag.
When deciding on what to write in a graduation card, it’s important to think about the graduate’s personality type. You don’t want to write a message that could be taken the wrong way.
One graduate may have a humorous personality and enjoy a funny quote while another may be more serious and appreciate a sentimental note.
Whether you’re attending the commencement ceremony or not has much bearing on your graduation card message. For example, if you are attending the ceremony, your message could be something like this:
If you can’t make it to the ceremony, you can still choose a message that lets the graduate know your thoughts are with them on their special day. For example:
Graduation is an exciting time, but it can also be scary for the graduate as well because he/she is venturing into a whole new chapter of life. If you’re older or more experienced, your message can offer encouraging words to build the graduate up and give them direction.
Your message can be personal and extra special if the graduate is a close friend or relative because you can mention childhood memories or past experiences like this:
Need to fill out a graduation card? Here’s what to write in a graduation card.
1. Don’t be bossy. A graduation card is an opportunity for you to encourage the graduate, so refrain from telling them what they should or shouldn’t do. Give them helpful advice without being bossy.
2. Don’t mention embarrassing memories. A graduate should feel confident and pleased with their accomplishments. Don’t bring up an embarrassing mistake they’ve made in the past.
3. Don’t use sarcasm or risky jokes unless you’re sure the graduate will take it in good humor.
4. Don’t tell the graduate what jobs to take. You may know of job openings or people with influence, but this is not what to write in a graduation card. Save it for another time.
Before you pen your message in the graduation card, handwrite it on paper or type it in a word processor so that you can edit and polish it. You might even go one step further and use a grammar tool, like Grammarly, to get your message just right.
Let the graduate know you are happy and proud of them for doing what it took to reach graduation.
Mention distinguished awards and accomplishments. Describe how much the graduate has grown and flourished over the time you’ve known them.
Mention the name of the graduate’s college or degree that they earned.
Reassure them of their future with encouraging words and wise advice.
Send them off with love and well-wishes for future success and happiness.
Sign off with sincere and heartfelt phrases such as:
Note: Some of the graduation quotes are from/inspired by the following sources: Shutterfly, Greeting Card Poet, Hallmark, Gifts.com, Good Housekeeping, American Greetings, and Leanin’ Tree.
Whether it’s a sibling, child, grandchild, niece or nephew, friend or neighbor, chances are there’s always someone you know who is graduating soon.
Keep this guide of 78 quotes handy, and you’ll never need to worry again about what to write in a graduation card.
Have a tip or graduation message to add? Let us know below!
Also use our poems, messages, toasts, and quotes to express your thoughts. With life being all it is, there are many opportunities to send your best wishes to.