Valentines Messages for Her: Sweetest Happy Valentine Text Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend on Valentine Day.
Valentine’s Day is that one special event we all look forward to every year. It’s not just a day for lovers, but also a celebration of love among family members and friends. Although we usually hear of passionate and romantic Valentine’s Day messages, people have come to deliver adoration and appreciation to their loved ones as well. It’s a perfect day to remind the ones close to you of how much you cherish them and how much they mean to you. Some people celebrate Valentine’s through either an intimate dinner, a surprise out of the country travel, or by giving out a beautiful bouquet of roses.
However, our expression of love doesn’t always have to be expensive. Sometimes, sweet and sincere words make Valentine’s Day more special than any material thing can do. Go ahead and buy the perfect Valentine’s Day card at the store and write down your feelings as best as you can. If you’re having a hard time creating one, take a look at these Valentine’s Day wishes we have compiled just for you. Some of them are short, some are long. But they are all special and meaningful.
We hope these Valentines Day messages will not only bring a smile to the face of your loved one, but will also remind you what true love really is.
1. You fill my life with a sense of warmth and bliss, and I cannot imagine a day without looking into your eyes, holding your hand, or kissing your lips. Happy Valentine’s Day to the center of my universe.
2. I prayed for God to send me someone truly amazing. He heard my prayer, and I am so thankful that He chose to send you. Happy Valentine’s Day – you are truly heaven sent.
3. There’s nothing better than spending this day with the person I care about the most. Happy Valentine’s Day.
4. Love is the glue that holds us together and keeps us smiling every day of the year. On this beautiful day, we celebrate this love of a lifetime. Happy Valentine’s Day.
5. You’ve given me the most wonderful and joyful years of my life and for I will be always thankful. Happy Valentine’s Day.
6. My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I’m indeed the luckiest person on Earth! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
7. I love you more with each day. I can see you even when my eyes are closed and I can feel our love deep within my heart. I love you with every ounce of my being. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one true love.
8. Happy Valentine’s Day baby. Thank you for showing me everyday what true love is all about. I’ll love you always and forever.
9. Happy Valentines’ Day to the person who has managed to make me smile every single day we’ve been together. I love you.
10. Today we celebrate Valentine’s Day, a day full of romanticism and love. With you, however, it’s Valentine’s Day every day! I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day baby.
11. My love for you gives me joy and pure happiness and I never thought I could ever be so lucky. Happy Valentine’s Day baby.
12. The day we met, I looked into your eyes and I immediately knew that you were going to be my sweet Valentine for life! Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
13. You are everything to me and I can’t imagine life without you by my side.
14. You’re the Queen of my heart and this Valentine’s Day I’ll treat you like the royalty you are. Happy Valentine’s Day.
15. You can’t put a price on love but to me you’re worth a million bucks.
16. I’ll keep you warm, let’s snuggle up together. I love you.
17. You’re my shining star, you guide me through the darkness, I love you.
18. My wonderful fiancée, soon to be my wife – you’re forever and always the love of my life. Happy Valentines Day.
19. After we say “I do”, every day will be like Valentine’s Day.
20. We have our whole lives to love each other and I’ll cherish every second.
21. You’re beautiful inside and out, and I’m so lucky to have you.
22. I can’t wait to be your wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
23. I can’t wait to be your husband, Happy Valentine’s Day.
24. There’s nothing better than spending this day with the person I care about the most. Happy Valentine’s Day.
25. My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
26. Happy Valentine’s Day baby. I’ll love you always and forever.
27. Nothing is more important and precious than you in my life. I love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day baby.
28. We’ve laughed and at times argued, but we never stopped loving each other. Happy Valentine’s Day.
29. You’ve changed my life for the better and for that I will always be thankful. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day.
30. I know that I have the most special person by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day.
31. You stole my heart the first moment I saw you. Please keep it with you forever! Happy Valentine’s Day baby.
32. Thank you for always being my best friend, and partner in crime. Happy Valentine’s Day.
33. The best Valentine’s Day gift is to spend this romantic and special day with you. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day.
34. Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. You are my angel.
35. Thank you for being my better half. Happy Valentine’s Day.
36. You are the kindest and most special person I’ve ever met. Will you be my Valentine? Happy Valentine’s Day.
37. I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You’re the love of my life xxx.
38. You’re the one special person that I love and care about most. Happy Valentine’s Day.
39. Thank you for everything. You’re my best friend and soulmate. I love you heaps. Happy Valentine’s Day.
40. This is my heart, I love it but I love you more so I’m giving it to you.
41. Let’s live happily ever after together.
42. Our love was written in the stars so let’s go to infinity and beyond together.
43. Time after time I’ll stand by your side, I simply adore you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
44. All I need is you to brighten my days. Happy Valentine’s Day.
45. You’re always on my mind and in my heart, I love you.
46. You are my sweetheart, you are my life, you are my everything.
47. You are the kindest and most precious person I’ve ever met. Will you be my Valentine?
48. The day I met you I found the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and adore.
49. The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. Thank you for being my Valentine.
50. When I fell in love, you were there to catch me. Be my Valentine.
51. Thank you for being my Valentine.
52. Every day I worship you more. Be mine Valentine.
53. I love you with all of my heart.
54. Happy Valentine’s Day to the person in my life who knows more about me than anyone else and holds me in high regards anyway.
55. True love is the ultimate experience that many are never so fortunate to find.
56. Today is the perfect time to tell you how special and important you are to me!
57. Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark.
58. Love can be fleeting and fragile but when treated as something precious and not taken for granted, it becomes something truly amazing. The amazing relationship we share is strong on this Valentine’s Day as always.
59. Be mine for today, for tomorrow and forever Valentine.
60. I’ll always adore you.
61. I adore two things: you and the rose. The rose for one day – and you, forever.
62. To the love of my life. I’m the luckiest person on Earth because I have you! I adore you.
63. You’ve taught me the best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
64. You are my sweetheart, you are my life, you are my everything.
65. You are the kindest and most precious person I’ve ever met. Will you be my Valentine?
66. The day I met you I found the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and adore.
67. The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.
68. When I fell in love, you were there to catch me. Be my Valentine.
69. Thank you for being my Valentine.
70. Every day I worship you more. Be mine, Valentine.
71. I love you with all of my heart.
72. Please remember that my affection for you is a promise – once it have been given, it should never be forgotten or taken away. I give you my heart and promise to love you forever.
73. Thank you for being my amazing, sweet and kind Valentine.
74. You showed me that it’s not the big things that matter in life, but it’s the small things that make a world of a difference! This is a small gesture to express my endless love for you.
75. I’ve read many stories and watched countless romantic movies but none come close to the love we share. Thank you for creating my very own fairytale.
76. Valentine’s Day is about so much more than just my affection for you. It’s a time to value those who have always been there, just as you have always been for me when I needed you most.
77. You are so special to me, and I cannot imagine a single day without you in my life nor would I ever want to! Thank you for every day you devote to our love.
78. You’re amazing in every way and I’m so blessed to have you as my Valentine.
79. Every day is a new beginning when two people share a relationship like ours.
80. Happy Valentine’s day to a special person who fills my life with sweetness and love that cannot be measured. You’ll always have a special place in my heart.
81. Every day I wake up and I think to myself “What have I done to deserve such joy?” I adore you, Happy Valentine’s Day to the angel of my life.
82. Let’s take a moment to appreciate all of the wonderful things about the relationship we share. You’re a wonderful and caring person and I’m so thankful to be your Valentine. I adore you.
83. My text for you is 3 simple words: I love you.
84. The best part of Valentine’s Day is the opportunity to express all the love that I have in my heart for you. Have a great day, honey.
85. Everything about you makes my heart soar and I’m so filled with joy in your presence.
86. Love is just a four letter word until someone walks into your life and gives it special meaning. Your love has changed my life and I’m so thankful.
87. Each and every day in a year is Valentine’s Day for us, happy to be your valentine. Happy Valentines Day.
88. The day becomes a happy valentine day only because of you my dear; yes you are my sweet valentine.
89. You are the reason for my smile, you bring me light into my life, and you bring me happiness. My day is filled with your care and affection. Happy Valentine’s Day.
90. I was like an incomplete portrait before I met you; you made me a perfect portrait now, all the credit belongs to you my dear! Be my side forever! Happy Valentine’s Day.
91. You are the most awesome head turner in the world. Stay this way and be my valentine.
92. Being with you is exactly like celebrating life. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
93. Wherever you go you win hearts, please give my heart a permanent space in yours. Happy Valentine’s Day.
94. Beauty salons do a good job with countless on Valentine’s Day, and my dear valentine doesn’t even need to look at any of that. Love you in your 100% natural skin.
95. You always bet big and that is something I admire about you. Thank you for being my love.
96. Romance is you. Love you.
97. You are what you are. I am what I am and that is exactly what makes us lovebirds. Happy Valentine’s Day.
98. No one can love better than you, you are just unstoppable. Have a great Valentine’s Day.
99. Before you my life was fragmented, with you, my life is you. Much loved.
100. And suddenly you know what? All love poems, love songs were about you, my love. Happy Valentine’s day
101. We are both designed and configured to love just each other and stay happy. Thank you for being my love.
102. Our love for each other never goes out of focus; on valentine’s it just adds another spotlight.
103. Everyone needs a soul to connect, with not enough good souls around most lose, you make me a winner. Happy Valentine’s Day.
104. My life was empty, you filled it with love and happiness. You are the best I could ever get. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day hubby.
105. No matter how often we fight, the after hug of yours makes me forget everything. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
106. Not just today or tomorrow, I want to be with you every day! I miss you. Happy Valentine’s Day
107. You are the first person I think of when I open my eyes and you are the last person on my mind when I sleep at night. I love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day.
108. Every day I see the new you, and every day I fall in love with you a little more. I love you a lot. Happy Valentine’s Day.
109. True I couldn’t get bored with your smile. I could spend hours and hours looking at you , my love. I am insanely addicted to you, my Valentine.
110. As we stand together and look forward to our life as one, this journey tells me fun has just begun.
111. Happy Valentine’s day to the supremely special sweetheart of my life. Your love completes me like a cherry completes the perfect sundae. Have an ultra-sweet day and I love you.
112. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.
113. You make my heart feel as light and carefree as a butterfly floating through the air on a sweet spring day. I cherish the gift of love that we have been given, and the happiness you provide. Happy Valentine’s Day.
114. We come across different people in our life for some reason or other, people we meet as a competitor, people who challenge us, people who inspire us, people who support us, but there will be only one person to love us to our life and that is you my darling! I love you so much! Have a happy valentine’s day.
115. The home – the place where you end up your day, the family – where you find your people to love, ME – it’s only me who accepts and cares for you in any circumstance. My love towards you is unconditional. Be my Valentine.
116. On this special day of Valentine’s Day I wish you long lasting joy, endless love, blessings to share, power to achieve your dreams and wonderful moments to remember all through your life! Happy Valentine’s Day.
117. Your smile means a lot to me my dear. It’s the language you use to understand me. Your smile costs nothing but it creates much in me. Your smile makes my day! Happy Valentine’s Day.
118. Love is a feel, you can feel it. Love is a puzzle, try to solve it. Love believes; believe me I won’t let you down at any part of time because I love you so much my sweetheart! Happy Valentine’s Day.
119. I know of only one duty, and that is to love. – Albert Camus
120. Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. – Lord Byron
121. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Kay Knudsen
122. Love that is not madness is not love. – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
123. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
124. Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Elizabeth Bowen
125. Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
126. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything. – Bill Russell
127. I hope you’re feeling really loved today. You are.
128. Have fun on Valentine’s Day, and don’t eat too much candy.
129. Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.
130. As my mom, as a friend, as a Valentine, you’re the best!
131. You make me laugh. You make me think. You make me really glad we’re sisters.
132. Thanks for all you do that makes my life happier which is a lot.
133. I don’t care what anyone says about you. I’m still sending you this valentine and claiming you as family.
134. Valentine’s Day is all about love, and mom, there is no one better than you at spreading God’s love wherever you go.
135. Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, Dad. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up.
136. Love you and miss you, mom. Looking forward to seeing you next month at Casey’s party.
137. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me throughout the years and for all the happiness you brought in my life.
138. Locks are never made without a matching key. Luckily for me, you came into this world with the key that unlocks my heart. It’s safe to say that we’re meant to be. Happy Valentine’s Day.
139. Without you there would be no me. It’s as simple as that! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day baby.
140. You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helpful hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you’ve made on my life.
141. We’re very different in many things we do in life, but we do have one very important thing in common, our profound and true love for each other. Happy Valentine’s Day.
142. Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.
143. Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.
144. Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
145. Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
146. You take my breath away. Always.
147. You have no idea how sexy you are.
148. I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful husband than you.
149. My heart is all yours.
150. Thanks for being you and for being mine.
151. I love all the adventures we have together.
152. This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. xoxoxo.
153. God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.
154. I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many.
155. Wish you were here for me to spoil today.
156. Has it really been years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat. Happy Valentines my one and only.
157. You bring to me love, pure and undiluted love. Yes, I know it is you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
158. Your values speak volumes, your eyes speak love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
159. You speak less but your eyes always talk love, you are the best, you’ve been the best, you will always be the best. Be My Valentine.
160. May I? You are the world’s most beautiful girl, much loved. Happy Valentine’s Day.
161. You made me yours, you took a leap of faith, I’ll always hold it high. Love you. Happy Valentine’s Day
162. When I’m with you, time flies so fast. Hours feel like seconds. That’s when I wish, may we never part. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart.
163. Your hugs are important, they make me – me, don’t ever count them, love you my dear Valentine.
164. Love is in the air, I must confess it is always with me right here, you my love, never go way, Happy Valentine’s Day
165. You had my heart before I could say no. Can I keep you forever? Happy Valentine’s Day
166. How do I get to get you, yes you my valentine? Happy Valentine’s Day and always be happy.
Filed Under: DatingTagged With: gifts, husband, lips
Valentines Messages for Her: Sweetest Happy Valentine Text Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend on Valentine Day.
It is a well-established fact that most men are not the most skillful creatures at expressing their feelings. Especially on occasions like Valentine’s Day when your lady might be expecting a bit more affection than usual. Fear not, we are here to help!
We’ve compiled 40+ universal, ready to use messages to write down on the card as they are, or customize for your needs. Once you get the card over with, don’t forget that your Valentine’s Day surprise won’t be complete without some fresh great quality flowers. Get your hands on some of the best deals on the market at SerenataFlowers.com.
Now to the messages, here we are:
Sources: quotesgreetings.org, mydearvalentine.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Expressing your gratitude to another is a great way to show your Valentine and friends that they are appreciated. Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity!
Note: If you are looking for how to write a thank you note for Valentine’s Day gifts read this post or this one to thank someone for Valentine’s day flowers.
How about including a thank you in your Valentine cards? It can be as simple as including a sentence or two in their Valentine’s day card. Most Valentine’s cards come with a printed verse in them. You can write your message on the other side (if it is a folded card) or above or below the printed verse.
Adding “I love you” is easy and expected.. Adding gratitude will be a lovely surprise..
Flowers are expensive on Valentine’s Day. Your words are free and much more valuable. I am not saying that you shouldn’t give flowers. I am suggesting that your words of thanks could be more meaningful than the flowers!
When sending to a friend, it’s a chance to let them know that you are glad they are in your life.
How often do people tell their friends that their friendship is appreciated?
If you are sending out Valentine postcards, adding a thank you is a way to say something along with Happy Valentine’s Day.
Choose a message that is appropriate for your relationship. Or use these as inspiration to come up with her own personal message.
♥ Thank you for all the ways you love me. You could also choose to be specific and name something that makes you feel loved.
♥ I love that you love me! Thank you for putting up with me when I’m crabby which can happen when I’m overtired.
♥ I look forward to our date nights when it’s just the two of us! Thank you for supporting the family so that I can stay home with the children.
♥ Thank you for showing me how much you love me. I appreciate things that appear to go unnoticed, like packing my lunch and having a meal ready when I come home from work.
♥ Thank you for supporting my new ideas.
♥ Thank you for being committed to date nights throughout the year. I love you.
♥ I am grateful that we are married and love spending time with you. Thank you for being my best friend.
Think about your relationship. Pick something that will be meaningful to your husband, wife, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc. Looking at examples is fine to get an idea. For best results choose something that fits your relationship.
Prices/Images/Reviews pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the respective Amazon site that you are redirected to at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
♥ I am so happy that we are friends! Thank you for being part of my life.
♥ Thanks for being my friend.
♥ Happy Valentine’s Day! I’ve enjoyed all the lunches we have shared and look forward to many more!
♥ Thanks for being there for me whenever I need a friend.
♥ You are a wonderful friend! I just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated.
♥ Thank you for everything that you do for me. You have helped me out in some many ways. I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day!
♥ I’m glad we are friends that can celebrate Valentine’s day together. I look forward to our tradition all year.
Remember, whenever you are saying “thanks” the more specific it is the more memorable it will be.
If you are only giving a Valentine to your boss, you may be viewed as sucking up, so considered giving everyone on the team a valentine. It could be fun to pass on classroom Valentine’s at work! If you are your boss’s only employee than a Valentine to just him/her would be fine. Compliments are usually appreciated!
Again, like any thank you message, your thank you will depend on what kind of relationship you have with the person. “HappyValentine’s Day” can be added to the end of any of these messages to make it a Valentine’s day message.
♥ Thank you for making our team great!
♥ I’m am thankful that we are on the same team.
♥ I am grateful that we’ve become friends while working together.
♥ If you’ve finished a big project with their help – Thank you for helping me with the big project (replace “big” with the name of the project).
♥ You’re a wonderful boss! Thanks for bringing in the treats for Valentine’s Day.
Have you ever included a thank you message in a Valentine’s Day card? What impact did it have?
Note: Some links on in this post are affiliate links. I will receive an automatic commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support!
Valentine's Day Thank You Messages Examples for your husband, wife, significant Or use these as inspiration to come up with her own personal message.
Love is a four letter word that comes in all shapes and sizes— in the words we speak to close a phone call, in the tireless hours we invest in our passions, and in the heart shaped emojis our fingers quickly type to friends. Love is love; it’s seen in many moments of our lives and every February we get an entire day devoted to reminding those near and dear to our hearts of this four letter word.
As a celebration of Valentine’s Day people exchange flowers, Valentine’s Day gifts and scribble love notes on the blank spaces of greeting cards. Although we express how we feel almost every other day of the year, on Valentine’s day, it’s always more difficult to put feelings on paper. Before you begin writing your heartfelt Valentine message think about the person you are writing to.
We’ve listed 5 steps below that will help you create the perfect Valentine’s Day cards:
Whether you’re crafting a note for a friend, a family member or a partner, our collection of Valentine’s Day quotes will help you get started and may even inspire you. Add something more to your Valentine messages than “CRAZY 4U” with these Happy Valentine’s Day quotes.
Scroll through our entire collection or quickly jump to quotes perfect for your Valentine:
Famous authors, poets and notable figures have been trying to put love into words for ages. When your words escape you, borrow these Happy Valentine’s quotes to make that someone special feel loved.
If your Valentine appreciates good humor and an even better laugh, add a few funny Valentine’s day quotes to your message. These quotes will help you make light of the holiday in good humor.
When you’re trying to figure out what to write in a Valentine’s day card for him just remember to keep your message personal. Before you begin writing your message, think about why this person is special to you. You can also think about things that the two of you do together and how they wouldn’t be the same without him. You’d be surprised at how far a little personalization can go.
Use your pet name for him, jot down a list of inside jokes that only the two of you share and find some inspiration with these Valentines day quotes for him.
Remind her of the beauty you get to see everyday and fill the space of your Valentine’s day card with words that will touch her heart. These Valentine’s day quotes will elevate your message to match all of your special gift ideas for her this Valentine’s day.
Are you looking for the best Valentine's day messages? Here are 165 sweet Valentine's day wishes for him or her with cute images.