My favorite couple is having a wedding anniversary! I couldn't be happier for you guys. Your love is my biggest inspiration, and thanks to you I still believe that.
If your spouse or some of your friend has brought a smile to your face by hosting a surprise anniversary party for you then thank them for celebrating your anniversary. Use the best of thank you for the surprise quotes from the collection of collection of hank you messages for surprise anniversary party to tell them it meant so much to you. You can share these unexpected anniversary surprise quotes on Facebook and Whatsapp as well.
Given below are some of the most wonderful thank you messages for anniversary party that are just perfect to share.
1.) Dearest husband, this surprise anniversary party came as the sweetest surprise ever…. I was so happy to see how much time and efforts you had put in order to make it a special day for me…. I want to thank you from all my heart for this sweet gesture.
2.) With friends like you, one doesn’t need anything else in life…. I find myself so fortunate to have friends like you who planned such an amazing surprise anniversary party just for us….. Thanks a lot to each one of you for giving us such a wonderful memory.
3.) No gift means as much as the gift of love and I am glad to have a sister like you who arranged for this lovely anniversary surprise party for us….. Thanks a lot my darling for adding another memory to our journey…. My life is incomplete without you in every sense.
4.) I feel like the luckiest and the happiest in the world as I am surrounded with people who took all the pains to make my anniversary a romantic day for me and my beloved….. Thank you for planning such a thoughtful surprise my dear.
5.) To the world’s most amazing wife, who knows how to make her man feel special…. Thanks my love for such a beautiful surprise anniversary party…. I had no clue that you have been planning a surprise as big as this…. I am touched…. Thanks my love!!!
6.) I relived the most beautiful day of my life again and all thanks to you for bringing back the old days live…. Thank you for the best ever surprise anniversary party….. It was very moving and very thoughtful….. Thank you dear kids for taking all the efforts.
7.) A day spent with your loved ones is a day well spent and when your loved ones arrange a surprise anniversary party for you, you are truly blessed…. I have no words to thank you all for coming up with such a lovely surprise…. Thanks tons to you!!!
8.) It would have been just another regular day for us if you had not planned this incredible anniversary surprise party for us….. Thanks a lot my dear for giving us a memory for lifetime…. We had the most amazing time with all of you…. Thank you so much.
9.) We are so happy to know that we are blessed with the best kids in the world….. Thank you for surprising us with our anniversary party….. It was a very touching moment so see you all taking so much of pains for us….. Thank you again!!!
10.) The anniversary party last night was the biggest surprise ever…… When I had believed that you don’t remember our special day, getting a surprise means so much….. I felt like the best wife on the planet…. Thank you my love…. You are the best husband!!!
11.) You truly made this special day the most memorable one with the awesome surprise anniversary party…. I find myself short at words to thank you for such a lovely gesture….. Thanks a lot.
12.) If you have someone in your life who can throw a surprise party for you then you are the luckiest…. Right now that is how both of feel…. Thank you for surprising us with such a spectacular time with the people we love….. Thank you!!!
13.) Marriage is a promise and you know how to keep every promise you make…. Thank you my sweetheart for giving me the best anniversary gift ever…. Bringing all the people we love together and spending lovely time with them…. Thank you so much!!!
14.) I am so happy to know that my husband knows exactly what I want…. I want to thank you with all my heart for the surprise anniversary party….. This celebration will always be very close to my heart…. Thanks love for everything.
15.) After our wedding, this is the most special anniversary we had….. and all thanks to you for making it such a beautiful day for us…. Thank you so much for this surprise!!
No related photos.
Anniversary Wishes; For Spouse or Partner; For Family; For Friends You can get your message really, really right if you use it to thank your.
Say "Happy Anniversary" to your wife or husband, or a special couple you know, with these fabulous anniversary wishes and quotes. From romantic and sweet to milestone anniversary wishes, you're sure to find the words to wish someone a happy wedding anniversary!
Use the quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of happy anniversary wishes and quotes.
To Your Husband or Wife, or Partner:
To HusbandTo WifeBoyfriend/GirlfriendOn Raising Children TogetherRomanticFunny1st AnniversaryMilestone Anniversary
To a Couple:
To ParentsTo FriendsMilestone Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Last updated: August 9th, 2019.
You might see him every day of the week, but that doesn't make your anniversary any less special. If you're someone who's staring at a blank piece of paper and wondering, "what should I say to my husband on our anniversary?", don't give up! Instead, speak from the heart and see where it takes you.
To my one and only love, can you believe that we've come so far from where we began? What a magnificent journey! And the company really has been first class. Happy Anniversary!
Another year passed... another year of adventures, worries, and happy moments that we've shared. May many more of these happy years will come our way - I couldn't have found a better person to share them with!
You make me so happy every day. Today, let's celebrate all the amazing memories we've made! Happy Anniversary!
To my husband, you always know how to keep things fresh and exciting. With you, I know that the coming years will be a wonderful adventure. Happy Anniversary, Handsome!
You make me feel blessed every day to have such a loving and responsible husband. Thank you for being such an important part of my life! Happy Anniversary.
Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover, and my best friend. Happy Anniversary!
How lucky am I to have a man like you in my life? Here's to many more years of love and happiness together.
Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be.
~ Robert Browning
Top of page
Sometimes we get stumped saying what we feel. The problem is, it's easy to overthink how to tell someone we love them. There's no shame in keeping it short and sweet. Here are some happy anniversary wishes to help you get started.
I don't know where I'd be without you, and I never want to find out. Here's to many years of love and happiness ahead!
You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Thank you for being there for me always. Happy Anniversary Darling!
Being with you makes me feel like celebrating every single day. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I cherish you. I love you! Happy Anniversary!
Your love has changed my life completely! I look forward to more amazing and adventurous years with you. Happy Anniversary Darling.
I am so lucky to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy Anniversary Dear Wife.
[X] years ago today, you made me the happiest man on earth. And I still feel like I'm the luckiest!
Today, we celebrate the best decision I ever made. Happy Anniversary, my Beautiful Wife.
If I had my life to live over again, next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
Top of page
Marriage is one kind of adventure, but raising children together is a whole new level! Having a family is an important part of your life and relationship, and your newfound respect for each other as parents can be a great thing to bring into your anniversary message.
Watching you spend time with our kids reminds me of what an amazing [husband/wife] you have always been and what a truly extraordinary [dad/mom] you have become. Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and the [father/mother] of my children!
Thank you for making an amazing example of love and caring for our children. They grow stronger and kinder each day because of you. Happy Anniversary!
This is our first anniversary as parents. I'm so grateful to be sharing this adventure with someone so wonderful, and I look forward to all the love, laughter, and wonder ahead for us.
All these years, you have been amazing. As a dad to our kids and as my love. I have always been happy in your arms, and I can tell that we'll be happy together for the rest of our days. Thank you for everything. Happy Anniversary, My Darling.
Am I looking forward to more years like this one? Sign me up!! One day, our beautiful children will retell the story of our love. And my only wish is for them to find a wonderful marriage like ours.
Top of page
Are you asking yourself, what should I say to my girlfriend on our anniversary? It can be difficult to tell someone how you feel, especially with a relatively new relationship, and the anniversary makes an important landmark. Just send them as much affection as you can, and you'll do great.
Wow! It's been another year, already? Time flies when you're having fun. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to someone I can talk to, laugh with, cry with, and cause some trouble with. To my partner-in-crime!
It's been a year and you're still my dream come true. Happy anniversary to the most thoughtful [boyfriend/girlfriend] in the world!
You have been my love, my strength, and my inspiration. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary to my Better Half!
To my teammate, my rock, and my best friend, Happy Anniversary!
Happy first-date anniversary to us! You bowled me over then, and you still do!
When I'm around you, I know that I can be myself entirely. You are the only person I can say that about, and that's what makes you so special. Happy Anniversary!
Nobody else could understand the relationship between us. And, no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
Anniversaries are the time for romance, seduction, and bringing out all those honest, strong words of love and kindness that you feel. A little romance can be its own gift on an anniversary. So get in touch with your romantic side, light some candles, look into your partner's eyes, and dare to be romantic.
When I found you, I knew you would be the one who can understand me perfectly. I love the way we communicate, share our memories, and are always there to support each other. Happy Anniversary!
You're as sexy as the day I met you. I can't wait until we can be alone together tonight. Happy Anniversary
Another year to create precious memories together. Another year for discovering new things to love about each other. And another year to strengthen our amazing bond. I'll always be there for you. Happy Anniversary Love
365 days of being the Big Spoon to your Little Spoon, and I wouldn't change a thing. I want to sleep next to you every day for the rest of our lives. Happy Anniversary!
The way you love me, the way you touch my life makes me wish that the journey will never end. Thanks for making me feel special and [handsome/beautiful] every day. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
There are times when we say "I love you" with tears in our eyes, but other times, it's best to say it with a little laughter instead. Bring a smile to your loved one's face with a funny, affectionate tone in your anniversary message.
You truly are the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary!
Marriage is... finding someone to put up with your crap, who still admires your weird little ways, and who still says they love you at the end of the day.
See, I told you I wouldn't forget. Happy Anniversary!
Same day and time next year? Happy Anniversary!
Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right, and the other is the husband!
I'll love you even when we're old and wrinkly. Happy Anniversary!
A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I'm glad I chose my cellmate wisely.
They say your partner becomes your other half. These days, it's hard to do things without you... especially this anniversary celebration. Happy Anniversary - we're better together!
Top of page
The first wedding anniversary marks a meaningful time when you've come a long way with your beloved and you're looking toward the future. The two of you are probably exhausted from hashing out your future plans. So pat yourselves on the back for your anniversary and celebrate the love that brought you together.
When we married a year ago, you made my dreams come true. Now every day since then has been like a fairy tale. I'm looking forward to all of our new adventures. Happy Anniversary to my [handsome husband / beautiful wife]!
One whole year of seeing your smile every day. Isn't the honeymoon phase wonderful? Happy Anniversary! I can't want to grow old with you.
From the moment I met you, I knew that you were something special. Now, here we are, a year after our marriage, and I'm still falling deeper in love with you every day. We have so much worth celebrating! Happy Anniversary.
I can't believe how much we've grown together in just a year. Who knew that learning to love, support, and cherish each other would be so rewarding. So cheers, my love, to one year down and forever to go!
I'm so lucky you chose me. And I'm pretty sure you feel the same! Happy Anniversary, My Love.
On our first wedding anniversary, I wish that your heart keeps beating for me, as it did on our wedding day. I know that my heart will keep beating for you!
Top of page
Milestone anniversaries are an achievement in years. The number refers to a powerful love and commitment to each other. Marriage can be hard work at times, and pure bliss at other times. Long relationships offer you a lot to celebrate and many memories draw upon.
[10/20/30] years ago, when we were married, I knew we had found true love. Things change every day, but this remains constant. I can't wait to spend my next forever with you. Happy Anniversary, My Love.
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. You know how I know we're perfect? Because we've made it [10/20/30] years. Happy Anniversary!
Now that we're older, it's time to be real. Love isn't perfect. It hasn't been a fairy tale or a storybook all the time. It's all about overcoming obstacles and working through challenges. Every year, we fight to be together, holding on and never letting go. But for all that, every second has been completely, utterly, astoundingly worth it because we've done it together. Happy [10th/20th/30th] Anniversary!
[Ten/Twenty/Thirty] years of marriage and mayhem! You've made me so happy through every single one. Happy Anniversary!
May our journey of love continue to be a great one. May the road ahead of us be full of support, care and understanding. Happy Anniversary to my better half!
To another year of sharing sunsets and dreams. Happy Anniversary My Love!
The best things in life are better with you. Our [10/20/30] years of marriage have taught me to treasure every moment.
We're celebrating [10/20/30] years together, and I love you more than ever!
Top of page
Your parents' marriage is likely a powerful example and inspiration to you. Seeing how they interacted might have shaped how you understand love and your personal standards for relationships. On their anniversary, let them know how much their example has meant to you.
To my amazing parents, you still make marriage look easy! Wishing you a day to remember! Happy Anniversary!
Every time I see you, I know that you two were made for each other. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Growing up around your love has inspired me to believe in true love. Thanks to you, my standards are high and I know that my love means something special and beautiful. Happy Anniversary to my parents!
To my parents on your anniversary: Your love and commitment continually sets the bar high for all other marriages. Have a wonderful anniversary!
Thanks for being wonderful parents and for your lasting commitment to each other. In all my years, I've never once wondered whether you loved each other, or me. It was always so clear.
Your commitment in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other's habits has taught us patience. And your support during each other's crises has taught us solidarity. Through your lives, you have taught us how to live. Happy Anniversary!
From the time you started reading me stories, I knew you were a fairy tale couple yourselves. May you have many more chapters to this love story. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
When it comes to your married friends, you might be hesitant about how to wish someone a happy wedding anniversary. It's nice to draw on your memories of them as a couple, especially if you were present at their wedding. Let them know that you support and admire their love and commitment.
On your anniversary, may you both be blessed with love, joy, and happiness to last a whole lifetime!
What a great day for a stroll down memory lane! Take some time today to remember and cherish all the beautiful times you have shared. To many more, Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you the happiness of a lifetime. Happy Anniversary!
To my favorite couple, I hope all of your dreams come true. But it looks like the two of you already have that taken care of! Happy Anniversary, Love Birds!
As a couple, your amazing and unique story is just beginning to unfold. We're so excited to see the next part as you write it together. Happy Anniversary!
Love is like a fun and wild roller coaster... so hang on and enjoy the ride!
You two go together like salt with pepper, bacon with eggs, and peanut butter and jelly. Happy Anniversary!
The two of you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to find. May you hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
Top of page
Landmark anniversaries are an inspiration to us all. They represent an extensive time of love, commitment, and memories. If you're still wondering what to say to a couple on their anniversary, encourage them and let them know how inspirational you find their love to be.
Your [10/20/30] years of marriage are a inspiration to us all. May your love continue to grow and blossom each new year. Wishing you happiness, joy, and love on your [10th/20th/30th] anniversary!
When you withstand the tests of time, you emerge a stronger happier couple. Congratulations on [10/20/30] years of marriage and cheers to [10/20/30] more!
Happy [10th/20th/30th] Anniversary! I always knew you two had something special.
[10/20/30] isn't just a number. It's good times, tough stuff, and lasting memories. It's the two of you, and it's love. Happy Anniversary!
Remember, the first [10/20/30] years are the hardest! Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
Happy Anniversary! Your love has withstood the test of time and is an inspiration to us all each day. May you have many more anniversaries to come.
Another year has passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exist. Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe you two have been married for [10/20/30] years! You seem just as in love with each other as you did on your wedding day. Here's wishing you many more years of happiness together!
Top of page
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Happy Anniversary wishes, messages and greetings!
For more romantic, sweet, beautiful, and funny anniversary quotes and wishes inspiration, do take a look at these other articles:
We also have year-specific wedding anniversary gift collections for celebrating those important anniversary milestones!
Looking for an amazing gift? Create a personalized anniversary gift for the special person in your life with our beautiful personalized posters and love vouchers. Easy to edit and print, they're a unique gift that your partner will be amazed you made just for them!
Writing thoughtful thank you messages and notes can be difficult, especially when you have a huge number of people to thank.
Don’t miss an opportunity to appreciate anyone that has contributed to your life, especially people that remembered you during the time of celebration. One of the least expensive but best ways to show appreciation is by sending a thank you message across to them. Sending a thank you message to your friends, family or even your colleagues shows them that they are appreciated, this will encourage them to do more next time. Here are some amazing thank you messages you can send to your loved Ones.
1. Thanks for going out of your way and giving me a call when you could have just sent me a message on Facebook. Thanks for being a real friend.
2. Your wishes mean a lot to me because you remembered my big day in spite of having the reputation of being forgetful. I must be really special to you. Thanks.
3. You should become a songwriter for Taylor Swift because the message you sent me on my birthday was so romantic. Thanks.
4. Whenever I propose to my girlfriend, I will ask you to write my proposal speech because you seem have the sweetest things to say. Thanks for sending me a beautiful message on my birthday.
5. Had you not sent a text message on my birthday unfailingly, I would have felt lonely even in the midst of friends and family. Thank you so much.
6. Thanks for taking the time out to write such a sweet poem even in the day and age of cut-copy-paste. Your message is proof of the fact that life’s beautiful feelings are never truly cherished in haste.
7. The deep impact of your words is impossible to measure, your greeting card has become one of my life’s treasures. Thank you.
8. If my life was a balance sheet, the greetings you sent have just become one of the biggest assets which will drive the profits of happiness and smiles for many years to come. Thank you.
9. If I had a dollar for every year I told you thank you on my birthday, well you know how many I would have.
10. I would mix it up and say something else but thank you is all that comes to mind.
11. Thank you because it is not every day you get to wish me happy birthday.
12. I know this day is supposed to be about me but I just wanted to take some time to say thank you.
13. Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday wishes. It is always refreshing and encouraging to hear individuals send their love on this very special day of the year.
14. Here’s a note to say thank you for remembering my birthday. It means so much that you think of me on my special day, and continue to show your love and support.
15. As we continue to grow older, birthdays can be a difficult time of the year. It is always great to hear words of celebration from individuals who are special in our life.
16. Thanks again for the love and support that you continue to show me, not only on my birthday, but on all days of the year.
17. I did not wear a sweater despite the cold weather on my birthday because your warm wishes made me feel warm from within. Thanks.
18. Thanks for avoiding stock greetings from the supermarket shelves and taking the time to write such a beautiful handwritten message on my birthday card.
19. I never revealed my birthday on social media hoping that real friends never need Facebook to remember each others’ birthday. You are one such bestie. Thanks for your wishes.
20. If your birthday wish was written on the image of a birthday cake and pinned on Pinterest, it would go viral because it is just so cute. Thanks for being such a sweetheart.
21. Your message brought a smile on my face which I just could wipe off for the rest of the day. I will be sharing the funny birthday wish that you wrote on my card with all my friends on Facebook and Twitter to teach them a thing or two about humor. Thanks.
22. Your greeting card is a keepsake that will forever remind me of happy times and beautiful memories. Thank you so much.
23. Thank you all for sending me such sweet birthday messages on Facebook. Why can’t you be so sweet to me all year around?
24. Even though you are busy travelling you sent me birthday wishes in advance. To repay such a sweet gesture, I don’t know if I will ever get the chance. Thanks.
25. Your beautiful wishes on my birthday did something that no amount of money can buy – made me believe in true friendship. Thanks.
26. After reading the beautiful message you wrote on my birthday greeting card, I think you should change careers and start working for Blue Mountain or Hallmark. Thanks for such sweet words.
27. Regardless of how many years pass by, I will never throw my iPhone away simply because it has your wishes in it. Thanks for such sweet words.
28. Gifts will wither away into the sands of time, but your sweet words will reverberate in my heart for a lifetime. Thanks.
29. Just like how the taste of a delicious meal lingers for a long time, the vibes of your sweet message will linger in my heart for years to come. Thanks.
30. I would turn into a birthday diva just to tell you thank you.
31. When I look at all the presents the only thing that comes to mind is thank you.
32. Thank you for making this year another birthday for the books.
33. If I could I would send you flowers on my birthday just to say thank you for all you’ve done.
34. I know it’s my birthday but that doesn’t mean I can’t say thank you.
35. All I want for my birthday is to tell you thank you for the awesome gift I know you’ve gotten me.
36. You never let me forget how old I really am and for that, I thank you my friend.
37. Birthdays: the only day of the year you allow me to act like diva and say nothing. Thank you for that.
38. Thank you for the birthday cake, I will meet you at the gym tomorrow.
39. Each year, there is one special day that we can call our own. Thank you for making my birthday special, and reminding me that I am well loved.
40. Thank you so much for sending me love and well wishes on my birthday. It reminds me that my life is filled with friends and family who appreciate me!
Also Read: 120 Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
41. Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wishes. As our lives become more and more hectic, it helps to remember that we have people who love and appreciate us.
42. Birthdays are an important—and unavoidable—part of our lives. Thank you so much for making my birthday enjoyable and memorable.
43. Thanks for a message that was… truly priceless and the epitome of sweetness. Now I know that you are… utterly loving and delightfully caring.
44. Money and gifts can buy almost everything – except the love of friends like you. Thanks for your sweet wishes on my birthday.
45. Just like how food remains tasteless without salt, my birthday celebrations would have been incomplete without your wishes. Thanks for being the SALT in my life.
46. I was feeling terrible about turning a year older until I read your message which rid me of my blues. Now I feel that growing old is totally worth it, as long as it is with dear friends like you. Thanks.
47. Thank you for spending my birthday with me otherwise it would have been incredibly boring.
48. My birthday is a day for me to let you shower me with kindness, thanks for allowing that to happen.
49. I could text you a million thank you’s but they still wouldn’t match what you did for me on my birthday.
50. A few days have passed since my birthday but the wishes you sent me are going to make me feel special for the rest of the year. Thank you.
51. Nothing in this world is as beautiful as you are, except for the birthday wish that you sent to me. Thanks.
52. Even the combined value of all my birthday gifts cannot match the value of your beautiful wish. Thanks for such a heart-warming greeting.
53. The biggest gift I received on my birthday are the sweet words in the greeting card that you gave to me. Wishes from friends like you are what will make my birthday a beautiful memory. Thank you.
54. The birthday message you sent to me was cuter than a kitty, sweeter than a puppy and more beautiful than a sunrise bright and misty. Thank you.
55. My birthday balloons wouldn’t have popped, my birthday cake would have been bitter and my birthday drinks would not have been bubbly if I had not received your wishes. Thanks for adding the spark to my celebration.
56. Gifts and parties may have brought a smile on my face, but sweet wishes like yours have their own special place. Reading the words you wrote on my card brought tears to my eyes, which is why I believe that friends like you are my life’s best prize. Thanks.
57. Gifts can’t be carried around but I will carry the essence of your beautiful message in my heart wherever I go. Thank you.
58. Well, it’s that time of year again—my birthday came and went, and I am another year older. Thanks for thinking of me, and keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!
59. Thank you for your well wishes on my birthday. You have meant so much to me in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.
60. As we age, birthdays can sometimes draw less attention from our friends and family. Thank you for continuing to think of me on this special day of the year!
61. As the birthday princess, it is my royal duty to say thank you.
62. As the hours of this birthday wind down, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you.
63. Forever in my heart, your words will echo. You sent me the sweetest message, is what I want you to know. Thanks.
64. I will be under such a lot of pressure on your birthday, because your message has just blown me away. No matter how hard I try by my own, I will never be able to replicate the warmth you have shown. Thanks.
65. The excitement around birthday gifts lasts for weeks and months, but your wishes will stay in my heart forever. Thank you.
66. No matter how old we get, we’ll always need the support of our friends. Thank you once again, my friends, for being with me on my birthday.
67. This tweet goes out to everyone who sent in their kind wishes on my birthday. Your sweet words lit up my life just like the sun’s rays. Thank you.
68. I received lots of wishes on my birthday but the only one I distinctively remember is yours because it was funny, cute and charming – just like you. Thank you
69. The quote that you sent to me on my birthday is the perfect example of the fact that words are free but their 69. value is priceless. Thank you.
70. Thank you, friends, for your wonderful birthday wishes, for your irreplaceable gifts and for your unforgettable smiles.
See Also: 100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
71. Thank you so much for the generous graduation gift. It will be well-used on my trip to Europe this summer. I was going to bring along my old backpack but now I’ll be able to get a new one with all the bells and whistles. I can’t wait to pick it out. It was so thoughtful of you to remember me on my special day.
72. I am so happy that you were able to share my graduating day with me. Either by being there or remembering with your generosity. Thank you so much for being part of my graduation celebration.
73. I can’t believe I’m graduating. I’m so excited and wanted to stop and tell you how much I appreciate your help over the years. You were patient, inspirational, and actually made things fun. Thank you so much for everything. I won’t forget it.
74. I just received your lovely gift in the mail today. Thank you so much for thinking of me and remembering my upcoming graduation. I wish I had more than just four guest tickets to my graduation ceremony so that I could invite you and all of the other family and friends that are so special to me. Thank you again for your thoughtful present.
75. I just wanted to thank you both again for coming to my graduation ceremony. It was great to have such a loud cheering section. I know I heard you for sure. Thank you also of course for the generous gift. I can certainly use that money right now. I truly appreciate it. You are too kind.
76. I want you to know how much I appreciate all of the time and energy you put into helping me throughout my college career. I consider you to be one of my most important mentors. It was a wonderful feeling to know that I could always count on your encouragement, support, and guidance. You give great advice. Thank you so much for attending my graduation ceremony, and being such an incredible influence in my life.
77. Thanks a ton for the graduation money. It will help me immensely in college when I need a little extra spending cash. I promise I won’t spend it on beer like my dad said I would.
78. This brings sincere thanks For the lovely graduation gift you sent, I wish to tell you just how much it meant.
79. Words can never tell you what your congratulations and generous heart has meant to me during my Graduating ceremonies.
80. Thank you for remembering my graduation. Your card was so sweet, and I certainly am thankful for the check you sent with it. I will be buying many things for my new dorm room, and a laptop for school work, so your gift is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
81. Thank you so much for attending my graduation ceremony. I know what a long trip it was for you, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your driving down to be there on my special day. And thank you so much for the lovely engraved pen set. Once I land my first job, I will take the pens to work with me and use them at my desk.
82. Thank you for coming to my graduation ceremony at the college. It was such a lovely day to have all my friends and family there. The weather held out so we could have the ceremony outside rather than crowded in the school gym. That made me so happy. I also want to thank you so much for the wonderful gift you gave me, it really wasn’t necessary, but is well appreciated.
83. Thank you for coming to my graduation party. It was so nice to see you both. I appreciate the money and plan to put it towards decorations for my dorm room. I’m going to have fun shopping.
84. Thank You for joining me on my special graduation day. Your generosity and thoughtfulness were very much appreciated.
85. You brought joy to my special graduating day. Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift.
86. You have truly enriched my life by your kindness and generosity. Thank you so much for sharing my Graduation day.
87. I would like to thank my family, friends and school faculty for the wonderful memories you all have given me.
It was a really awesome moment for me to see you there an my graduation ceremony. Not only was it awesome that you were able to attend, but you made my day by gifting me such a great book.
88. It was wonderful of you to share my graduation celebration with me. Thank you for your good thoughts, your generous gift and for being there. It means the world to me that you care.
89. One bit thank you for the graduating gift, and another for the thought. A dozen thank yous couldn’t tell you all the happiness they brought.
90. Thank you so much for giving me my first watch for my graduation. I have always wanted a mechanical watch, and I plan to wear it daily for years to come.
91. Thank you so much for paying my tuition. I never thought my dreams could com true without you. This is something I would have never been able to do on my own. I don’t know how I can ever thank you.
92. As I graduate, a new journey begins I thank you for your kindness, thoughtfulness and prayers.
93. During my graduation ceremony it was so wonderful to look up into the crowd and see you sitting there smiling and supporting me. That was such an important day for me, and I’m so glad you were there to share it. Thank you also for the handsome picture frame. I will select a great family picture taken on graduation day, and take it to my new job so it can grace the desk in my office.
94. Graduation reminds me of everyone who has touched my life. The gift of your presence and acknowledgement is truly appreciated.
95. Your generosity is absolutely incredible! Thank you so much for the gift of money. It will really come in handy as I shop for a few nice outfits that I can wear to interviews. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness.
96. Your graduation gift was extremely generous. I will use the gift card to purchase some of the many items that I will need for my college dorm. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my graduation day.
97. I was really happy to see you at my graduation ceremony. There aren’t many times where you can sit back and feel like you’ve accomplished something. I’m so glad you were able to be there to help me celebrate this moment for me.
98. I was so happy that you could attend my graduation party. And thank you so much for your thoughtful gift. I will use the corkboard to create a fun photo collage of my family and high school friends. When I hang it on the wall of my college dorm it will remind me of you and all of those special people back home who love and support me.
99. Thank you so much for taking the time to come to my graduation ceremony. Words can’t express how happy I was to see you sitting there when I walked onto the stage.
100. Thank you so much for the desk lamp you gave me. I really appreciate this useful and practical gift. There are just so many things that I will need for my freshman dorm, and now I can cross the desk lamp off my wish list. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness.
101. Thank you so much for the generous graduation gift. I know we’ve talked about what college will be like for me, so I appreciate you realizing what a help a bit of cash will be. You’ve been a close family friend for a long time, so it meant a lot to me that you could be there when this chapter of my life finished. I’m looking forward to catching up with you when I come home for breaks. Hope you have a great summer.
102. Thank you so much for the graduating gift. I really am glad you could make it to my graduation party. That was the real gift. Looking forward to seeing you again.
103. Thank you very much for your Financial Gift. I have added it to my college fund and will use it for tuition fees. I cannot tell you just how much this will mean to me. I was delighted to get some time with you at my party and hope we can meet again soon. Once again, many thanks for the graduation gift. Best Wishes.
You might also Like: 100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
104. Your sympathy note is really very touching. I appreciate it very much. Thank you.
105. Thank you for your heartfelt sympathy with which you shared your great love.
106. The sympathy card that you have sent me is your angelic presence with me. My words are too poor to express my thanks.
107. Thank you dear for your sympathy that shared your great affection. Your sympathy during my adversity is matchless.
108. I am really proud of your sympathy. It gives me great strength. Thank you.
109. Thank you for your touch of sympathy that has given my heart a great relief and strength.
110. Your sympathetic words are soothing to my troubled heart. It is still serving as a healing balm for my pain. Thank you.
111. You have stood by me through your sympathy. You shared my tears when “my head were a spring of water and my eyes a fountain of tears!” (Jeremiah 9:1) Thank you friend.
112. Thank you dear for your sympathy and comforting support during our time of loss. Your kind words of comfort have been a powerful remedy to our wounded hearts.
113. Thank you for being so understanding. I’ve been informed about the extended paid leave. I really don’t know how to repay your kindness. Thank you once again.
114. Thank you so much for coming to the funeral. I was frankly quite surprised since I had told only my friend in the office. Such an unexpected and warm gesture. Thank you once again.
115. Thank you for your kind wishes. Your kindness gives me the resilience to carry on despite the huge personal loss.
116. On behalf of my family, I would like to express my sincere appreciation of your kindness during such difficult times. We are touched by your gesture.
117. You love and support at the time of our great loss meant a great deal to us. We really thank you for your kindness and offer you our most sincere gratitude and love.
118. I cannot think of any words to express our heartfelt thanks for the condolence and sympathy you have extended towards us. We are really thankful to you and appreciate your support and love in this time of loss.
119. Thank you for your support during these difficult times. I sincerely appreciate it.
120. Thank you for being such a thoughtful senior. It’s great to know that I can look up to you at all times.
121. Thank you dear friend for your great concern. It touched my heart deeply.
122. Your recent visit to me was a great relief for me. Thank you for your sharing.
123. My heartful thanks for your sympathy and consoling words.
124. To our friends and family…Thank you to all for sharing this incredible day with us. We feel blessed to have so many loyal friends in our lives. We would like to extend a special appreciation to all of our guests who traveled from out of town to be here with us today.
125. To our parents…Thank you for your unconditional love and support throughout our lives. Thank you for raising us to be strong, independent, and loving people. We look forward to sharing the values you’ve taught us with generations to come.
126. We are honored you can share these sacred and joyous moments with us today. May God bless each one of you.
127. We are so blessed to celebrate our special day with each of you! Thank you for your love, prayers and support.
128. We would also like to express our gratitude to the many others who have freely given of their ideas, support and labor to make this day possible.
129. We would like to express our gratitude to our parents for their love and guidance. We also would like to thank our relatives and friends for coming today to share our joy. We ask God’s blessing and your prayers upon our marriage.
130. We would like to thank our family and friends for making this special day even greater by sharing it with us. This is a day we will always treasures.
131. With heartfelt gratitude… Thank you all for celebrating with us today as we begin our life together as husband and wife. We feel truly blessed to have our family and friends here with us on this, the most exciting day of our lives.
132. We are especially grateful to our families, whose love, guidance, and generosity have given us constant support throughout our lives.
133. Thank you for joining us in celebration on this special day. We appreciate your encourgement and prayers in the past, and hope you will remember us in the future as we begin our lives together.
134. Thank you for sharing this service with us. You have added to our joy by being with us on our wedding day.
135.Thank you so much to our family and friends, and especially our parents, for sharing this important day with us and supporting us every step of the way!
136. Thank you to our family and friends for choosing to celebrate this day with us: Thank you for honoring us with your presence and love!
137. We are the ones who are honored to have standing next to us these Christian brothers and sisters. Every one of them has been a necessary force in our lives, shaping us, challenging us, and most of all, caring for us. It is our honor to call them friends.
138. We want to thank everyone for coming and for those who have helped us on this special day. We especially want to thank our family who have worked so hard to bring this day together.
139. Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss. You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
140. Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Thanks for being a cool boss.
141. Thank you for all of your assistance. I am honored to have you as my boss.
142. Thank you for your kind understanding. You are a terrific boss to us all.
143. Thank you for your understanding and support. I couldn’t ask for a better boss.
144. Thank you very much because your leadership has been my inspiration each day. Thank you.
145. The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks for being the best boss but you have really limited my career options because I will follow you wherever you go.
146. You are without a doubt a terrific boss and I thank you for your support.
147. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hard for being such a supportive boss.
148. I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. Thank you.
149. If it wasn’t for you, we would not know the meaning of leadership. Thank you.
150. It is an honor to work for such a great boss. Thank you for being you.
151. A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
152. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful.
153. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
154. After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
155. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership.
156. Please accept our thanks for being such a great boss to all of us.
157. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace.
158. Thank you for your constant encouragement. I am happy to call you my boss.
159. Thank you for your guidance and support. You are a one-of-a-kind boss.
160. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. Thank you from all of us.
161. Ever since I have started to work under your leadership; I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. Thank you! You are the best boss ever.
162. From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
163. I am proud to call you my boss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
164. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Thank you.
165. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
166. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Thanks.
167. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
168. Our whole team would like to thank you for being our wonderful boss.
169. I just wanted to offer small thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
170. I want to thank you for being a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you over the years.
171. I want to thank you for helping me every step of the way. You are an amazing boss.
172. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
173. You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
174. I hope you will have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
175. Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together you will become more wise and mature while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
176. May your new bundle of joy bring happiness in your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
177. Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy because they grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
178. It was lovely seeing you at the baby shower. Thank you for the gift certificate. The shop is nearby and I plan to raid it soon. Thank you once again.
179. Thank you for your blessings for the baby shower. I truly loved the hand-knitted booties. They remind me of my childhood days. What a beautiful, loving way to welcome the baby! Thank you so much.
180. Thank you for coming to the baby shower. We plan to deposit the gifted amount in the bank for the baby. Thank you for your valuable and practical advice to start saving for the baby’s future. Thank you once again!
181. Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower. The stuffed toys set is just adorable. The pink teddy bear is especially made to be cuddled. Thank you so much!
182. Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
183. This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely.
184. This might be your first child, but it certainly will not be your last. I can see from pictures that this is what you were made to do.
185. There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the gentle kisses on baby skin. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
186. Congratulations and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: What doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
187. Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulation on your little bundle of joy. May the almighty shine his grace on your entire family!
188. Thank you for coming to the baby shower. I really loved the baby toiletries set. I was looking for herbal soaps and you brought it along. Thank you once again for making my work easier.
189. You made me feel special on my birthday with the party you threw me and the nice beauty package you gave me. I will feel pampered when I use those items in the coming months. Thank you for making my birthday awesome.
190. Thank you for the Wendy’s gift card. That’s the gift that keeps on giving.
191. The steaks and the coffee were the perfect gift for me. I have been thinking of you with gratitude when I sip my coffee in the morning and we just had a grill out with the steaks. They were amazing!
192. Thank you for the birthday money and for the vegetable soup. The soup was good, and I am sure I will buy something fun with the money when I decide what I want.
193. It was really very sweet of you to give me a spa voucher for my birthday. I am really looking forward to my spa treat. Thank you so much!
194. Thanks a lot for taking out time for my birthday party. I love the gift you gave me. I will think of you each time I use it. Thanks a lot!
195. To thoughtful you….. from thankful me. I really love my birthday gift. You certainly have a knack for selecting beautiful jewellery. I simply adore it!
196. Thanks a lot for adding to the joyful spirit of my birthday party with your presence and lovely gift. You always give me a perfect present which really makes me feel special. Thanks a lot (name)
197. I appreciate your thoughtfulness with the birthday gift you gave me. It must have taken a lot of time for you to choose and put together. Thank you.
198. You can never go wrong with an Amazon gift card. I was able to order some media related items that will help me with my creative projects. Thank you for giving a gift with flexibility.
199. The new shirt you bought me for my birthday is really cool. I like the color and it fits well. Thanks for taking the time to find something that fits me well.
200. Every once in a while you get a gift that is something that you didn’t even realize that you wanted. You hit the nail on the head with my birthday present. The tool box you gave me will definitely come in handy in the future and already has.
70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100 Good Morning Sayings
100+ Best Retirement Messages
85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
Best 140+ thank you message and quotes to show appreciation for gift, getting help, treat, support, birthday, boss, friends family, husband wife, lover and more.
Whether you’ve been dating for a few years or married for a decade, an anniversary is something to celebrate. It’s a day that holds a special place in your heart (and calendar) because it marks your decision to spend your life together. From sweet to funny, every couple has a different style of expressing their love.
Finding the perfect balance of romance and thoughtfulness can seem challenging when you’re writing to one of the people you care most about in the world. If you’re struggling with what to write in your anniversary card, some anniversary quotes or messages will help you put your feelings into words.
There's nothing more romantic than reminiscing on your wedding day. Remembering the vows you made and the loved ones you shared them with will help you get in touch with your romantic side.
A good sense of humor is important in any relationship. Show off your playful side with an anniversary message that will make your partner laugh but still tell them how much they mean to you.
When in doubt, a sweet message and compliment will go a long way with any partner. It's a lovely way to say "not only do I love you, but you're my best friend."
Every anniversary is important, but there's no denying that major milestones like 10 years, 25 years, or even 50 years are an extra special cause for celebration. Cater your message to let your partner know how much you love them despite the years passing.
After having children, you'll appreciate your partner in a whole new way. Share how much they mean to you and the kids on your anniversary.
It can be tricky to know when to start celebrating dating anniversaries. Whether or not you decide to make a homemade anniversary gift or buy them something nice, a thoughtful message will go a long way no matter how long you've been together.
For the beautiful couple, thank you for blessing me with your example of 'true love ' and what Anniversary Quotes and Messages For Friends.