Thank you for wishing our anniversary and praying for our good health. Thank you my social networking friends for wishing me on my anniversary. Without.
Who doesn’t enjoy getting all the love and attention on their birthday? Birthdays are amazing because it is the one day where we, hopefully, feel appreciated and special. Birthday wishes make our day so much better.
After getting all these wonderful notes and cards, we must say thank you for all the birthday wishes. But how do we go about doing that?
Here are 30 notes to say thank you for all the birthday wishes on Facebook/Instagram, WhatsApp group chat and LinkedIn:
When friends and family send you messages on your birthday on Facebook/Instagram, here are some thank you for all the birthday wishes notes:
If your friends sent you birthday wishes on WhatsApp, here are 10 ways to say thank you for all the birthday wishes:
If you get birthday messages on LinkedIn, here are 10 appropriate thank you for all the birthday wishes responses:
You can post these thank you for all the birthday wishes notes as is, or you can tweak them to your own liking. It is all up to you.
Either way, your friends, family, and well-wishers will know you appreciate them and their birthday wishes.
Read on to find the perfect response messages to get well soon wishes right here . Thank you for thinking about me. I really appreciate it. Love you! It was great.
Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday
Thank you so much for all the birthday
messages I received today! There are
so many I can’t even count them all!
I am very touched that so many people
thought of me today, and I can say with
certainty that it really did make my day
that much more special!
Just knowing how many of my wonderful
friends, family and colleagues far and wide
remembered my birthday is so humbling.
Thank you all once again!
I honestly wasn’t expecting that
Thank you so much to all of you who wished me a happy birthday, I honestly wasn’t expecting that!
I’m being totally truthful when I say that each and every message brought a smile to my face and made my day that much more special!
Thank you all so much, I really appreciate all the love you have shown me today!
My love and gratitude to you all
So another wonderful year has come and gone, and I am so grateful that I have been able to share so many great experiences with family and friends.
Thank you all so much for the messages and well-wishes, and for making not just my birthday super special but for always being there in my life and making my whole year so amazing!
My love and gratitude to you all!
Thank you all for the birthday love today
Thank you all for the birthday love you have shown me today!
I am so blessed to have so many wonderful and caring people in my life!
You have all made my day that much more special, and for that, I am so grateful!
I turn one year older today
As I turn one year older today,
I am feeling grateful for all the
amazing people I have in my life!
Thank you all for your lovely
birthday wishes today!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
I can’t quite express just how much all of your birthday wishes meant to me today. I cherished each and every one of them, and want you all to know how very much I appreciate each of you taking a little time out of your day to think of me.
My sincere heartfelt thanks to you all!
I am genuinely overwhelmed
Wow! I am genuinely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of birthday wishes I have received today on my special day!
Thank you all so very much for thinking of me today, I value and appreciate each and every one of you very dearly!
You have all touched my heart
I am truly touched by the sheer number of messages I received for my birthday. I genuinely enjoyed reading all of your lovely comments, they each touched my heart and almost moved me to tears!
I am so blessed to have such precious friends, family, and colleagues - you all mean the world to me!
Thank you all again, for making my special day that much more special. My love to you all.
My birthday is always a bliss
My birthday is always a bliss, but this year was even better and that’s thanks to you all. I’m so grateful to have you guys in my life.
It is a wonderful thing to live and share that experience with the most caring and loving people.
Thank you for being so amazing, and for staying by my side at all times. Love you all!
Thank you for the kind words and love
Now that my birthday
has come and gone, I’m
one year older but also
I’m happier than ever.
Thank you all for the
kind words and the love
you've shared with me!
I'm humbled by your
affection, and my
heart is full of joy.
I can’t express my gratitude enough
I can’t express my gratitude enough for the lovely birthday wishes I have received today! You have all shown me so much love, and for that, I am so very grateful!
Thank you all for making my day as special as it could be!
It means a lot to me
Many thanks to all those who wished me a
happy birthday today, it means a lot to me!
In a time when manners are teetering on the edge of extinction and anxiety is on the rise, it is increasingly important to spend time expressing gratitude.
Focusing on gratitude can negate feelings of resentment and entitlement and foster feelings of positivity.
Studies show that even months after writing a simple appreciation quote or journaling feelings of gratitude, people's brains are still wired to feel especially thankful.
This is because gratitude habits have a self-perpetuating nature.
The more you practice gratitude, the more you can enjoy its many benefits, such as an overall feeling of wellbeing and happiness.
Nothing expresses words of appreciation and gratitude like a personal note to someone who has touched your life in some way.
Not only do these personal messages make you feel happier, but also they foster positive feelings in the recipient. And that person is more likely to feel grateful and spread the love to others.
Gratitude seems to have a ripple effect that can improve the lives of so many, and it's well worth the few minutes of time it takes to write down your feelings of gratefulness in a message to others.
Here are some great examples of appreciation messages to send to people to show how much you care.
Ah, your friends — that wonderful circle of people you've chosen and nurtured because they mean so much to you.
What would we do without our friends who love and support us unconditionally?
Appreciate your friendship and how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
1. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
2. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, the first thing I think about is calling to tell you. That's the sign of a great friend.
3. You've been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I'll always do the same for you. Thank you!
4. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I'm so glad that I was right.
5. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I'm feeling down, and give me comfort when I'm sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
7. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
8. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
9. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
10. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn't always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.
11. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
12. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
13. Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.
14. The best friends are the ones who continue to give, even when you don't have anything to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
15. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
16. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
17. We've done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can't wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
18. You're a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
19. Your dedication, understanding, and time all mean so much to me, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience life alongside you. I cherish you forever, my friend.
20. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
21. Friend, I want to let you know that you are the person who I always know will be there for me when something happens — either good or bad. Thank you for being that person in my life.
22. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
23. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
24. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.
There are those special few people in your life, the ones in your inner circle of family and friends, who deserve personal acknowledgment and appreciation words.
You can never show too much gratitude for these people who bring so much joy and love into your life.
Here are some lovely words and appreciation quotes for those you care about the most.
25. Very few people can do the things you do for me and love and care for me this way. You are so special to me. Thank you for everything.
26. There is never anything random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for everything that you do.
27. Thoughtful and unselfish are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!
28. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it.
29. I’m so grateful for you because you are always supportive when I am going through a difficult time. Thank you.
30. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
31. I know that I don’t say this often enough, but I want to tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you do.
32. My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
33. Sometimes I forget to say thank you to those who make the biggest difference in my life. Those who help to make the bad times bearable and the good times even better. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
34. Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.
35. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
36. Thank you for just being there. You never try to fix me, you just make me feel supported and cared for.
37. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. However, it truly has no bottom for you.
38. So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.
39. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
40. Thank you is just two words, but they mean a lot coming from my heart to yours.
41. This is just a short note to let you know how much I appreciate all of the awesome things that you do for me. I will always cherish you.
42. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
43. I've always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.
44. I don't think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful for you.
45. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
Read Related: 57 Of The Best Confidence Boosting Quotes
46. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. You are amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
47. Thank you for helping make my life become a dream come true.
48. I appreciate that you always remind me to stay true to myself, and you love me for who I am. Thank you.
49. Life has so many trying moments. For your companionship, support, and unique assistance, I want to say a big thank you.
Have you received some lovely birthday gifts or messages?
Maybe your Facebook page lit up today with so many good wishes that you feel overwhelmed with gratitude.
Show your appreciation to those who remembered your birthday by sending a short “Thank you” message. Just a few words can acknowledge the effort others have made to celebrate you.
50. I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for all of the positive birthday wishes. It means so much to me that you all made the effort to wish me a happy birthday. I feel very blessed to have all of you as my friends.
51. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and love in my heart. Love to you all.
52. It is a great day! My birthday is a great reminder of how grateful I am for all of the beauty in my life. Thanks for making me feel great!
53. I am overwhelmed with how much attention I received for my birthday and would like to extend gratitude to each and every one of you for your kind greetings. I'm sure that all of your wishes will bring me a great year.
54. Thank you to everyone for all the love and support on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is wonderful to know that I am surrounded by amazing people.
55. I am truly blessed! I woke up this morning with so many messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
56. To all of my family and friends, I am so lucky to have all of you sending me thoughtful messages that are full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much!
57. I want to say a big thank you for all the messages, cards, and gifts that were given to me today on my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday especially wonderful.
58. You all always make me feel happy on my birthday. You give the most thoughtful gifts and say the kindest words. If this is what it feels like to turn a year older, I wouldn’t mind getting older every day!
59. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. You always make my birthday special. Thank you so much for all of your love. You make me happy to be alive.
60. You all made my birthday an unforgettable one. I hope you all know how good it feels to have amazing friends and family like you to share my birthdays with.
61. Thank you for going to so much trouble to give me such a great birthday. This is one of the best birthdays of my life.
62. Birthdays can be a bittersweet time with age, but I have so much to be grateful for that I can't think of even one negative thing. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special.
63. It is so amazing that you never ever miss wishing me well on my birthday. Thank you!
64. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
65. The most valuable gift I have ever gotten is the love and support from my friends and family. Thank you so much for sharing that with me on my birthday!
Read Related: 37 Personal Development Tips That Will Change Your World
66. I don’t think of birthdays as a day to get older. I think of it as giving me another year to have all of you as friends! I appreciate all of your birthday wishes!
67. I'm amazed to receive so much love and care from my friends and family. I am grateful for everyone for making my birthday special!
68. I want to express my genuine gratitude to everyone who remembered me on my birthday. Thank you all!
69. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtful birthday wishes. It is so encouraging and refreshing to hear from such great friends on my special day!
70. Thank you for helping remind me that so many amazing people love me! I appreciate this outpouring of love on my birthday!
71. Words can’t express my appreciation for everyone remembering my birthday! I want everyone to know that you always show your love and support!
72. Birthdays tend to draw less attention with age, but you all showed me how much you still care, thank you!
73. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make this birthday another year for the books!
74. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the people I love coming together. Thank you!
Want to offer some inspiration to someone you care about who might need a boost?
These appreciation quotes and messages can brighten someone's day and give them the motivation to do more and feel happier.
What a lovely gift to offer a friend or family member you appreciate!
75. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
76. The more you are grateful for in your life, the more opportunities for gratitude you will have.
77. You inspire me every day to be the best person I can be. That is the best gift you could ever offer me.
78. Each day is a new opportunity to be grateful for something new.
79. It is important to be mindful so you can learn how to appreciate the present moment.
80. You can choose to take things for granted or to take things with gratitude.
81. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” — Melody Beattie
82. It is never too soon to show your appreciation.
83. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” — William Faulkner
84. You have to stop and remind yourself that each moment is the only one you are positive you will have.
85. While a lot of people are able to see that a job has been well done, only a select few will speak up with appreciation.
86. A little appreciation goes a long way, but I can never say enough how much I appreciate you.
87. Appreciation speaks louder in action than it does in words.
88. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
89. Someone who feels appreciated will always do more than you expect them to do.
90. Words have power. Use them wisely to show your gratitude.
91. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
92. Your appreciation can never be fake. Even if you don't say it out loud, you will feel it.
93. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
94. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
95. One of the reasons that appreciation is so wonderful is that it makes what is outstanding in others belong to us as well.
96. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” — Marcel Proust
97. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
98. Gratitude unlocks the unique treasures of life.
99. Foster a habit of practicing gratitude for every good thing that comes your way, and give thanks regularly. Because everything you have has contributed to your advancement in life, you should include everything in your gratitude.
100. Gratitude is equal to riches. Complaints are equal to poverty.
101. Upon waking, allow your first thought to be, “Thank You.”
I hope you found the appreciation quotes and messages in this list that provide just the words you need to express your feelings.
If you want to share words of gratitude to someone in a unique way, write them a note of appreciation that memorializes the way you feel.
You can use the messages and quotes as prompts for ideas you write yourself, or you can copy them directly in your letter, card, or email and add some of your own words to make the message more personal.
If nothing else, here's hoping these messages of appreciation will inspire you to savor all of the good things and people in your life.
Rather than dwelling on negativity, problems, or lack, allow the blessings in your life to occupy your thoughts more often. And express your gratitude to those around you more often.
Your sense of gratitude and appreciation of others not only lifts up the people you appreciate, but it also makes you feel happier and more confident.
Why not leave a little note of appreciation for someone you care about today?
Your humble and kind words have helped to heal me. 35. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! You guys helped me a lot! 36. Thank you for your well.
Anniversary celebration for everyone is a very special occasion to remember. Whether it is a one-year celebration, a decade-long or a silver or golden jubilee anniversary celebration. The feeling is same especially when it is celebrated to commemorate your long lasting love and years of togetherness. On your anniversary all your family, friends and other well-wishers have accompanied you to double the joy of your anniversary celebration. These are the caring well-wishers of your life who always send their greetings on your special occasions.
You must also be thankful to them because they are also indulging their precious time to be a part of the celebration. A picture-perfect anniversary thank you message must be dedicated to your guests. This message will be perfect to let them know how you have appreciated their wishes and presence on your wedding anniversary celebration. Instead of long and boring thanksgiving speech, a well-written anniversary message will be good enough to know them about your feelings towards them.
You can use our collection of beautiful thank you messages to send your guests for anniversary wishes and gifts they have showered upon you. Here, careful selection of messages is to be done so that it gives a good impression to your guests.
Have a look at some of the beautiful and touching thank you messages for anniversary wishes.
Dear friend, we are overwhelmed by your presence, warm wishes and the lovely gift you have sent to us. Thank you for doubling our joy of anniversary celebration.
Deepest appreciation and thank you for wishing and remembering our anniversary.
We are so gratified after reading your special wish and greetings on our anniversary. Thank you for being with us.
We thank you in a million ways for sending us warm anniversary wishes and also indulging in our celebration party.
The wishing note and the lovely gift from your side meant so much to us. Heartiest thanks for wishing us on our big day.
Thank you for making our golden jubilee anniversary celebration a memorable one.
This thank you note is for my friend who is very kind enough to wish each year on our anniversary day.
Our anniversary could have never been a memorable one without your wishes and presence on our special day. Thank you a million times.
It is great to have a friend and well-wisher like you has remembered my most special day.
A big smile has brightened up our face while reading your heartfelt anniversary wishes which you sent to us. Thank you for wishing our anniversary and praying for our good health.
The morning of our anniversary has become more beautiful and fragranced due to your anniversary greeting card and the bouquets of roses which you have sent us this morning.
Within a short period of time, you have thrown us a great anniversary party. Thanks a load for making our day.
The years of our marriage went so fast that, when we were celebrating our silver jubilee wedding anniversary celebration it seems that it was only yesterday when we got married. Thank you, my dear husband, for making me feel so special today.
A “thank you” from the core of my heart for sending all the warm wishes and gifts on our anniversary day.
Thank you my social networking friends for wishing me on my anniversary. Without your wishes, I would have almost forgotten my big day. Cheers for remembering my anniversary and also thanks for saving my day….. And also saving from my wife’s anger too.
Kindly accept our heartfelt thanks for being so thoughtful for sweetly remembering our wedding anniversary.
We couldn’t think of better words to describe our appreciation towards your precious wishes and making our anniversary celebration a memorable one. A simple “Thank you” from the core of our heart is all we can say.
It is great to have all at our place for a grant celebration and a hearty dinner. Thank you for being part of our celebration.
Thank you for your kind wishes on our special day. We treasure all the benedictions that cross our path.
Your effort for remembering and wishing us on our anniversary made our celebration filled with more happiness. Thank you for wishing us on this day.
Thank you for giving us so much ecstasy for joining us on this celebration and showering us with wishes, blessings and beautiful gifts.
Your wishes and blessings meant a lot to us. Thank you.
Thank you for making our precious day even more extraordinary and outstanding.
Thanks for your lovely wishes for our anniversary. It added a magical touch to this celebration.
We are the most fortunate enough to be surrounded by such wonderful friends who have worked very hard to make this day memorable with my life partner.
Thanks for all your sweet connivance to surprise me on my birthday! Thank you for the warm wishes and for the fabulous present as well.