These are the status which you will surely like and make you smile on your cute face. A smiling status is the symbol for everyone that someone.
Think of the people you know who have great smiles. These smiles are warm, cheerful, and magnetic. How do those smiles make you feel? Happy? Hopeful? Special? A good smile can be really contagious to those who see it. If we all smiled a little bit more, maybe there would be a little more happiness in the world. Send some smile quotes to your loved one!
Whether you are old, young, rich, or poor, all of us can smile. But why smile? There are many reasons to smile aside from being happy. A smile actually has many benefits.
One big reason to smile is because it is contagious. When somebody catches you smiling, they will want to smile too.
Another reason to smile is that it can benefit others. One smile can turn someone’s bad day around. It can give them hope or reassurance that things will be okay. A smile can also forge a connection between two people.
For many people, a smile can be the beginning of a good friendship. Sometimes a smile can be the start of a wonderful romance.
Some people might even find your smile attractive. An easygoing, happy demeanor can be attractive to most of us. And the best part of smiling is that it does not cost a thing. Smiling is free, so why not do it considering all of the benefits?
Now that you have a few reasons to smile, why not get others to smile too? These smile quotes below will help motivate the people in your life to smile in any situation. From romantic quotes to encouraging people to smile through sad situations, we can always benefit from putting smiles on our faces.
If you start each day with a smile in the morning, you might be surprised at the positive energy that you will carry throughout the day. Every day, try to think of the things that make you smile. Whether you have a happy home or get to eat your favorite food for dinner tonight, we all have a reason to smile.
1. Always remember to smile. You never know who might be watching.
2. If you don’t have a smile, I can always give you one of mine.
3. We always have at least one reason to smile.
4. A smile is happiness that can be found right under your nose.
5. A smile can be the most beautiful thing in life.
6. Always try to smile, because your smile can give other people a reason to smile too.
7. Don’t forget to smile because smiling is infectious.
8. The prettiest thing that you can wear cannot be found in stores or in your closet. The prettiest thing that you can wear is a smile.
9. You are never fully dressed without a smile.
10. Count your life with smiles, not tears.
11. Use your smile to change the world, but no matter what happens, do not let the world change your smile.
12. If you can manage to make a person smile, then you can change their whole world.
13. A smile may take just a moment, but the memory of that smile can last forever.
14. Keep on smiling because life is beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
15. Be the reason that someone has a smile on their face today.
16. When you smile it means that you can See Miracles In Life Everyday.
17. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
18. Your smile looks beautiful on you, you should wear it more often.
19. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you are up to.
20. When you smile, I smile.
21. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
22. A smile is the key that can fit the lock of anybody’s heart.
23. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain.
24. Life is short so try to smile while you still have all of your teeth left.
25. When you smile, you make life more beautiful.
26. You make my heart smile.
27. When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.
28. Everyone has a tendency to look better when they smile.
29. The smile on my face does not mean that everything in my life is perfect. Life is never perfect and that is okay. My smile means that I appreciate what God has blessed me with.
30. I love it when you smile, but I love it even more when I am the reason behind your smile.
31. Stop crying over yesterday and stat smiling about tomorrow.
32. Smile and forgive because it is the only way to live.
33. Every smile you make can make you a day younger.
34. A smile is the curve that sets everything straight.
35. Always remember to be happy; you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
36. I hope that you can always find a reason to smile.
37. It is hard to concentrate when you are smiling at me.
38. Your smile is what gets me throw the roughest days.
39. You make life more beautiful because of your smile.
40. When life gives you lemonade, make lemonade, but when live gives you LIMES, rearrange the letters until they can spell out a smile.
41. There are hundreds of thousands of different languages all around the world, but a smile speaks a universal language that we can all understand.
42. The real man…
43. Smile! It is free therapy.
44. Never underestimate the power of your smile.
45. Look back and smile on perils past.
46. Anyone who smiles automatically looks better.
47. Children learn how to smile from their parents.
48. A smile is one of the best beauty remedies that you can try.
49. Touch the heart of the world and make it smile.
50. A smile is a universal welcome.
51. You can soften some of the hardest hearts with a simple smile.
52. It is better to forget and smile than to remember and be sad.
53. Peace begins with a gesture as small as a smile.
54. Find a reason to smile every day.
55. The smile of God is victory.
56. Nothing that you wear is more important than the smile that you wear on your face.
57. Most smiles are started by another smile.
58. Even when you don’t have much to give, you can always give someone your smile. You never know how much your smile might lift up someone else’s spirits.
59. Give a smile to those who are longing to see one. It will cost you nothing and it can mean everything to the right person.
60. The most beautiful kind of person is the person who can really put a smile on your face.
61. If you are having a hard time, think of a moment that made you smile.
62. It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
63. “If you smile…
64. Even when you are unhappy, smile. Your smile will be contagious even to yourself.
65. A smile is an instant face-lift for both your face and your mood.
66. Everyone looks a lot better when they are smiling.
67. Always wear a smile. A happy smile will never go out of season or out of fashion.
68. Smile! It is good for your health.
69. Nothing can beat a bright smile and a little bit of confidence.
70. If you can smile every day in your life, you might find that others will benefit from it as well.
71. A smile is a facelift that is in everybody’s price range.
72. You have a smile that is so bright that it puts the sun to shame.
73. Try to not get jealous of what others have. Just because you see somebody smiling all the time, it does not mean that their life is perfect.
74. There is nothing quite like seeing a big smile on your child’s face and hearing the sound of their laughter. That is when you know that you must be doing something right.
75. When you are raising your children, do not forget to smile every day. Kids remember a lot more than you think and they will remember that their parents were happy and that they smiled and made good memories.
76. Something as little and insignificant as a smile can be a good deed, especially those who need it the most.
77. If you want to make God smile, tell him your plans.
78. If you smile, things have a way of working out, though not always in the way you might expect.
79. At the end of the day, a fake smile is better than a nasty stare.
80. Smile even when you are nervous because it might help to calm you down.
81. Real men smile when enemies appear.
82. Those who weep recover more quickly than those who smile.
83. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but other times your smile can also be the source of your joy.
84. Find someone who knows how to make you smile.
85. On your journey through life, try your best to be nice to others and to smile.
86. Smile even when nobody is watching.
87. Live a life that you can look back on and smile about.
88. A kind heart is a fountain of gladness. It makes everything in its vicinity turn into a smile.
89. Try to give your smile to a stranger today. It might be the only sunshine that they see all day.
90. A smile can be the most inexpensive way to change your looks.
91. A smile is the cheapest makeover that you can give yourself.
92. The world looks brighter from behind a radiant smile.
93. Before you put on a frown, make sure that there aren’t any smiles available first.
94. Always remember to cover your mouth when you cough but never cover it when you smile.
95. A smile is something that you cannot just give away. It will always come back to you.
96. All you need Is one smile to stop a thousand tears.
97. Keep on smiling and one day, life will get tired of upsetting you.
98. May we always greet one another with a smile.
99. Smile because you are a lot stronger and wiser today than you were yesterday.
100. Smile! Why? Because you can!
101. Keep smiling. Life is so beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
102. Every smile that you give to others is an act of love.
103. The universe is brought back from the brink of destruction every time you smile.
104. Sometimes a big smile hides a huge pain that only God knows about.
105. If you never…
106. A laugh is just a smile that has lost control of itself.
107. It is always nice to have someone in your life that can have the ability to make you want to smile even when they are not around. Just the very thought of that person will put a huge grin on your face.
108. Any person can make you smile but it takes a really special individual to make you happy.
109. Smile because none of us should take life too seriously. Don’t forget to have fun while you are out there living life.
110. It is nearly impossible to stay mad at someone who really knows how to make you smile.
111. I love that I can smile by just thinking about you.
112. All I know is that you are the one person who never fails to make me smile.
113. The most wasted day is the one without any smiles or laughter.
114. You may not realize it, but you are someone’s reason to smile.
115. One kind word can change someone’s day and put a smile on their face.
116. Making someone else smile is the best feeling in the world.
117. I appreciate people who can have the ability to make me life even when I don’t want to smile.
118. If you can make even one person smile today, then you have had a very successful, productive day.
119. Do not ever allow anyone to take your smile away from you.
120. Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but you will change their world.
121. Make some memories that will make you want to smile even on your worst days.
122. Sometimes all you need in life is something or someone that will make you smile.
123. Keep your chin up and don’t forget to smile. Don’t forget how beautiful you are, inside and out.
124. Smile like a monkey that has just been handed a banana.
125. When you laugh or smile, it triggers a part of your brain that makes you happy.
126. When a new day has begun, dare to smile gratefully.
127. No matter what people think of you, just smile gracefully and walk away.
128. Keep your smile and leave your worries behind.
129. Smile! Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
130. Keep smiling and love life. It is the only one that we get.
131. Many people will laugh, some will make you cry, and very few will make you smile with happy tears in your eyes.
132. Life brings us tears, smiles, and memories. Over time, the tears dry, the smiles will fade, and the memories will last forever.
133. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you are up to.
134. I am still wearing the smile that you gave me.
135. If you see me smiling, it means that I am up to no good. If you see me laughing, then it means that I have already done it.
136. Every day that you spend without a smile is a lost day.
137. In times of trouble, smile and be strong.
138. Smile more than you cry, give more than you take, and love more than you hate.
139. Your smile gives you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
140. Smile today and cry tomorrow.
141. I smile whenever I get a message from you.
142. There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story.
143. When you smile, it makes me melt.
144. It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down. It is about who was there for you and made you smile again.
145. You, my dear, know how to make my heart smile.
146. So many of my smiles begin with you.
147. I smile even when no one is around and I think that you are the reason for it.
148. You make me smile more than anyone else in the world.
149. I smile throughout every day because of you.
150. Your smile is as bright as the sun as it rises in the morning to wake up the whole world.
151. Smile today and let everyone know that you are a lot stronger today than you were yesterday.
152. Put a smile on your face and fake it until you make it.
153. Always remember to be happy. You never know who might be falling in love with your smile.
154. If you smile when no one is around you, then you really mean it.
155. Smile because it makes you beautiful.
156. Smile, even when you don’t have a reason to.
157. A smile is the best makeup that any girl can wear.
158. Everyone has some pain in their heart. Some hide it in their eyes while others hide it in their smile.
159. Your smile has healing in it, so remember to make your smile a big one.
160. Smile! It is the second best thing to do with your lips.
161. One of the best things in the world is knowing that someone is smiling because of you.
162. I smile because you are my sibling. I laugh because there is nothing that you can do about it.
163. I am smiling because you have all finally driven me insane.
164. I hope you never lose your priceless smile.
You may also enjoy our Happy Birthday Quotes.
165. No matter how busy you get, try to stop for a minute and smile.
166. Smile because you are the maker of your own destiny.
167. It is easy to smile when you know how much God loves you.
168. A smile has the magical ability to transform the negative into something positive.
169. Smile knowing that you did the best that you could do.
170. Smiling has always been easier than having to explain to others why you are sad.
171. Oftentimes it is the biggest smile that hides the saddest heart.
172. Turn that frown upside down and smile!
173. A sad day is worth a smile because a smile makes everything a little better.
174. Never regret something that once made you smile.
175. Keep your head up, stay strong, fake a smile, and move on.
176. The most beautiful kind of smile is the one that struggles through tears.
177. Behind a person’s smile is everything that you will never understand.
178. You can fake a smile, but you can see the truth in your eyes.
179. Do not cry if someone leaves you. Instead, smile because you are free and you can now move forward in your life and be with people who want to stick around for you.
180. There will always be a part of me that smiles when I think of you.
181. Do not cry because it is over. Smile because it happened.
182. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. – Marilyn Monroe
183. Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.
184. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. – Steve Maraboli
185. You have to promote yourself; you have to have this smile on your face all the time and be this nice guy – which I am! – Craig Roberts
186. You make me smile like no one did before.
187. Sometimes people have to cry out their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles.
188. Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life. – Jeanne Calment
189. It’s so hard not to smile. – Zoe Sugg
190. Allowing yourself to smile takes 99% of the effort. – Simon Travaglia
191. All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile. – Chris Hart
192. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
193. Wear a smile — one size fits all.
194. Smiling is my favorite exercise.
195. Smile at a stranger. See what happens. – Patti LuPone
196. A smile makes your eyes friendlier.
197. Smiling often makes your mood better.
198. Smiling and laughing reduces stress.
199. Smiles strengtheners your body on a cellular level.
200. A big smile makes your brain feel good.
Did you know that smiling can be good for your health? Putting a smile on your face can reduce your stress and anxiety, so it is important to find things that make you want to smile. If smiling can make you happier, then your happiness can make you more productive. Think of all the wonderful things that you and your smile could accomplish.
There is actually a science to smiling. Smiling can release endorphins in your body which can make you happier. At the end of the day, it is much healthier to smile than it is to frown. In some instances, even a fake smile can trick you into feeling happy. Like they say, you can always fake it until you make it.
When you smile, you become much more approachable to other people. Others individuals will feel more comfortable speaking to you when you smile more. If you do not smile, then people will most likely find you to be intimidating.
I hope these quotes make you and others smile. Send them to your friends or family to brighten their day.
Filed Under: QuotesTagged With: crush
A little smile makes the world a beautiful place. Wearing a smiley face has a way of affecting your day and everyone around you in a positive way. People love.
Smile, breathe and go slowly. Thich Nhat Hanh Click to tweet
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours. Unknown Click to tweet
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hanh Click to tweet
Peace begins with a smile. Mother Teresa Click to tweet
There is fear when frowning. There is love when smiling. Maxime Lagacé Click to tweet
A smile is a friend maker. Bangambiki Habyarimana Click to tweet
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa Click to tweet
I love those who can smile in trouble. Leonardo da Vinci Click to tweet
Smile at strangers and you just might change a life. Steve Maraboli Click to tweet
Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile. Unknown Click to tweet
See also: hope quotes, attitude quotes, gratitude quotes
Go to table of contents
If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. Maya Angelou Click to tweet
Science teaches to think but love teaches to smile. Santosh Kalwar
If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace. Thich Nhat Hanh
Even a smile is a good deed. Shari Arison
A smile is the universal welcome. Max Eastman
The source of a true smile is an awakened mind. Thich Nhat Hanh
I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being. Rumi
A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. Dalai Lama
Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad. Christina Rossetti
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Thomas Paine Click to tweet
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. William Arthur Ward Click to tweet
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable. Joseph Addison
Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medecine. Sri Chinmoy
Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. Connie Stevens
If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile. Santosh Kalwar
If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace. Thich Nhat Hanh
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. Thich Nhat Hanh
All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile. Chris Hart
A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. William Hazlitt
How can you feel bad and smile simultaneously? Maxime Lagacé
Smile is the vainest thing you can wear without costing you anything. Unknown
She wrote love with her smile and magic with her eyes. Giovannie de Sadeleer
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. Yoko Ono
One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger. Unknown (Submitted by the Wisdom Quotes Community)
The living should smile, for the dead cannot. George R.R. Martin
Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. George Eliot
Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge. Medusa (This is one of my favorite smile quote. Leave a reply here and let me know what’s yours!)
Go to table of contents
Smile, and let the world wonder why. Minnie Mouse (Disney) Click to tweet
Remember to smile. Nelson Mandela
A smile cures the wounding of a frown. William Shakespeare
One may smile, and smile, and be a villain. William Shakespeare
Smile if you want a smile from another face. Dalai Lama
My practice when I see someone, is to smile. Dalai Lama
I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile. Charlie Chaplin
Man is here for the sake of other men – above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends. Albert Einstein
It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living. F. Scott Fitzgerald
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers. Maya Angelou
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. Marilyn Monroe
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. Marilyn Monroe
Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. Michael Jackson
You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit. Tupac Shakur
I silently smiled at my incessant good fortune. Henry David Thoreau
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. Mark Twain Click to tweet
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. William Shakespeare
Start every day with a smile and get it over with. W.C. Fields
It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile. Leo Tolstoy
Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. John Lennon
Smile to the future and it will smile back to you. Yoko Ono
More famous quotes
See also: 11 Easy Ways to Make Someone Smile
Go to table of contents
One liners, short smile quotes, thoughts, sayings and captions for your bio, social status, self-talk, motto, mantra, signs, posters, wallpapers, backgrounds, tattoos, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
Smile, it’s free therapy. Douglas Horton Click to tweet
Smile is the beauty of the soul. Lailah Gifty Akita
An honest smile is an icebreaker. Toba Beta
Every smile makes you a day younger. Chinese proverb
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. Steve Maraboli
Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy. Roy T. Bennett
Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe. Sri Chinmoy
Smile is a good reply to the dark world. Mehmet Murat Ildan
Smiling resets your mood. Joel Osteen
The simplest positive action is a smile. Maxime Lagacé Click to tweet
A laugh is a smile out of control. Wyatt B. Pringle Jr
You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile. Evan Esar
Everyone smiles in the same language. George Carlin Click to tweet
Smile. Be open and welcoming. Ephraim Buchwald
Everywhere you go, take a smile with you. Sasha Azevedo
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Phyllis Diller
Smile! It increases your face value. Robert Harling
There is no angry way to say bubbles. Unknown
Smile big. Laugh often. Never take this life for granted. Unknown
7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite. Unknown
I love those random memories that make me smile. Unknown
There is always a reason to smile. Find it. Unknown
Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you. Unknown
Most smiles are started by another smile. Unknown
More short quotes
A smile is the shortest distance between two people. Unknown
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. Unknown
A smile confuses an approaching frown. Unknown
Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it. Unknown
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. Unknown
A smile is the best defense against in an offensive world. Unknown
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. Unknown
Smiles are free but they are worth a lot. Unknown
Keep walking and keep smiling. Tiny Tim
Look back, and smile on perils past. Walter Scott
Arrogance frowns; pride smiles. Mason Cooley Click to tweet
You may also like: inspirational quotesmotivational quoteshappiness quoteslove quoteslife quotes
Go to table of contents
Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart. Anthony J. D’Angelo Click to tweet
My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me. R.J. Palacio
Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. Mother Teresa
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. Kenneth Branagh
Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. Jim Beggs
Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Les Brown
The moment you wake up, right away, you can smile. That’s a smile of enlightenment. You are aware that a new day is beginning, that life is offering you twenty-four brand-new hours to live, and that that’s the most precious of gifts. Thich Nhat Hanh
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo F. Buscaglia
The value of a smile… It costs nothing, but creates much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None are so rich they can get along without it, and none so poor but are richer for its benefits. It creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in a business, and is the countersign of friends. Dale Carnegie
When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better. Joel Osteen Click to tweet
Just for today, smile a little more. Just for today, ask someone how he or she is really doing. Just for today, remember, while some may have it better than you do, there are others whom definitely have it worse than you! Just for today, just let go, just for today… James A. Murphy
We divided ourselves among caste, creed, culture and countries but what is undivided remains most valuable: a mere smile and the love. Santosh Kalwar
You’ve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you’re not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. Steven D. Woodhull
Man becomes truly free when his is able to overcome the fear of judgment and that of falling behind. Because only then is he able to set aside his pride, learn from mistakes, and keep a his smile no matter what. Patricio Telman Chincocolo
See also: strength quotes
Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms. Og Mandino
Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability. Joe Brown
A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. William Hazlitt
You’re never fully dressed without a smile. Martin Charnin
Smile, happiness looks gorgeous on you. Unknown
You are somebody’s reason to smile. Unknown
Go to table of contents
Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches. Richelle E. Goodrich Click to tweet
You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth. Chuck Palahniuk
People who keep stiff upper lips find that it’s damn hard to smile. Judith Guest
If you haven’t seen your wife smile at a traffic cop, you haven’t seen her smile her prettiest. Kin Hubbard
Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you are up to. Unknown
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. Charles Gordy
The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs. Malcolm De Chazal
A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it. Unknown Click to tweet
If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. Chad Sugg
Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling. Carlos Santana
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. Robert Bloch
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. Milton A. Lee
Go to table of contents
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. John Ray Click to tweet
Smiling is confusing, she thought. This is why I don’t do it. Rainbow Rowell
Nothing shakes the smiling heart. Santosh Kalwar
Your smile is the ultimate golden dream. All the poems in the world are waking up from. Sanober Khan
You don’t have to be happy to smile. Daniel Willey
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile. Charlie Chaplin
Sweetest smile is made saddest tear-drop. Edwin Arnold
Nostalgia paints a smile on the stony face of the past. Mason Cooley
For Beauty’s tears are lovelier than her smile. Thomas Campbell
God’s first Smile was born the day humanity awoke to His Light. Sri Chinmoy
Those who weep recover more quickly than those who smile. Jean Giraudoux
I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile, who weeps when I weep; for my shadow in the pool can do better than that. Confucius
Silence and smiles are two powerful tools. Unknown
Smiling is the best way to face any problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain. Unknown
Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment. Thich Nhat Hanh
You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow. Thich Nhat Hanh Click to tweet
We have a lamp inside us. The oil of that lamp is our breathing, our steps, and our peaceful smile. Our practice is to light up the lamp. Thich Nhat Hanh
Don’t take the ego too seriously. When you detect egoic behavior in yourself, smile. At times you may even laugh. Eckhart Tolle
When you smile at a stranger, there is already a minute outflow of energy. You become a giver. Eckhart Tolle
Stop. Take 3 deep breaths and smile everywhere in your body, observing what’s happening in your body. Proceed now with kindness and understanding. Deepak Chopra
Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. Paramahansa Yogananda
Never cry because you have mountains of problem in your hands to solve. Always smile because each problems will someday resolve. Santosh Kalwar
Her smile, which was her pretty feature, was never so pretty as when her sprightly phrase had a scratch lurking in it. Henry James
The smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through tears. Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Smiling away your troubles requires a clear conscience that harbors no insincerity. Paramahansa Yogananda
Smile. it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips. Jill Shalvis
See also: silence quotes, deep quotes
The weaker the country, the stronger the smile. Howard E. Koch
A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities. Herman Melville
Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt
We bleed, we tremble; we forget, we smile – The mind turns fool, before the cheek is dry. Edward Young
The teeth are smiling, but is the heart? African proverb
Go to table of contents
If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it. Andy Rooney Click to tweet
Withhold a smile only when the smile can hurt someone. Otherwise, let it bloom forth in a riot. Vera Nazarian
Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his worst. Lauren Graham
There is thin line between smile and laughter. Santosh Kalwar
Smiling doesn’t necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong. Unknown
If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give. Samson Raphael Hirsch
You will never get everything in life but you will get enough. Sanhita Baruah
When someone is rude, keep a smile on your face. When you stay on the high road & keep your joy, you take away their power. Joel Osteen
If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy. Unknown Click to tweet
The world is like a mirror; frown at it, and it frowns at you. Smile and it smiles, too. Herbert Samuel
Something of a person’s character may be observed by how they smile. Christian Nestell Bovee
More can be taught with a single smile than with a whole year worth of lessons. Anthony T. Hincks
No matter how fleeting, your smile is, your smile is the very beginning of your wisdom-light. Sri Chinmoy
There is little success where there is little laughter. Andrew Carnegie
You shouldn’t never regret something that made you smile. Bei Maejor
More wisdom quotes
See also: How Smiling Can Make You Happier (in 30 Milliseconds or Less)
Go to table of contents
Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved. Roy T. Bennett
I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything. Santosh Kalwar
If you’ve got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing. Melody Carstairs
The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people. Koi Fresco
The face of a truly happy man seldom lacks smiles. Ogwo David Emenike
It’s the most simplest of things that will always produce the biggest of smiles. Anthony T. Hincks
A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose. Tom Wilson Click to tweet
You’ve probably noticed how when someone says hello or smiles at you, your automatic reaction is to say hello or smile back. Shawn Achor
Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process. Unknown
When you smile and project an aura of warmth, kindness, and friendliness, you will attract warms, kindness, and friendliness. Happy people will be drawn to you. Joel Osteen
To be able to throw one’s self away for the sake of a moment, to be able to sacrifice years for a woman’s smile – that is happiness. Hermann Hesse
What’s the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile. George Henry Powell
It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. Dale Carnegie
Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life. Jeanne Calment
When we learn to smile at life, we shall find that the problems we encounter dissolve. Donald Curtis
I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile. Charles de Lint
Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion. Thich Nhat Hanh
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. E. E. cummings
Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing. Ken Kesey
Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you. Peace Pilgrim Click to tweet
Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Og Mandino
Whoever is happy will make others happy too. Unknown
Go to table of contents
Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love. Rumi
Oh no. Don’t smile. You’ll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile. Tessa Dare
Smiles are the language of love. David Hare
Thank you for being the reason I smile. Unknown
When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew. William Shakespeare Click to tweet
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Mother Teresa
I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful. Benjamin Alire Sáenz
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgement. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. Roy T. Bennett
Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. Unknown
Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile. M.F. Moonzajer
Smile at each other. Smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help to grow up in greater love for each other. Mother Teresa
There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile. Dorothy Dix
It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again. Unknown
Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better. Unknown
When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you. Unknown
But you’re so busy changing the world. Just one smile can change all of mine. Jack Johnson
Make her smile, make her laugh and make her happy; because this is the only Truth. Sameh Elsayed
Because If you ever think of me in the future I want you to remember me smiling. Eiichirō Oda
Go to table of contents
A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress. Mason Cooley
Hide your craziness behind a beautiful smile. That’s all you need. Paulo Coelho
Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears. Demi Lovato
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. Victor Hugo Click to tweet
I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better. Diane Lane
Youth smiles without any reason. It is one of its chiefest charms. Thomas Gray
Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful. Rashida Jones
It was sweet and lovely, that smile, perhaps the more so because it wasn’t complicated by much in the way of thought. Stephen King
There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it’s just by signing an autograph. A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world. Lionel Messi
A beautiful smile is to the female countenance what the sunbeam is to the landscape; it embellishes an inferior face and redeems an ugly one. Johann Kaspar Lavater
The most beautiful smile is the one for someone who isn’t there, who just popped on your mind. Ahlam Mosteghanemi
I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. Unknown
But, my God, it’s so beautiful when the boy smiles. Anna Nalick
I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me. David White
Have you ever noticed, the saddest person has the most beautiful smile. Kid Cudi
The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed. Bennett Cerf
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. Mark Twain
Go to table of contents
Eccedentesiast: Someone who hides pain behind a smile.
A fake smile can hide a million tears. Ben Barnes
I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes. Jeremy Aldana
A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one. Masashi Kishimoto
I can calculate everything even the velocity of light but can’t calculate the “Hate” of people behind their smile. Albert Einstein
It’s not a fake smile, it’s called having manners and being polite. It’s human instinct. Daniel Craig
You can only put on a fake smile for so long, then the truth begins to be disclosed. John Corner
Fake a frown, you hurt others. Fake a smile, you hurt yourself. Sarah Parker
Behind my smile, there’s a story you would never understand. Unknown
Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad. Unknown Click to tweet
We can always smile, but that doesn’t mean that our hearts are not shedding tears. Unknown
You can fake a smile but you can’t fake your feelings. Aaron Abelson
I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile. Tyler Knott Gregson
Gimme an honest frown over a false smile, any day. Gregory David Roberts
Go to table of contents
Be the reason someone smiles today. Unknown
Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace. Christie Brinkley
I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile. Goldie Hawn
Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. H. Jackson Brown Jr
As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day. Vin Scully
Smile, for everyone lacks self-confidence and more than any other one thing a smile reassures them. Andre Maurois
A simple smile, a cheerful hello or a word of encouragement. It’s amazing what an impact you will have. Zig Ziglar
A smile is often the key thing. One is paid with a smile. One is rewarded with a smile. One is brightened by a smile. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Focus on giving smiles away and you will always discover that your own smiles will always be in great supply! Joyce Meyer
By sharing a kind smile, a kind word, a kind hug, you are lifting up others and thus lifting up the world. Carol CC Miller
Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile! A.A. Milne (Winnie The Pooh) Click to tweet
A smile puts you on the right track. A smile makes the world a beautiful place. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life. Roy T. Bennett
When you start giving, instead of getting, you make a difference. You can always give a warm smile, a sincere hello, a positive vibe… your attention, your time, your love, and kindness to those around you. Roy T. Bennett
One word can give someone the strength they needed at that moment or it can shred them down to nothing. A single smile can turn a bad moment good. Sherrilyn Kenyon
If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work. Thich Nhat Hanh
See also: Top 10 Reasons You Should Smile Every Day
It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile. Roy T. Bennett
Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. Roy T. Bennett
Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life. Roy T. Bennett
For a moment at least, be a smile on someone else’s face. Dejan Stojanovic
Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart. Anthony J. D’Angelo
A beautiful smile without any reason is the smile of the existence! Mehmet Murat Ildan
Be someone else’s sunshine. be the reason someone smiles today. Unknown
Your smile may be the sunshine of someone’s day. Unknown
Go to table of contents
Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening. Greta Garbo
It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. Steve Maraboli
Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family. Mother Teresa
The muscles used to make a smile actually send a biochemical message to our nervous system that it is safe to relax the flight of freeze response. Tara Brach (Smile Guided Meditation)
Serenity is contagious. If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing. We should plague everyone with joy. If we are to die in a minute, why not die happily, laughing? Swami Satchidananda
An intelligent person, looking out of his eyes and hearkening in his ears, with a smile on his face all the time, will get more true education than many another in a life of heroic vigils. Robert Louis Stevenson
Sometimes you have to smile by faith. If you’ll smile by faith, soon the joy will follow. Joel Osteen Click to tweet
Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world. Lawrence G. Lovasik
Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A “you can do it” when things are tough. Richard DeVos
It’s nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they’re not around. Unknown
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. Janet Lane
Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Og Mandino
How slight a nod it would take, how bare a smile, to give everyone you meet today a sense of worth. Robert Brault
A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Denis Waitley
See also: The Hidden Power Of Smiling by Ron Gutman (TED Talk Video)
Go to table of contents
Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. Mark Twain Click to tweet
What is your favorite smile quote? Would you like to add another one here? Please let me know in the comment section below!
Call to action: 7 Benefits of Smiling and Laughing + 4 Easy Tips On How to Smile and Laugh More Often
Maxime Lagacé started collecting quotes in 2004 after he lost his girlfriend in a car accident.
In search of meaning, he dived in the self-improvement world, psychology and trail running. His goal was to understand his pain, his depression, his fears, his lack of motivation and inspiration.
Books, blogs, quotes and nature became his guide.
He finished his software engineering degree in 2007 at the École de Technologie Supérieure de Montréal. He also studied at the The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. A few years later, he started his first website to share his passion for quotes.
Maxime is a father of two and also loves running. His best 5k is 17 minutes 41 seconds and his best marathon (42k) is in 3 hours 33 minutes 11 seconds (with 1800 meters of elevation gain).
Other notable interests of Maxime are health (mental and physical), meditation, nutrition, bananas, human potential, education, learning, productivity and minimalism.
You can find him on twitter, linkedin, quora, strava, sportstats, pinterest, youtube, instagram or facebook.
Feel free to contact him at any time for questions or help at [email protected]
August 29, 2019
Best English Smile Quotes, Short Smile Status, Tag Lines
Don’t be lazy Be Crazy
Just to Remind You,,,
“Your Smile is a Million Dollar,,
See Also: Smile Quotes
“Smiling Is The Best Solution In Any Odd Situation”
Yes✔️, You have heard it Right,
“I have a Attitude of Smile..”
*My ‘Smiling’ is My “Portfolio”*
“Smile is a ‘Tag’ of Happiness..!
Give Happiness Get Happiness
Make Your “SMILE”,
Your Life’s “LOGO”
I Smile>>>Because I Love My Life>>
I am not a King#But i knew how to Keep others Happy..
See Also: Happy WhatsApp Thoughts
Be Smiling, Because i am Seeing You>>
To Re-Invent the Happiness.
I think its cute when you know that someone is making an effort to make you smile.
then do whatever
Smile in the mirror.
Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
Share your smile with the world.
It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.
Just enjoy life,
And don’t get so worked up about things.
See Also: Funny Shayari
Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes,
That I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.
A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
My children are the reason I laugh,
Smile and want to get up every morning.
A smile is the universal welcome.
Smile, it’s free therapy.
I’m really exciting.
I smile a lot,
I win a lot, and I’m really sexy.
And if you see me,
Smile and maybe give me a hug.
That’s important to me too.
Always wear a smile sometime during the day – it makes you feel happier and look younger.
See Also: Cute Hindi Love Shayari
I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.
Laughter is regional: a smile extends over the whole face.
Joy’s smile is much closer to tears than laughter.
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
I like to smile.
I smile even when I’m nervous since it calms me down and shows my friendliness.
Looking for the best quotes about smiling? Check out this huge collection of beautiful smile quotes that will uplift your mood and make your day.
“Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
A smile is considered as the universal language of joy or happiness. It is very effective in outwardly communicating our internal feelings to other people. Sometimes, it can be a welcoming sign to people who meet for the first time. It could be a fleeting moment but how a smile can make a big difference. But in some cultures, in regions that are part of Asia and the former Soviet Union, smiling is considered dishonest in some contexts. But they are just a small portion of the whole universe, so smile because you are part of the bigger picture. Here is a few cute smile status to also make other people smile in your absence.
However you may put it, we have naturally assembled muscles that can send immediate feedback to our faces, when we encounter something that could help boost our mood. So smile statuses should also be easy to produce. But not all of us are good with words, which is why this post is created, to help bring a few more smiles to someone’s day by you sharing these statuses to them.
Your cute and sweet smile status defined, and visualized. Share the one most suited to your mood today.
I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
Every smile makes you a day younger.
A smile takes a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever.
Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
I wore a pretty thing today – SMILE
Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone smiles today.
Smile and forgive, it’s the only way to live.
A smile speaks volume and can come in any language. A smile status in English can add more to its candor and effectively invoke the inspiration and emotions you meant it to deliver.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Learn how to smile even during the time of hardship and pains.
Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
A laugh is a smile that bursts.
A smile is something you can’t give away, it always comes back to you.
Smile and forgive it’s the only way to live.
Yeah i’m smiling but you are not the reason anymore.
You cannot help but search for cute smile status for the sweet and lighthearted images you want to share. Here are short, cute and sweet smile quotes you can use as your smile status. Visit our 145+ Cute Smile Quotes for an Instant Mood Boost blog for more smile quotes.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
My lips never know my problem they just always smile.
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
The shortest distance between two people is a smile.
You walk through life much easier with a smile on your face.
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
Silence and smile: those are two powerful tools.
Well…don’t deny me the chance to put my own my smile status quotes on my images. I know I look cute in that photo and don’t need to add words to confirm it. But anyways here are my favorites.
Smile… even if it’s just to annoy someone.
Never regret something that once made you smile.
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day.
Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. Don’t forget to smile.
My real smile comes when I’m with you.
Your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
When happy we’re all smiles with everything that happens. Here are all smile status you can use to label and describe your current mood.
Keep smiling in each and every situation, no matter what
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
I can always make you smiling.
Sometimes it’s just enough to smile sincerely.
You are somebody’s reason to smile.
A smile confuses an approaching frown.
Keep smiling nd ONe DaY Life ll b tired of upsetting U.
Smile and forgive are the only way to live.
Your friends and followers in Facebook are waiting for your status today. These smile status for Facebook can set your mood for the whole day. Share these to motivate your avid Facebook fans. For more captions for smile, visit our newest blog at allhappyquotes.com/smile-caption.
Your simple smile can lighten the darkest places.
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
A smile is the most beautiful curve on woman’s body.
A smile can brighten the darkest day.
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
You smile looks adorable on you! You should wear it more often.
Let your smile change the world, Don’t let the world change your smile.
In everything there should be average and best statuses. A best smile status has the power to deliver positivity to a lot of people. Especially when your best smile status is about celebrating something in your life.
A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
Smiles are free but they are worth a lot.
Everyone smiles in the same language.
Most smiles are started by another smile.
Peace begins with a smile.
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Smile.. it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.
Ohhhh!!! The most sincere and the sweetest positive and encouraging quotes as smile status for girls.
One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.
If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.
She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket.
By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home.
Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
It only takes one smile to stop one thousand tears.
Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
The latest experiments with advanced imaging technology have brought our conceptions about happiness up to date. Now we know that happiness: functions as the foundation of everything that supports man’s survival and zeal for the continuation of life. Happiness is that feeling which is triggered by the release of at least one of these brain chemicals; dopamine, serotonin, endorphin, and oxytocin. You may believe you live for happiness but your brain is rewired to always have a ready response for survival when the continuation of human’s species is threatened. Your smile status has never been a priority besides when needed to instill positivity.
Happy chemicals say ‘go on, you’re on the right track’ when you act happy and positive. Diverge from this purpose and you trigger the stress chemical cortisol, your brain’s warning of the need for immediate, corrective action. Every chemical has a unique function. Dopamine, for example, is a stimulant which creates the sensation of accomplishment whenever we meet our goals and objectives. The feeling of pride comes from serotonin, a chemical stimulated by the admiration and appreciation of others: Endorphin; a natural morphine masks physical pain. It kicks in when we are injured or after challenging physical activity.
Oxytocin enables us to trust others, making cooperation and association possible. Importantly, these reward mechanisms have evolved specifically to service the survival and continuation of mankind. That’s why remaining idle for long periods makes you unhappy. And it offers an explanation of why the super-rich continues to work long after they retire and could just spend the rest of their lives counting their ill-gotten gains. Therefore, our happy moments are short-lived. For example, we might put all our efforts over several years into gaining a much-desired promotion. But when we get that reward we work again for another one.
When our promotion finally comes, we are floating on a magic carpet of happiness, thanks to chemicals that get awfully excited when good news comes along. However, “within days all returns to normal. The promotion is achieved and the mission of happy chemicals is completed. Triggering them again may require renewed acclamations of our achievements. Moreover, the bigger the success, challenge or resolution, the higher the volume of happy chemicals released. This is why we try so hard to get attention and yearn for success. Going back to the fundamental question: How is it that joy could be experienced in the concentration camps of the ancient time while people in our modern, wealthy society find it difficult to smile?
When people suddenly grasp they have nothing to lose but their lives, they are concerned only with keeping what is at hand and developing it. This is the key to survival. Everything else is to be disregarded’. In the midst of this battle, the reward; that is to say the amount of happy chemicals produced is proportional to the magnitude of the danger escaped. As the train heads towards the concentration camp away from the danger of the gas chamber, the happy chemicals rushed into their blood, misery, and hunger suppressed, overcome with joy, they all started dancing.
Second Truth: Our factory settings are not up-to-date When I first read the research findings of how our brain rewards efforts which enhance the ability of our species to survive, I thought, surely, we’re living in the happiest era in the history of mankind. After all, wild capitalism is parallel to wild nature in terms of brutality: In the modern world, we are constantly faced with the quest for survival. We set off to work early in the morning and return late in the day. I thought, aren’t we suppose to be happy after all this?
The human brain emerged approximately 2.5 million years ago. Then, when only a few people were around to witness it, it tripled in mass, reaching the 1,500 grams of the modern human brain from that of Homo Habilis’ 560 grams. All this progress took place during the so-called ‘hunter-gatherer’ phase except for the last 10 thousand years after mankind settled. Therefore, within this period, survival challenges and their respective resolutions have shaped the human brain. As a result, we are trying to find our way through the modern world’s super complexity using a control system designed for the primitive era.
Our out of date factory settings are the root cause of many of the problems we currently face; including the shortage of smile status that we can use to substitute actual smiles. However, unaware, some of us dismiss these situations and become smug enough to believe that we are better than others. That as humans we have a perfect intuitive brain compared to other living creatures. A conviction that readily collapses like a failed souffle under the lightest of scrutiny. Get your brains to always remember that we should be mindful of our actions. For our preferences for sticking with our initial and reactive presumptions, can make us fall, time and again, into the same cycle of mistakes. For always there could be people or other living creatures that are better than us.
How much is a smile worth? Their value can be immeasurable if it comes from the heart. Remind yourself to smile with these 25 smile quotes.