You can use any of the following get well soon messages to wish to somebody who has come out of surgery a quick recovery, showing them that you care about .
Having surgery, even for something that could be considered minor, is a frightening experience. It can remind you of your own mortality or fragility. It can bring about thoughts of what might happen or will you get through it. Then, if it’s major surgery, there’s the fear of what will happen afterwards and the recovery. It’s an understandably worrying time for anyone going through it. So if you know of anyone who is facing surgery, or has been through it, then you will probably want to wish them well, to get better and offer some reassurance.
One of the best ways to do this is with a thoughtful get well card. It allows you to write a message and let the person know you’re thinking of them. But if you’re going to send the recuperating patient a get well soon card and message then you might be struggling with what to write or say. Knowing the right words to use, what to avoid saying, how to make them feel better etc. can be tough.
So if you need a little help then follow some of the tips we’ve listed and check out the get well wishes below. You can use them directly as they are or change them so they fit your situation better.
Table of Contents
These words of encouragement and messages to get well are quite non specific so work for many different situations or scenarios. You can use them in cards, through posting on social media or even in person.
Humour is the greatest medicine, they say. And we all know if we’re feeling poorly or down then having something to make us laugh and cheer us up can be a great help. So send a funny get well soon message and put a smile on the recuperating patients face.
If you know the person recovering from surgery is religious then you might want to use a healing prayer or religiously themed message to wish them well. Remember to be careful with religious words though as you could cause unintended offence if the recipient isn’t religious themselves. So be 100% certain before using them.
Another good way to cheer someone up after their surgery is with something inspirational. Using uplifting quotes and inspiring or positive words is a great way to make them feel better about their recovery.
Want some more ideas? Try our range of Get Well Soon Quotes and Messages
If you’re sending a get well soon card you can include a touching poem or verse in it instead of a message. These can be a quick and witty few lines or a longer, more heartfelt type of poem.
These pictures can be used on social media like Facebook and Twitter. Share them with a loved one or friend who’s just had surgery to cheer up their day.
Find the best get well wishes and let a friend or loved one know you're When a friend or loved one is ill, has had surgery or is recovering from an injury the.
Get well soon wishes and quotes are meant to convey inspiring and sentimental messages to a sick family member, friend, a colleague, loved ones etc; wishing them a quick recovery and letting them know that you share in their pain.
Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you won’t have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice.
1. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
2. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
3. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
4. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
5. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
6. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
7. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
8. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
9. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
10. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
11. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
13. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
14. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
15. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
16. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
17. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
18. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
19. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
20. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
21. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
22. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
23. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
24. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
25. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
26. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
27. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
30. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
31. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
32. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
33. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
34. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
35. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
36. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
37. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
38. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
39. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
40. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
41. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
42. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
43. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
44. I’m telling you, this [ injury/disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
45. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
46. I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
47. I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
48. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you’re doing well and recovering quickly from your recent surgery. Here’s hoping you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health.
49. Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery.
50. I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!
51. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
52. The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
53. Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
54. Sending you all my love and best wishes for your recent surgery. Hope all is well and that you get well soon. May you enjoy many more years of excellent health.
55. Lots of love and happy thoughts are coming your way after the big surgery. Get well soon, we all miss you at [school/home/work].
56. I’m so glad that your surgery is over. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery.
57. Hope you’re doing well since your recent surgery. Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. Get well soon!
58. I’m glad to hear that surgery was pain-free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
59. Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
60. I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
61. Through our prayers, we’ve been asking the good Lord to look after you and take care of you. Get well soon! We all hope for your speedy recovery! School/Work just isn’t the same without you!
62. We’re hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. Wishing you all the best and get better soon! School/Home/Work isn’t the same without you.
63. Not a moment goes by that you aren’t in my thoughts. I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
64. May your road to recovery be short and pleasant. Sending all of my love and best wishes to you after your recent surgery. Get well soon.
65. I thought long and hard about what to write in this “Get Well” card, but I couldn’t come up with much. So here it is: I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery!
66. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you’ve really proved it during surgery. Hope you’re feeling all better real soon.
69. Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
70. Just wanted to send you best wishes for your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
71. Thank Goodness that the worst is behind you already. We all wish you a zippy recovery. Get well soon!
72. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. Wishing you the best.
73. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! Sending you the best wishes possible for many more years of health and happiness.
74. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. It’s hospital food! Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal!
75. Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. Get well soon!
76. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. Here’s hoping that you get well soon. Best Wishes.
77. You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
78. Even a strong and courageous person like you sometimes has a down moment. I hope you recover quickly from surgery and I’m sure you’ll be up on your feet in no time! Get well soon!
79. Just wanted to send you all my love and prayers. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. Get well soon!
80. You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
81. It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
82. I heard everything went off without a hitch! Keep us updated on your recovery. All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon
83. Happy to hear that it’s done and over with! Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
84. Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
85. This card is meant to give you courage and strength for a healthy and speedy recovery from surgery. Get well soon!
86. They say that it’s in your hour of need that you truly understand who your real friends are. Well, count me in! I’m praying for you to recover quickly and to get well soon!
87. I’m so sorry to see you in this way. However, I know that you’re very strong and that you’ll be able to recover from this surgery with flying colors. Get well soon!
88. Sending all of my thoughts and prayers your way, hope that you have a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Best wishes and get well soon.
89. Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
90. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.
91. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
92. Here’s hoping that your recent surgery went well and that you’re on the way to a speedy recovery.
93. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
94. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
95. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
96. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
97. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
98. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
99. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
100. Have you a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
101. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
102. There’s nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn’t say much better…
103. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
104. Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
105. You are in our thoughts and we’re all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.
106. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
107. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
108. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
109. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
110. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness…
111. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
112. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
113. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
114. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
115. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that I’ll always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook.
116. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
117. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
118. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way!
119. Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
120. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
121. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
122. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
123. Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
124. Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
125. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
126. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon.
127. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Put in mind that you are not alone in your suffering. Get well soon.
128. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
29. Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs.
130. The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
131. Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.
132. May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
133. May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
134. Praying today for your recovery – it’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
135. Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
136. We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
137. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
138. You have plenty of patience and that’s why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get better now.
139. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
140. I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
Stop searching! We present to you a selection of 39 interesting and top Healing Wishes Cliparts collection. On our site with the button "search" you will find other great free clip arts.You can use Healing Wishes Cliparts images for your website, blog, or share them on social networks.
(License: Not for commercial use!!!), in other cases add a link to our website.
Disco Party Cliparts
Oregon Trail Cliparts
Memorial Day| Coloring Pages Kids
Stressed Smiley Face
Gingerbread Clipart Black And White
Dice Png Icon
Kids Playing Clipart Png
Wonder Woman Black And White Logo
Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery; Hoping you feel better soon! Sending you all my love and wishing you the fastest possible.
No surgery is to small or to big to warrant concern. Making sure your friend or family member is at a hundred percent of health is a priority. To wish the individual a quick recovery and good heal, here are some great get well wishes after surgery messages to add to your flowers or put as a message in your card.
“A day without you is a like a day without sunshine. Put back the happiness soon. We miss you. Get well soon.”
“All the best and a speedy recovery. Get well soon.”
“As you are resting and healing, I wanted to remind you that there are people who care about you and will drop everything to help you.”
“Being in the hospital is a downer, but there is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.”
“Get well soon friend. Hope you recover from your illness soon and get back on track like before.”
“Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.”
“Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.”
“Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.”
“Goodwill wishes for a speedy recovery. Let this illness vanish in a few days and you be back on track with us again.”
“Hey buddy, I know you’re stronger than your sickness. You can fight it. I’m wishing for your fast recovery. Get well soon.”
“Hope you’ll soon be feeling fine, The way you were before, Because things just won’t be the same, Until you’re well once more.”
“I am pleased you are up and about now, Try to get out in the sun and fresh air, Then when you are feeling strong enough, Some lunch or a day trip we could share, Get Well Soon.”
“I am praying for your complete and quick recovery after your surgery. I am waiting for you to come back home, so that we can mark our moments happily. Get well soon!”
“I am sure that your will power is letting you have a fast recovery after the surgery. Please get well soon, we miss you at the play ground.”
“I am very sorry to hear you are not well. Try to stay positive and strong. Wishing you a speedy recovery.”
“I do hope you feel much better, I heard that you’d been ill, Perhaps this card will make you smile, And you can toss away your pill.”
“I have always admired your strength and courage and you have proved yourself during your surgery. I wish you get well really soon.”
“I hope you’ll soon be on the mend, Broken bones are a pain to bear, So I thought this little card I’d send, Just to show you I do care.”
“I know we said you needed a break, But a hospital bed for goodness sake, Is not the break we had in mind, But we understand the staff are kind.”
“I pray to the Lord to recover you faster than anything from the serious illness and wish you a speedy recovery.”
“I think that I have come down with something, too. I am sick of you being sick! Get Well Soon”
“I was sadden when I found out you were ill. That’s why I brought you a bouquet of flowers as a sign of my love and care and a strong hope for your fast recovery as well. Get well soon.”
“I will ask God To blow you the breeze of healing and recovery. Get well soon!”
“If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.”
“Listen to the doctor so you’ll heal fast. We missed you so much! Get well soon.”
“My best wishes for a fast and full recovery.”
“People here have been missing you a lot. Please recover quickly as we can’t wait to have you around. Get well soon!”
“Relax and put your feet up, Maybe read a book, Listen to some music, Or give the TV a look.”
“Sending happy thoughts and good wishes on your way so that you feel better after your surgery day. Get well soon, we badly miss you at work.”
“Teacher, I pray to Lord to make your illness and suffering go vanish soon. Wish you a speedy recovery.”
“There are some times that we need to know that people care about us. This is one of those times, and I happen to be one of those people. Hope you feel better soon.”
“This little card is sent to say, we hope you are getting better, with every new day.”
“We can’t stand when you are sick because we don’t have your amazing help here at work. We wish that you have a speedy and full recovery.”
“We send these get well wishes, and praying for you to, for a speedy recovery, for somebody as nice as you.”
“When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.”
“When the sun is shining, All things seem much better, I made this little card for you, And written you a letter.”
“Wish you a speedy recovery from your suffering and you are healthy again. I pray to God to recover you soon.”
“Wish you a speedy recovery. Hope these cute flowers liven up your mood and environment and help you to recover faster.”
“Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well Soon.”
“You might feel sad right now but I want you to know that we are here, continuously praying for you. Get well soon, for we can’t wait to see you.”
“You’re energy probably dries out because of your intense zeal and glee. You’re just recharging. Be fully-charged soon.”
“Your absence has created a vacuum and we are terribly missing you a lot. You certainly have made a great difference in our lives and we want you to know that we only wish for your speedy recovery.”
“Your absence is truly disturbing. I cannot wait to see you feeling better again. Get well soon!”
Here are some great tips to quicken your recovery time and ensure you heal completely.
You can use any of the following get well soon messages to wish to somebody who has come out of surgery a quick recovery, showing them that you care about .