When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it. Quotes About MistakesLearning.
Making mistakes is an impending big chunk of our lives, relationships, and work. And learning from our faults and taking actions upon ourselves helps us grow as an individual. It helps us to learn an existing theory about our lives, between the good and the bad. Sometimes the fault may seem too good to approach, or it may be too scary to even think about it, in your wildest dreams. Learning from the inaccuracy in our lives is the only time when we either, fall under pressure, or rise above it and learn what is best for us and grow as a person.
More than often our failures teach us valuable lessons which we only gained because of the experience we collected after messing up. No one can claim that they have never made a mistake in their life. Every single individual, at some point in their lives, must have made a mistake, be it big or small.
“The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
Time and experience are the best teachers in life when you actually learn the harsh realities of life from your poor decisions. The way of our living, understanding and the adjustments we make are a part of our experience. Experience also comes from our agony, sufferings and the ordeals afflicted upon us, by ourselves.
Editor’s Recommendation: How to Overcome Pain Quotes
Sometimes, people do not realize that they made a mistake until it is too late and they have lost something precious or a loved one. Good decisions come to us through experience and experience comes our way through the poor decision we once made and learned from it. To learn from the mistake, one needs to first accept it and forgive yourself for the faults. As life is a mixed bucket which is full of happiness and sadness, it is up to us how we deal with it.
We can repent and drown ourselves in our mistakes, or accept it, be sorry and move forward into the future. We have compiled some of the best quotes about mistakes, take inspiration from your mistakes and fix them, instead of losing all hope.
The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. Get inspired with these famous quotes about mistakes which.
“Be tenacious. The world will change, things will go wrong. Life is messy.” - Ann Sherry
“If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances.” - Sallie Krawcheck
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
“Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance.” - Mo’ne Davis
“I skated, fell down and learned to pick myself up in front of millions.” - Michelle Kwan
“You have to make mistakes to find out who you aren’t. You take the action, and the insight follows: You don’t think your way into becoming yourself.” - Anne Lamott
“You need to give yourself permission to be human.” - Joyce Brothers
“Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to error that counts.” - Nikki Giovanni
“What is done cannot be undone, but at least one can keep it from happening again.” - Anne Frank
“Mistakes grow your brain.” - Jo Boaler
“Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” - Sophia Loren
“Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.” - Mary Tyler Moore
“Learning by making mistakes and not duplicating them is what life is about.” - Lindsay Fox
“If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum.” - Holly Near
If you want to move past your mistakes, but you're not sure how, read these quotes about mistakes. They'll remind you that you're more than what happened to you. That you're human and imperfect and born for everything: every up and down, left and right, setback and comeback.
1. “We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Mistakes are inevitable. The comeback is more important than the setback.” – Unknown
4. “Learn from your history but don’t live in it.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
5. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Groucho Marx
6. “Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.” – Edmund Burke
7. “To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all.” – Peter McWilliams
8. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” – James Joyce
9. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.” – Scott Adams
10. “It’s always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile.” – Gary Marshall
11. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not lived at all. In which case, you’ve failed by default.” – J.K. Rowling
“Every mistake adds marginally to your wisdom bank.” – M.K. Soni
13. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
14. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one .” – Elbert Hubbard
15. “Admitting our mistakes is a sign of maturity and wisdom. We learn more from knowing our mistakes.” – Dr. T.P. Chia
16. “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” – Maxwell Maltz
17. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
18. “Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.” – Phyllis Theroux
19. “We are human. We are not perfect. We are alive. We try things. We make mistakes. We stumble. We rise again. We try again. We keep learning. We keep growing. And we are thankful for this priceless opportunity called life.” – Unknown
20. “Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw
22. “I’ve learned so much from my mistakes… I’m thinking of making a few more.” – Unknown
23. “Mistakes fail in their mission of helping the person who blames them on the other fellow.” – Henry Haskins
24. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
25. “By seeking and blundering we learn.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
26. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” – Dale Carnegie
27. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford
28. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they’re necessary to reach the places we’ve chosen to go.” – Richard Bach
. . .
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Need help letting go at night? Two things. Get my book Sleep Rituals for 100 at-home practices to help you unwind and regroup. *Or* get my book Sleep Affirmations to feel better about where you're at, and who you are.
The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. Get inspired with these famous quotes about mistakes which.
These are inspirational, motivational, wise, sad and funny life lessons quotes, sayings, and proverbs that inspire us. See more life quotes on MindBootstrap.
Fill your life experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show. tweet
Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf. tweet
A real experience of life: When you give lot of importance to someone in your life, you lose your importance in their life. Is it true? tweet
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ~Eleanor Roosevelt tweet
Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward. ~Henry Ford tweet
If you never tasted a bad apple, you would never appreciate a good apple. Because, you have to experience life to understand life. tweet
Count your age by life experiences, not years. Measure your life by laughter, not tears. tweet
To come home and share life experiences with friends is the key to what makes me feel really alive. ~James Blunt tweet
No one is the same, and we all have different life experiences. It’s not my place to judge them or for them to judge me. We should all be accountable for our own lives. ~Joanna Krupa tweet
I believe life experiences are what an actor needs to relate to the character roles they take on, and to say the least. I’ve had many experiences leading up to this moment. Not only have my experiences become a tremendous asset in my acting, but also they helped me discover who I am and who I want to be. ~Gianna Simone tweet
Life experiences opened my eyes to be more cautious with certain people around me, lesson learned! tweet
Our life experiences area result of where our attention takes us. ~Deepak Chopra tweet
Those life experiences that helped shaped my political beliefs are with me in every position I take and every vote that I cast – whether it be in favor of comprehensive immigration reform, strengthening Social Security and Medicare, or improving our nation’s education system. ~Mark Takano tweet
You can deal with stressful life experiences with strength from past ones. ~Kelly McGonigal tweet
Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. tweet
Life is about creating and living experiences that are worth sharing. ~Steve Jobs tweet
Do one thing every day that scares you. ~Eleanor Roosevelt tweet
Never put your time into the hands of the ungrateful. tweet
Keep calm and be crazy, laugh, love and live it up because this is the oldest you’ve been and the youngest you’ll ever be again. tweet
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. ~Soren Kierkegaard tweet
Fall seven times, stand up eight. tweet
Action is the foundational key to all success. ~Pablo Picasso tweet
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying. tweet
There is always hope. tweet
I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live. ~Oscar Wilde tweet
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~Gilbert K. Chesterton tweet
Life is short, no use wasting it with bad people. ~Robert Liparulo tweet
Life is full of fake people! Trust no one. tweet
Before you quit remember why you started. tweet
No regrets in life. Just lessons learned. tweet
One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now. ~Paulo Coelho tweet
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein tweet
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot & hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt tweet
Let go of grudges. Forgiving people and moving on with life feels so much better than holding on to anger and resentment. tweet
Best lesson I’ve ever learned is that you can get replaced at any time, watch your back, don’t get too comfortable, be ready to move on. tweet
Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten so take it as a lesson learned and move on. tweet
Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain. tweet
Move on. It’s just a chapter in the past. But don’t close the book. Just turn the page. tweet
Things end. People leave. Life goes on… tweet
The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let karma do the rest. tweet
Let go of the past, but keep the lessons it taught you. ~Chiara Gizzi tweet
Be strong and move on. It’s time for you to be happy again. tweet
One of the hardest lesson in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. tweet
For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger tweet
Moremoving on quotes
In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows. tweet
All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there. tweet
Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul. tweet
Life is trial and error. Every relationship is not meant to work. Sometimes you’re just meant to learn the lesson. tweet
Related: Learning quotes
A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets & no lies. tweet
Love all. Trust few. Everything’s real but not everyone’s true. tweet
Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have. tweet
Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will. ~Mandy Hale tweet
No relationship is perfect. You just have to know in your heart that the person you are with, is truly worth fighting for no matter what. tweet
Related: Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Mistakes made in life are our lessons in disguise. And sometimes, the best lessons learned, came from the worst mistakes made. tweet
A mistake should be your teacher, not your attacker. A mistake is a lesson, not a loss. It is a temporary, necessary detour, not a dead end. tweet
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. ~C.S. Lewis tweet
When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don’t repeat it. tweet
Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. ~Bruce Lee tweet
Your past mistakes are meant to guide you, not define you. tweet
My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about mine. My life is not your story to tell. tweet
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ~George Bernard Shaw tweet
The best teacher is your last mistake. tweet
There are no mistakes in life, just lessons. tweet
Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. ~AI Franken tweet
It’s my life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons. tweet
I hope you enjoyed our gathered collection of the best life lessons quotes. Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!
What is your one? Would you like to add another one here? Share in the comments!
Learning From Mistakes Sayings and Quotes. Below you will find our Mistakes fail in their mission of helping the person who blames them on the other fellow.