"Wishing Well" is the tenth episode in the first season of Unikitty!. It first aired on January 5, Memorable Quotes. Unikitty: Ooh, Puppycorn, look.
January 1, 2018 (Video On Demand)
January 5, 2018 (TV)
"Wishing Well" is the tenth episode in the first season of Unikitty!.
It first aired on January 5, 2018.
Unikitty discovers all the wishes are trapped at the bottom of the well. She frees them to bring joy to the town… only to discover that they’ve gone a little bad after years trapped in a dark hole.
When Puppycorn uses a wishing well and it doesn't come true, Unikitty is shocked to discover the reason: all the wishes made over the years can't be granted because they're trapped at the bottom of the well (it's a dumb system.) She frees them to bring joy to the town… only to discover that they've gone a little bad after years trapped in a dark hole. Soon, they wish it would end!
One day, Puppycorn and Unikitty decide to have a "silly walk" contest. During her "Walk n' Roll" walk, Unikitty trips over a gold coin. Realizing it as a perfect wish coin, she and Puppycorn go to the wishing well to make a wish, one of "life’s most specialest joys". Puppycorn is skeptical, believing the wishing well to be broken, but Unikitty insists that all wishes, such as birthday and falling star ones, have to come true, if you just believe. Puppycorn relates that he did believe, and it still did not work for him, explaining that a while back, he had wished for a way to dig faster and better at the well, only to stay up for an entire day not getting his wish, and is still waiting to this day.
Emotional from her brother's plight, Unikitty uses her coin to wish for a scooter to prove to her brother that wishes always come true. However, when she throws the coin in, nothing happens. Unikitty decides that something is wrong, so she and her brother head down inside the well, which has dried out in the years it has existed. Noticing an odd noice, Unikitty shines her light around the walls, revealing various wish coins. As Unikitty talks to the coins they reveal they have been trapped down in the well for years, which has caused no wishes to be able to come true. She and Puppycorn decided to bring the coins up from the well, loading them into the basket.
As Unikitty sets the coins loose in the kingdom, the coins secretly mingle with their leader, a coin with a beard and thick eyebrows, as they plot something wordlessly. Unikitty, oblivious to what they are doing, simply sends the coins on their way to fulfill their jobs. A coin quickly interrupts Unikitty, revealing the scooter she had wished for, which excites Unikitty and gets Puppycorn excited for his chance at getting a wish.
Meanwhile, as other citizens get their wishes, three coins bump into Dr. Fox. She remembers from her childhood, where she had wished to explore space. The coins then lead her to a rocket ship to fulfill her childhood dream. Meanwhile, two coins, one crushed, get the attention of Hawkodile, who is in the middle of training. He remembers the coins from his own childhood, where he had wished for a sparring partner. Combining with other coins, the coins turn into the fighting partners Hawkodile had always wanted.
As the other citizens happily enjoy their new wishes, Puppycorn is sad, as his wish still has not arrived. Unikitty gets the attention of her brother, where a coin reveals a shovel that Puppycorn had wished for. Multiple coins start to give him more shovels, as he had wished multiple times for them. Admitting that he was wrong about the well wishes, Puppycorn comments about how the coins were trapped down there. As he continues to talk about how much he is going to dig, Unikitty takes a look at one of the coins, who grows demonic and skitters away. She tries to get her brother's attention, but he is too distracted with his digging.
Suddenly, the sound of another citizen getting her wishes alerts Unikitty, who rides up to see. At the bridge, Unikitty witnesses a large amount of coins throwing the citizen off of it. Unikitty quickly saves the citizen, who says that she wished she could fly. Unikitty realizes that this is not a nice thing to do, and quickly rushes back into town, where she sees other citizens overloaded with their wishes, as the coins attack them. She soon realizes her friends are in danger thanks to these wishes as well: Dr. Fox is about to be launched into space attached to the outside of her rocket, Hawkodile is attacked by multiple fighters at once, and Puppycorn is buried in the ground by all his shovels he wished for. Unikitty is angry at the wishes, but is still happy about her new scooter, which falls apart in her hands.
Enraged, Unikitty quickly rescues her friends. The leader of the coins rolls up to Unikitty, as he and his army of coins taunts her. While she complains they are taking the wishes very literally, the leader simply states they are giving the wishers what they deserve. As the coins had never asked to be thrown down the well, they waited for years to enact their revenge on everyone that had wished on them. Unikitty tries to reason with one of them, but it simply bites her and goes off with the others. Puppycorn wishes there was a way to stop them, which gives Unikitty an idea to fight wishes with wishes. Richard, randomly flying in, comments that this is a ridiculous idea. However, Unikitty decides to still believe wishes are magical, and can still help.
They first attempt for a shooting star wish, but realize it is daytime. The next attempt is the "elusive 11:11 wish", but the digital clock merely changes to 11:12 from 11:10. They then attempt a birthday wish, only to realize no one has a birthday (even though Richard mentions his birthday was yesterday). Hawkodile then pulls out a wishbone from a turkey dinner, Dr. Fox sacrifices one of her eyelashes, and Puppycorn digs up a four-leaf clover.
Using the extra wishes, Unikitty wishes for them to stop the coins, who still rampage across the town. The extra wishes comment that the coins have forgotten the true magic of wishes, and that they are there to remind them: with their fists. Brutally beating up the coins, much to the horror of Unikitty and the others, the extra wishes beat them into submission. The leader coin surrenders, sending him and the other coins back to the well.
At the well, the coins go back inside, as the leader closes up the well with a giant rock. Puppycorn decides the lesson learned was to never make any wishes again. Unikitty shoots this idea down, simply commenting that some wishes are good, while some are bad, and it is all about the wording. As a parting wish, she jokingly wishes that this will never happen again, as her and the others laugh. The extra wishes then appear, granting the wish, as they go inside the well to pummel the coins some more - much to the discomfort of the others.
For a full transcript of "Wishing Well", click here.
This episode aired on January 5, 2018 on Cartoon Network in the United States, and received a total of 1,157,000 viewers. It also premiered in the United Kingdom on May 2, 2018.
|The image gallery for Wishing Well may be viewed here.|
Here are some best wishes for the future to help you look forward to every I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no.
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes and sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled together all of the retirement wishes from all over the internet. Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card.
Short Retirement Quotes
Inspirational Retirement Quotes
Retirement Quotes, Wishes & Sayings
Ventana Winds Retirement Community is a member of SLS Communities and offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services In Youngtown, Arizona.
During special occasions such as birthdays and weddings, whether within family or friends, giving our best wishes has become an unofficial tradition. It’s unofficial since there’s really no rule to follow, rather it’s something that we naturally do for our loved ones. We express our concern and love through giving gifts along with our best wishes. We do not just do this during special events but also when a person dear to us is sick and we want them to know we’re praying for their fast healing.
It’s a beautiful thing to do this because it reminds the person how important they are in our lives and that we will always wish them well in whatever they’re going through in life. Aside from writing our best wishes using cards, it can also be done in person or in a face to face conversation.
There are a lot of cards sold in stores these days containing pre-written best wishes with different designs, lengths, and prices. Although buying a card saves us time, it’s more personal and extra special if we do handwritten wishes for our loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you copy the quotes from the internet, as long as it’s what your heart says. If we are sincere, our loved one will surely appreciate our effort. If you also give your best wishes through a speech, everyone will be able to see your honesty which is sometimes much better than expensive gifts. Wishing someone the best is something we should be doing all the time because it’s a great way to show kindness and love to everyone.
You might want to take a look at the long list of best wishes quotes we prepared for people like you who are having a difficult time looking for the right words to write or say. We hope you like them and please let your special someone know that we wish them well too!
1. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you.
2. I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
4. Don’t be afraid of moving forward. The future is bright.
5. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
6. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
7. Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good Luck.
8. I wish nothing but the best for you.
9. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.
10. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. All the best.
11. Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas.
12. May success be with you, always. Wishing you good luck.
13. May you do well and come out with flying colors. All the best.
14. May you fly high in life & success be with you always.
15. Try a little harder to be a little better. All the best.
16. The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it.
17. My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
18. Be strong as you fight your way to success, the difficulty you face is nothing compared to the joy of success.
19. Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way.
20. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
21. If you can dream it, you can do it. Best wishes for your bright future.
22. I wish you all the success, happiness, and joy in life.
23. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
24. Don’t look back. For a bright future is ahead of you.
25. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
26. Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
27. A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas. – John Greenleaf Whittier
28. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe, best wishes for your exam. – Ralph Chaplin
29. Keep your best wishes and your biggest goals close to your heart and dedicate time to them every day. If you truly care about what you do and you work diligently at it, there’s almost nothing you can’t accomplish. – Melchor Lim
30. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. – Tony Deliso
31. A birthday wish you should make when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. The friends we are now will continue forever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever. – Leanne Davis
32. Luck is yours wishes are mine. Let your future always shine. Best of Luck. – Ralph Chaplin
33. I am glad to hear that you are starting your own business after the excellent work experience. My Good Wishes are always with you. – Ralph Chaplin
34. Best wishes to you on your birthday may the day be filled with happiness, a day that’s so special for you and memories you will cherish. – Susan Smith
35. Best wishes to you as you progress from one stage in life to another. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in. – Rajesh Mankar
36. Here is the best wish for the new year: Let there be more freedom of thought throughout the world! Fields need rain; truths need freedom of thought. – Mehmet Murat ildan
37. You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. – Kahlil Gibran
38. I wish you for all your dreams of tomorrow, I wish you’re having faith they all come true. I wish you all these things–but remember, sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you. – Ralph Chaplin
39. I wish I had it in my power to furnish you with accommodation I should feel proud to do it, shall be happy to hear from you at anytime when you engagements will allow you an hour and remain with best wishes for yourself, family and circuit. – John Hawley
40. My anxious recollections, my sympathetic feeling, and my best wishes are irresistibly excited whensoever, in any country, I see an oppressed nation unfurl the banners of freedom. – George Washington
41. Hope your burdens are feeling lighter, and each day is a little bit brighter.
42. I am thrilled to know that luck has finally found you. Warmest wishes my friend.
43. We dropped by to say we will miss you lots. All the best to you.
44. I believe in you. Good Luck.
45. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
46. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
47. Sending you good luck vibes.
48. Changing the face can change nothing, but facing the change can change everything. Good Luck.
49. May your good luck be always good.
50. Sending this lucky butterfly to shower you with love, luck & blessings.
51. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
52. The way in which you approach a challenge is exemplary. May you make it happen. Good Luck.
53. May God be kind, generous and rewarding. Good Luck.
54. As long as you have hard work in your stride good Luck will always
be by your side.
55. You deserve it, go for it. Good Luck.
56. Good luck with all your efforts. May you get what you truly deserve.
57. My good wishes are always with you. Go for it.
58. The road may seem rough, life may seem tough, but for a smooth sailing, my good luck wishes are enough.
59. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on.To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
60. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
61. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
62. I want to wish you good luck in whatever you do, may you get all things new, you have done your best in case. You will definitely win the race of life so just a little strive, and you would be there. You will get your fair share so do your best you can and you will get the plan.
63. Happiness doesn’t stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best.
64. Happiness is always in your life, may God prosper happiness, wealth and good luck forever in your life.
65. Luck is for the lazy. Success is for those who work hard.
66. A champion is scared of losing while everyone else is scared of winning.
67. There will be no success without hardship. All the best.
68. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them! Best wishes for your future.
69. Sending well wishes and plenty of sunshine your way to brighten up your day.
70. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
71. May you always get what you want and may you be at the right place. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.
72. Good Luck. Hope you enjoy your new life.
73. The best time for new beginnings is now. All the best.
74. Do your best. That’s all you can do!
75. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
76. Your effort is sure to win. Keep up the spirit.
77. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. All the best.
78. Close your eyes and make a wish.
79. May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. – An Irish Blessing
80. The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. – Nick Cummins
81. If I have to wish you something, I would have to say have a very nice day.
82. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
83. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on. To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
84. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
85. I wish you a very happy life ahead in which you do not need to worry about anything. May you get all the thing you want in life. Best Wishes Always.
86. If we had one wish for you on this special day it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future. – Catherine Pulsifer
87. May the sun always shine on your window pane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. – Irish Proverb
88. Good luck is a residue of preparation. – Jack Youngblood
89. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
90. Here are best wishes that your profession brings satisfaction, and pride to you always.
91. Best wishes that your new degree will be a source of success you so richly deserve.
92. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
93. And in today already walks tomorrow. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
94. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
95. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. – Percy Blythe Shelley
96. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
97. When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. – John M. Richardson
98. Happy Graduation! Make a difference, live the dream, relish the adventure and stand strong.
99. You’re off to great places! Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
100. We wanted to wish you well during this very special time in your life.
101. Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life. Wish you good luck and all the best.
102. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
103. Sending best wishes to hope to show that how much I love you.
104. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
105. Luck is yours, greetings are mine, you get every success and let your future always shine. Best Wishes & Greetings.
106. Wish you the very best in everything as you deserve nothing less.
107. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
108. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences.
109. Be brave to let go of the past. And fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.
110. Here’s wishing you all the best for your endeavors in the coming year.
111. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
112. If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you. All the best.
113. We wish you all the very best for your future life. May everything that you do make you happy and rise.
114. Good luck. Hope everything turns out to be simply great for you.
115. Only you can control your future.
116. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So, hope for the Best. Good Day.
117. If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
118. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. – Dave Weinbaum
119. Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
120. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
121. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life.
122. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
123. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
124. Sending you good luck vibes.
125. Your future will always be bright when you stay focused optimistic and confident.
126. Follow your dreams. Never say never.
127. Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
128. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
129. Just remember – when you think all is lost, the future remains.
130. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
131. I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright. All the best.
132. I’m making a prediction that you are going to keep being awesome.
133. Good seasons start with good beginnings.
134. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
135. You will never win if you never begin.
136. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
137. Start wherever you are and start small. All the best.
138. So happy to hear your wonderful news. Here’s to wishing you the best of luck.
139. May all your dreams come true.
140. Don’t ever change. Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
141. Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday.
142. You will meet many people in life who will hate you much. But you have to stand strong and straight and you have to be yourself. Define yourself with how strong you stand at that time. Good luck, have a happy life.
143. Being failure or loser is totally up to you. Just remember one thing that the failure is a defeat for the loser and it is nothing less than inspiration for the winners. Get inspired by your failure and get success next time. I wish you the best of luck and may you be a winner every time in life.
144. Wishing you strength to face every problem, joy and happiness to enjoy your wonderful life, love to make life beautiful, talent to make life good and worth living, and a very happy life. Best of luck my dear.
145. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
146. If your good luck is with you, all the good things happen to you in life. You get happiness, friends, love and success in life. Best of luck to achieve your desires.
147. You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
148. Success is never permanent and it comes to only those people who try again and who do not wait and hesitate. It comes to those people who are ready to do anything. I wish you the best of luck. May you have a successful life ahead.
149. Success may be for some time but what you have achieved will always be yours and will stay with you forever. Work hard to achieve things, it may take your time today but you will cherish it tomorrow. Good luck to you dear.
150. Actions are much more important than dreams in order to achieve something really great. You must have a proper plan for how to achieve it. And the most important thing is that you must believe yourself that you can do it. I wish you good luck with all the things you have to achieve.
151. Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear
152. Life is not perfect but you can make it perfect yourself. All you need to make your life perfect is love, happiness, laughter and lots of luck. I wish you the best of luck for a perfect life with happiness all the way.
153. They say that you need oxygen to live. But I believe that there are some other things without which life will be so difficult. Those important things are love, happiness and most importantly Luck. Luck is very important to survive in life. I wish you the best of luck in all your life. May you have a great life ahead.
154. Never stop believing in yourself. Never think of quitting in life. You can do everything and you can get through every problem if you don’t quit and if you have belief in yourself. I will always be there for you to help you out whenever you need me and I will stand beside you every time. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
155. Be prepared for any kind of tasks every time. Always believe in yourself. If you follow these two things then you will surely get success in every field of life. I hope that you win each task and you have a very happy life. Have a best of luck in all your life.
156. Never ever think of quitting. Think about winning and you will win for sure. Keep on running and struggling and then there is no force that can stop you from getting success in life. Have courage and belief in yourself and then go ahead and face every problem with all the courage. Then nothing can stop you from winning. Best of luck to you my friend.
157. My prayers and best wishes are always with you. May you have a very good luck. You can make your future bright and shining when you will believe in yourself and never think of quitting. Good luck with everything you do!
Filed Under: Quotes
Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to.
Sickness is quite an enemy. What won’t we give to never have it come around us or our loved ones? It gets you down and leaves you unable to do a lot of things you love.
It can even prevent you from enjoying food, simply by plaguing you with a loss of appetite. Unless you have a nice insurance policy prior, the cost of medication is not child’s play.
A lot of times family might have to stay off work to tend to the sick person’s needs. Or spend a lot of money to hire caregivers. In all of these, sickness is no good. Get well wishes go a long way to make our loved ones feel better and they also even heal faster when there is a lot of love and support around them.
#1: You look very terrible. Sickness doesn’t look good on you. Hurry and get back to your radiant self. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: You’ve been on all your medications as the doctor prescribed, I wish you the strength and hope you definitely get well soon. Speedy recovery.
#3: How fast does a cheetah run? With that same speed, I wish you to get well soon. Speedy recovery mate.
#4: Life in this neighborhood is boring without you. I can’t even find someone to talk to. Please, get well soon. For me, at least.
#5: God’s speed and guidance I send to you as you get on your way to recovery. I wish you the very best. Get well soon, dear.
#6: I will get a magician with a magic wand to fix you if I could, I can’t bear you staying so long in treatment and recovery. Get well soon, or I get the magician.
#7: Please, religiously stick to your drugs. Make sure you don’t joke with them, or joke with the doctor’s general instructions. I wish you a holistic recovery. Get well soon, dear friend.
#8: Illnesses help us confirm our humanity. Not that I feel comfortable about yours, I actually want you to be firm and fit as fiddle, but we have to observe nature whenever it comes calling. Nevertheless, please, get well soon.
#1: Your sickness made you stay off work, now I have to do all the work alone, it is very tough for me. Look, I need you back on your feet. You need to get well. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: All of us at the office miss you already. The family is now obviously incomplete. Hurry and get well soon, you are needed. Speedy recovery.
#3: We need you back, even if all you would do is sit and chat, we want you back. Speedy recovery, dear.
#4: They need to kick you out of that hospital and send you straight to the office. Speedy recovery.
#5: There is no fun in being in the hospital. We can’t let you continue to stay there. We need you in the office immediately. Get well soon.
#6: We are coming with flowers and a shipload of goodies. We are coming to the hospital. I know how much you hate public attention, and that’s why we are bringing those. Better get well soon. Or, we come to the hospital and do exactly what you hate.
#7: The hospital is no home for intelligent people like us in an industry like ours. You need to get out of there, everything is moving so fast. Speedy recovery, colleague.
#8: Even our cocky boss has admitted to have missed you. What are you still waiting for? Get up and get well. Godspeed, dear.
#9: I wish you can get well and get back to work immediately so that you can experience all the niceties and fun that has been added to our activities at the office
Also Read:Get Well Soon Texts For Her & Him
#1: Oh, dear. I am so sorry that you had to eat hospital food. If only you agreed earlier to get well and leave the hospital for good. Anyways, speedy recovery.
#2: I got some words off the book “Harry Potter” and got a stick which I used as my magic wand. I cast some spells to have you healthy, I don’t know why it’s taking so long. Just get well soon.
#3: Too much beauty attracted this virus to you. If you weren’t so beautiful, you wouldn’t have gotten sick. But just get well soon, anyway.
#4: When you were still healthy, we literally begged you to rest. For you, it was one project after another. Now you are under compulsory house arrest and you have to get all the rest and sleep you missed. Speedy recovery, dear.
#5: I miss our gossips. You need to leave your sickbed and come complete what we were saying the other day. Get well soon, for the sake of gossips.
#6: You are being punished with sickness for eating the pizza you ordered without giving me a bit. This should teach you a lesson. Get well soon, nevertheless.
#1: Sickness comes at a point in time, it will also go at a point. Don’t feel too bad, because time heals every wound.
#2: A look outside will convince you that the sun is shining very bright. It is telling you, get better and get going. The universe want’s you alive.
#3: Everybody eagerly awaits your return. The absence of your laugh makes the environment quite lifeless. Healthy families stick together.
#4: You should know sickness steals you away from family so they will always be there to wish your health back and pray that you have a speedy recovery.
#5: Sending flowers in place of hugs and kisses to tell you how much they miss you and how much they want you to get well and get back on your feet. That’s what friends are for.
#6: Your friend’s thoughts, prayers and good wishes stay with you in times of sickness.
#7: It is heartbreaking to hear ill-health. The moments become so dreary as everyone misses the vibrant and energetic you.
Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to.