35 Best congratulations wishes and messages for new born Baby. Arrival of baby is most precious moment of life. New born baby are so sweet and cute. Parents.
Congratulations! Now you can say goodbye to healthy sleep. But I’m sure it is worth the struggle. Your son is extremely lucky to have you as his parents. You’re going to have a great time together.
I’m so happy to see that your family is growing! This little guy is so lucky to be a part of your life, I’m sure he will understand that later. Wishing you a lot of patience and strength. Congratulations on baby boy!
A baby is a huge responsibility, and having one can be really hard. But I’m sure you can handle it. You two were born to be parents, and I can’t wait to see how this little boy become a great man. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your newborn son! I hope that your boy will become a kind and intelligent person, just like his parents. Wishing you the best of luck and a lot of patience. You will be wonderful parents.
I hope that babyhood will be filled with fun, love and joy! Raising a kid is hard, but it is also the biggest blessing in the world. This baby boy will grow up to be a great man. Congratulations on your newborn child!
A baby shower is a huge moment for a mom. She's excited, eager and A cradle full of best wishes for your newborn baby girl. Sometimes the.
How do you congratulate a new born baby? ,What do you write in a baby book? The most of us have a family member or friends passing through this especial moment and if they are now mothers or fathers, then we cannot be indifferent with their happiness.
The arrival of a new son means the beginning of a new time in the life of any person and this event must be received with happiness and the best wishes.
A very good way to share the happiness with those who are now parents for the first, second or even third time is actually expressing some words to congratulate them for the beautiful family they have built together.
Here you will find some greetings for the parents of a newborn baby, because this kind of event must be something unforgettable.
– Congratulations! The baby is beautiful. What a precious gift from the life. Good luck, because since now you will be able to sleep comfortably. A big kiss for the new Baby.
– Many congratulations, my dear friend. God bless the new little angel and I hope your house is full of happiness.
– Congratulations for the new member of the family. That baby is really beautiful. God bless you.
– Congratulations for the new Mom. Many successful times awaits you on this new time in your life. A really enormous kiss for you and for the baby.
– Congratulations for the arrival of (here goes the name of the new baby); I know you must be really happy, I have heard that is painful. I will go by really soon, I promise.
– Congratulations for the beautiful new parents. I hope everything goes well on this new time in your life. I wish you two the best from my heart.
– Many congratulations for the both of you. Your new baby is completely beautiful, I swear.
– Successful times on this new stage in your life. I am completely sure you will be a really good Mom.
– Many congratulations in this new time in your life, now you will be like well-trained mommy and daddy. A really hard work awaits you but remember that with much love everything is possible.
– Congratulations may friend. I bet your baby is totally beautiful. I hope I meet her very soon.
– Congratulations!!! The little baby is beautiful; she is exactly like the mom. Kisses for the ladies.
– Your baby is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!!
– The baby is totally beautiful; she is like a little creampuff. Many congratulations. Take good care of her.
– Congratulations guys, you just have received the most beautiful gift ever. Please take special care of him.
– Congratulations, the baby girl is absolutely gorgeous. I hope to have a little time off to come by and see her with my own eyes.
– My little niece is beautiful… I already love her a lot. God bless you.
– A new baby is like an unrepeatable miracle. Congratulations for both of you. Take care of that baby please.
– Many congratulations for the both of you. This actually the best gift given by God ever. I send you a lot of love and kisses from the distance.
– Congratulations my dear friend, I wish you the best.
– Congratulations. God bless you with this gift. It is actually the best.
– My friend, what a happy moment. I am so really happy for you. I am happy your baby is good and healthy. I wish you the best of the world.
– Congratulations niece. Being a mother is really the best gift God can possibly give us. A big kiss for the parents for the first time.
– Thousands of blesses for the new family. I am really happy for the both of you.
– Congratulations for the new little angel at home. It is a God’s bless on your life. Many congratulations for you and for your boyfriend, i wish the best of the world for the new family.
– Congratulations for the new baby, I know he will give you a lot of happy moments together. God bless you.
– Cousin, what a pretty nephew. We will see you to know him personally very soon. Greetings.
– I wish the best for you on this new time as a beautiful family. I know everything is going to be fine. Regards from your best friend.
– Congratulations, I am pretty sure this baby will fill the empty hole in your heart.
– Congratulations for the new couple of young parents. I hope you two enjoy of this new and wonderful experience of being parents for the first time. Happiness and love.
– Twins!!! Congratulations for the really big surprise. The happiness came on a double package. Congratulations again, much love.
– Congratulations!!! I am totally sure that little baby will make all your dreams come true. God bless all of you.
Anniversary messages for my wife
Anniversary messages for your boyfriend
First anniversary letter for my girlfriend
Greetings for the birth of a grandchild
Love letter for first anniversary
One month anniversary messages
Passing away anniversary phrases
Romantic anniversary messages for Facebook
Thanks for a year of relationship messages
25th wedding anniversary messages
Wedding day quotes for the Bride
Images credits :
Original image courtesy of “Pixabay.com”/ Modified by onetip.net
If you liked this page you can help us by giving us a “like” on facebook, twitter. Also if you want you can help this website by sending your anniversary love messages, and will be published, others friends will thank you .
If you know someone who just had a baby, chances are they’re living in a cocoon of (sleep-deprived) bliss. As for you? You’re working on giving them a card with a heartfelt message that shows just how excited you are for them in this moment. But where to begin with your new baby wishes?
Naturally, it depends partly on how close you are to the parent in question: Is he or she a sibling, a close friend, a distant relative or a work colleague? Do you have a more formal relationship with this person, or is this someone you always laugh with? There’s no wrong thing to write, but your relationship will most likely dictate just how emotional (or cheeky) you want to get with your wishes for baby. But no matter what, you want to keep it sweet—it’s such a happy time! “Congratulations on your new baby” is a strong start, and we’ll help you take it from there.
New baby sentiments in this article:
It’s a girl! If you’re looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong with a heartfelt note—but why not try something playful, punchy and empowering?
Examples of wishes for baby girl:
• Who runs the world? Your little girl! (Soon enough, my friend, soon enough!) Thanks for bringing another boss lady into the world. XO
• Missing your sleep? Just wait ’til the sleepovers start. (I know you can’t wait!) Congrats, you two!
• It takes a Wonder Woman to create one. Congratulations on your new little bundle of girl power!
• Two against one! (Sorry, [dad’s name].) Congratulations on your little girl—we can’t wait to meet her!
• [Baby’s name] is going to inherit the best closet. Congratulations on your baby girl, mama!
• Are there three words better than “daddy’s little girl?” Didn’t think so. Congrats on yours.
This one’s for the boys! Looking for a message that’s straightforward and sincere? We’ve got you. Rather go a bit goofy? We’ve got ones for that too! You really can’t go wrong either way, especially if you customize it with a little of your own flair.
Examples of wishes for baby boy:
• Boy, oh, boy! We can’t wait to meet your little dude. Congratulations!
• Because the world needed another heartbreaker. ;-) Congratulations on your little boy!
• Your little boy has the coolest parents in town, hands down. Congratulations to you both!
• Life’s full of surprises with a little boy—just remember to duck. Congrats!
• If he’s half as handsome as his dad and a quarter as kind as his mom, you two will have a real winner on your hands. Congratulations on your baby boy!
• Boys: Because we all want a little more mud in the house. (Call me; I’ll come with soap.) Love you—congratulations!
Of course, just because you now know the baby’s gender doesn’t mean you have to focus on it in your new baby wishes. When sending wishes for a new mom and baby, or new baby born wishes to a father, some sentiments never go out of style, like a hope for health and happiness—and a need to meet the new baby, ASAP!
Examples of gender-neutral wishes for baby:
• Wishing you and your little boy/girl health, love and happiness. Congratulations!
• Welcome to the world, baby boy/girl! We’re so happy to have you here.
• I couldn’t be more stoked for you both! Congratulations on what will surely be the greatest baby of all time.
• But have you secured his/her social handles yet? ([Baby’s name] needs an Instagram account, stat!) Congratulations on the cuteness—I can’t wait to see all the pics!
• He/she couldn’t be any luckier than to have you two as parents. Congratulations!
• Tired yet? Text me! I’m more than happy to be on babysitting duty. Love you!
• Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
• We’ll miss you at Sunday brunch! (Kidding!) We can’t wait to meet [baby’s name]. Love you.
• There’s no place like home—especially yours. [Baby’s name] is the luckiest.
Guess what? Parents aren’t the only ones thrilled with their new arrival. Grandparents will be just as excited about the expansion to their family, because let’s face it: They’ve probably been waiting for this day for more than a minute and are ready to start spoiling that grandchild.
Examples of grandparents wishes for baby:
• We’re so thrilled to hear about the birth of your grandchild! Congratulations to you and your entire family.
• We know—he/she looks just like you, right? (Wink!) Can’t wait to meet little [baby’s name]!
• The best thing about grandchildren? You can recycle those stories you’ve been telling for years, and they’ll sound brand new! Congrats, [names here]!
• It’s like parenthood, round two, right? (At least you can give this one back.) Love you—congrats!
• That little boy/girl just won the grandparent lottery. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
• Finally, a reason to start posting on Facebook! Congratulations on your new grandchild—we can’t wait to see the pics!
Not really a wordsmith? Don’t fret. Thankfully, those who came before you have said some pretty on-the-nose—and just plain poetic—things about the newborn and parenting process. Here are a few of our favorites than you can include in a card.
Examples of new baby quotes:
• “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
• “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
• “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." —Eda J. Le Shan
• “It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.” —Elinor Goulding Smith
• “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” —Theresa Bloomingdale
• “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” —Johnny Depp
• “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
• For the couple who adopted: “[He’s] definitely all mine. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” —Sheryl Crow
Every beautiful letter must come to an end, which is why we’ve included not only our favorite opening lines, but also the best closers. From the classic (“Love,”) to the slightly tongue-in-cheek (“You’ve got this!”), check out these sweet closing lines. (And hold onto them for other special occasions, like baby showers!)
Examples closings for baby wishes:
New Born Baby Wishes from Parents. Do not take this as an insult, but your daughter is the most beautiful baby ever. She has a big, beautiful smile and the.
The arrival of a baby is one of the happiest moments for a family. Such occasions are meant for expressing joy and telling the family how equally delighted you are.
When your loved one has become a mother, father or a grandparent, you would love to share your best wishes with them. Be it a simple note or an SMS, such personalized wishes convey your happiness to the new parents.
If you are looking for some beautiful messages to wish a newborn, then read on as MomJunction brings you 101 newborn baby wishes.
A little prince has arrived, and you are extremely happy for the new parents. Congratulate them and send lots of love to their bundle of joy through these newborn baby boy wishes.
[ Read: Newborn Baby Gift Ideas ]
If your dear one is blessed with a baby girl, let them know your joy by sending some heartfelt wishes.
[ Read: Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! ]
When a newborn baby has arrived, it is not only the parents but also the grandparents who will be happy to see their future generation. Use these quotes to wish such proud and happy grandparents.
[ Read: 1st Birthday Wishes And Messages For Babies ]
You may use these wishes or customize them to suit your feelings. But when you share them, the new parents would be glad to know that there are so many well-wishers for their little bundle of joy.
Have some more newborn baby wishes? You may share them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Sanjana graduated in Pharmacy and was then drawn towards management, which made her pursue MBA in Marketing and Finance. It was during her first job, she realised she was good at writing and began freelancing as a writer. Later, she completely moved into content writing and began working as a full-time content writer.Sanjana writes articles on new parenting and relationships. When not writing, she likes to spend her time cooking, doing calligraphy or reading a good book.
Father and mother feel very blessed at the birth of their newborn baby. It is one of the most beautiful moments of life. Many Well Wishers congratulate the couple.