69 Funny Birthday Card Messages, Wishes & Quotes. May 9, 2019 . Man, you' re missing opportunities the other 364 days! 12. I decided to.
Birthday is an opportunity to make people feel loved and remembered. So, happy birthday wishes sum up joy, laughter, love and jokes in a very optimistic way, and even though life had many challenges and plenty of reasons not to smile, happy birthday funny quotes and images will remind the beautiful things in the world and put a smile on their face.
Birthdays are really joyful and funny occasions. You should give the birthday messages careful thought. Just to be on the humorous side of things, think of your friend’s personality, and you can always find funniest jokes or hilarious one liners for your greetings.
Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. tweet
I didn’t forget your birthday, I just forgot today’s date! tweet
Old enough to know better…Young enough to still do it. tweet
CLICK HERE for 269+ MOST Funny Birthday Wishes EVER 2019! Wishes Number 12 birthday wish. 1. “Two older men sit on a park bench.
Want to wish your friend birthday in a hilarious way, just use some of these cool quotes
First below are written quotes,
It is always to nice celebrate the birthday of your loved ones with nice and meaningful quotes that will make them feel that they are loved and cared for.
Below are some of the funny birthday quotes.
•May your life be long and useful like a tissue paper so that whenever you unroll a day it always brings you success and victory.
• May you live as long as the earth exist.
•May you live to complete the circuit of life,hoping to see you one day when you are one month old starting another circle of life.
•You should celebrate everyday like it is your birthday because life is too short to let a day go.
•You know you are getting old when instead of blowing of a candle,you put it off with your saliva because your lungs are too old to produce air.
•A year has 365 days but it is only a day that you receive presents and birthday wishes,yet some people only miss to wish you,here is a special wish from me.
•All the world is a birthday cake so take a piece of it but not too much,a piece is sweet but all of it is poison.
•You know you are getting old when the birthday candle is more expensive than the cake itself.
•In any birthday,people need your presence more than the presents,so availing yourself is a present in presences.
•The best way to celebrate your wife birthday is to do it once.
•Being old is not a sin,happy birthday .
•Many people remember presents more than the years they have while celebrating their birthdays.
•It is a good feeling when you forget your birthday and someone remembers it for you.
•We ought to grow up and make the wrinkles our medals of the life we have come through,they are us and what makes us celebrate each birthday.
•The more you enjoy and celebrate your life,the more is in life to celebrate.
•Every year in your birthday you can an opportunity to start a fresh.
•How can you celebrate your birthday if you don’t know your years.
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #bday quotes
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #bday sayings
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #bday wishing
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #bday
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #best
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #best
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #birthday quotations
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #birthday quotes
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #birthday sayings
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #birthday wishes
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #birthday
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #cool
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #famous
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #funny
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #happy
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #positive
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #quotation
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #quotations
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #Quote
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #quotes
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #saying
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #sayings
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #wishing
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes #words
Top 20 Very Funny Birthday Quotes
Tags:BDAYbirthdaybirthday quotesbirthday quotes for friendsbirthday sayingsbirthday wishesFunniestfunnyfunny best friend sayingsfunny birthday quotesfunny birthday sayingsfunny birthday wisheshappyHilarioushumorHumorousJokesjokes for birthdayquotationsquotequotesquotes for birthdayquotes for friends birthdaysayingsayingsvery funny birthday quoteswishes
Choosing a birthday card is just half the battle; now you have to think of something funny to write inside. We’ve scoured the internet, searched our own cards and trawled thousands of ideas to bring you a list of the 69 funniest things you can say inside your card. From the rude and offensive to the cheeky and light-hearted messages, simply choose your favourite and pass it off as your own. You’re welcome!
1. I always limit my budget on buying birthday gifts according to what that person gave me as a gift on my birthday. Enjoy your gift of nothing!
2. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
3. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
4. May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
5. On your birthday don’t forget to set goals that are sky high, and spend the rest of the year miserably trying to build a rocket to get there.
6. You’re a really hard individual to shop for… so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday!
7. Happy birthday to the only person I would rescue in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
8. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas!
9. Smart, good looking, and funny. But enough about me. Happy birthday!
10. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
11. Right, let’s get you so drunk that you end up believing it’s my birthday and buying me drinks all night 😉
12. Happy birthday! Can you believe we used to think people our age were adults and had their life in order?
13. Congratulations on getting slightly older!
14. Well done – you have still been alive for several years!
1. Happy birthday – I’m so glad you’ll always be older than me
2. Remember that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional!
3. Birthdays are like spotting Bigfoot. You really do want to see them but you’re a little afraid of what they’ll look like…
4. If you look back through all the years you’ve lived, the first thing you’ll notice is that you need a telescope.
5. Happy birthday – So far, this is the oldest you’ve ever been!
6. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year… if you make it!
7. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
8. Yes, we have reached that age… when every compliment we get is usually followed by ‘for your age’. You’re still looking great though… for your age!
9. As you get older, three things happen. The first thing is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
10. Congratulations! You are now old enough to need TWO packs of candles for your cake.
11. We all knew this day was coming. It’s best to just suck it up and accept it’s no longer acceptable for you to eat a happy meal in public.
12. Don’t worry about your age… alcohol will make it all better!
13. I will stop making age jokes on your birthday now… you’ve reached the age where it’s genuinely not funny anymore.
14. Just remember the more candles on the cake, the bigger the cake you’ll get! Now who’s laughing?
15. Another year older and you’re one step closer to getting those Velcro shoes!
16. Remember that age is just a number… just a really, REALLY high one in your case!
17. I regret to inform you that your childhood has EXPIRED.
1. Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the first time you cried naked in someone else’s bed…
2. I hope you have a happy annual celebration of escaping from your mum’s uterus. I wish that you may never again have to return to your dark underwater prison.
3. Birthdays are like bogeys. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
4. I hope your birthday is better than walking through a fart with your mouth open.
5. Since it’s your birthday, I’ll let you leave the lights on.
6. May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows.
7. I hope you celebrate your birthday the way you came into this world, naked and screaming!
8. Some say that age is just a number. I say that’s bullsh**. I mean, you’re getting really old. Happy birthday anyway.
9. Happy birthday… congratulations on now being of the age where understand the horror of waking yourself up with your own fart!
10. You might be old, but you’re still a d***.
11. Older and wiser… but still a bit of a pr***.
12. I didn’t know where to start on your birthday present so I thought I’d trawl the internet. After a couple of hours I found some really good stuff. But then I remembered I was supposed to be finding you a birthday present and it was too late. Sorry!
13. Have a mucking farvellous birthday!
14. Some things are better with age. Too bad you aren’t one of them.
1. You’re the least famous person I know of who was born on your birthday.
2. I couldn’t think of a message that would make you laugh for your birthday card… you’re too boring…
3. I hope your birthday is better than the card I sent you…
4. Seriously, I don’t know how many more of your birthdays I can handle.
5. Another year older… and you still can’t grow a beard.
6. If I made fun of how many years old you are, it would be beyond funny.
7. Getting someone as awesome as me to send a birthday message to you, has undoubtedly been your biggest achievement this year.
8. Congratulations on being a year older and still maintaining such a low level of maturity; you are truly an inspiration.
9. Happy birthday! Here is a piece of card to show you how little I care…
10. What are you so happy about? It’s your birthday and you are going to have to spend a lot of money to keep us happy. At least have fun doing it!
11. Life was meant to be celebrated more often than just one day a year. Man, you’re missing opportunities the other 364 days!
12. I decided to keep having birthdays because it beats the alternative… Death.
1. I know you had lots of birthday wishes yesterday, but who is thinking of you today? Me, that’s who. Happy belated birthday!
2. I’m sorry my birthday wishes are belated—I honestly didn’t think you’d live this long. Happy birthday!
3. Sorry I wasn’t there with you to mourn the loss of your youth. Happy birthday!
4. It’s not your fault, buddy. No one can help the fact that you’re growing old, and that I totally forgot… Happy belated birthday!
5. You’re amazing, wise, super cool, fantastic, brilliant, intelligent – but don’t get too excited. I’m only saying all these things because I’m a couple of days late! Happy birthday!
6. It wasn’t my fault… Facebook forgot to remind me about your birthday!
7. It’s so tough to believe that you are getting older, that I decided to wish you happy birthday late this year.
8. Sorry I missed your birthday… hopefully you’ll have another one next year…
1. Two things that are inevitable for any living person are birthdays and taxes.
2. Birthdays are like cheese. They stink more the older they get.
3. Aging is the worst side effect of birthdays.
4. There’s really only one true birthday. The rest are simply anniversaries of the day of a person’s birth.
5. Birthdays are like vacations. You don’t have one too often and they come and go too quickly.
6. The old pessimist focuses on his growing number. The old optimist focuses on his growing blessings.
7. Getting older is just part of life… and the other parts are even worse.
8. The older you get, the more disoriented your hair gets. Once it leaves your head, it seems to get lost.
If you are looking for a funny birthday card, browse through our funny birthday cards range.
To the best of all friends, the most outrageously and utterly funny, I wish all the happiness in the world, and a truly amazing day. Have a joyous bday, my man!.
Birthdays are joyful occasions! They mark dates in which special people came into this world. The best people that one can be associated with are the ones who appreciate funny things in life. Being able to laugh about situations, even the fact that one is getting older, is a good thing! It is the sign of someone who knows how to handle different occurrences and has a great sense of humor! Of course, teasing should always be handled with care, because you wouldn’t like to hurt anyone’s feelings, let alone on their birthday…
To celebrate the special people you associate with who know not to take life too seriously, one must send them messages that are funny. Located here are messages you can send to friends, women, and men that are humorous and commemorate their special days in the light-hearted ways that suit their personalities.
Q: Do you by any chance know what constantly goes up, but never ever comes down?
A: Your ever-growing age!
Q: What does the average cat love to eat at her birthday party?
A: Mice cream.
Q: What do Jesus Christ and Abraham Lincoln both have in common?
A: They were both born on public holidays.
Q: What do people who have the most birthdays have in common?
A: Old age.
Q: Why did couples have problems with each other before the 2000s?
A: Because Facebook reminder didn’t exist at that time to remind them of their partners’ birthdays.
Q: What happened to all the guests at Kim Jong-un’s birthday party bash?
A: Kim nuked them all so he wouldn’t share his cake with anyone!
Q: What do chickens love to eat at their birthday parties?
Q: Where can you find the best birthday present for your cat?
A: Inside a cat-alogue!
Q: What kills a person faster than cancer?
A: Too many birthdays!
Q: What type of cake was served at the birthday party of Penny from the Big Bang Theory?
A: Cheese cake.
Q: What type of cake do the people of North Korea serve at their birthday parties?
A: Cakes decorated with Kim Jong-un’s face.
Q: What gift do you always receive on your birthday?
A: A brand new age.
Once you have come up with the perfect birthday greeting for your friend, it is time to figure out how to send it. Written birthday cards are becoming a thing of the past but they seem to be more appreciated because of the care and time it takes to write out the card. Email and text message birthday greetings are perfectly acceptable, however, less personal. They are fast and easy to type and send. If you remember a birthday and are in the middle of a busy day it might be good to quickly send out a quick email or text so that you have your bases covered if you forget to call or send a handwritten greeting later on.
You may also like:
150 Original Birthday Messages for Friends and Loved Ones
50 Hilarious Happy Birthday Memes
Happy Birthday Wishes and Cards to Share on a Special Day
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
Cheers to an old man who still thinks he is young! Call it “experience” and enjoy your.