Use one of these get well soon messages to let a friend know you're thinking of To my best friend - I'm hoping you find strength with each new day and begin.
Spread the love
It feels extremely bad when someone close to you is suddenly not feeling well and gets ill. That might be a cause of sending them back to home or to the hospital; away from you. In that case, you’ll start missing them with your heartiest and wish them to ‘get well soon’ to bring everything back to normal. It could be your really best friend or even one of your siblings who is not feeling well right now. One thing that we should keep in mind is that words are highly effective to the mind. For example, when you’ll be polite to someone, it could make them really feel absolutely happy and relaxed. Like that, when you’ll wish someone with motivational, faithful and humorous words for their recovery; it will definitely put positive impact on their mind that’ll lead to their rapid recovery.
So today, we have brought you the Best Collection of Get Well Soon Wishes. You can choose the perfect get well soon wish for someone who is need right now. Hope this is going to help them recover really quickly. Scroll down!
You may also like: Engagement Wishes
1 – Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
2 – Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
3 – I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
4 – I will continue praying for your good health and speedy recovery.
5 – I heard about your sickness yesterday, and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you a quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.
6 – I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
7 – You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
8 – It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
9 – I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
10 – I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
11 – Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
12 – From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
13 – I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
14 – No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
You may also like: Farewell Wishes
15 – Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
16 – Look outside: the sun is shining, and it’s telling you to get well soon.
17 – These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
18 – May you enjoy this time off to put your feet up and recover fully. We hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of rest and relaxation.
19 – I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
20 – May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Get well soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
21 – Get Well Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
22 – I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
23 – I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
24 – I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
25 – Your absence is hurting me, my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, and I know many others are praying for your quick recovery as well, and longing for the day you will come back home.
26 – very well know the reason, why u r taking too long to recover, u r realy being nurse-d there. joke a part, but still, wishing u speedy recovery
27 – Get well soon, so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
28 – It’s terrible to see you so unwell! Get well soon! I know I’ll be delighted when you do, and I’m sure you will too!
29 – I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soon dear.
30 – Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
31 – I was so sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes for a quick recovery from your illness, my friend.
32 – Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
33 – Get well soon, so you can resume bringing brightness and delight into our lives!
34 – Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
35 – Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you a lot, and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you, and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
36 – Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
37 – Take Good Care Of Yourself, Friend. We Hope To See You Up And Running And Back At Kommies Again. The Place Just Isn’t The Same Without You.
38 – As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is
39 – I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
40 – The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
41 – With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
42 – May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
43 – People here are missing you so much, especially your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night, friend.
Spread the love
Here are examples of get-well-soon wishes, messages, and quotes for a best friend or loved one. Use these ideas to wish someone who is sick.
This list of 25 best get well soon messages for friend that will let them know you are thinking about them.
Wishing you a speedy recovery dear friend. I pray to God that you feel better through each passing day. Hope you resume your normal life soon.
Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
Dear friend I want you to know that you are present in our prayers. We hope you can recover soon so you can be with us again.
You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Your stay in the hospital is tearing me apart. You are always remembered in my prayers. Please, get well soon!
I’m eager to see you well again. Every day I pray to God to grant you sound health so you can get back on your feet soon.
I miss you so much and so does everyone else. We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery. We especially miss your humor and your kindness. Take care and know that we are eagerly awaiting your return.
Get well soon, my friend. I am sending loads of good wishes for your fast recovery and good health. I wish for a very better health for you.
I send my best wishes for you to have a speedy recovery and do not forget that you can count with my help whenever you require it.
My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Take this token from me, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you. Dear, I wish you a fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
Wishing you all the best with your recovery. And may you enjoy many more years with good health.
I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Your continue stay in the hospital has made everyone heartsick at home. I wish you a quick recovery so we can have fun together again.
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time. You’re not left alone and I hope to see you return to your healthy life soon. May God heal you soon and make you feel better to enjoy your life!
I was heartbroken to find out about your illness. I truly hope and pray that you get well soon and that you are back to your bright and bubbly self in no time.
Get well soon, my friend. Your absence makes me sad and I long to see you feeling better. Get well quickly because you are missed by so many. Take good care, take time to heal and know that many are praying for your speedy recovery.
I was heartbroken when I heard you were ill. I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness. Get well soon!
You are a great friend, with an innocent soul. We care for you a lot, and we are always there to support you. Take care dear and please get well soon.
Take this special gift from me, and I want to let you know that you are not alone on your sick bed. I wish you a fast and miraculous healing.
I wish you comfort, good health and happiness. Wishing you a fast recovery. May you enjoy sound health for many years to come!
Having you by my side everyday makes me happy. The more you stay in the hospital, the more unhappy I become. This is wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
If there is anything I can do to help, do let me know. Here’s wishing you a blissful speedy recovery, happiness, and good health to enjoy the rest of your life.
Your ill health has taken away our fun and happiness. We wish you were here with us and not on that sick bed that has kept you away from your friends and colleagues. We wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
I wish to see you back to your normal health, my dear friend. I pray for your speedy recovery so that you can smile and be happy again.
I hope you enjoyed this great collection of best get well soon messages that will encourage your friends.
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends: Help your friends recover by posting inspirational quotes on their Facebook, sending flowers, tagging them in cute tweets and sharing funny stuff on Pinterest. Friendship is all about standing together in times of need, and sickness is when your best friends need you the most. Good vibes and wishes that come straight from the heart can make a world of a difference in someone’s recovery. Even a thoughtful handwritten note or a greeting card sent along with a box of chocolates can make someone feel better. Beautiful words have the power to make people smile. In times of illness, your words can do what no medicine can… heal from within.
1) Medicines will only cure your body but I promise, that our friendship will heal your soul. Get well soon.
2) I checked your doctor’s prescription and it was lacking the most important medicine of all – the company of a BEST FRIEND. Get well soon.
3) You can NEVER predict when you fall sick, but you can ALWAYS bank on friends like me to be by your side. Get well soon.
4) You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
5) The absence of your laughs and cheers, makes me feel like I am in a party without beer. Get well soon my friend.
6) It may take a doctor to diagnose someone’s disease, but it takes a friend to recognize someone’s suffering. I feel you my friend… get well soon.
7) Don’t worry, I am taking boxing and karate classes so that I can punch and kick you illness away. Get well soon my friend.
8) All your HOT fever needs to heal, is the company of a COOL friend like me. Get well soon.
9) Not even cancer is strong enough to fight off the wishes and prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
10) I wish you well not just because you are my friend, but because you are such a good human being. Get well soon.
11) From morning to night, everything seems dull. My life has plunged, into a disgusting lull. Without you, everything has turned dark. I’m waiting, for you to get back your spark. Get well soon.
12) I feel your pain, I wish you never fall sick again. It will all be over soon don’t worry, I know that you will have a speedy recovery. Our friendship will make you immune, so you have no choice but to get well soon.
13) To the friend who is simply the best, I prescribe lots of love and rest. To the friend who’s always kept me happy, I wish a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
14) Your illness has confirmed my doubts that you are an attention seeker all the way. Get well soon cry baby.
15) Just think about the SWEET memories of our friendship… it will make the BITTERNESS of your sickness go away. Get well soon.
16) Cancer’s grip on you is bound to break free, because it is fighting a losing battle against prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
17) All you need is the comfort of the warmest blanket known to mankind – Friendship. I am here, get well soon.
18) If I could be anything I wanted just for day, I would be the warm soup that you can sip to drive your illness away. Get well soon.
19) For your illness, a few candies and flowers may not be the perfect cure. But they will cheer you up for sure. Get well soon.
20) You feel sick because your body needed some rest. Let’s just hope that whatever happened, was for the best. As soon as you feel better and you’re back on your feet, we’re going to party as soon as we meet. Get well soon.
21) I know you’re sick, but that’s not going to stop us from taking selfies together. Illness will come and go, but our friendship is forever.
22) I don’t want to boast but I can give you something the doctor can’t – warm hugs and precious smiles. Get well soon.
23) Dear friend… When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you frown, I frown. When you fall sick, I fall sick. But when you feel better, I do too. So, get well soon.
24) I wish that you can quickly leave that hospital bed, and spend that time with me instead. Your presence in my life makes me tick. How dare you fall sick? Get well soon.
25) I have come with my magical powers so that you don’t feel sick. FRIENDSHIP, is the name of my powerful healing technique. I’m here now, to keep sickness at bay. In no time, you’ll be laughing and smiling away. Get well soon.
26) I am not a doctor so I don’t know how to bring an end to your illness. But I am your friend so I definitely know how to bring a smile on your face. Get well soon.
27) I am sure you will soon be up and about. You deserve to play, laugh and shout. Get well soon.
28) Your sickness may be your body’s way to tell you to slow down, smell your coffee, relax and stroll around town. Get well soon my friend.
29) Friends can do what doctor’s can’t – make you smile. Friends can do what medicines can’t – make you laugh. Friends can do what sickness can’t – help you recover. Get well soon.
30) I may not have a medical degree but I do have friendship’s healing touch. Get well soon.
31) My best friend falling sick is something that I just can’t tolerate. How can something so nasty happen to my dear mate. I will do everything it takes to help you get back up on your feet. I will be by your side until you are back to your usual self – cute and sweet. Get well soon.
32) You better swing back into action fast, so that we can party and have a blast. Get well soon.
33) Your good health is what I will be praying for… morning, night and noon. I hope that the power of my prayers gets you up and about soon.
34) The sweet healing touch of a friend like me is all you need to drive your bitter illness away. Get well soon.
35) The BEAUTY of friendship is that it can make an UGLY sickness disappear. Get well soon.
36) Sweet memories and good friends, are the ultimate cure when medicines fail to make amends. Get well soon.
37) My friendship with you is better than a doctor’s knowledge of the human body. Doctors only know how to prescribe medicines, whereas friends like me know how to make you happy. Get well soon.
38) Don’t worry my friend, I will take justice. I will beat the living daylight out of all the germs who have invaded your body. You just sit back, relax and focus on getting well.
39) Your illness has reached a boiling point because I am boiling over with frustration since we can’t meet. Get well soon.
40) If I had the chance I would tell all the bacteria in your body, to take mine instead of yours. Get well soon my friend.
better soon. Load more messages. 11. I heard you were sick my good friend. I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you don't let your illness get the best of you.
Sickness is quite an enemy. What won’t we give to never have it come around us or our loved ones? It gets you down and leaves you unable to do a lot of things you love.
It can even prevent you from enjoying food, simply by plaguing you with a loss of appetite. Unless you have a nice insurance policy prior, the cost of medication is not child’s play.
A lot of times family might have to stay off work to tend to the sick person’s needs. Or spend a lot of money to hire caregivers. In all of these, sickness is no good. Get well wishes go a long way to make our loved ones feel better and they also even heal faster when there is a lot of love and support around them.
#1: You look very terrible. Sickness doesn’t look good on you. Hurry and get back to your radiant self. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: You’ve been on all your medications as the doctor prescribed, I wish you the strength and hope you definitely get well soon. Speedy recovery.
#3: How fast does a cheetah run? With that same speed, I wish you to get well soon. Speedy recovery mate.
#4: Life in this neighborhood is boring without you. I can’t even find someone to talk to. Please, get well soon. For me, at least.
#5: God’s speed and guidance I send to you as you get on your way to recovery. I wish you the very best. Get well soon, dear.
#6: I will get a magician with a magic wand to fix you if I could, I can’t bear you staying so long in treatment and recovery. Get well soon, or I get the magician.
#7: Please, religiously stick to your drugs. Make sure you don’t joke with them, or joke with the doctor’s general instructions. I wish you a holistic recovery. Get well soon, dear friend.
#8: Illnesses help us confirm our humanity. Not that I feel comfortable about yours, I actually want you to be firm and fit as fiddle, but we have to observe nature whenever it comes calling. Nevertheless, please, get well soon.
#1: Your sickness made you stay off work, now I have to do all the work alone, it is very tough for me. Look, I need you back on your feet. You need to get well. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: All of us at the office miss you already. The family is now obviously incomplete. Hurry and get well soon, you are needed. Speedy recovery.
#3: We need you back, even if all you would do is sit and chat, we want you back. Speedy recovery, dear.
#4: They need to kick you out of that hospital and send you straight to the office. Speedy recovery.
#5: There is no fun in being in the hospital. We can’t let you continue to stay there. We need you in the office immediately. Get well soon.
#6: We are coming with flowers and a shipload of goodies. We are coming to the hospital. I know how much you hate public attention, and that’s why we are bringing those. Better get well soon. Or, we come to the hospital and do exactly what you hate.
#7: The hospital is no home for intelligent people like us in an industry like ours. You need to get out of there, everything is moving so fast. Speedy recovery, colleague.
#8: Even our cocky boss has admitted to have missed you. What are you still waiting for? Get up and get well. Godspeed, dear.
#9: I wish you can get well and get back to work immediately so that you can experience all the niceties and fun that has been added to our activities at the office
Also Read:Get Well Soon Texts For Her & Him
#1: Oh, dear. I am so sorry that you had to eat hospital food. If only you agreed earlier to get well and leave the hospital for good. Anyways, speedy recovery.
#2: I got some words off the book “Harry Potter” and got a stick which I used as my magic wand. I cast some spells to have you healthy, I don’t know why it’s taking so long. Just get well soon.
#3: Too much beauty attracted this virus to you. If you weren’t so beautiful, you wouldn’t have gotten sick. But just get well soon, anyway.
#4: When you were still healthy, we literally begged you to rest. For you, it was one project after another. Now you are under compulsory house arrest and you have to get all the rest and sleep you missed. Speedy recovery, dear.
#5: I miss our gossips. You need to leave your sickbed and come complete what we were saying the other day. Get well soon, for the sake of gossips.
#6: You are being punished with sickness for eating the pizza you ordered without giving me a bit. This should teach you a lesson. Get well soon, nevertheless.
#1: Sickness comes at a point in time, it will also go at a point. Don’t feel too bad, because time heals every wound.
#2: A look outside will convince you that the sun is shining very bright. It is telling you, get better and get going. The universe want’s you alive.
#3: Everybody eagerly awaits your return. The absence of your laugh makes the environment quite lifeless. Healthy families stick together.
#4: You should know sickness steals you away from family so they will always be there to wish your health back and pray that you have a speedy recovery.
#5: Sending flowers in place of hugs and kisses to tell you how much they miss you and how much they want you to get well and get back on your feet. That’s what friends are for.
#6: Your friend’s thoughts, prayers and good wishes stay with you in times of sickness.
#7: It is heartbreaking to hear ill-health. The moments become so dreary as everyone misses the vibrant and energetic you.
Get well soon friend. I will do my best to make you happy in my simple ways. I promise you to visit you everyday until you feel better, we will go out once you fully.