To that, here are some happy birthday wishes that will surely make you smile and show you that you alone can also make yourself happier on.
People celebrate their birthdays every day and we send them wishes to show them how much we care. Loving and caring for our loved ones are two things we probably do better than another, equally important task: loving ourselves. On our special day, our friends, family, partners in life and lovers aren’t the only ones to wish us Happy Birthday: now, by updating our Facebook or Whatsapp status, we can do it ourselves, too!
In a social-media-conquered world, updating our online status with a birthday announcement is no surprise. Our collection of birthday statements for oneself will save the day when we want to indulge in self-sarcasm about our age, simply joke about celebrating our birthday or thank our party guests after the birthday event has ended.
I’ll live today like it’s my Birthday (cause it is).
It’s my Birthday, again.
It’s my birthday! You may now proceed with the gift giving.
Another year older and still as sexy as ever!
It’s my birthday party and I’ll cry if I want to!
Happy Birthday to me.
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. Happy Birthday.
It’s my birthday. Panic Now.
It’s my Birthday and I’m Celebrating Life!
Keep Calm and Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
I’m not old. I’m classic. Happy Birthday to me!
Keep Calm. I’m Blessed to see another happy year. Wish me Happy Birthday!
Had to Scroll to select my birth year.
If you prefer the smart ones:
If you’d go with a funny wish:
You may also like:
A Classy Happy Birthday Collection + The Happy Birthday Song
A Funny Birthday Wishes Collection to Inspire the Perfect Birthday Greeting
My Love’s Celebrating : Happy Birthday, bae!
Get more unique birthday wishes!
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
See Also: 100 Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends and Family. 1. you forgive me for eating your lunch, I couldn't stop myself after all it was your birthday cake.
You may not know this about yourself but there's no one you'd rather receive the most beautiful birthday messages from than you... This is why I've compiled the following to make your birthday brighter! Happy Birthday to You from Me.
Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Myself Messages, Wishes, Status and Quotes.
1. Since my last birthday, I've felt like someone waiting for the introduction of another phase. Like I had a greater place to be and a bigger age to see. I've had to drown this intensity for 365 days with just living in the moment, and now that the supposed greater phase is here, I am titillated and also geared towards something greater. A new beginning.
2. Before today, I thought I had everything I wanted. Don't blame my thought. I have been immensely favoured with unwavering love from God and emotionally heightened by friend's stable support. I've always felt and I still feel blessed among peers. But since I'm allowed to wish for more, this new year, I want ultimate happiness laced with incessant testimonies.
3. It's been a year of huge success and burns it to the ground failures. I give kudos to myself for coming through with a pretty face and a tough skin to show. I genuinely hope this new year comes with fewer failures and several bowls of success.
4. I like to think of myself as a star, you know that star that you sit with the love of your life to watch at night. the particular one that enthrals you and makes you want to sleep out and leave the comfort of your bed. Yes!
I've had people look at me that way all through the year since I decided to take life by the lapel. I never want to get rid of this feeling of being a star.
Even as I become a year older, I wish that my light never dims, and my star shines better.
5. I guess you're happy now that you've happened, did you even care about the last occupant? I guess not! I mean you already kicked the thing out without further ado.
You just wanted to arrive, and be in charge for the next one year ..I have no problem with you or the next occupant for that matter
I just desperately need you not to be a pain in my ass and be the very dear new age I've envisioned for the past days... Be good to me dear, new year.
6. The womb that produced this must be an overboard cutie, it's not like I'm complaining... I love what I see when I peer into the mirror. So, I'm eternally grateful for this singular fact and thousand other good things I've enjoyed lately. I wish for a beautiful year.
7. I'm increased in all ramifications. I feel like nothing has the prowess to vitiate the music in me, and I've had food constantly on my table. I've enjoyed God's goodness and I hope to continue basking in this goodness as I start a new year.
8. In trying not to be a brash, outward youth, I've toned down my ability to make the world a lovelier place. But that stops this new year. I'm grabbing the bull by the horn this year..I'm letting the world see me. Cheers to a new year!
9. I envisage a greater tomorrow every time I celebrate my birthday. This year is no different, except that I feel tomorrow is now!
10. I'm not as thrilled as I normally feel. I'm happy beyond words and understanding. I feel like there's more to this year's birthday... something in my bone tells me I'm about to hit a jackpot... I genuinely hope this feeling materializes soon.
You have wished friends and family on their Birthdays. This is your own special day, and here are Best Wishing Myself Happy Birthday Messages you can use even for your status.
11. You've dragged yourself about like a log, lazy and lacking eagerness for a whole year.
I've wondered incessantly when you will come around to claim my skin that already looks like you?
I'm glad that I can now wear my skin around proudly without fears of being mocked.
Thanks for coming, new age, I promise to entertain you!
12. I am a trademark and I have what it takes to make the world a better place. God has not been anything short of wonderful to me. I proclaim that my later years shall be greater than the former.
13. I'm not ordinary, I can't be treated randomly, I'm not someone you want to discard grudgingly.
Watch out for me this new year as I tap into my prowess to make everything in me ooze extraordinary.
14. Birthday to some is a day to be celebrated by friends and family. To others, it's a day to merry and go round. To me, it's another day I get to make a wish and plan for a stellar life!
15. I met knowledge on my way to you, he told me I was stuck with him for one more year before I could reach you. I was dismayed at first. But, soon got to know his scheme to make me better equipped for you. Now that I've found you, it's dawned on me that I can have both you and knowledge. I wish for more knowledge and power. This new year and beyond, I'm a force to reckon with!
16. I'm sweeping out a lot of junks this year. I feel like I need to get rid of some of the things that have been downplaying my music and putting off my strengths. I receive the courage to always win! Long life.
17. All I see is beyond a birthday celebration. I see perfection, impartation and manifestation of long-term vows.
18. I wrote a letter to this day some time ago and it's incredible to know that all the wishes I penned down have come to fruition. I'm just going to write another... Dear next birthday, be a manifestation of all-around success.
19. I see the future on a very large screen and what I see tickles me. I just hope whoever holds the remote doesn't change it from this station before the future comes.
20. I've been flipping through the pages of my own story and it's been nothing short of inspiring. I'm about to begin a new interesting chapter and my spirit leaps at the prospect of things to come.
Here are Cute Happy Birthday Wishes to Me you can use.
21. I know quality when I see one, I recognize genuine when I meet one and I relate with success when one comes my way, I can sense that this birthday is going to be fun!
22. I hope I'm wise enough this new year to say no to frivolities, I hope I'm bold enough to take daring challenges. I hope I'm blessed enough to overcome challenges and come out successful.
23. For everything good and dandy that I've been blessed with, I feel like singing a medley but I fear my voice will break people's heart like a tsunami, So, here I am writing my melody in a simple manner just to say I'm grateful for the past years. In the same vein, I wish for happier years.
24. I am my own best friend and favourite comedian, I've made me laugh with careless abandon in the past years.
It's not like I've not had trying times, but I've always managed to overcome it. Moreover, I'm here and here is good!
24. I'm taking my self-love game to a new level as I begin a new chapter of my life. I pledge to be unapologetically me
I am deciding to rid myself of bias judgement. I'm not letting people denounce my essence no matter how strong they come at me.
25. Looking towards a new age, I declare that I'm God's grand idea and His perfect expression of grace. I declare that I have what it takes to kick asses and bring home awards. I declare that every day I experience will turn out better than the last. These are my declarations in this new year. Help me, God.
26. This particular part of me has been running wild lately, almost too wild for my head to carry.
It's been suggesting some don't give a shit steps.I need to recuperate from all the hurts and pains I've been through.
The one I've been told to do on my birthday is to rid my self of toxic people and make my circle smaller.
I think I'm going to yield. So, if you've ever been anything short of a blessing to me, I'm letting you go right now... I wish to have a great year ahead.
27. when I think of God, I picture gigantic beautiful painting on a wall that has the ability to heal a soul by mere glance and trust in it... At least, that's how God has made me feel. I don't ever want to lose this feeling.
28. I'm young and I have few years experience but enough experience to know that God is the ultimate ambassador of love... I'm sticking with him even this new year.
29. I've been basking in the euphoria of this symphony. It feels great to be part of something great, to know that the little you do makes the world a magic... I hope to never lose my magic even as I begin a new chapter of my life.
Here are awesome Happy Birthday Wishes to Me you can use.
30. A wise person once said everyone deserves a place that makes them happy. I agree with this and also believe we all deserve people who celebrate us on our birthday and beyond.
I don't know if it's a wise saying, but it's an honest one.
31. I may only say this on my birthday, but I hope the world never forgets that I'm a masterpiece and God's perfect image.
32. I've always wanted the love of my life to be the first to wish me a happy birthday. Just realized now that I'm the love of my life. It feels so great to be the first to wish me happy birthday
33. Well, it's my birthday. I wish to evoke greater things and achieve more this year than the previous years.
34. If you're experiencing a day that's full of cheers and celebration, awesome messages and surprising calls, we have something in common. Birthday!
I wish myself and all the others celebrating their birthday today a great year ahead!
35. Dear universe, sing me a melody, buy me a candy, rid me of a felony, make my life heavenly on my birthday and beyond.
36. May this new year take me by pleasurable surprise and give me a new melody. Happy birthday to me.
37. One of the greatest misconceptions about me is that I'm just one of those people. No, I'm beyond that. I'm black, undaunted, beautiful and legendary. Happy birthday to me.
38. There's no greater joy that beats the feeling that comes with having God's love and family's support showered on you. My joy knows no bound as I become a year older with this knowledge.
39. I feel like I just returned from the most educating journey. The kinda journey that leaves My mind sharp and my heart open. I'm ready for new beginning truly. Happy birthday to me.
40. I like to see my life as a love triangle where I, me and myself is grace, success and favour respectively. With this mindset, I don't believe I can be thwarted by any force .I'm unstoppable this year. Happy birthday to me.
Don't hesitate to use these Best Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes to Me as you celebrate your Birthday.
41. Nothing can be more beautiful than a woman who's unapologetically herself and knows to wish herself a happy birthday. Happy birthday to me.
42. I pray to not just grow in number but to be vastly developed psychology, mentally and emotionally that I no longer seek validation to be me. So help me God.
43. The last time I travelled in my head, I found my self on the throne in success land with the most aesthetic paintings used to dress my home . This is where I want to go this new year.
The birthday girl just wants to be on top of her game.
44. Several people are definitely celebrating their birthdays today, you're one lucky son of God if you're acquainted with any... You're most blessed if I'm the one you will be sending your wishes to. Happy birthday to me.
45. Sorrow can not take over, pain can not have a voice because as I celebrate my birthday, all I want to do is dedicate my life to God and surrender my heart to art.
46. Nothing vindicates a birthday celebration than the celebrant being happy. I'm choosing happiness today and beyond because every birthday deserves to be celebrated.
47. You'd be barking up the wrong tree if you're expecting me to nurse any sorrow this coming year. I'm choosing joy always from this day. Birthday shout out to me!
48. It must be the happiness I exude that's making me feel younger when the calendar says I'm getting older today.
49. I'm as opened to cakes and gifts just like I'm opened to your wishes. It'd be a perfect birthday if I received all.
50. Several things I did 15 years ago now amuse me. I can't wait to think about this day in the next fifteen years. I will do everything this year and beyond to ensure that my thought then won't be of regret. Cheers to a new beginning!
Here are Cute and Sweet Happy Birthday Wishes to Myself you can use.
51. To quote one of my favourite pieces of art ' it gets better' Yeah, I believe this three simple but groundbreaking words will work for me this new year.
52. My hope for a better life has never been this stronger, My dream for a great future has not been this clear. cheers to a new beginning!
53. All birthdays come with a significance. I know this one comes with a strong conviction of a blessed tomorrow.
54. Vibrating fiercely in my heart that I can't keep is a rejuvenated passion and love for myself. Everything seems new just like the dawn of the day... Happy birthday to me.
55. Even erudite have not been able to accurately accentuate your ways! You've proven to me in this last year that you do not think as men think. You've given me joy like a river and hope that doesn't faint.
56. I can't say I have it all, but I can say I have all it takes to have all I need...I have God, that's how I know the future and this new year is bright!
57. Sometimes I wonder if I was a bad ass at birth or just a small child who wanted a chance at life. Whichever one I didn't really matter... I've evolved into something wonderful, feels good to celebrate another year.
58. I'm aware it's impossible for me to live through this coming year unscathed. Life's touchy, it always touches you.I just ask for the grace to not let life's touches completely ruin me.
59. The greatest downfall of a man is fear and fear is scared of me...There's no way I'm staying a failure this year.
60. Can't remember feeling this great the last time I celebrated a birthday. Could this be a sign that this year's going to be an exceptionally fine one? I hope it is.
Have a blissful Birthday celebration and don't hesitate to use these Lovely Happy Birthday Wishes to Myself
61. Success has been tickling me since forever, touching me in the most sensitive parts, making me long for it like my life depends on it and then leaving me to crave more.
I'm turning the table round this year, I'm dreaming big and going for my dreams, I'm taking success unaware, before the first half of this new year, success will want me bad!
62. I have been countlessly knocked off my feet with the immense love that I've experienced since identifying my creator. I hope this simple acknowledgement counts for an appreciation for a new beginning!
63. I'm constantly in awe of his continuous reminder that I'm jealousy cherished and blessed among peers.
I don't take God's blessings for granted. So, this year I'll channel my strength into something worthwhile, serving God!
64. Some time ago, I was unmoved and unmotivated, I was rooted and satisfied with my lot. Some time ago, I was a year younger. Now, I'm a year older and I've never been this inspired to evoke great things!
65. I feel like the most blessed among all the legends born on this day, I have all of you to thank for that.
66. I will tread the right path this new year even if I shake rigorously to do it.
67. I've been informed by your predecessor of your significance and grace. Was told you're golden and brave and that you would lead me to greatness! I couldn't wait to have you because I believe all the testimonies about you. Happy birthday to me.
68. I hope the universe won't hold it against me if I say all I want from this new year is love in its purest unadulterated form.
69. My heart throbs whenever I remember the darkest moments of my life, but not as much as it rejoices whenever I remember that God's got me and definitely not as much as it melts when I remember how blessed I am to be surrounded by so much love and life... I pray for more rejoicing as I start afresh.
70. It's been a tug of war this past year with so much on my table being unattended to. I've been more controlled by life than I've been in control of life because I've let people dictate the things I should do. This new year, things are changing cause I am now fully in charge of the life that God has purposed for me.
Check out these trending Amazing Happy Birthday Wishes for Myself.
71. I believe there's still enough magic in the world to erase every trace of difficulty and evoke pleasurable surprises this new year.
72. I'm not getting tired of telling this " I love me" story soon.seriously, all I want as I start a new beginning is to have people who'll be gracious enough to never tire of hearing me and kind enough to accept the way I tell my story.
73. My ears are tuned to life's symphony, my heart pants towards the love given freely and my feet are geared towards treading the path of greatness this year and beyond.
74. I've been to a place unworthy of narration. I've stayed in the ebb for long times than necessary, but I've also had joy unspeakable. Don't be confused, the presence of joy isn't the absence of challenges... I know this, and that is why I wish that my joy is great enough this year that every other thing ceases to matter.
75. I want to be so overwhelmed with joy and love this new year that the expression I'm known for is a bright smile.so help me God.
76. I've had an encounter with diverse feeling this past year but none compares with the euphoria of making art and magic from it all... May this new year not lack art and music.
77. I feel great in the most intense way. So great I am convinced that this new beginning will lure me into the ambience of God's grace and favour.
78. I have walked up to literates to get an ode about you and your works to mankind, none of them have been able to perfectly capture your essence.
To think I've been created in the image of someone as great as you are is exceedingly exciting... My focus this year is to appreciate you for this privilege.
79. Happy birthday to someone who's unwavering, razor sharp and deeply tender, yeah! It's my birthday.
80. I'm in awe every blessed day of how deeply I'm loved my friends and family, sometimes I still feel like I'm in a trance. I don't want to ever recover from the love.Happy birthday to me.
Your Birthday is wonderful and here are Wonderful Happy Birthday Wishes to Myself to match it up.
81. I'm a morning person only on my birthdays, I always anticipate the goodness and celebration that comes with the day, I've never been disappointed and I hope this birthday is not an exception.
82. I liken myself sometimes to the sun, passionate, fierce and unapologetically bright. I'm elated to be a year brighter.
83. Dear self, enjoy the feeling of being a year wiser today than worry about acting a year wiser tomorrow! Happy birthday to me.
84. I finally have the right to eat as many chocolates as my hands can grab and laughing until my stomach hurts.happy birthday to me!
85. This celebrant would like to thank everyone who's deemed it fit to compliment her looks, works, and art this past year. I hope to enjoy this new year with people like you to compliment me.
86. As another year has gone by, I've been reminded of multitudes of things I'm yet to achieve and countless things that I've achieved. I appreciate God for the lessons and blessings.
86. There are moments etched into my heart forever, moments I could never forget even if I tried. Times that have helped to reaffirm God's loving kindness to me. I don't take these moments for granted. As I open a new chapter of my life. I wish that more beautiful moments will be discovered and created.
87. Your name on my lips is like a sound of gushing waters, always eager to come out and dominate.
I feel blessed that you've put your name in my mouth and your word in my soul. May this new year be more about calling the sweetest name of Jesus!
88. I've been reminded again of the great possibilities of new beginnings as I celebrate another birthday today.
89. Every blessed year I get to celebrate my birthday, I always experience positive changes and groundbreaking successes I believe this year will not be different.
90. I'm so short of words to capture the euphoria I'm currently enjoying, the height of excitement and celebration is giving me thrills ...I'm so glad to witness yet another birthday.
Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Myself you can use as you celebrate your special day.
91. There was a time in my life I was irrevocably tired of everything, I felt like I could not be anything but depressed. Then I encountered someone who made a long-lasting impression on me that's made me happier that I never imagined I could be. I just want to use this chance at a new beginning to say thank you, Lord.
92. If I emptied my tank of thanks, it would not still be able to accurately express my depth of gratitude towards God for giving me life and grace to witness another birthday.
93. I wish that this year be more about fulfilling purpose and impacting lives. Happy birthday to me!
94. I wish sometimes that I could accurately describe my story from birth and how kind God has been because it's the only way some people can ever believe that birthdays are to be celebrated and cherished.
94. Somebody cute, adorable and promising was birthed several years ago by a brave woman. Today, Someone beautiful, daring and purposeful is making dreams come to fruition! Happy birthday to me.
95. Everything about a birthday oozes celebration and fun! Everything about me speaks about relevance, impact and purpose.
Because today is my birthday, I'm intertwining both things to work to my advantage... I'm celebrating and imparting lives this year!
96. I can boldly say I'm absolutely ready for this new phase of my life.
97. Another season of celebration is finally upon me and I'm so giddy about it. This year, I want people who will make me feel at home no matter where I am.
98 . Even if I have less than the things I actually wish for, I know the things I have are worthy of admiration and this new year will birth better things...
This is why I'm saying thank you, Jesus!
99. On this great birthday of mine. I just wish I never fall out of the truth and love cause these ones are the ultimate!
100. I want more of a year like the one I just concluded. A year that's taught me balance in the most alluring way. Happy birthday to me.
Who doesn’t love birthday celebrations? We all do! Although some people think birthdays are just an opportunity for friends and family to meet again, for others a birthday is far more than that.
Birthdays make us look back to the years that have passed. We start to realize how strong we are for surviving life’s challenges and the lessons we have learned all through the years. Even though a birthday is an inevitable sign of us getting older, it is also a great reminder of how blessed we are to have lived another year. It gives us a chance to correct our mistakes, achieve more goals, appreciate the world’s beauty, and spend quality time with our loved ones. Birthdays should be a celebration of our being; of what we have become. We encourage you to first greet yourselves a happy birthday because you are alive today and hopefully blessed with many more years to live!
Here we have compiled happy birthday to me quotes that we thought you might like as you celebrate your special day. We also want to be the first people to greet you a Happy Birthday! May you continue to live this life, blessed and a blessing to others. Have a blast!
1. Today is the most important day of my life. And I’m going to celebrate it accordingly. Happy birthday to me.
2. My journey so far in life has been amazing, and I want to thank God for that. Happy birthday to me.
3. Wishing myself a joyous birthday full of God’s amazing blessings.
4. My being alive and healthy today is as a result of none other than the almighty God. I’ll forever be grateful to you, God. Happy birthday to myself.
5. On my special day, I wish myself happiness and great accomplishments in the coming year. Happy birthday to me.
6. Today is the birthday of one of the world’s greatest men. Happy birthday to me.
7. I’m my only hope. I don’t believe in anyone but myself. Happy birthday to me.
8. On this special day of mine, I just want to give thanks to the almighty God for the gift of life and happiness. I pray that He continues to bless me throughout the year.
9. I walk around believing there’s nothing I cannot accomplish simply because I believe in myself. Happy birthday to me.
10. It’s my birthday today, and by all means, I shall party until I can party no more.
11. You’re free to join in if you want to. Happy birthday to me.
12. On this day, I wish myself a life filled to the brim with happiness. Happy birthday to me.
13. Happy Birthday to my beautiful self.
14. Birthday? Who’s Birthday? It’s my Birthday! Yaaaaayyyyyy.
15. Keep calm and happy birthday to me.
16. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday, dear me. Happy birthday to me.
17. Keep calm and sing happy birthday to me. I’m a princess today!
18. So, what if nobody came? I’ll have all the ice cream and tea. And I’ll laugh at myself. And I’ll dance with myself. And I’ll sing Happy birthday to me.
19. I am what I am. That’s a great thing to be! If I say so myself, Happy birthday to me. – Dr. Seuss
20. Yay! It’s my birthday once again! Wishing me, myself and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings. Happy birthday to me.
21. Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.
22. I will put a smile on my face and won’t let the troubles of life get me down because it’s my birthday today. A very happy birthday to me.
23. I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy birthday to me.
24. Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on me. Today, I make myself my priority. Happy birthday to me.
25. This special day makes me a year older and more beautiful than ever! Happy birthday to me.
26. Today, I’m going to have fun with my friends and loved ones because it’s a very special day for me. Happy birthday to me.
27. I’m going to do something really fun and cool today because it’s my birthday.
28. Thank you, God, for blessing me with another year of life.
29. It’s my birthday! And by God, I shall celebrate and party like tomorrow never exists. Thank you, God.
30. I’m such an awesome person that it’s hard for anyone not to recognize it – even me! Happy birthday to me.
31. Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to thank you God for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
32. It’s my birthday! I’m getting older and cooler at the same time, which makes me special. This doesn’t often happen to a lot of people.
33. Happy birthday to a person that is beautiful, smart, cool and reminds me a lot of myself.
34. I celebrate me today because I know I’m special and living my life in grace and favor. Happy birthday to myself.
35. I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. On my birthday, I celebrate these little but priceless things. Happy birthday to me.
36. I celebrate my special day with the realization that I am currently in possession of the most priceless gift on Earth – LIFE. Happy birthday to me.
37. It’s my birthday, and I shall rejoice because I know how far God has brought me in this life. May the good Lord be forever praised. Happy birthday to me.
38. Before the avalanche of birthday wishes come in, let me be the first to wish myself a very wonderful birthday. God bless me.
39. I’m excited today because it’s my birthday. Today, I pray for happiness, peace, and prosperity. I know God will answer my prayers. Happy birthday to myself.
40. I’m alive, self-dependent, and beautiful. I’m so proud of who I am. Happy birthday to me.
41. On my special day, I just want to wish myself pure happiness that never ends. Happy birthday to me.
42. I certainly consider myself to be one of the luckiest people in this world, which is why on my birthday, I don’t want to ask God for anything but thank Him for all the good things He has blessed me with over the years. Thank you, Father.
43. Happy birthday to sweet me! I am blessed and highly favored.
44. I am thankful to God for blessing me every single day of my life. I’m a truly blessed soul. Happy birthday to me.
45. Today is my birthday, and by God, I shall treat myself like a King/Queen – even if it’s just for one day.
46. I feel deep within my heart that this special day is going to mark the beginning of a wonderful year for me. Happy birthday to me.
47. I just want to thank God for keeping me alive to see this special day of mine. Happy birthday to me.
48. I am proud of my accomplishments thus far. It feels so good to be me. Happy birthday to myself.
49. As I celebrate my birthday, I ask for God’s blessings in my life. May I be blessed with happiness, good health, and prosperity. Happy birthday to me.
50. Today marks yet another amazing day for me. Thanks to the Lord Almighty, a new age has been awarded me, and I pray for many more days like this joyous anniversary I am experiencing today.
51. Hurray! It is here again, and I want to share this special day of mine with you all. Happy birthday to me! The Lord has been merciful to me and I pray for more mercies in the years ahead.
52. I pray to the Lord for more of an ecstatic day like today. Not many have the opportunity to have a new year added to their lives. It is only by Your grace that I can celebrate today. I wish myself a cheerful birthday.
53. Hurray! The day has come again for me to say a wish, and I wish myself success and everlasting happiness as I celebrate a birthday full of joy today.
54. I am very thankful and grateful to the Almighty for granting me yet another year. I pray for an abundance of grace in my world.
55. Special thanks to the Lord and everyone who has been instrumental in my life. I pray for many more heavenly days like today. Happy birthday to me.
56. I will be forever grateful to the Lord for giving me another special day on this earth. On this day, I pray for a peaceful birthday and supernatural guidance in the life ahead.
57. Lord, thank you for giving and blessing me with this special day. I will forever praise You. I pray that You continue to give me many more days like today.
58. Lord, please guide me in all that I do today and in the many days and years ahead as I celebrate my birthday.
59. I will drink and make merry today, because it is that wonderful day again and I give all credits to the Lord for making it possible for me. I pray for a joyful anniversary today and always. Amen.
60. Singing, dancing and praising the Lord is the least that I can do to show appreciation for including yet another age to mine. I pray for more jubilant days ahead. Happy birthday to me.
61. No one has shown me more love, care, and mercies than You have done, Oh Lord; and on my birthday today, I want to thank you for all that You have done for me and the many more wonders that You are yet to do in this world for me.
62. Living to see yet another wonderful year is a priceless blessing. Dear God, on this special day, I cry for more priceless blessings like this.
63. Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. I pray that the Lord will grant me more special days like this to praise His name.
64. I am special today because I am getting an additional year in this world. I beseech advancement in my career and finances. Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays.
65. Lord, I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful things You have done for me. Today is another wonderful gift that You have given me, and I will make merry and praise Your mighty name. Happy anniversary to me.
66. I live a magical life, and I can only thank the Lord for making it possible. I pray to the Lord for more and more better days to come.
67. Happy blessed birthday to me! I pray for the directions of the Lord and for better opportunities to come my way. Amen.
68. I’m thankful to my Creator for all what He has done in my life, most importantly for giving me the privilege to enjoy another birthday in good health and happiness. Thank you, God. Happy birthday to me.
69. As I commemorate the day I was ushered into this world, I just want to shout out loud how grateful I am for being in possession of the priceless and precious gift of life, which is without a shred of doubt the biggest birthday gift I could ever ask for. Happy birthday to me.
70. Today is my birthday. And as I celebrate it, I’m thankful for the great blessing of waking up in the morning to see another day. I’m also grateful for all the good things that the good Lord has done in my life over the years, and I pray that He continues to shower my life with His precious blessings. Happy birthday to me.
71. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday.
72. Today I’m going to party hard like I have all the right excuses- because I do! It’s my birthday. Happy birthday to me. Look out world, this party animal has been let off the leash.
73. I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me.
74. They say that having birthdays are just like going over speed bumps through life before you get old. Well, today’s my birthday and I’m flying over this one right to the cocktail party. Happy birthday to me.
75. Every year I swear I’m getting more beautiful, awesome, adorable, and lovely to be around- congrats on another year and happy birthday to you. Love, me.
76. I’ve always wanted an excuse to eat tons of food, dress up, play around the house all day, and do whatever I wanted for just one day. Now I can because today is my birthday! Yeah me.
77. Dear self, stay calm and know that fun is on the way… um, actually, you forgot to order the cake and invite all the people, so it may be a while. Anyway, happy birthday.
78. Dear friends and family, it’s my birthday! You can drop off all presents at my doorstep or just take me out to lunch. Thanks in advance for all the gifts! Happy birthday to me.
79. Yay for me! I finally have an excuse to wear as much glitter as I want. It’s my birthday! Happy birthday to me.
80. I swear you guys, 30 has never looked so good! Of course, now that I’m in it.
81. Happy birthday to me and you are welcome to all you fellow 30-year-olds. This year is going to rock.
82. Aww. Thanks so much to all the people who remembered me on my birthday. That equals about: one. Happy birthday to me, from myself.
83. Happy Birthday to me! Here is to another year of terrible decisions and reckless abandon.
84. Today is my birthday! My fifth 30th birthday, to be exact! Happy Birthday to me.
85. Happy Birthday to me! Turning a year older has made me wonder about certain things, like how much longer can I get away with telling people that I am twenty-five?
86. As I wish myself a Happy Birthday, I can’t help but think of all of the things that getting older brings with it….wait, what was I saying, again? Oh, well! Happy Birthday to me.
87. Wishing myself a very Happy Birthday! Cheers to another year of mishaps, shenanigans, and other somewhat adult behavior!
88. To be another year wiser, braver, and better must really be something! Maybe next year! Happy Birthday to me.
89. It is my birthday, and while I should know better, I really do not! Cheers to me, anyway.
90. With many people’s birthdays come a sense of responsibility and maturity, phooey to that! Happy Birthday to me.
91. Happy Birthday to the most glorious and intelligent person that I know! Myself!
92. With age comes aches, crankiness, and forgetfulness! But there is cake! There is always cake! Happy Birthday to me.
93. Most people change when they age; I always manage to stay thirty-five! Wishing myself a Happy Birthday.
94. Best wishes to me, on my birthday! Every time my birthday occurs, I do not count the number of years that have passed! I count the number of procedures I have had! I am only up to three, so I am good.
95. Most birthdays involve remembering old times. Fortunately for me, I can’t even remember what I did, even five minutes ago! Happy Birthday to me.
96. Some days are more glorious than others! This day is not one of them! Happy Birthday to me.
97. As I commemorate my birthday, I do not just see someone who is a year older, and has wrinkles. I also see someone with gray hair! Happy Birthday to me.
98. Today, I have decided that getting older is great! Well, not for me! For someone else! Best Wishes, on my birthday.
99. Cheers to me, on my birthday! Now that it is here, I am grateful to be a year older! More things ache, but I am too old to think about all of them, and to really care.
100. Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me.
101. The arrival of my special day has reminded me that there are so many things that a person my age should know! I do not know any of them, but I am sure there are many! Happy Birthday to me.
102. As the years have gone by, I have seen a multitude of things! Thankfully, this year marks my getting closer to be too old to remember any of them! Happy Birthday to me.
103. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! My birthday has shown me that age is only a number! One of which I plan to keep a secret, for as long as I can.
104. Here is to me, on my birthday! Being the oldest person in the room really says something about me! I am not sure if it is good or bad, but it really says something about me.
105. On my birthday, I honor the fact that no one will ever know my real age! Cheers, to me.
106. The date of my birth has made me realize that a person does not get to my age, without making smart decisions, and always thinking things through! It is truly, a wonder that I even made it this far! Happy Birthday to me.
107. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! On this day, I am aware of the fact that most of the people in my life, now see me as being old! It is now time to get some new friends.
108. I’m not old. I’m classic! Happy birthday to me.
109. Here is to me, on my very, special day! I now see that the age that I am should not matter to anyone else, mainly because it does not matter to me! I can barely remember it.
110. Even though a lot of things have changed about me, through the years, some things have stayed the same: I am no wiser than yesterday! Cheers, to me.
111. On my birthday, I took a nice, long look at the friends I have who are about my age. Then I left the room, to get away from all of those old people! Happy Birthday to me.
112. My birthday makes me think of something that a person can be reminded of when marking his or her special day: the person celebrating it is still young and has much to do! This is not one of those birthdays! Happy Birthday to me.
113. When I woke up today, I remembered that it was my birthday then I forgot about all of the things that I planned to do and fell asleep! Happy Birthday to me.
114. Dear self, have a wonderful day and don’t forget you can now park in the handicap spaces everywhere. Happy birthday you oldie.
115. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too! Happy birthday to me.
116. Even though I have come to an age when my train-of-thought sometimes leaves without me, I’m ok with it. I mean, I have enough money now to afford riding in a Cadillac instead, so I guess some things do work out in the end. Happy birthday to me.
117. When did I get so stinking old?! I can only meet up with friends these days by visiting the cemetery- that’s when you know you’re old. Oh well, happy birthday to me.
118. Now that I’m officially middle-aged and my brain has caught up with me, why does my body have to start running away?! It’s just not fair. I guess I know what I’m buying myself on my birthday: Botox and a gym membership. Happy birthday to me.
119. Hey guys, I finally figured out what the wonder years are all about- these days all I do is wonder where things are, like my phone, my wallet, my car. Yeah, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Happy birthday to me. Yay.
120. Dear people, I know, it’s my birthday today. What I miss the most is being at the age when I thought all the shit I had planned would work out. Now I’m old enough to realize it won’t and it officially sucks. Happy birthday to me. P.S. Please send all sympathy cards to my Facebook timeline so I can feel better about myself.
121. Well, guys, it’s official. I’m old. I was online today and had to actually scroll down to find my birth year in the scrollbar. Happy birthday to me. Yippee.
122. Happy birthday to myself, keep on loving the life that you are in because it is truly yours.
123. Once again I am in control of the life that I am living and it is great, happy birthday to me.
124. Dear me, I wish that I can tell you just how proud I am of you and all of your achievements.
125. I love what I have become after all these years, so to me, I am saying a very happy birthday.
126. Happy birthday to myself for whom I cannot even imagine how life would be without you.
127. Happy birthday to me, I am definitely loving this day I hope it would keep being this way.
128. Those who never thought I would amount to anything should watch my ascension into stardom! I’m getting there. Happy birthday to me.
129. When I look back, I see how I’ve managed to grow to this height. Kudos to me and happy birthday to this lovely me.
130. Life and people have turned me down, a lot of times. But, I’ve made up my mind, I won’t settle for less. Happy birthday to me.
131. I might be surrounded by bad people. But who cares? Cos life itself is a bitch! Ain’t stopping now! Happy birthday to me.
132. Life will throw many obstacles in our life’s path, which will make us sad or disappointed at times. Dealing positively with these obstacles is what makes the difference between them turning into worse states or being overcome. Thank God for my life. Happy birthday to me.
133. Dear God, forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself. Happy birthday to me.
134. A person is never too old to dream, or set some goals in life, or enough to strive. Because life gives new opportunity every way. Happy birthday to me.
Filed Under: Quotes
If it happens to be today, then we will say “happy birthday”to you. Happy Birthday To Me QuotesBirthday Wishes For MyselfIt's Your BirthdayBirthday Girl.
One of the best days to thoroughly laugh at yourself is on your birthday! And we have right here plenty of funny birthday statuses that you can use to do just that.
Go ahead and use these status updates on your preferred social media platform(s) to announce your special day in the most humorous way possible!
Woohoo! Let’s celebrate my birthday!
It’s my birthday!
I’m going to have my cake and eat it. Happy Birthday to Me
My Birthday Facebook Status Update: Happy Birthday to Myself!
40 Motivational Good Morning Wishes to Kick Start Your Day
Happy Birthday to… Me! | Birthday Wishes for Myself
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Best Wishes birthday prayer for myself Images or Quotes Birthday Wishes for Myself on my special day SMS for Whatsapp or facebook Funny wishes for yourself.