Congratulations for a wonderful academic achievement!" Here is one compelling and inspirational high school graduation message that was shared by a pastor.
You’re on graduation card messages, page 2 of 8 Graduation wishes, messages and quotes. See menu of related pages at bottom.
Looking for those great graduation card messages and sayings for your son, daughter or friend? Here’s a huge collection of the top graduation messages including: funny graduation messages, sincere greetings, high school graduation card messages, college, and quotes for inspiration.
If you’re wondering what to write or what to say on a graduation card, you’ve come to the right place. Enjoy these graduation card messages.
Congratulations on your graduation. All your hard work is over, well maybe not yet. Good luck!
Imagine the possibilities!
Congratulations! Make sure that you treat your education as a springboard, not a finish line.
Congratulations! Now you can finally start getting paid to work rather than having to pay to do it.
Did you ever think this day would come? We didn’t think so either!
Blessing and prayers on your graduation and for your future.
Now that you’ve completed the goals other people set for you, make sure that you have a list of your own.
Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!
Remember this day, the sense of pride and accomplishment that you take from it. Use that to move toward your next big goal. Congrats.
We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person you’ve become.
Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!
All that hard work for a piece of paper? Congratulations on getting your piece of paper.
Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation
Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
You might like: Congratulations Graduation Messages
Be glad you’re a grad! Congrats!
Looks like you made it!
Great results come from hard work. Well done!
We knew you could do it.
Congrats on your successful graduation.
Just the beginning of successes for you. Congrats!
After graduation, one word for you: plastics!
Seize the day graduate!
Hard work: check! Good grades: check! Make some money: more checks!
One degree = two happy parents! Congrats!
Follow your dreams and good things will come.
We’re so excited to share in the excitement of your graduation. Bravo!
We’re proud of all of your accomplishments. Congratulations graduate!
May your degree unlock many doors for you.
Best wishes for your future. Congratulations.
May your dreams always be big and your worries small.
May you always dare to do great things in life.
Life is to be lived and explored. Make the most of it graduate!
Check these out: Inspiring Graduation Memes
Hats off to the graduate!
This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
You did it! Wishing you all the best!
Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing.
You did it! You finally graduated. It’s about time.
You did it. Now it’s time to celebrate!
Congratulations and BRAVO!
Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!
Happy Graduation Day!
With love and pride today and always!
Congrats graduate – you did it! But who lied to you that the hard work ends here? It’s only just begun.
Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
Congrats on graduating! I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavors. May success always find you.
To your well-deserved success.
Be proud of this moment – you deserve it for all the effort and dedication you invested. Congratulations. We are proud of you.
Be proud of yourself. Many people never even start college, and many of those who do don’t finish. You did.
Being a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything – but you are better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
Cheers to the new graduate – let’s celebrate your success! I’m sending you my best wishes for a successful future
Tip: Use these graduation card messages as captions for photos on social media, in cards or photo books.
Here’s hoping that your degree will unlock even more doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
I wish you all the best for your future. Congratulations and let’s celebrate that new piece of paper!
I wish you the best as you step ahead towards new challenges in life. Congrats and may all your other dreams be fulfilled.
If you thought school was tough, you’re right, it’s all a piece of cake from here. Congratulations and good luck to you.
I’m so very proud of you on your graduation day, Best wishes!
Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
Congrats on your outstanding achievement. Wishing you all the best for the future and all its challenges and opportunities.
Job well done! Here’s to your exciting new future and all the happiness that comes with it.
Congratulations graduate! I am confident you will continue to succeed in life. Keep up the good work.
Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
Be yourself and the world will be a better place.
Kudos for completing this important life step. Remember to always keep climbing the staircase.
A toast to finishing what you started. I hope that you continue to do so for the rest of your life.
Be confident that you’re now fully prepared for what life has in store for you. All the best.
Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
Learning everyday is the ultimate key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
Looking back, wasn’t it all worth it? I’m sure you’re nodding your head in agreement – great job!
More wonderful things are in store for you! Congrats!
Is there no limit to your AWESOMENESS?
Many dream, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved! Good luck and happy graduation!
May God continue to bless you and your abilities, graduate.
This wasn’t the first, and it won’t be the last time we get to brag about you.
Shine on graduate!
We believed. You achieved. Way to go kiddo!
Graduation = Celebration! Way to go Grad!
Now that you’re a graduate, it’s time to be courageous. Life is full of lessons that will challenge you all along the way.
Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
Now that you’ve graduated, maybe you will be smart enough to figure out how to pay back your student loans.
Now you can pursue your goals knowing that you can accomplish great things. Congratulations!
Success is yours! You did it! Way to go!
Despite losing my bet, congrats on your graduation.
The door to learning was open when you arrived. Now that you’ve graduated, don’t close it behind you.
You da Grad!
The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future.
The piece of paper may be about academics, but the experience was a lesson in life. Congratulations.
There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last four years. Celebrate!
This is a time for celebrating all your achievements, preparing for a future and embracing a world filled possibilities. All the best.
To a happy ending and a new beginning. Wishing you the best on your new chapter. Congratulations!
Today is your day. Wishing you all the best for what life now has in store for you.
Tip: You can use some of these graduation card messages as photo captions on social media and in photo books.
You did it! Congrats!
Today proves something we have always know about you. You’re pretty smart!
Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Way to go Bro!
Truly, you are deserving of this success. It’s now time to set newer and higher goals and don’t stop until you reach the top!
We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats.
We know that the last few years weren’t easy for you. Nothing that’s worth it ever is! ConGRADulations.
We’re all so proud of you. Now that you’ve got your degree, you’ll be buying the beer, right?
We’re proud of you but it’s more important that you’re proud of yourself. Celebrate your accomplishment.
We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
We’re very proud of you and your success. Your graduation is tremendous accomplishment.
Graduate Proud (t-shirt message for parents)
What a great feeling to be on top of the world! It’s time to celebrate your graduation day. This is YOUR day!
What now? That is the question.
When you think about the last four years, you’ll probably remember that your greatest lessons came outside the classroom. It’s a good reminder that learning doesn’t stop just because you got a diploma.
What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you! (parent graduation card messages)
What an impressive achievement!
Wishing you many more successes in the future. Congratulations graduate!
Wishing you the very best on your graduation day and beyond. Congratulations!
Write an essay comparing the value of a diploma versus the value of a good education. That’s your first assignment as a graduate.
Quotes Life, Inspiration and Motivation work well on graduation cards.
You did it! Now it’s all over, or it’s all beginning depending on which way you look at it.
You entered school with big dreams and aspirations. Now it’s time to go get them. Wishing you all the best.
Don’t ever stop learning and achieving.
May all your dreams be fulfilled.
The BEST is yet to come.
Silly hat; Serious achievement. Congrats Graduate!
Follow your dreams.
When all is said and done, there was a lot more said than done. But, congrats – you deserve it.
You’re stronger than you think, smarter than you know and loved more than you can imagine.
Your graduation merely provides you with a piece of paper. It’s the lessons you’ve learned along the way which will forever guide your life
Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination was worth it!
We’re glad you’re a grad!
Your whole life is ahead of you. Be brave and follow your own dreams. Congratulations on your graduation.
You’re a brilliant [ son / daughter / friend ] with so much potential and heart. Good Luck in all your endeavors.
You’re a graduate! We’re all really excited for you. You’ve accomplished something worth celebrating!
You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.
You’ve worked hard and it’s time now to reap the benefits! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
You’ve worked so hard and successfully completed your studies. Now the real work beings with you’re new teacher – LIFE!
The tassel’s worth the hassle.
For the best graduation speeches, check out this NPR page.
Hindi: Badhā’ī hō
Looking for that perfect message for your daughter’s or son’s graduation? Whatever the case, the Greeting Card Poet has got you covered. We have something for all occasions.
Pick the right message or quote to fit your personality or the recipient’s style. Some might like sincere graduation card messages while others might enjoy a little levity with a funny graduation saying. You be the judge. Use good sense and enjoy the moment!
If you have any suggestions for graduation card messages, please let us know on our Contact page. Thanks.
1 – Graduation Wishes
2 – Graduation Card Messages
3 – Graduating Quotes
4 – Funny Quotations
5 – Inspirational
6 – College
7 – High School
8 – Congratulations Quotes
9 – What to write in a Graduate’s card
To Share is Divine...
The best wishes not only celebrate the event of graduation, but also leave a lasting Congratulations on high school graduation and good luck for the future!.
What better way to greet love ones than to offer words of praises and pleasant sayings for them to feel motivated this day of graduation.
Let your significant others feel loved and appreciated this graduation day through this saying and words of encouragement which they can also rely upon when they would already move up to college.
Hands off to the young ones who have rose above the adversity of living the high school life.
Congratulations and Happy graduation day to you. I wish you all the best in your next endeavors in life.
I am very happy this graduation day as I see you march up that stage, I would never feel more proud as a friend.
Happy graduation to the kindest person I know. Now you have showed the world that you are also a person that perseveres.
Moving up is not the end but a beginning of another journey that one has to finish.
Graduation marks the end of friendships that needs to be reborn.
It is the climb that matters not the destination.
100 Happy Birthday Quotes
Hats off to our beloved graduates! You have endured the worst things and be ready for more!
Now that you have earned your diploma, what is next for you?
Happy Graduation! You deserve everything that is good and worthy because you have earned every bit of it!
Today is the day that you stand up high and proud in front of the audience to show them how fierce you were in rising above the challenges of high school.
The 60 Graduation Quotes and Messages
High school is tough but life does not end there. You have to move on to what the world will give you as your next challenge.
My warm and thoughtful words cannot compare to the hardship you have overcome over the years of being a high school student. Congratulations and Happy Graduation!
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
This day you are recognized as one of the achievers who have done best in your field. Walk proudly my child.
Get a grip on to that diploma with a high chin on your posture. Have a grin that ever shows one’s eagerness as you have conquered the stage of being a high school student.
What to write in a graduation card
Experiencing high school do not depend on the diploma alone but all of the memories you have earned learning and having friends.
All of the things you have learned in high school will be needed for your future life. Appreciate the grind of how hard it is because it prepares you for something much bigger than anything that you have seen.
Going out from high school may be tough but growing is a part of life and you have to be string for the next waves that will come upon you.
The high school life is tough but you can appreciate everything ones you graduate because you can already apply the good learning that you have acquired during your high school times.
You are very special today because you have done the things many would do but few would really cherish. Happy Graduation day to you.
The 60 Inspiring Christmas Card Ideas
Bravo to my very good friend! Happy Graduation.
Today we celebrate your graduation because it is your success.
This is the highest accomplishment that you have done for your life. Be happy on your graduation day!
Attainment of the peak of your will is celebrated this very day.
Top 80 happy birthday husband wishes – birthday wishes for husband
All of your efforts are seen in this day. Even if we cannot see all of your hardships, this day is the main event to showcase all of it.
The evidence of your performance in high school will be shown through your passion towards college and in life later on.
Now that you realized that you are graduating, you should understand the fact that it does not end here.
Going through the adversity and getting triumph overall is the most exciting part of graduating from high school.
You have carried out victory with your own hands. Happy Graduation to you.
Do not settle with this graduation alone. Graduate with a legacy. Be free-spirited when it comes to your goals.
Reach for your dreams and make it your reality. High school graduation is just a milestone.
Learn how to actualize oneself through reflecting upon your adversities with your high school life.
Acquire more and get more than what you have now. This is only the start of something better. Happy Graduation to you.
You have done it! You are truly one that does not give up! Congratulations!
Well done, you have finished well!
No one will be happier than your parents for this day has come.
I am so impressed of what you can achieve. Dream more and achieve more things.
If you have the looks and the brains plus the diploma itself this makes you attractive in all levels.
You are deserving of this piece of paper. This is only simple but it represents your years of struggle in high school.
I am wishing you the warmest of all greetings this graduation day!
You have a next adventure to conquer! Get your battle vest ready for the war.
Your next adventure awaits! Happy Graduation to you.
I am glad that you are sharing your success today with us.
I pray that you will have more blessings from this day on.
You have a little bit of pride now because you have completer your high school conquest.
I hope you find your passion and that you may do it without reservations! Happy Graduation day to you.
This is the only day that you can brag on me. Wish you all the best this graduation day!
Enjoy your vacation to the fullest because the next chapter will be bloody.
After this day, you will have more challenges to face but you will be older and wiser by then. Enjoy the ride!
These are the moments that you should be very proud about yourself as a person. It is rarely occasional that one will graduate.
Congratulations for your today and good luck for your tomorrows.
I was staring at you while you were walking down the stage and I saw all the pain that you went through in high school. Happy Graduation to you!
I wish you luck but nothing beats this life event so enjoy every moment of it.
I will be there on you special day because I want to see you on the best times of your life.
This is not goodbye even though it seems so. I will see you soon.
It is nice to be a part of your graduation day because I get to see how special I am as a friend that you want me by your side on your special day.
I hope you remember all of us that watched you on your graduation day. We cheered and shouted just for you to hear.
I knew you would make it! Happy Graduation day!
Your cap and gown says it all! I am speechless as a parent. Happy Graduation my child!
Even if you are so busy being there in the commencements exercises .I hope that you would feel how proud we are of you.
Our highest hopes are given to you this very day. Happy Graduation!
You have believed in yourself that is why you are here at this very moment! Kudos and Happy Graduation to you!
I know that you are sad about leaving your high school buddies behind but do not worry because they will not be replaced by anyone, you will just have more of them by college.
I encourage you to do more of what you like when you would be in college. For now, I appreciate you for being the strong person that you are.
You are a finisher! Be very proud of yourself!
Take it easy from this moment on until the next school year. You deserve rest and relaxation.
It took a lot of hard work before you came into this stage but you still came to this day so I want to say Congratulations to you!
It was a tough call to be in the center stage of it all but if you would remember all of the things that you have done in order to arrive at this moment you will surely endure and take lead.
You have shown yourself up every day for the last years and as a teacher I am so proud of your main accomplishment today which is your graduation day!
Take a look back and see how you have executed your plans and made it happen.
The fulfillment that you have today can never be replaced by anything. Happy Graduation day!
This graduation day, you are seen as a masterpiece at an art show ready to be shown to others.
You have completed a whole lot of the things that you should do in this lifetime, be happy for it!
This concludes your childish ways of being a high school student. Time to be mature, I am sorry but happy graduation still!
Your ambitions are almost at hand. You should continue the good work!
The intentions of the future are always positive. Move on and go get it!
Your mission in this world is not only to graduate but to do something about the diploma that you are currently holding right now.
The objective is to graduate but the goal is to put things into application and to action. Happy Graduation!
Once you move out from this high school setting, you will be confronted with more problems so you have to do your best.
Finish hard! Congratulations on your graduation day dear friend!
Great things will commence. This is only the start!
Never stop learning and exploring the world using your own hands. Happy Graduation!
It is not the graduation period that shapes who you are but the things that you have learned throughout the years of being in high school.
It is amazing to see you in this formal dress, you were so young before now you are conquering graduation balls.
The work is done and over. Time to relish the moment and be energized with the next battles to come.
The future is so bright. Bring your shades when you get to college! Happy Graduation day!
You have so much in front of you right now and I hope that you will take a moment on this graduation day and appreciate the life that you have been given!
Happy graduation to someone who has put in a lot of hard work and who now deserves a moment to relax and enjoy life.
High school is harder than some people think, and you have worked hard to get yourself through it… I hope that your graduation day is enjoyable!
I hope that you feel excited about the future on this day when you graduate from high school and think about all that your life might become.
Happy graduation to someone who has always dedicated their time to their schoolwork and put in a lot of effort!
You are at an important place in your life right now and I hope that your high school graduation leaves you feeling excited about the future.
It seems like you were just starting high school and now it is time for you to graduate already… I hope that today is special for you!
I hope that you know just how much you mean to all of us on this special high school graduation day, and that you feel celebrated!
May your graduation day be a day for you to look toward the future and think about all that is to come in your life.
May you look back today, on your high school graduation day, and be happy with the work that you put in to get to this point.
I hope that your high school graduation day is a day that is all about you and that is filled with bright thoughts!
I want you to know that I am proud of you for the effort that you put in to reach your high school graduation!
Graduating from school is such a big accomplishment, every student looks forward to the day of graduation at least to heave a sigh of relief knowing that they have just succeeded in passing through one of the important stages in life. Graduates are usually very excited but at the same time are nervous of what the future has in stock for them, at this point they will need the support and encouragement of their loved ones, One of the ways this support comes is usually in the form of goodwill messages, congratulating them for their achievement and wishing them a future filled with blessings. Here are some amazing graduation messages to send to your loved ones.
1. As I graduate, a new journey begins,I thank you for your kindness,thoughtfulness and prayers.
2. Thank you for attending my graduation ceremony party. It was great seeing you again. I certainly appreciate the gift certificate and will use it to buy much-needed items when I move into my dorm room. Your generosity and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated.
3. It was so thoughtful of you to remember me on my special day. Thanks again!
4. Thank you for the lovely graduation gift.As I begin down a new road toward my future plans.I will treasure it always.
5. Please accept my sincere thanks and God’s blessings for the lovely gift.Both the thought and the gift made me very happy.
6. One thank you for the gift,and another for the thought.A dozen thank you’s couldn’t tell youall the happiness they brought.
7. A loving note can barely say all we felt that magic day,h eartfelt thanks is sent to you for your thoughtful gift and wishes, too.
8. Thank you so much for the generous graduation gift. I am going to put it towards paying off my college fees. It was a pity that you missed the graduation ceremony but I have enclosed some photos for you.
9. This brings sincere thanks for the lovely graduation gift you sent.I wish to tell you just how much it meant.
10. You brought joy to my special graduating day.Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift.
11. You brought joy to our day warmth to our lives and happiness to our hearts.Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift!
12. Thanks for the most amazing graduation gift – a vacation is absolutely perfect. I will cherish our time together.
13. Thank you for your kind, generous and thoughtful gift. I am really touched that you thought of me.
14. In appreciation of your special graduating gift.Thank you for recognizing my graduation achievement.
15. Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit of my graduation with your presence and lovely gift.
16. I would like to thank my family, friends and school faculty for the wonderful memories you all have given me.
17. Thank you for your very generous gift, it was very thoughtful of you and it is the perfect gift.
18. In appreciation of your special gift.Thank you for recognizing my achievement.
Also Read: 200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
19. Finally you are finished with high school. Put on your cap and gown. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s celebrate and hit the town!
20. Congratulations on your graduation. Who would have thought that such a humongous brain would have looked so gorgeous under such an unglamorous cap and gown! No wonder they make you wear a huge hat!
21. I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate since today is the day you graduate.
22. I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
23. Time flies so fast! I just can’t believe you have grown up and today, you are about to graduate from high school. Wow! Enjoy life my friend and I will always pray for your success in your college life. Congratulations dear!
24. Congratulation graduate! Your hard work has now been paid off. Let’s celebrate tonight. See you!
25. Congratulations on your graduation! Completing your high school education is certainly an achievement that you should be proud of. I know how happy you are right now that’s why I wanna share my joy too. I’m also happy for you friend! More great journeys on your college life.
26. “Friend, I send good wishes for brighter opportunities ahead and heartiest congratulations on your bright graduation success. I wish you all the good luck in the world for a brighter future ahead my friend.”
27. “Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success. I wish you all the luck and hope you to maintain the high success all throughout your educational career for better opportunities of job in life.”
28. “I send heartfelt congratulation dear son on your grand high school graduation success. Wish you all the best for future.”
29. May God continue to bless you and your abilities, graduate.
30. I knew you could do it, and I am proud of you.
31. I am confident you will continue to succeed in life. Keep up the good work.
32. You did it: now it’s time to celebrate!
33. Your hard work, dedication and discipline have paid off. You’re finally graduating. It’s time to let loose and unwind before you join the 9 – 5. Congratulations!
34. Here’s to your impressive student career. Now that you’re graduating, you’re at the beginning of a brand new journey. So here’s to your success and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
35. You’re finally graduating, and we couldn’t be prouder. You no longer have to worry about grades. You no longer have to wait for a diploma. Now is the time to celebrate.
36. I can’t believe you’re so grown up. It’s finally time for you to graduate. You have grown and learned so much. You have come a long way. Here’s to your amazing achievement. Let’s celebrate. Congratulations.
37. Congratulation graduate! Your hard work has now been paid off. Let’s celebrate tonight. See you!
38. Hi! I just want to extend my congratulations on this very happy day of your life. Congratulations because you have proved your hard work and dedication in your studies to all of us. Cheers!
39. “Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success brother. I wish you all the luck for your future and pray for better opportunities your way in your career ahead.”
40. “Dear son, we send loads of heartiest congratulations on your grand high school graduation success and also send best wishes for a better future as you soon will enter college life for further education.”
41. Wishing you many more successes in the future. Congratulations, graduate!
42. You have not only graduated from high school, you have graduated into adulthood. Wishing you the best things in your future to come.
43. Today proves something we have always know about you: you’re pretty smart.
44. “Daughter, with your grand high school graduation success, I send you gifts you love and also best wishes for your brighter future. I wish heartiest congratulations on your grand success.”
45. Congratulations graduate! Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
46. You did it! Now it’s all over or it’s all beginning, depending on how you look at it.
47. All your hard work is done, you have graduated. Well, maybe all your hard work isn’t over just yet. Congratulations and good luck!
48. Continue to learn as a life learner, and you’ll graduate life successfully.
49. We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We’re confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congratulations graduate!
50. We remember your first day in high school. Take a moment to look back on your achievements. Realize all that you’ve accomplished and the footprints that you’ve laid. Each step has been a building block for your life. Congratulations on your graduation. We couldn’t be prouder.
51. Your hard work will pay off in many ways. Good things will come to those who wait until they graduate. You’ve come so far. You’ve worked so hard. Your graduation is a new and open door.
52. Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination.
53.I am wishing you a great sense of accomplishment as you celebrate your hard work.
54. Success is yours! You did it! Way to go!
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
55. Graduation from college means you will only be able to get drunk a couple days a week now, or you’ll have to go to work with a hangover and extremely tired. Congratulations to your liver for the extra life expectancy!
56. A lot of people warn you about gaining the “freshmen fifteen” when you first start college, but most people don’t tell you about the even more dangerous “graduate gut.” It happens when you leave college and you have to start dealing with real stress.
57. Congratulations on buying yourself the most expensive piece of paper you will probably ever own!
58. Graduating from college is a pretty big deal. Congratulations! You did it!
59. Your diploma is your new key to your new job. Congratulations and best wishes.
60. All good things must come to an end, unless you are planning on attending grad school. Congratulations and good luck in your future.
61. We’re wishing you a job with great pay, so that you will be able to keep your head above water when you start paying your student loans.
62. We’re hoping that this ‘congratulations on your graduation’ card will be followed up with a ‘congratulations on your new job’ card.
63. Now that you’ve taken thirty classes in a major and have your diploma, you are ready to start at a job that will teach you that nothing is as ideal as what you’ve been taught in college. Good luck with the culture shock.
64. Hey congratulations! You have your college degree. You have joined the club of the elite people who are set for life. Just joking, good luck in your practice of all that you have learned in school.
65. It doesn’t make sense if you really think about it. You spend years, thousands of dollars, and risk your health and safety to get a piece of paper. Congratulations graduate.
66. Remember, you have an education, and that’s something that can’t be taken away from you unless, of course, you get brain damage. I don’t have to tell you that though, because you are well educated.
67. The significance of today is that it marks the next great chapter in the life of an amazing person. Congratulations on your graduation.
68. Congratulations on graduating in your regular style… “By the skin of your teeth” just like everything you do.
69. This is your first big pay day for putting in a lot of hard work and determination. Keep working hard so you can keep getting pay days.
70. Just as today is the end of a good day’s work and the beginning of new possibilities. Everyday from now on can feel the same.
71. College graduation is the end of your excuse for not growing up, moving out, and getting a real job.
72. Let’s hope your curricular activities made you smarter and your extracurricular activities made you wiser, so that you will be able to make smart and wise decisions about your future. Congratulations collage graduate.
73. I’ll be at least one person who doesn’t ask you the big question, “now what?”
74. Congratulations on finally getting the piece of paper that will unlock the doors that you will need opened.
See Also: 100+ Best Retirement Messages
75. “Heartiest congratulations on your graduation dear daughter. I wish you all the success and best wishes for a bright and successful career.”
76. “With the excellence success on your graduation, I wish you all the luck in your career for a better future job and services wherever you venture into.”
77. “Congratulations on your graduation success. As you celebrate the special success, may you have a brighter career and good opportunities fill your life. “
78. “I am on my way for a grand party you just invited me to announcing your success. See you soon with wine and barbecue. Congratulations on your success though. “
79. Congratulations on your graduation! We’re so proud of you, dear!
80. You’re a star in our eyes! Congratulations new graduate!
81. “We wish you all the successful moments and heartiest congratulations on your present graduation success as you celebrate it with all fervor. “
82. “Congratulations on your grand success, dearest daughter. Wish you all the best for your bright career and may Lord bestow brighter opportunities your way.”
83. You can achieve whatever you want in life. Reach for the stars, Honey we believe in you!
84. After all those times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice you’ve made it! And you’ve made us proud!
85. “On your great college graduation success, we wish you all the luck and love and send my heartiest congratulations for your success. Have a great day by celebrating your success with friends, dear daughter.”
Other Interesting Reads:
Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
Good Morning Text Messages
Good Morning Sayings
Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Congratulation Message For High School Graduation. 16. I am almost certain that your folks will arrange you an extremely costly gathering since they are so.
Picking the gift can be the easy part. What should you write in the graduation card? In this post, you’ll find 78 ready to use wishes, messages, quotes, and sentiments, plus tips for customizing what to write in a graduation card. Plus some tips about what to avoid. Let’s get started!
More Reading: 64 Best Gifts for College Students
You’re proud of a special graduate, and congratulations are in order, but what to write in a graduation card? You want to say just the right thing to let your graduate know you wish them well, but you’re not exactly a wordsmith.
So, what do you do? We’ve got the solution for you right here!
Refer to this guide that we’ve organized with 78 quotes from across the web. Whether it’s general well-wishes, funny quotes, personal messages for a family member, or sentimental expressions, we’ve got it covered for you.
78 graduation quotes? Yes, I know – that’s a lot. If you want a shortcut, just choose the one bolded message in each section. These are my favorites and should make the process much faster.
How are your tissue paper skills? Here’s how to properly put tissue paper in a gift bag.
When deciding on what to write in a graduation card, it’s important to think about the graduate’s personality type. You don’t want to write a message that could be taken the wrong way.
One graduate may have a humorous personality and enjoy a funny quote while another may be more serious and appreciate a sentimental note.
Whether you’re attending the commencement ceremony or not has much bearing on your graduation card message. For example, if you are attending the ceremony, your message could be something like this:
If you can’t make it to the ceremony, you can still choose a message that lets the graduate know your thoughts are with them on their special day. For example:
Graduation is an exciting time, but it can also be scary for the graduate as well because he/she is venturing into a whole new chapter of life. If you’re older or more experienced, your message can offer encouraging words to build the graduate up and give them direction.
Your message can be personal and extra special if the graduate is a close friend or relative because you can mention childhood memories or past experiences like this:
Need to fill out a graduation card? Here’s what to write in a graduation card.
1. Don’t be bossy. A graduation card is an opportunity for you to encourage the graduate, so refrain from telling them what they should or shouldn’t do. Give them helpful advice without being bossy.
2. Don’t mention embarrassing memories. A graduate should feel confident and pleased with their accomplishments. Don’t bring up an embarrassing mistake they’ve made in the past.
3. Don’t use sarcasm or risky jokes unless you’re sure the graduate will take it in good humor.
4. Don’t tell the graduate what jobs to take. You may know of job openings or people with influence, but this is not what to write in a graduation card. Save it for another time.
Before you pen your message in the graduation card, handwrite it on paper or type it in a word processor so that you can edit and polish it. You might even go one step further and use a grammar tool, like Grammarly, to get your message just right.
Let the graduate know you are happy and proud of them for doing what it took to reach graduation.
Mention distinguished awards and accomplishments. Describe how much the graduate has grown and flourished over the time you’ve known them.
Mention the name of the graduate’s college or degree that they earned.
Reassure them of their future with encouraging words and wise advice.
Send them off with love and well-wishes for future success and happiness.
Sign off with sincere and heartfelt phrases such as:
Note: Some of the graduation quotes are from/inspired by the following sources: Shutterfly, Greeting Card Poet, Hallmark, Gifts.com, Good Housekeeping, American Greetings, and Leanin’ Tree.
Whether it’s a sibling, child, grandchild, niece or nephew, friend or neighbor, chances are there’s always someone you know who is graduating soon.
Keep this guide of 78 quotes handy, and you’ll never need to worry again about what to write in a graduation card.
Have a tip or graduation message to add? Let us know below!
Graduation Wishes, Messages, and Sayings. Graduation is a Congratulations on your graduation. Finally, you are finished with high school/college. Put on.