[ Bride Groom Satin Bow Pearl Gold Congratulations ] - Best Free Home 25 Of The Most Heartfelt Marriage Wishes Messages #wishes #quotes #love #sms.
We know why you’re here. It’s really difficult to decide what to write in a wedding card. Either way, we have examples of wedding wishes for every scenario!
Depending on how you know the engaged couple there are a few DOs and DON’Ts that you’ll want to be aware of, and plenty of wedding message examples to help you fine-tune your wedding congratulations.
Scroll through our guide of wedding wishes or quickly jump to a favorite section of wedding congratulations messages:
A highly traditional wedding card should avoid the word “congratulations”. It’s not as common now, but this word used to be viewed as a backhanded compliment meaning ‘We’re surprised you actually found someone’ directed at the bride.
Instead, keep your wedding messages super positive and relatively short. As a rule of thumb, use wedding sentiments that reinforce strength and longevity.
“May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.”
“Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
“May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
“Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.”
“Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
“Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
Anyone who believes the adage “actions speak louder than words” should strongly consider including a gift with their kind wishes. A bridal subscription – our favorite is the Miss To Mrs Bridal Box – delivers some much needed wedding planning tools, beauty items, and adorable bridal gifts.
It has subscription options which range from accelerated to standard, extended to quarterly, and then the tailored plans. This ensures that whether the wedding is 3 months away or for the year 2020 — there’s an option just perfect for her!
You can never send a gift too early!
GIVE AS GIFT
You can share special memories and thoughts to make your wedding message more meaningful. Below are some marriage wishes examples of what to put on your formal wedding cards.
“Wishing you the best!”
“We are so very happy for you both!”
“Wishing you the best today, tomorrow and forever!”
“Hoping all your dreams are fulfilled in your new life together!”
“So thankful I got to share this day with you both!”
“As time passes may your love only grow beyond measure!”
“May all your dreams come true in your adventure together!”
“Nurture and care for your love from this day forward. It will then grow into the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known!”
“Thankful I was allowed to share this monumental day with you both!”
“May all your dreams come true in your life together!”
Sometimes funny is the best way to spread your happy wedding congratulations. Maybe it’s a friend or coworker that you joke around with on a regular basis, or maybe you’re just commonly known as the funny one and a humorous wedding message is expected. If this sounds like you a few jokes are highly recommended.
But, NEVER joke about past relationships, shock at them having found someone to marry or divorce.
“As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.'”
“Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!”
“Wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex!”
(If this is appropriate given your relationship with the couple.)
“Our marriage advice: Love, honor and… scrub the toilet.”
(Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
“Marriage: A relationship where one person is always right, and one person is the husband. Congratulations!”
“Treat marriage like a hockey game. No roughing!”
“Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!”
“This calls for congratulations, and probably champagne.”
400 Wedding Congratulations Messages to Parents of Bride And Groom (Son Unique Messages Collection on Happy Birthday Best Wishes for Your Brother.
Congratulations to a wonderful couple. You two really stand out in a crowd!
Together you are stronger, together you are one! As you wed today, may your feelings and emotions for each other only grow deep and strong with time.
As the two of you unite today as husband and wife in love and in friendship, may the Lord look upon you kindly.
Greeting to the handsome couple. Always know deep down that you're each other's best friend!
Look at you both, such a beautiful pair
From this wedding day on, your lives you share,
Live, love, laugh and be forever true
From the minute you swear to each other: "I do."
As you start this new journey in life, may you will always grow together and never grow apart.
For the music is the sound
Of the love of a man and his wife,
I know that the dance will be found
To the beautiful rhythm of life!
A happy marriage is like a long involving conversation that always seems too short. Best wishes for the future!
Happy Wedding! Wishing the groom always remember the golden rule - "Happy wife, happy life"!
Congratulations to a beautiful bride and a groom. All the best to you and your new family at this special time and always!
You’re on Wedding Wishes. See wedding and marriage menu at bottom of page.
When someone you know is getting married, you want to pass on some well chosen words to express your excitement and to congratulate the soon-to-be or just wed. We’ve got you covered. Look below and see if you find some wedding wishes to meet your needs.
Marriage is considered by many the culmination of success in life! You’ve found the one you love. So, it is one of the most important moment in your life. It is also the time when you should be there alongside your loved ones – making them feel special, blessed, and loved. It is also the time to shower them with the best words you can imagine for them, wishing them a fruitful, new journey in life!
If the right words are difficult to come by, here are some beautiful wedding messages that can brighten up your loved one’s heart and face!
Good luck with today’s ceremony and all the very best for the future. May the honeymoon never end!
Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
We’re so happy to extend our joyful wedding wishes to you. Three Cheers!
Our prayer for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
May God love and keep you all the days of your life.
Here’s to a great wedding and an even better life together.
May your marriage blessed with love be an everlasting source of strength for you two.
All the best, and good luck for the future.
As God blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
Lean on each others strengths and forgive each others weaknesses.
Eat, drink and be married!
Wishing you everlasting happiness!
Remember to always take care of each other first and foremost; everything else will fall into place.
Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
May our blessed God look over your marriage.
We salute a wonderful couple!
We’ll say a prayer for sunny weather and to bless your wedding.
Kindest wishes on this special occasion of your wedding for a very special couple.
It took two angels like you for this match made in heaven.
Tip: these wedding wishes work great for scrapbooking and captions for Instagram and Facebook.
Daughters are meant to make life a paradise for everyone! When your princess leaves you for a man who loves her, it is the most important time of your life to tell her what she meant to you and what you wish for her new life.
This page may also be helpful: Suggestions for what to Write in a Wedding Card
Sons have always stood as the symbol of pride for parents! So your son moves ahead in life to form a family of his own, it is the right time to tell him how you have always felt for him! It also the best time to wish him and his bride the best for their future life!
Only the extra lucky get to have a sister in their life! And when it is time for her wedding, you cannot afford to miss it for anything. Your words and presence can mean the world to her.
A brother is someone who loves you with all his heart even when he knows all your faults! He’s also the only one who speaks in a language only the two of you understand. Let your wedding message be something he will remember for the rest of his life!
And suddenly all the love songs were about you.
All of me loves all of you.
A kiss to build a dream on.
You’re as beautiful as the day we met.
I’ll love you forever.
You’re my partner, my lover, my friend.
I’m mad about you – always have been and always will!
Looking forward to a life together.
Can’t say how lucky I was to have found you.
Can I have this dance for the rest of my life?
As God decreed, we agreed.
(Groom To Bride) Thanks for being so amazing in every way–for loving me so completely. You make me want to be a better man spending my days with you. I am so proud you chose me.
(Groom To Bride) The world has changed a lot (and so have we!) since we first met. We’ve shared some sad and funny times and years we won’t forget. When all is said and done, there’s one unchanging thing that’s true-with every breath, I find myself more thankful I have you.
Your love is the best gift I ever received.
Seven bridal shower games, three helpful host forms and one bride keepsake. Click to learn more.
This is the beginning of our forever.
The best is yet to be.
Where would I be without you?
You’ve always been my source of inspiration and joy.
(Bride To Groom) A happy wedding day to the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever. I love you.
(Bride To Groom) I love you. Every time I say it, every time I hear it, I’m even more thankful to be marrying you.
The best day of my life – by far!
We make a great team.
All the little things you do make me love you!
Today, tomorrow and always: I love U!
A friend is someone who stood by you through thick and thin. So when they are moving up in their life and making a new life, it is the best time to show how important they are and how thankful you are to have them in your life.
May today fill you with much joy and happiness. Wishing you all the very best on this special day and for many years to come.
May your joy last forever. YES!
Our best wedding wishes to a beautiful couple. Congrats.
My congratulations on tying the knot! This is a great day when two lives and hearts are united! Wish you a happy and prosperous future together.
I have not seen a better matched and more beautiful couple! I wish that you two are from the story that says “Happily Ever After.”
May you be rich in everything in your life, most importantly in your love for each other! Have a great marriage and a greater married life!
Happy wife, happy life!
May your love for one another always shine brightly.
May your wedding day be all that you wish for!! I already know that all your planning will make for a special day filled with lots of wonderful memories. All the very best and looking forward to catching up with you both after the honeymoon. Lots of love.
Thanks for inviting us all to celebrate your wedding. Wishing you all the best for today and always. Good luck!
May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
The warmest of warm wishes for an especially happy wedding day.
May you have a long and happy life together.
The warmest wishes are what we are sending.
Thinking of you both and wishing you all happiness as you celebrate the joys your marriage has brought. Congratulations!
Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day.
To a wedding filled with joy never ending.
Always remember that in the word “wedding,” “we” comes before “i.”
Shower each other with love the rest of your lives.
Always be there for each other.
When you read wedding vows, all your dreams will come true.
May today be a day that surrounds you with beauty, warms you with memories and fills your life with very special happiness.
May today be the start of a long and happy life together – Wishing you both a very special day.
May this next chapter in your lives be a long and happy one. All the best and good luck!
May the two simple words, “I Do” be the start of a beautiful life together.
Our very best wishes to you on your wedding day and on your journey through life together.
Congratulations on the wedding! Wishing you all the best for the future.
Congratulations on this wonderful milestone.
Sending a lot of love your way on this joyous occasion!
Congratulations on your wedding day!
Two becoming one – it makes the math simple! Bravo!
So happy for you both!
Walking down the aisle of life is made easier when you hold hands. Have a great life together.
Be each other’s best friend and look to find romance in the smallest opportunities. Happy wedding day!
Wishing you happiness for many, many years.
Wishing you all the very best of happiness and a long life together.
As you begin your new life together, cherish each other with open hearts!
Bravo on getting hitched! May the love you share continue to grow.
May you always live life to the fullest, laugh often and love eternally.
Prediction: cute babies! Congrats!
Have a wonderful wedding day and I wish happiness always for both of you
Best wishes on your “happily ever after” to a true prince and princess!
Have a fantastic married life – you both deserve it!
May you two lovebirds always fly together. Best wishes.
Congrats to the magnificent two of you!
Best wishes to the Happy Couple!
Wishing you both lots of joy and happiness on your wedding day. May it be the start of a wonderful and exciting life together. Lots of love.
Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this special day. May it be the start of a wonderful and exciting life together. Lots of love.
As you go through this life together, remember this day forever.
Wishing you many years of love and happiness.
With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Well done!
Words are just not quite enough today.
Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Cheers on your wedding day!
Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. To the perfect couple!
A special wish for a sweet couple: a lifetime of happiness!
Warm wedding wishes for the couple that was meant to be.
Celebrate love, life and happiness!
A wedding wish for you: Enjoy every moment of your journey together!
Thank you for enabling us to participate in this beautiful day!
We’re so excited you tied the knot! Congrats!
Heartfelt congratulations on your special day, we wish you joy and happiness through all the days of your lives.
May the love and happiness you feel on this special day last for many years to come.
Well done oh beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
Taking the plunge is a lot easier when you’re with the perfect partner. You both are!
Each of us is truly excited that today has finally come! May it be a special and unforgettable one with a lot of wonderful moments.
Wishing you love, happiness and laughter!
Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
For a special couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives.
May your troubles be few and your blessings be many!
On this wonderfully special day, my sincerest best wishes for a long and happy life together.
May the true happiness that you feel last well past the honeymoon and for many years to come.
All the very best, and lots of love.
May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. To a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
May your life together be as joyful and happy as your love and may you both continue to shine in each other’s life.
To the perfect pairing – love always!
To the love that brought you together that it may never part!
Warmest wedding wishes and joyful hopes for you beautiful union.
Thinking of you both with love and happiness on your wedding day!
Wishing you all the love and happiness that this world offers. Happy wedding day!
May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
Best wedding wishes for a happy married life together!
Happy married life to an adorable couple!
Celebrate love and your new wife – happy married life!
May this special day be all that you planned for and a whole lot more. Happy married Life!
May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. To a happy married life.
The most enjoyable part of life is sharing it with the one you know the best. Congratulations on your wedding!
The start of something beautiful begins with great ingredients. Best wishes and congrats!
Hoping that your love grows stronger every day and wishing you lifetime of happiness! Congratulations on your wedding!
May your “happily ever after” be all that it should be. A heartfelt congratulations!
Seal your marital bliss with a kiss today and every day! Congrats!
Congratulations and best wishes to our favorite couple!
Joyful wedding wishes to the perfect couple.
Warmest wedding wishes on a wonderful life together. Congratulations!
Live well, love much and laugh often = the recipe for a great marriage. Congrats!
We all want the best for you both on this special day and we hope that your future is a long and happy one. Lots of love.
We’re all really excited that the big day has finally come!! We hope today’s ceremony all goes to plan and that you can look back with fond memories. All the best and we look forward to catching up with you after the honeymoon. Lots of love.
We’re really excited that today has finally arrived!! May it be a special and memorable. Good luck for the future.
Your love will light the way.
The wedding vows are done, now let’s have some fun!
Our wedding wishes for you our lives of joy and happiness.
Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
Wishing you a wonderful ceremony with lots of wonderful memories. Lots of love.
Wishing you both a wonderful ceremony with a great honeymoon to follow. All the best on this special day and for many years to come.
Wishing you both all the best on this special day. May it be a wonderful and memorable one. All the best.
Wishing you both great happiness and joy on your wedding day. We hope that it is something that you’ll cherish for many years to come. All the very best and good luck for the future.
If you have any suggestions for wedding wishes, please let us know via the Contact page. Thanks.
You’re on Wedding Wishes.
1 – Wedding Wishes
2 – Card Messages
3 – Wishes
4 – Funny Wishes
5 – Religious Greetings
6 – Wedding Quotes
7 – Marriage Quotations
To Share is Divine...
Saying "congratulations" to a bride-to-be would infer a victory, as if she had people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Saying "congratulations" to a bride-to-be would infer a victory, as if she had people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”.