Here are some kind words and work anniversary quotes to help you celebrate their big day. Companies You are an excellent colleague, and I wish you the best at this company. "Employees like you are the pride and joy of this company.
Getting a job is a dream a lot of people have. Talk of being on a job for 10 years without being kicked off. Isn't that worth celebrating?
Take out time to wish someone happy work anniversary when you have the chance. And we are here to help you. We have provided you with 70 options here.
Wow! It is already 10 years your loved one has been working. He/She deserves to be celebrated for being patient and diligent. These Happy 10 Year Work Anniversary Messages are available for you to send and celebrate Him/Her.
1. You've been a member of a team contributing immensely to their progress. Happy 10th work anniversary. Don't stop the great work.
2. Your strong will, ideas, strengths and dedication have produced a lot of positive results for your company directly and the world indirectly. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
3. The success of a company has you in its story. For ten years, you've given yourself to their worthy course. Happy 10th work anniversary.
4. For the changes you've caused, for the efforts you've given and for the service you've offered, money can't appease. It's always nice working with you. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
5. Happy 10th work anniversary. We are sure your company is proud of you. We know you are greater than anyone can ever know.
6. People like you in the team inspire other members of the team. People like you make the future of the company to be bright. Happy 10th work anniversary.
7. Happy 10th work anniversary. It may not be time to leave yet, but whether you leave or not, your contributions would never be forgotten.
8. Happy 10th work anniversary. As you further your career, may excellence be your mark. May you do the best ever seen.
9. Happy 10 years work anniversary. One thing learnt from you is your attitude towards teamwork. Keep it up.
Celebrate your loved ones with these best Happy 10th Year at Work Anniversary messages.
10. Your attitude, actions, words and performance have affected lives in positive ways. You are an asset. Happy 10th work anniversary.
11. You have been an inspiration and motivation to many. You have proven the power of your presence. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
12. 10 years of service where every day you are a blessing is not easy. But you did it. Happy 10th work anniversary.
13. Should you not be thanked for adding value to a brand? Because you deserve it, I wish you a happy 10 years work anniversary.
14. Today marks 10 years of your drive and passion. Today reflects what responsibility you handle. Happy 10th work anniversary.
15. The beauty of your time in office is that you have proven yourself worthy of any office you aspire to. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
16. You have artistically shown us that skill is beautiful. Keep being a model. Happy 10th work anniversary.
17. Are you going to stay at your company for 20-50 more years? You're the best they've ever had. Happy 10th work anniversary.
18. Your creativity is topnotch. Your efforts are great. And you've helped a team with these resources. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
19. Happy 10th work anniversary. You've completed 10 years at work. I wish you complete more.
20. Happy 10 years work anniversary. Giving a company a part of you is something no one deserves, and you did it for a decade.
Check out these Happy 10 Year Work Anniversary Quotes for loved ones.
21. Which professional wouldn't want a friend like you? Happy 10th work anniversary. You've been a professional and a friend.
22. Happy 10th work anniversary. It's hard to believe that its 10 years since you started turning your dreams into reality.
23. It's beautiful having the knowledge that you have spent years working in such stressful environment without giving up. Happy 10th work anniversary.
24. Which company would not be blessed to have an employee like you? You are the best there is. Happy 10th work anniversary.
25. Gladness hit me when you got the job and every passing year leaves me happier than the previous. Happy 10th work anniversary.
26. May your future in office be brighter than the past ten years spent there. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
27. I worked with you once and I know how amazing you were. I believe your colleagues have been blessed working with you too. Happy 10th work anniversary.
28. Don't lose your dedication yet. You have been passionate about the job. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
29. Will you ever stop doing excellently? You've been excellent for 10 years now. Happy 10th work anniversary.
30. A lot has been accomplished at work because of you. Happy 10 years work anniversary. Contribute to more accomplishments.
Sweet 10 Year Work Anniversary Messages also available for you.
31. Your efforts can't be bought with money, but words of appreciation can be of some help here. Happy 10th work anniversary.
32. With all the love and support, you have carried out your duties. Happy 10th work anniversary. Keep it up.
33. Life is sweeter when people like you make things happen. Happy 10th work anniversary. I celebrate you.
34. Time flies, but your efforts in service would never be forgotten. You are the best of your kind. Happy 10th work anniversary.
35. Happy 10 years work anniversary. You have been of tremendous help to your team and leaving them would be tragic to them.
36. I have heard of how you carry out your duty. The diligence and skills put in. So I say happy 10 years work anniversary.
37. Celebrations are given to those who deserve it. You do, so on this day, I wish you a happy 10 years work anniversary.
38. You should go down in the history of service. Your service has been immeasurable and priceless. Happy 10th work anniversary.
39. Employees like you can make the employers sleep at their duty post because they'll know all is well. Happy 10th work anniversary.
40. Staff like you intimidate the employers. Keep it up. Today, I wish you a happy 10 years anniversary. May you do better.
You can also wish your loved one Happy 10 Year Work Anniversary to You.
41. Happy 10 years work anniversary. May your promotions keep coming. May you keep inspiring others.
42. Without you, your company would never have become what it is today. Happy 10th work anniversary.
43. Happy 10th work anniversary. May your zeal not die out and may you never lose the strength needed to be on the job.
44. Happy 10th work anniversary. Keep getting higher and higher. Keep spreading wider and wider.
45. Happy 10 years work anniversary. Never forget that the best is sometimes preserved for the last. So keep working and your efforts will be crowned.
46. Happy 10th work anniversary. May your days be long in the office. May you have no reason to be kicked out.
47. Diligence and loyalty have been your trademark and the way you worked is an example for all. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
48. Not every employee is an asset to a company, but you have been more than an asset for the past 10 years. Happy 10th work anniversary.
49. Everyone has seen how you miraculously made your company grow to what they are now. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
50. If things continue the way they are, then your company would never have a reason to keep you away. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
He/She also deserves these Cute 10 Year Work Anniversary Wishes.
51. You inspire everyone, even your seniors. Reports I've heard about you make me proud. Happy 10th work anniversary.
52. Every award you received and every recognition you for were all deserved by you. You can do better. Happy 10th work anniversary.
53. Happy 10th work anniversary. Can someone have a colleague better than you? You are the best there is.
54. Your inputs are helpful, every single day you've you've spent here a big blessing that can't be ignored. Happy 10th work anniversary.
55. Everyone can see the greater person in you that would be revealed as time keeps going. Happy 10th work anniversary.
56. You joined a team and 10 years later, you've transformed it into a force to reckon with. Happy 10th work anniversary.
57. I see the smiles you've put on faces and the hearts you've healed and the lives you've blessed. Keep it up. Happy 10th work anniversary.
58. Happy 10th work anniversary. With what you've done, years from now, others would remember you as a model.
59. Happy 10th work anniversary. If every staff were like you, every company would be a part of Fortune 500. (Winks).
60. Happy 10 years work anniversary. May your inputs be rewarded with successes that you never expected.
Best collection of Awesome 10 Year Work Anniversary Greetings for your loved ones.
61. Happy 10 years work anniversary. You are a super-staff. You have made extraordinary become ordinary.
62. You may not know but a lot of people admire you, especially the way you take your career. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
63. Your days of service are not yet numbered but they have been years that would not be forgotten in a hurry. Happy 10th work anniversary.
64. Happy 10 years work anniversary. You are appreciated in every way by everyone you've touched through your job.
65. You are worth every celebration that comes to you today. Your ten years have been the best there can be. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
66. I woke up today to see that the best worker in the world is a decade in office. Happy 10th work anniversary.
67. Happy 10 years work anniversary. With people like you, companies grow and live forward. You are celebrated today.
8. What's life without support? You have been supportive and to acknowledge that, I say happy 10th work anniversary.
69. Time is golden. You have spent your gold wisely. It's time to be celebrated. Happy 10 years work anniversary.
70. Without regrets, I can recommend you to fill any position that you specialise in because your years of service have proven how great you are at what you do. Happy 10th work anniversary.
Celebrating an employee's work anniversary is a great way to improve employee morale, recognize company loyalty, and let employees know.
#Raj Kumar HansdahDear sharmaneesu
#BSRaviI actually feel that Wedding Anniversary is personal to an Individual, and HR and Organisations would do well to stay away than jump to congratulate officially.
#avsjaiHi Have a clear policy in this kind of gestures. Once started,it should be consistent,fair and accurate. AVS
#sharmaneesuThanks for your responses.
#bhavesh upadhyayDear Sharmaneesu,
#Admin040409In our company the HR Head sends a congratulatory e-mail to the employee on his Wedding Anniversary and Birthday ofcourse. This mail is circulated to all employees. Many employees respond to this mail or send a sms. This gives lot of happiness to all.
#mrv_rajThe same is being followed in our organization too. This gives real pleasure to the employee which results in more devoted and committed deliverables towards his duties within the organization. RAJ
#sonitaThe issue has to be handled sensitively. We've had instances of persons whose marriages were on the rocks / on the verge of breaking up / filed for divorce, where the employee had not informed the organisation. They weren't actually required to inform until the divorce was through. So wishing on the anniv. would be a huge faux pas, and best avoided!!
#Roja NirmalaI think a HR team can send a congratulatory wishes to an employee who has got married newly. But dont advise anniversary wishes because its totally personal celebration of an individual. Birthday and service anniversary wishes are sent to our employees in our oraganization.
#anwar.sameeraHi All, I think the practice of giving paid leave full/half day is best, coz then the employee will have time to celebrate the special occasion. Rgds, Sam
Add ReplyStart A New Discussion
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)
Celebrating an employee’s work anniversary is a great way to improve employee morale, recognize company loyalty, and let employees know they are valuable members of your team. In addition, there is a war for talent among companies that will continue on for the foreseeable future. With that in mind, it has become very clear that organizations have to dedicate resources to increase employee retention and employee engagement.
An employee service awards program, when done right, is an easy want to increase the engagement that companies need. Work anniversaries mean a great deal to employees — neglecting them (or ignoring them entirely) is not healthy for your company culture or the attitude of your employees.
Of course, coming up with unique, appreciative work anniversary wishes is anything but simple. Take the time to make work anniversary celebrations right: employees notice when you care.
Work anniversaries are a great time to celebrate an employee’s commitment and dedication to your company. However, there’s no sense in limiting appreciative gestures to a single event that rolls around every year. Nearly every great work anniversary idea can be used to celebrate major employee milestones.
At the core of every employee motivational program is recognition. Companies that build a culture of recognition and appreciation win out every time — after all, the most valuable asset to any company is its employees. The more your anniversary wishes match up with the twin ideas of recognition and appreciation, the better off you’ll be.
The best work anniversaries and celebrations are ones that give your employees a sense of gratitude and optimism. Get creative: there is no shame in going outside the box for inventive, clever celebrations when it comes to your employee’s work anniversaries.
Yes, celebrating an employee’s first year at your business is a major milestone. In a world where employees regularly seek career advancement with other businesses, you want to celebrate that first major achievement. After a year of work, your employee likely feels comfortable in his or her role — that complacency may lead them to start disengaging from the company’s culture and values.
Take the time to celebrate the one year mark. It’s worth it.
The goal for this initial anniversary wish is to “reengage” the employee with the company. Offer something memorable that shows you care about the employee’s accomplishments. For example, you might consider:
The two-year mark is nothing to sneeze at. Here, many workers are liable to start looking elsewhere for employment. Typically, a two-year stint at a given company is enough to avoid the stigma of “job hopping” that might plague workers who swap jobs at yearly intervals.
Millennials, who make up the largest generation in the modern workforce, overwhelmingly (63%) agree that it’s reasonable to stay in your current position for up to two years before seeking a promotion. Two years is often the make-or-break moment for an employee — it’s at the two-year anniversary that they’ll decide if they want to stick around for another year or move on.
At the two-year mark, flexibility starts to become increasingly important. Successful employees are an invaluable resource to your business — your work anniversary celebrations shouldn’t shy away from emphasizing employee retention.
To that end, consider some of the following ideas:
At the three-year mark, employees have by and large proven themselves as capable, effective workers that are ready to take on additional responsibilities. Having spent the past few years working on a particular skill set, it’s possible that your employee might start to feel a bit stifled
Make a big deal about your employee's 3 year anniversary. Gather the team around and celebrate. Consider focusing on a work anniversary gift that stresses your employee’s professional contributions to the business. Consider some of the following:
At this point, all bets are off. If your employee has stuck with the same business for over 4 years, they are likely there for the long haul. They like working there — stick with what works. If an employee truly loves working remotely, allow them to transition to remote work full-time. If your employee enjoys public recognition for their efforts, decorate a wall with their achievements.
For “bigger ticket” ideas, consider the following:
The best gift, wish, or message you can give to your employees is that you recognize them. The more you recognize and appreciate your employees, the more engaged they will be with your business. Happy, engaged employees are productive, efficient workers — everybody wins.
Take the time to invest in unique, appealing work anniversary gifts and your employees will be all the better for it.
Feel free to visit CoreCentive here for more information on employee recognition programs and incentives.
Best Wishes for 10 year Work Anniversary for Someone Special. Which company would not be blessed to have an employee like you?.
Are you looking for work anniversary quotes and wishes? You are on the right page. Its time to celebrate the number of years one spend in a job. Make them feel proud and special for their contribution towards work. Have a look at these work anniversary wishes...
Its time to celebrate the work of an employee. Are you looking for such work anniversary wishes? If yes, then you are on the perfect page. These work anniversary wishes can be from a boss to an employee or from an employee to an another employee. Appreciate the hard work of the employee towards the work. Congratulate them for their contribution towards work. Make the anniversary day memorable and special.
Below we have collected some of the work anniversary wishes and quotes to wish an employee and make him realize that he/she is a strong player and holds a special place in the company.
Motivate the employee to achieve success.
Let the employee know that he is more than an colleague to you.. send them these work anniversary wishes and make them feel happy and special. Just appreciate the efforts made by them..
Thank You Messages for Anniversary Wishes
Top Birthday Wishes for Boss
TAGS :work anniversary wishes work anniversary quotes work anniversary messages anniversary notes for colleague anniversary wishes for colleague
if you liked our above given article on work anniversary quotes and wishes,we expect you to share it with you friends.
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.63.34K 5
Thanks for rating this article
5 stars - by 1 user(s)
Shiny loves writing about messages and greetings for special occasions such as birthday wishes, thank you messages, love quotes etc
That's why wishing someone a happy work anniversary – one of the most basic forms to an employee who has made invaluable contributions to this company.