For all things recognition and employee appreciation, call us today! accept our good wishes on the anniversary of your employment with [company name].
We extend our best wishes to you on your fifteenth anniversary of service with the Doe Corporation. Throughout the years we have enjoyed your dedication and enthusiasm for your job.
To show our appreciation for your hard work, we invite you and your wife to attend the Doe Corporation's annual awards banquet next month. You will receive your complimentary tickets in the mail.
We wish you continued success for many years to come.
Congratulations! This month marks your tenth year with the Doe Corporation. During the time you have worked with us, you have significantly contributed to our department's success, particularly in the area of sales where you have always been a leader that others could follow. We thank you for your enduring loyalty and diligence.
Enclosed is a gift certificate to help you celebrate this wonderful occasion. We wish you happiness and success now and always.
You have been a model employee for twenty years now. You are one of my few original employees and have certainly become an asset to this company. I appreciate the selfless service you've given for so many years. Without the loyalty and hard work of experts like you who helped us get things started, we could never have achieved our present stature. I hope the gift I sent will reflect the high esteem I have for you.
May you enjoy the fruits of your labors for years to come.
Today is the twelfth anniversary of your employment with Doe Contractors. Congratulations!
In those years we have grown from a fledgling odd-job subcontractor to the most successful general contracting operation in Springfield. Your loyalty, reliability, and top-drawer work have only helped us in our growth. I can't help but remember the Centerville job, when you worked 18-hour days through the weekend to meet John's revised schedule.
I have included a modest bonus check in the hope that it will show you our appreciation for your years of fine work. If the next twelve years turn out anything like the last, we will all be very happy indeed!
Talk of being on a job for 10 years without being kicked off. Isn't that worth celebrating? Take out time to wish someone happy work anniversary.
Everyone likes to feel appreciated. Being recognized for the work you do fends off resentment, increases contentment, and yes, makes you want to work even harder. That’s why wishing someone a happy work anniversary – one of the most basic forms of employee appreciation – is so important.
Here are some thoughtful work anniversary messages you can send to a coworker, boss, or friend. Whether you’re looking for a message to share on social media, in a greeting card, or in a humble text message, these wording ideas will help you come up with the perfect sentiment.
To start, here are some work anniversary wishes that work for almost any situation.
Here are some special wording ideas for the big milestones.
Finally, here are some humorous ways to wish someone a happy work anniversary. It goes without saying that you might not want your employer to see you sharing messages like these.
Want to go even further with your message of appreciation? Consider sending a humble gift of candy with one of these clever sayings.
So it's your coworker's work anniversary. Congratulate them on the achievement!
Here are some kind words and work anniversary quotes to help you celebrate their big day.
1. "You are an asset to our company, and I hope you’ll continue on this path of hard work. We are very proud of you, and we wish you a wonderful work anniversary!"
2. "Today you’ve completed your first year in this workplace — congratulations! Happy work anniversary! It has been lovely to work with you. We wish you all the best!"
3. "My colleague, congratulations to you for your one-year of work! You are an excellent colleague, and I wish you the best at this company. You can always count on me."
5. "You are an essential part of our company, and I’m really impressed with your work thus far. Have a wonderful work anniversary!"
6. "You are an ambitious worker and it’s always inspiring to work alongside you. Congratulations on an accomplished year of work!"
7. "Congratulations on your first year of work! In just one year, you’ve shown just how capable you are. May the years ahead of you bring even more success!"
8. "This company’s future is brighter because of employees like you. Well done! Enjoy the one-year anniversary of your carrier!"
9. "We want you to know that you are a valuable member of our team. We wish you all the success in your career!"
11. "You are one of a kind. Thank you for helping us grow. Have a happy work anniversary!"
12. "We are proud to be associated with you. Your contributions and commitment to our work are unparalleled. Have a happy work anniversary!"
13. "Though it’s been only one year, it seems like we have been working together for so many more. You have become a wonderful work partner and a friend on whom I know I can always lean. Congratulations!"
14. "Employees like you are the pride and joy of this company. We are proud to have you with here."
15. "Your attitude makes you what you are: a winner! You inspire and motivate the team like no other. Thank you for helping to push us forward. We wish you a happy work anniversary."
16. "Everybody at work is lucky to have you here. We wish you a happy anniversary!"
17. "Congratulations on your anniversary with the company! Your high spirit and go-getter attitude ae what makes you special. Working with you has been inspiring and motivating."
18. "You are a source of inspiration, as your work ethic is exemplary. Thank you for being there every time we have needed you. Wishing you a happy work anniversary!"
19. "You are a dedicated worker and deserve all the success in the world. Keep up the good work, and cheers to your hard work!"
20. "We are grateful for your contribution and dedication to our company. Today, you complete a year with us. Wishing you a happy work anniversary."
22. "You are a gem that will always shine. Have a happy work anniversary."
23. "In a short span of time, you have already achieved so much. You’re an example of how hard work takes you to serious places. Wishing you a happy anniversary at our company."
24. "You understand the company culture really well. Thank you for making us what we are. We wish you a happy work anniversary."
25. "Congratulations on your one year of work experience! Every company needs a hard-working and intelligent employee like you. Best of luck!"
26. "You have come a long way since you started out with us just one year ago. We are grateful for your ideas that have helped us evolve. We wish you a happy work anniversary."
27. "I am lucky to work alongside you. Your enthusiasm, commitment and hard work are inspiring, and they all make you a cut above the rest."
28. "Every company should have someone like you at the forefront. You're talented in every sense of the word. Have a happy work anniversary."
30. "You are respected and admired. Our company shines because of you. Have a relaxing work anniversary. You deserve it!"
31. "Your dedication and passion for your work make you the success that you are. Keep raising the bar, and have a happy work anniversary."
32. "We are lucky to have you on our team. Wishing you a happy work anniversary."
33. "Congratulations on completing a successful year of work with our company. We are thrilled with your performance, and we appreciate your contributions. Good luck going forward. We wish you continued success!"
34. "Your commitment to your job sets an example for everyone else on this team. Have a great work anniversary."
35. "Your hard work and punctuality set the bar for others. Happy first work anniversary!"
AnnaMarie Houlis is a feminist, a freelance journalist and an adventure aficionado with an affinity for impulsive solo travel. She spends her days writing about women’s empowerment from around the world. You can follow her work on her blog, HerReport.org, and follow her journeys on Instagram @her_report, Twitter @herreport and Facebook.
Team work defines the success of any organization and an employee like you is a valuable asset to any company. I wish you a very happy work anniversary and.
Are you looking for work anniversary quotes and wishes? You are on the right page. Its time to celebrate the number of years one spend in a job. Make them feel proud and special for their contribution towards work. Have a look at these work anniversary wishes...
Its time to celebrate the work of an employee. Are you looking for such work anniversary wishes? If yes, then you are on the perfect page. These work anniversary wishes can be from a boss to an employee or from an employee to an another employee. Appreciate the hard work of the employee towards the work. Congratulate them for their contribution towards work. Make the anniversary day memorable and special.
Below we have collected some of the work anniversary wishes and quotes to wish an employee and make him realize that he/she is a strong player and holds a special place in the company.
Motivate the employee to achieve success.
Let the employee know that he is more than an colleague to you.. send them these work anniversary wishes and make them feel happy and special. Just appreciate the efforts made by them..
Thank You Messages for Anniversary Wishes
Top Birthday Wishes for Boss
TAGS :work anniversary wishes work anniversary quotes work anniversary messages anniversary notes for colleague anniversary wishes for colleague
if you liked our above given article on work anniversary quotes and wishes,we expect you to share it with you friends.
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.63.35K 5
Thanks for rating this article
5 stars - by 1 user(s)
Shiny loves writing about messages and greetings for special occasions such as birthday wishes, thank you messages, love quotes etc
Anniversary messages are personal congratulations from the Prime Minister, This post is a unique collection of new job wishes and congratulatory messages.