I wish Oscar and you the best of the best! Happy birthday Oscar also your adorable!!! Bandanas on dogs are the cutest things ever. Happy.
Inherent kindness and endless loyalty are two of the characteristics that we tend to give to dogs, which make them so lovable.
Needless to say dogs are often a great company for lonely moments and really generous when it comes to unconditional love – not to mention unbearably cute to look at! All these animal virtues must have led a multitude of people to utter quotes of love towards dogs or to make human analogies to point out the beneficial effects they might have on our everyday lives. Whether you know somebody who really loves dogs or if you are undeniably one of them, here is a collection of dog quotes that can establish an even deeper human-canine relationship. Sharing them will surely make the gratitude people feel for them even greater.
Everyone thinks they have the best dog and none of them are wrong.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man. Mark Twain.
My dog is not a pet. My dog is family!
More Inspirational Quotes:
Wise Words as Life Lessons | Inspirational Quotes for a Better World
Short and Meaningful Life Quotes
Adventure and Personal Growth
Famous Quotes on Images (Part 7)
Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished.
A dog is like a person -he needs a job and a family to be what he’s meant to be. Andrew Vachss
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Josh Bilings
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. Roger Caras
You want a friend in the city? Get a dog! Harry S. Truman
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg- Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg. Abraham Lincoln
I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person. Bill Murray.
Know yourself. Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. Ann Landers
People love dogs. You can never go wrong adding a dog to the story. Jim Butcher
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney
The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. Konrad Lorenz
The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man’s. Mark Twain
The dog is the most faithful of animals and would be much esteemed were it not so common. Martin Luther.
The dog was created especially for children. He is the god of frolic.
The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it. Michel Houellebecq
There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog.
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden. Natalie Lloyd
Dogs are how people would be if the important stuff is all that mattered to us.
Who loves me will love my dog also. Bernard of Clairvaux
Dogs wait for us faithfully. Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dogs are our link to paradise. The don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. Milan Kundera.
And this is a cute short video of dog quotes!
15 Cute Happy Birthday Images
Our Happy Birthday Collection
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Birthday and Valentine's cards are good when they have a dog. So we created Say BARK!, an app that lets your dog be the star of all your holiday messages.
We dare you to look at this card without saying, "Aww!" It's simply adorable! The cute pup will make everyone smile, while the party hat adds an element of fun. The yellow color of the bottom half makes this birthday card pop, while the bright colors of the lettering and the confetti make it a party in itself!
Dogs are a fun addition to every day, but they're especially great on someone's birthday! The bright colors of this birthday card really make it stand out, while the oversized glasses and party hat make for an adorable, exciting picture. The sweet sentiment of wishing a wonderful birthday makes this birthday card a sure win for anyone special in your life.
Any birthday card is automatically so much more awesome with a dog on the front, and this one is no exception. Just look at that sweet face! Add in the party hat and that drool-worthy layered cake and you have a full-on party. This card is the perfect balance of fun and sincerity, with a sweet sentiment that is sure to bring a smile to your brother’s face.
This charming Golden Retriever would love to wish your friend or loved one a happy birthday! Everyone loves dogs, especially if they are wearing a cute birthday hat. With or without a hat, he dog is adorable! This birthday card was designed with bright happy colors of green, yellow, and blue, the perfect combination that will certainly grab anyone's attention. Don't keep this sweet dog waiting any longer, he's ready to start the celebration!
Dogs are creatures who deserve the whole world. They are so sweet, loyal, love you unconditionally, and are pure, good souls. They can make any sour mood turn into a good one with just one lick of their tongue, and make your life just a little more joyful (or a lot, depending on if they ate your shoe or not that day). So, when it comes around to celebrating the day they were born (or the day you adopted them), they need all the love and attention in the world. Obviously, putting a cute as hell pic of them on your social media feed along with special Instagram captions for dog's birthday is a must.
You don't need to go out and throw a puppy party for your canine, but you definitely can. Call up their closest doggo friends, gather at a park, and have many treats on hand. Or, if you want to just keep it between you two at your place, treats still need to be present, but grab a party hat and some of your favorite dog movies (definitely no Old Yeller, but maybe some Air Bud or Homeward Bound). Snap some lovable pictures of your fluffy friend and gain some easy likes because of their adorable face.
1. "We should all measure our age in dog years — there are way more birthdays!" — Unknown
2. "The best therapist has fur and four legs." — Unknown
3. "I plan to wish you a Happy Birthday every time I see you today, because you will probably forget that you just saw me." — Unknown
4. "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!" — Dave Barry
5. "Happy Birthday to my best friend who loves me more than he/she loves himself/herself." — Unknown
6. "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." — Roger Caras
7. "They say that the world needs more wagging and less barking, but you can do both for your birthday." — Unknown
8. "Wag your tail if you are having a happy birthday. I thought so." — Unknown
9. "I don't speak dog language but please accept this Woof WooF as meaning Happy Birthday." — Unknown
10. "Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail." — Kinky Friedman
11. "My dog is my heart." — Unknown
12. "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." — Anatole France
13. "Cake for me and treats for you. Your birthday is going to be fun! Happy Birthday." — Unknown
14. "You know, a dog can snap you out of any kind of bad mood that you're in faster than you can think of." — Jill Abramson
15. "My sunshine doesn't come from the skies. It comes from the love that's in my dogs eyes." — Unknown
16. "It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts." — J.M. Laurence
17. "My job is to keep water in your dish. Your job is to be happy on your birthday." — Unknown
18. "No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you feel rich." — Louis Sabin
19. "Bliss is the result of a silent conversation between me and my dog." — Unknown
20. "If I could be half the person my dog is, I'd be twice the human I am." — Charles Yu
21. "Before you, I had fewer reasons to be happy (and the house smelled better!) but happy birthday anyway." — Unknown
22. "Who gives you treats even when it isn't your birthday. That's right, I do. Yes I do." — Unknown
Choose from a huge range of dog birthday cards including cards for/from the dog or dog-themed designs. Pick of the Litter - Fetching You Birthday Wishes.
Dogbook birthday greeting for all of our dog friends.
Rated 4.0 | 114,371 views | Liked by 100% Users
A cute cat popped up to say happy birthday.
Rated 4.2 | 129,016 views | Liked by 100% Users
Share this birthday ecard with a pet lover.
Rated 2.5 | 2,095 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send this cute dog birthday song to anyone you know.
Rated 4.3 | 86,342 views | Liked by 100% Users
Funny kitty birthday celebrations and song to celebrate your special day. :D
Rated 4.1 | 53,951 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send this grumpy dog happy birthday card to your friends and family on their...
Rated 4.3 | 43,805 views | Liked by 100% Users
This humorous card shows a golden retriever dog licking his chops waiting for...
Rated 4.1 | 19,708 views | Liked by 100% Users
Cute birthday puppy with a cake and best wishes for you!
Rated 4.9 | 2,248 views | Liked by 100% Users
A birthday greeting for dog lovers.
Rated 4.4 | 5,388 views
Famous skateboarding bulldogs for your special day. :)
Rated 4.5 | 54,096 views | Liked by 100% Users
She asked could I actually consider myself a sane person if I spent the day having a birthday party for my deceased pet? What would my friends and family think.