There are instances when a loved one's birthday unfortunately comes at the time when he or she is battling an illness or injury. In such.
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends: Help your friends recover by posting inspirational quotes on their Facebook, sending flowers, tagging them in cute tweets and sharing funny stuff on Pinterest. Friendship is all about standing together in times of need, and sickness is when your best friends need you the most. Good vibes and wishes that come straight from the heart can make a world of a difference in someone’s recovery. Even a thoughtful handwritten note or a greeting card sent along with a box of chocolates can make someone feel better. Beautiful words have the power to make people smile. In times of illness, your words can do what no medicine can… heal from within.
1) Medicines will only cure your body but I promise, that our friendship will heal your soul. Get well soon.
2) I checked your doctor’s prescription and it was lacking the most important medicine of all – the company of a BEST FRIEND. Get well soon.
3) You can NEVER predict when you fall sick, but you can ALWAYS bank on friends like me to be by your side. Get well soon.
4) You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
5) The absence of your laughs and cheers, makes me feel like I am in a party without beer. Get well soon my friend.
6) It may take a doctor to diagnose someone’s disease, but it takes a friend to recognize someone’s suffering. I feel you my friend… get well soon.
7) Don’t worry, I am taking boxing and karate classes so that I can punch and kick you illness away. Get well soon my friend.
8) All your HOT fever needs to heal, is the company of a COOL friend like me. Get well soon.
9) Not even cancer is strong enough to fight off the wishes and prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
10) I wish you well not just because you are my friend, but because you are such a good human being. Get well soon.
11) From morning to night, everything seems dull. My life has plunged, into a disgusting lull. Without you, everything has turned dark. I’m waiting, for you to get back your spark. Get well soon.
12) I feel your pain, I wish you never fall sick again. It will all be over soon don’t worry, I know that you will have a speedy recovery. Our friendship will make you immune, so you have no choice but to get well soon.
13) To the friend who is simply the best, I prescribe lots of love and rest. To the friend who’s always kept me happy, I wish a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
14) Your illness has confirmed my doubts that you are an attention seeker all the way. Get well soon cry baby.
15) Just think about the SWEET memories of our friendship… it will make the BITTERNESS of your sickness go away. Get well soon.
16) Cancer’s grip on you is bound to break free, because it is fighting a losing battle against prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
17) All you need is the comfort of the warmest blanket known to mankind – Friendship. I am here, get well soon.
18) If I could be anything I wanted just for day, I would be the warm soup that you can sip to drive your illness away. Get well soon.
19) For your illness, a few candies and flowers may not be the perfect cure. But they will cheer you up for sure. Get well soon.
20) You feel sick because your body needed some rest. Let’s just hope that whatever happened, was for the best. As soon as you feel better and you’re back on your feet, we’re going to party as soon as we meet. Get well soon.
21) I know you’re sick, but that’s not going to stop us from taking selfies together. Illness will come and go, but our friendship is forever.
22) I don’t want to boast but I can give you something the doctor can’t – warm hugs and precious smiles. Get well soon.
23) Dear friend… When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you frown, I frown. When you fall sick, I fall sick. But when you feel better, I do too. So, get well soon.
24) I wish that you can quickly leave that hospital bed, and spend that time with me instead. Your presence in my life makes me tick. How dare you fall sick? Get well soon.
25) I have come with my magical powers so that you don’t feel sick. FRIENDSHIP, is the name of my powerful healing technique. I’m here now, to keep sickness at bay. In no time, you’ll be laughing and smiling away. Get well soon.
26) I am not a doctor so I don’t know how to bring an end to your illness. But I am your friend so I definitely know how to bring a smile on your face. Get well soon.
27) I am sure you will soon be up and about. You deserve to play, laugh and shout. Get well soon.
28) Your sickness may be your body’s way to tell you to slow down, smell your coffee, relax and stroll around town. Get well soon my friend.
29) Friends can do what doctor’s can’t – make you smile. Friends can do what medicines can’t – make you laugh. Friends can do what sickness can’t – help you recover. Get well soon.
30) I may not have a medical degree but I do have friendship’s healing touch. Get well soon.
31) My best friend falling sick is something that I just can’t tolerate. How can something so nasty happen to my dear mate. I will do everything it takes to help you get back up on your feet. I will be by your side until you are back to your usual self – cute and sweet. Get well soon.
32) You better swing back into action fast, so that we can party and have a blast. Get well soon.
33) Your good health is what I will be praying for… morning, night and noon. I hope that the power of my prayers gets you up and about soon.
34) The sweet healing touch of a friend like me is all you need to drive your bitter illness away. Get well soon.
35) The BEAUTY of friendship is that it can make an UGLY sickness disappear. Get well soon.
36) Sweet memories and good friends, are the ultimate cure when medicines fail to make amends. Get well soon.
37) My friendship with you is better than a doctor’s knowledge of the human body. Doctors only know how to prescribe medicines, whereas friends like me know how to make you happy. Get well soon.
38) Don’t worry my friend, I will take justice. I will beat the living daylight out of all the germs who have invaded your body. You just sit back, relax and focus on getting well.
39) Your illness has reached a boiling point because I am boiling over with frustration since we can’t meet. Get well soon.
40) If I had the chance I would tell all the bacteria in your body, to take mine instead of yours. Get well soon my friend.
Page 2 – Quotations and Wishes for Getting Well. Page 3 – Get Well Soon Messages. Get well soon messages when someone is sick, injured, or recovering .
You have probably experienced getting sick for once in your life and thus, you knew how depressing the experience is.
So if you knew of a friend, family member, colleague, or anyone who has gotten sick, why don’t you send over some get well soon wishes to somehow help the person to feel better?
If you cannot formulate your own words to say, here are the top 70 get well soon wishes that you can use.
I received a message that you are currently in the hospital and I feel sad about it. I just hope your doctor will release you soon because we need you more than your doctor does! Get better soon dear, cheer up!
It has been great seeing you every day and hearing your laughter and giggles. Thus, I feel sad not seeing you lately. Everyone here misses you a lot and we pray for your fast recovery so we could hang out with you again soon.
Nothing has been the same since you have become ill. So we hope you will fell good soon, because we truly miss you here!
Fell better soon my dear! Your friends and family miss you a lot and we all look forward for your return. So take good care and always listen to what your doctor says.
Everyone is itching to see your happy face again, so fell better soon!
The most important thing to remember during an illness is to not lose your heart, our wishes are with you!
Your absence has created a black hole in my life and I can’t live a single day without thinking of you, so get well soon dear!
How to say get better to lift the spirit and moral of one in need? Well pretty much easy with these heartfelt collection of messages for getting well as soon as possible.
You’re too pretty to look that sick, so get ready to do some makeup and look pretty as you’re going to get well soon!
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
I heard from someone that you got sick and I want you to know that I only wish for your quick recovery. Always know that I am every day praying for you.
Your absence has created a vacuum and we are terribly missing you a lot. You certainly have made a great difference in our lives and we want you to know that we only wish for your speedy recovery.
I was sadden when I found out you were ill. That’s why I brought you a bouquet of flowers as a sign of my love and care and a strong hope for your fast recovery as well. Fell good soon.
Your absence is truly disturbing. I cannot wait to see you feeling better again. Get well soon!
People here have been missing you a lot. Please recover quickly as we can’t wait to have you around. Get better soon!
You might feel sad right now but I want you to know that we are here, continuously praying for you. Get better soon, for we can’t wait to see you.
I am really sorry to hear that you are sick. I just hope and pray that your recovery is quick. See you soon!
Fell good soon. I really hope to see you back in the swing very soon.
Sending you well wishes for your fast recovery and an amazing good health ahead.
I know you are sad, but look outside your window for the sun is shining brightly for you, telling you that you will get better soon.
Best Get Well Soon Messages
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
Hope you feel better soon messages
Get Well Soon Messages for Family
60 Feel Better Soon Quotes
From dawn until dusk, I only pray for your quick recovery and good health.
Don’t let your friend feel down and sad, just because he is human and can get sick sometimes or hurt. Send him these wishes for getting better to get him back on his feet.
Hey buddy, cheer up! We know you will get better soon. We certainly miss you a lot.
Like a withering flower, you are lying helpless, so I pray that you’ll get back to health soon!
I just sent you a booster for your health, be sure to use it!
I wish God made something so that can share your health with someone, because I wouldn’t mind to do that to see you smile! Fell better soon!
I just sent you some flowers, and they contain my wishes for you to fell better soon!
Fell good soon my friend so you can go back to bringing brightness and delight to everyone of us.
I greatly miss you, dear. But even greater is the fact that you have missed something special here. Get better soon and come home to decorate your life with lots of rainbow colors and brightness… I just can’t wait to see you!
I am really missing you badly, so here’s wishing you a speedy recovery. Get better soon!
My heart sank when I received the news about your ill health. I wish that you could recover soon and remain strong and healthy forever. I wish you so much my friend.
There are several reasons why we are so worried about you and one of this is because we terribly love you. You are such an amazing friend and we certainly need you back in here. Get well soon for we truly miss you!
Seeing you recover sooner than you think is what my prayer ever since I heard about your sickness. So cheer up and swing back to life soon for I really miss you, my friend.
May good health envelop you and lead you to a quick recovery. Fell good soon!
The little flowers outside are rising and blooming and this is God’s way of saying that you will get better sooner than you think.
Cheer up for we want to see you happy and bright. Fell better soon, we miss you!
Hey buddy, fell better soon. I promise to continue to pay for your good health and fast recovery.
My dear friend, I feel sad seeing you lying on the hospital bed. But I know you will get better soon and I cannot wait to see you to be back to being fit, healthy and strong!
I wish I am a magician so I can transform you to be fit and healthy in just a wave of a wand. Fell good soon!
Dear friend, please get well fast so we can go back to playing once again for I am missing you so badly. I love you.
Hey buddy, cheer up and be ready for it is time for you to get better soon. I miss you!
If you fell that God is rubbing you against rocks, don’t lose hope, because He’s polishing a diamond! Get better soon dear!
The bed feels like a sad place without you, so come back to home soon!
I’m missing my friend who always joins when I tell lies to people, so fell good soon!
I sent you a recovery cards, as studies have proved that a card from your friend increases the rate of recovery! So I hope you get back to health in a day now!
Sometimes it is best to use what other wise people have said, and wrap it in get well card. This is bulletproofed and will definitely help one in need.
I hope you will get better soon so you will once again be able to experience all the fun and laughter that life has to offer.
Fell better soon. I pray that you will soon be back to playing and partying, because we miss your great company.
I am eagerly waiting for your fast recovery so my days will be lively again. Get well soon, I miss you.
Please recover well so you can be back to being strong and sound. Rest well enough so you can walk back to the path of good health.
Here’s wishing you all the best with your fast recovery. Please use this restful time to reenergize and recharge.
Here’s hoping that you will fell better soon enough! We are missing you badly and we can’t wait to have you back.
May you enjoy this time to put your feet up and fully recover! We hope that in the next few weeks, you will be back to being active and lively again. We miss you!
Fell good soon! We’re missing you so badly and we only wish for your speedy recovery!
I am really sorry to hear that you are sick. I want you to know that I always think of you especially at this time. I just hope and pray that your recovery will be a speedy one.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover from your illness. We look forward to catching up with you again soon.
May you be back to your usual self again in no time for we are missing you a lot and we hope to see you here sooner than expected! Get better soon!
At this down time, I hope that your recovery will be a relaxing one. All the best to you and I hope that you’ll get well soon.
Get better soon! May your recovery be short and easy and we want you to know that we are all thinking of you at this time and we can’t wait to hang out with you again.
Fell good soon! May your hospital stay be short and easy! Here’s wishing you a complete and restful recovery. I miss you!
We know it’s not easy, but we are positive that you will be able to recover soon. We miss you so much, so we hope that you will fell better soon.
Poems are also excellent way of healing the soul, because when people are feeling bad, this also causes additional health problems. Use these get well poems ideas that will help people in need reaching higher level of hope in faster recovery.
I heard you are not feeling well. So I came here to bring you flowers and to help you make feel better, healthier and happier. Fell better soon!
Get well quick, my dear friend. For if you stay sick long enough, I might end up getting sick as well!
My heart dropped when I heard about you. I only wish that your recovery will be fast and easy. For I can’t wait for the day that you will be back to hang out with me.
I hope you will be up and partying soon for I can’t wait to hang out with you really soon. I miss you!
Everyone here is eager to have you back in action. So rise up and exercise those bones! Get well soon!
Wishing you a quick and easy recovery and perhaps, some bright cheeriness along the way! Get well soon!
Everyone is excited to see you back in action again. So please recover quickly, my dear friend.
It’s sad to see you lying down on a hospital bed. But here’s wishing you a fast recovery and a good health for the upcoming years ahead. Fell Good Soon!
I know you are in pain right now. If I have superhuman powers you will certainly be healed by now. But since I don’t have, all I can do is pray for your fast and easy recovery. Get better soon my dear friend, for I am missing you every single day.
Get better soon my dear. I am here to bring you joy and cheer. May you be able to recover soon, so we could hang out again soon!
I hope your suffering will soon be over and I cannot wait to see you recover. I miss the laughter and the joy that we share. Truth is… I miss all the memories that we have shared. Fell good soon!
It’s sad to see you suffering that bad. But I know you will soon be able to get back to your feet and bounce back. Get well soon for we miss you so bad.
I know that everyone gets sick sometimes. I just do not like to see someone so nice, suffering with some tears on the eyes. I’m really looking forward to seeing you back to your happy self again. So please cheer up so you can recover fast.
I am praying that you will have all the strength and peace… to get you through your illness. Get well soon!
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. That’s why I am writing you a prescription letter to help you feel better. Cheer up dear and don’t forget to take your medicine so you will soon recover. Fell better soon.
I hope you get better soon so you can start living your life again.
I will be your doctor until you can stand up without feeling nauseous.
I will sit at your bedside until you regain the strength to sit at mine.
Get well soon because nothing is right without you.
Count sheep in your sleep and take fluids in heaps.
When you are sick, I can barely function.
When you are sick, I can’t focus on anything else.
You won’t get a celebrity guest visit, but that won’t stop me from coming.
My world is under the weather because you are my world.
I will smother you with tender love and kindness until we beat your sickness.
I’m rooting for the day that you won’t be contaminated anymore.
Hurry up and get better so I can give you a big bear hug.
I can’t prescribe you any medicine, but I can recommend plenty of comedians for your troubles.
I’m sick without you, so at least you’re not suffering alone.
Your nose is runny and your throat is dry, but you are as beautiful as ever.
Please don’t let your sickness keep you away for too long.
Do what you can and let your good bacteria do the rest.
When you get better, we will get you soon vitamin D from the sun.
I have a 24-hour service reserved for the benefit of your health.
You were at my wedding and you better get well in time for my anniversary.
You don’t have to search for the remedy, but you do have to take the medicine.
Everyone misses you, wishing you a speedy recovery.
It’s not your fault for getting sick, but I blame you if you don’t try to get better.
It’s not your birthday, but I will punch you out of joy when you are well again.
It can be quite challenging finding the right words to use when it comes to sending a birthday wish to a cancer patient. Knowing how hard this can be for many, we have taken it upon ourselves to make the job easier by preparing some wonderfully profound and touching messages that you can use to inspire a cancer patient on their birthday and give them the strength to courageously battle on.
We hope that our brilliant collection of greetings below will provide the assistance needed in wishing “happy birthday” to that special person you know who is battling cancer.
Happy Birthday. Keep smiling and shining for everything shall be alright.
Happy Birthday. Your strength, courage and determination are truly inspirational.
Never stop being positive in your thoughts, for that is one of the best medicines. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday. Wishing you the very best.
Birthday Wishes in Difficult Circumstances
Original and Favorite Birthday Messages for a Good Friend
“Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon” Wishes
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Put a smile on someone's face and send your get well soon wishes with this card. To your friend or family member who is sick, send this get well soon ecard. Birthdays are never complete until you've sent happy birthday wishes to a friend.
Celebrating a birthday during a challenging or difficult situation comes with mixed emotions and feelings. In fact, often, the celebrant may prefer to be silent throughout that day and may want to shut down any means of communication with people around, including loved ones.
Thoughtfully crafting a soothing and heart-touching birthday wishes in difficult circumstances can help melt a heavy heart, comfort the hurting, and encourage the discouraged.
And, you don’t have to rack your brain to come up with the most suitable birthday wishes and messages for the challenge that the celebrant is going through. Our collection of birthday wishes for the bereaved, ill, divorced or someone who recently became unemployed can be your great source of inspiration to come up with unique wordings and messages.
Happy Birthday and get well soon!
Happy Birthday. Stay strong, cause you have friends. Have faith, cause everything is going to be alright. Be happy, because life is a miracle.
Life is a miracle even when we find ourselves in the most difficult situation. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday! Rise up above the situation and celebrate life. We love you and always will.
Take it day by day and be grateful for every single moment. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday. Take care of the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
200 Happy Birthday Wishes that will Help you Find the Right Words
200+ Great Birthday Images for Free Download & Sharing
Get more unique birthday wishes!
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
If your loved one is sick or ill then he or she absolutely need your Check it out: Best Happy Birthday Wife Wishes (Images, Quotes, . Because it will also help them to give better Get Well soon message to a sick or ill person.