With that in mind, let's celebrate another year of happiness with some inspirational birthday wishes. It is an ideal time of the year to show people.
At such a critical moment as birthday of a boss, nobody wants to goof. In congratulating such an important person, most people would like to show all the respect towards the boss. But what words will help you to do this? Are you surfing the internet looking for good birthday wishes to a boss? If yes, you are lucky because our post below will provide you with 50 best happy birthday wishes to a boss at work, so you definitely will find something suitable.
Here are 50 birthday wishes to your boss. We hope that at least one will be appealing enough to you. Read till the very not to miss something really interesting.
READ ALSO: Happy birthday message to a crush
We hope you found some suitable birthday wishes to your boss. Give some happiness to your chief on this special day.
READ ALSO: Bible verses for birthday
Source: Legit Nigeria
Birthday Wishes For Clients: Clients are king of every business. Each business of the world depends upon clients. If a client satisfies with a service of a business.
Birthdays come only once in the year. They are a great way to celebrate one more year of life. We all enjoy the attention we get on our birthday. Family, friends, colleagues, those are all people in our life that we want to keep happy. With that in mind, let’s celebrate another year of happiness with some inspirational birthday wishes. It is an ideal time of the year to show people around you just how much they mean to you.
Free Download Birthday Cards
1. You make each day special just by being yourself. I hope your birthday is as special as you are.
2. You are the most generous and fun-loving person I know. You deserve a birthday full of good things and sweetness.
3. Thanks for being gentle and kind mentor to us all. We want to celebrate another year of joy and cheers with you. May your life be full with kindness and happiness.
4. You are an inspiration to everyone. You touch so many lives with joy, and you deserve to have your deepest wishes and dreams come true on this special day.
5. You are a shining example for all of us. We all tend to follow your example as we try to be better persons. Happy birthday to the one who goes before us and blazes the trail for success.
6. You are the reason I endured everything in my life. With so much change in our lives, you are the one constant that is always there. Thanks for enduring with me through the seasons. Happy Birthday.
7. It is just amazing how you manage to look beautiful and elegant every single day. For all the years I’ve known you, you are an inspiration to be more.
8. This day marks the moment you entered our lives. You are an inspiration for me and all around you since Day one.
9. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. Fantasy is a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. But you need a friend that will help you look at life’s realities, and for me, you are that person.
10. Happy Birthday to the person who sacrifices a lot every single day for everyone else. I hope we are all able to give you a little back of the love you show us every single day.
16. These are the traits I inherited from you: kindness, intelligence, and beauty. Today, I just want to say thank you for pushing me to the limit.
17. Your commitment and devotion over the years have not gone unnoticed. Today, I am sending you a portion of the love you gave to us all over the years. Happy Birthday.
18. Celebrating another year with a very special person. You are the light in our lives, and you bring joy and happiness. You guide is through dark places of the world, and for all that, we are thankful. Happy Birthday.
19. I hope you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. That is my birthday wish for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world.
20. Here is for another year of inspiring people, gaining friends, learning more, and adding a bucket of happiness.
To write an inspirational birthday card, an useful tool is neccessary. PDFelement is one good choice, the best editor to customise the inspirational birthday card. Download the templates on this page for free and follow the steps below to add your wishes with PDFelement. Using PDFelement, you can not only edit birthday cards, but also manage with your PDF documents with professional tools of creating, converting and editing.
By Hallmark Business Connections | December 16, 2015 | Blog Posts | Engage Employees
Many employees spend their birthdays at the office. On these special days, employers should make an extra effort to ensure their employees feel valued and recognized by the organization.
A birthday is the perfect opportunity to remind employees they’re appreciated in the workplace with a heartfelt sentiment. Staff birthday card wishes can be as simple as hoping for happiness in the year to come, or an expression of gratitude for a year of hard work.
For some inspiration, we’ve compiled the following list of employee birthday wishes from Hallmark Business Connections and a variety of sources across the Internet. Enjoy!
Quick & Simple
• Wishing you a great birthday and a memorable year. From all of us.
• Hoping your birthday brings you many happy reasons to celebrate!
• Wishing you the best on your birthday and everything good in the year ahead.
• Hope your day is filled with happiness.
• Wishing you a happy birthday and a wonderful year.
• Our whole team is wishing you the happiness of birthdays.
• Happy birthday and all the best to you in the year to come!
• Wishing you a relaxing birthday and happiness in the year to come.
• The whole team wishes you the happiest of birthdays and a great year.
• May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health, and much happiness.
• Wishing you much happiness on your special day. Have an unforgettable birthday.
• Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.
• May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.
• Wishing you a happy birthday, a wonderful year, and success in all you do
• It seems such a great day to say: We feel so lucky that you came our way! Happy birthday to you! Make it grand!
•The warmest wishes to a great member of our team. May your special day be full of happiness, fun and cheer!
• With warm wishes for a very happy birthday and sincere thanks for your hard work throughout the year.
• Happy birthday to a wonderful person who means so many different things to our company!
• We wish you an amazing year with accomplishment of the great goals that you have set!
• No one could do a better job than the job you do. We thank you for sticking with us! Enjoy your birthday!
• On behalf of the entire company I wish you a very happy birthday and send you my best wishes for you to enjoy much happiness in your life.
• It’s a pleasure to work with you, and to wish you a happy birthday.
• You make work a lot less like work. Thanks for all you do!
• Thank you for all your hard work during the past year. Wishing you a happy birthday and a great year to come!
• We appreciate all of your hard work in the past year. Wishing you a happy and relaxing birthday!
It doesn’t take much to put a smile on an employee’s face on his or her birthday; just a sentence or two can make all the difference!
Birthday wishes such as those mentioned above can help you show your employees you care about recognizing them on their special day and that you value them as part of the team. What’s more, they’re just a nice thing to do!
How do you celebrate employee birthdays at the office?
Hallmark Business Connections
Congratulations and good luck wishes for new business, startups and entrepreneurs. Perfect messages and quotes to wish for their new journey of life.
When it comes to birthdays, a video can be an inventive way to make your birthday greeting more fun and feel more personal. But creativity doesn’t have to be complicated.
Take a look at our list of 17 easy ways to celebrate with video:
1. Birthday letter: Tell the birthday boy or girl what they mean to you while sharing photos and video clips that’ll make them laugh or tear up. Get started quickly by adding your own photos, video clips, and text to our Happy Birthday video template, featured below. Then change the fonts, colors, and style in just a few clicks to fit your birthday video recipient
2. Birthday party invite: Reach all your friends and family on social media with a simple video invitation that includes the date, times, and location along with photos. To make it even easier, choose our Holiday Event Invitation template and adapt it to fit your party.
3. Birthday party recap: If you’ve got a camera roll full of photos after your latest birthday shindig, it’s time to do something with them! Relive the fun with a video album recapping the party or share your with loved ones who live too far away to attend.
4. Birthday quote: Can’t decide what to say in a birthday ecard? Pull out a clever quote, add a couple images, and you’re done in minutes. Take a look at our list of 20 silly and sweet birthday quotes for inspiration.
5. Happy Birthday song: Even if you can’t be there for a loved one’s birthday, you can still make sure they hear you sing “Happy Birthday” in a sweet video message.
6. Gift for child: Start a new birthday tradition—give your little one a video slideshow showing how he or she has grown. The example below was designed for Valentine’s Day, but could easily work as a birthday gift, too.
7. Interview video: Do you want to create a video to show at a birthday party? Try interviewing friends and family of the person celebrating a birthday. Then put the footage together in a video you can watch on a TV or project onto a screen.
8. Blast from the past: Find your oldest, most “way back when” photos and video clips and put them together in a slideshow set to music. Your recipient will feel like they’re watching old home movies, but with a heartfelt birthday wish included.
9. Pet birthday: While a pet may not be able to appreciate the video themselves, a pet’s birthday video gives you a beautiful digital keepsake. You can also make a gift from a loved one’s pet to share with their owner.
10. Top 5 list: Have fun with your video’s format and create a top 5 list for your video birthday card. We started with the Top 5 template and made a more general greeting, but you can tailor your video to the birthday boy or girl’s specific interests.
11. Year in review: Birthdays are a great time to take stock of where you are and where you’ve been. Though the video below is designed to celebrate a new calendar year, it could easily be re-worked to fit a new year in your life or the life of someone you love. Begin with our Year in Review template and add in all the big events you don’t want to forget.
12. Life story: Create a mini-biography that includes photos of the major events and important highlights your birthday recipient will want to remember.
13. Belated birthday: Miss out on an important birthday? A video can double as a birthday greeting and an apology. The extra effort will make your belated birthday wishes stand out even more.
14. Social media thank you: Don’t just dash off a written thank you on Facebook when you get a ton of good wishes this year. Instead, create a short video that acknowledges all the birthday love and maybe even shows how you spent your b-day.
15. Funny: Put together a video full of all your favorite corny puns or in-jokes to make a silly video that’ll make your recipient smile.
16. Business video: Whether you’re celebrating a company milestone, like the one in this video template, or helping your customers celebrate their own birthdays, video can help your brand stay on customers’ minds.
17. Gift video: Make your birthday gift a little more special with a video featuring your gift. Add instructions or background to introduce your gift—or get creative! Send your gift on an adventure that’ll make it seem even more thoughtful.
Ready to create your own birthday video? Dive in and start making your one-of-a-kind gift. Happy video making!
Send happy birthday wishes with these ideas from Hallmark! Includes for a co- worker. Your card is a place for official birthday business only.