Don't just write happy birthday dad! Give him a birthday wish that will warm his heart, bring him a smile, or let him know how important he is to you.
Say "Happy Birthday Dad" with our collection of birthday wishes, quotes, poems, and image quotes for your dad or father-in-law.
Use the quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of birthday wishes for dad.
ShortHeartfeltFrom DaughterFrom SonFather-In-LawFunnyPoemsQuotesImages with Quotes
Last updated: May 29, 2019.
Let your dad know you're thinking about him on his special day with one of these simple birthday wishes for fathers. They're short and sweet "Happy Birthday Dad" messages, and perfect for a greeting card or sms.
Happy Birthday to the World's Best Dad!
Dad, you're an oldie but goodie. Happy Birthday, from one of your greatest hits!
It's your birthday, and I wish we could spend more time together. I look forward to the next chance I get to see you. Until then, keep on that smile of yours and enjoy your day!
I wish you the best birthday for the most wonderful dad!
How old are you today? No way! You wear your years well! Someday, I hope to age half as well as you, Dad. Happy Birthday!
All your life, you've worked towards making our wishes come true. Today, it's your turn to make some wishes. Happy Birthday, Dad!
With your elbow grease and worn out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy Birthday to the best father in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today.
Dad, if you got a trophy for every one of your great accomplishments, you'd be out of space! I'm always proud to call you my father. Happy Birthday!
All my life, I've been lucky to have the best dad. Now, I count myself doubly lucky, since my child gets to have the best granddad. Happy Birthday, Dad, we love you!
Dear dad, I hope you know how much you really mean to me. Thank you so much for everything. Happiest Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Dad! You've given me so many great gifts in life, particularly these excellent genetics. Here's a little something I found for you.
It's not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. Happy Birthday to the dad who can do it all.
Happy Birthday to the man who fought all the monsters under the bed and in the closet. Thank you for always making me feel safe!
Dad, you may be growing another year older, but remember that you are only as old as you feel. Today's your special day, so party it up like you're 21!
Hey Dad, It's your birthday! Time to grab a beer, blow out some candles, and let your family shower you with gifts!
Happy Birthday Dad! May all your fish be big, your beers stay cold, and your sports teams have a winning season!
Top of page
Let your dad know just how much you love and appreciate him with one of these beautiful and heartfelt birthday wishes.
Dad, you mean the world to me. There's no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a dad as wonderful as you. Happy Birthday.
Dear Dad, On your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, friend, and teacher to all of us. Thank you for giving the kind of love that makes all the difference.
To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy Birthday, I love you.
Happiest Birthday Daddy! Thank you for everything that you have given me. You've always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you Dad!
Dear Dad, I always wanted to grow up to be just like you. And even now, years later, I still haven't changed my mind. Your strength and love are amazing to see, and I aspire to live up to your example with my own kids. Happy Birthday!
When people say, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree,' I tell them that's the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. I hope your birthday is filled with happiness!
As a trees grow older their limbs and branches spread out in all directions. Just like a tree, every year you live means there are more and more people whose lives you've touched. I'm always proud to see your strong influence on the world around you. Thank you for being a wonderful father and a good man.
Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. Happy Birthday Dad, with all my love.
I miss the days when your strong shoulders seemed like the highest place on earth. But, Dad, no matter how much time passes or how old I become, you will always be my Superman! Happy Birthday.
Your belief in me and your love help me to feel stronger and braver every day. Thank you for the blessings you have given me throughout my life. Today, on your birthday, I hope you get the chance to be surrounded by those who love you. Happy Birthday Dad.
Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On your special day, relax and forget your worries.
Top of page
The relationship between a father and his daughter is a precious and special one, and a birthday is a great time to thank your dad for all he does for you and let him know just how much you love and care about him.
To the best taxi driver, the most effective spider hunter, the cheapest handyman, and the most generous bank I know. Happy Birthday Dad!
Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be a man, even though I'm your daughter. Happy Birthday!
Dad, we're both getting older, but I will always be your little girl. Happy Birthday!
Thanks for always treating me like a princess, Pops! Happy Birthday with many more to come! I love you.
1. The one who is there for you no matter what and who wants his little girl to grow up happy.
2. The one who conspires with you to hide broken stuff from Mom.
3. The one who gives great advice.
4. He protects you, calls you ridiculous nicknames, and makes you laugh.
5. The most amazing person in the world.
See also: Superman, Best Friend
It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.
~ John Sinor
You could add a message like this: Happy Birthday, Dad! Thanks for being that rare man for me.
Thanks for putting up with me through my terrible toddler years, my angst filled teenage years, and all the dumb things I did in my twenties. The best gift I can give you is to live my best life, just how you taught me. Happy Birthday, Dad!
It doesn't matter how many years go by. In my mind, you'll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room. Happy Birthday to a dad who's young at heart!
They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. Dad, today I want to return the favor. To me, you will always be young, strong, and wise. Happy Birthday, Daddy.
Top of page
Let your dad know just how great you think he is with one of these birthday message ideas. From heartfelt to funny, they try to capture some of the magic of the relationship between a son and his dad.
Some people call their fathers superheroes. But superheroes tend to disappear, and you've always been there for me. If you ask me, my dad isn't a superhero, he is a Super Dad! Happy Birthday.
You always told me that I can do the impossible, if only I tried hard enough. That's why I can live the amazing life I do. You inspire me to be brave enough to achieve my goals. Happy Birthday Dad, and thank you for everything you do!
Though I'm still little, I'm learning about all the love you've given me. Thank you for taking my hand and teaching me the things that I need to know. You're my hero and my guide. Happy Birthday Dad!
Another year older? You don't look a day over 30, Pops. I hope we can celebrate many more Birthdays together!
You always taught me to appreciate the outdoors, not knowing just how important this would become to me. Thanks, Dad, for being such an important part of my life. May we celebrate many more birthdays together!
Dear Dad, we haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but that's what makes our relationship even more special. Today for your birthday I wish you all the best!
Hey Dad, I got a present for you. I stole your To-Do list from Mom. All you need to do is rip it up. Just don't tell Mom, okay? Happy Birthday!
Dad, Your birthday seems like the perfect time to thank you for all those times you didn't tell Mom... Just know you've got a lot of favors you can call in.
Thanks, Dad, for putting up with me through the hard times. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have made it through. You taught me what it means to be a man, a father, and a good person. I'll always be thankful for your example and advice. Happy Birthday.
I'm looking forward to cooking out with you on your birthday. There's no one else I'd rather share a beer around the grill with than you. Happy Birthday Dad!
Top of page
Wish your dad-in-law a fabulous birthday with one of these sweet and simple happy birthday wishes for fathers-in-law.
I'm wishing the best birthday to the coolest dad-in-law! Today, take your time to relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Do what you love and have a great day!
If I have known how great a father-in-law you would be, I would have married your son earlier than I did. That would have given me more time with an extraordinary and amazing father-in-law like you. Happy Birthday!
You've cared for me so much that people mistake you for my own father. Now that it's your big day, it's my turn to do the same for you. Have a wonderful birthday Daddy-in-law!
Thanks for being an awesome father-in-law. May God bless you more with good health, joy, love, and good fortune. Happy Birthday!
You're the best father-in-law I could hope for. Our children love having you as their grandpa. Have a wonderful birthday and many more!
A lot of things have changed over the years, but you're still the same amazing and compassionate person you've always been. I'm glad to have a father-in-law like you. I wish you all the best on your special day and may God bless you with more birthdays to come.
Today is a good day to express how grateful I am to have a wonderful Father-in-law who's much cooler than I am. You set a great example for me to measure up to. Happy Birthday Father-in-law!
Thank you for being a second father to me. It's comforting to know that I can always run to you whenever I'm in need. Happy Birthday Papa 2.0!
Have an amazing birthday, from you son/daughter-in-law. I hope your day is as wonderful and special as you are!
It's no wonder my wife/husband turned out so awesome. With a father like you, how could s/he not? Cheers on your birthday!
Great guys deserve to have great birthdays. Hope today's the best.
Top of page
Give your father a good laugh on his birthday with a funny happy birthday card message! These wishes poke fun at the father-child relationship and celebrate the joys and trials of raising children.
Dad, you've always been the coolest. Like all those times you said "yes" when mom said "no." Happy Birthday, Cool Dad!
Fact: Dads are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for. Instead, just enjoy this card I made for you, and feel the joy of having me as your child. Happy Birthday Dad!
Dad, I don't think a lighter will do the job this birthday. You need a flamethrower to light all these candles. Happy Birthday, Old Man!
You're like scotch, always getting better with age. Wait, no, I didn't get you aged scotch. It was just a metaphor. Well, anyway, Happy Birthday!
You know what they say: Real heroes don't wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Happy Birthday!
Wear your gray hairs proudly, Dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child, and you earned them! Happy Birthday.
Don't worry dad, you're not going bald, you're just becoming more aerodynamic! Happy Birthday!
I remember all the sage advice you've given me throughout the years. Like the fact that we can pick our friends and we can pick our nose. But we can't pick our dad or his nose. Happy Birthday Dad, never change!
Happy Birthday Dad! If you want, I'll make a distraction so you can sneak off and get some gaming in. Cheers!
Dad, I know you have the heart of a child. But stop trying to steal a bite of the cake before we sing Happy Birthday.
You always say that 'back in your day' everything was so much better. Unfortunately, we couldn't get you a time machine for your birthday. Hopefully we can make your birthday at least half as enjoyable as your younger days!
It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid. Happy Birthday Dad, I couldn't have grown up to be so humble without you!
Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood. Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy Birthday to the raddest, most tubular, least square, ummm hippest... Hey Dad, are any of these from your generation? Happy Birthday Dad. Great fathers are timeless!
Wish I could be there to hang out with you on your birthday. But, on the bright side, you finally get some peace and quiet! Miss you and love you, Dad.
Top of page
A selection of funny, sweet, and sentimental poems about fathers that help express our gratitude for our father and for all they do for us. Great for adding to a greeting card message for your Dad.
Dad, your days are full of loving deeds,
As you satisfy your family's needs,
Today, tomorrow, and my whole life through,
I'll always love and cherish you.
Daddy, I love you more than the stars in the sky,
More than the fish in the sea,
More than the trees in the forest.
Daddy, you mean the world to me.
Beer and brawn,
Always mowing the lawn,
Dad you can never do any wrong!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday today.
Your footsteps plot my favorite trail,
Without you, life would be dull and pale,
With your guidance, I'm not afraid to fail,
You make life awesome, like a fairy tale.
Happy Birthday Dad!
On your birthday today,
We have memories to make.
Because every other day
You live for others' sake.
May your birthday be bright
From all these candles we light.
Happy Birthday, my dear Dad!
Top of page
Beautiful and inspirational quotations about fathers that capture how special dads truly are! These dad quotes can be used as part of a greeting card message to say Happy Birthday Dad, or shared on social media.
When you're young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he's just a regular guy who wears a cape.
You could add: Stay weird, Dad. Happy Birthday!
Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.
A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
~ Anne Geddes
A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
~ Billy Graham
There's no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.
~ George R. R. Martin
You could add: Thanks for always encouraging me to be braver and stronger. Happy Birthday, Dad.
He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.
~ Tom Wolfe
I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
~ Umberto Eco
You could add: Happy Birthday to the wisest person I know.
The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
~ Reed Markham
Dads are most ordinary men, turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.
~ Pam Brown
My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
~ David Lauren
I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
~ Terri Guillemets
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
~ Jim Valvano
How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child's board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.
You could add: Dad, you've helped me grow. Now, it's your turn to grab some shade and relax on your birthday!
Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.
~ Charles Kettering
Top of page
Share one of these great Happy Birthday Dad images with your dad on his birthday and bring a smile to his face on his special day!
Happy Birthday to you!
You're not getting older... just more distinguished! Happy Birthday!
Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live!
Better "over the hill' than under it. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday to you!
Don't count your candles. Just enjoy the glow!
Happy Birthday to you.
Top of page
Still looking for the perfect way to say Happy Birthday Dad? Maybe you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? Check out these other articles for more card message ideas:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesBelatedBible VerseBirthday Prayer
Say 'Happy Birthday Dad' with our huge collection of quotes and wishes for your dad, including father in law messages, funny wishes, and.
Parents are the people who always live in our hearts! They gave us our lives and everything we have. Unfortunately, not all people are blessed to have at least one of them. ANd sometimes those who have don`t value this happiness. It isn’t a secret that everybody expresses the appreciation to mothers for their care and love, but now it’s father’s` turn! His birthday is the best opportunity to say “thank you” with the help of happy birthday sayings and quotes!
It may seem that your parents don’t need to know the kids’ true feelings. Sometimes children think that fathers are emotionless. It’s a big mistake! Every parent will be happy to get some happy birthday wishes from his little baby and family! Your daddy will melt as soon as he reads “happy birthday, my lovely papa” words from his beloved daughter or son!
If you don’t know what to start with, and how to express your gratitude and love, you may find interesting ideas of happy birthday wishes for the father. It’s easy to send some cute birthday messages to let him know how much you care about him! A wonderful birthday card for your papa is also a good variant to express your sincere appreciation for everything he has done for you!
Your papa is a person who you can rely on when you have some difficulties in life. He is a pillar that helps you and your family feel safety and stability. We’re not gonna tell you how important it is to let your father know that you love him very much. What we want to say is that a birthday is one of those days when any parent wants to hear the words of appreciation of his family more than on any other day of the year. And to do so we suggest that you read the following birthday wishes for dad from family.
You must be thinking now, “Hey, babies can’t read and I’m definitely not a little baby, so why have you decided to add this odd “from his little baby” to the ideas of birthday wishes?” Well, it might be a surprise for you, but your parents will always see you a small kid no matter whether you are 10 years old or 40.
Our life is unpredictable. Even though most of us try to do our best in order to be with close people on such important days as birthdays, sometimes it’s simply impossible. In case you can’t congratulate your papa with his Bday in person, we’d like you to read some nice examples of birthday text messages for dad which you can send via email or messengers.
What to write in a birthday card for dad? if this is a question that puzzles you, we are happy to present to a wide list of awesome ideas of quotes written specifically for such occasions as your dad’s birthday.
They say daughters and fathers have a special bond that hardly can be put into words. We totally agree with this. And you? That’s why you, as dad’s little princess, should be quite picky when it comes to choosing happy bday quotes for dad. Sweet, full of gratitude, these are exactly the wishes you are about to read and they will touch the heart for sure.
Everyone who could experience the happiness of being a parent will tell you that they don’t bother if a child can’t give a gift on their birthday. Even if you just say, “Happy birthday, papa!” – it’ll be enough. But we believe that it would be nice if you add a few more words to this simple phrase.
It’s interesting to watch how much sons want to look like their fathers from copying habits to mimicking intonation. There’s nothing wrong in a desire to look up to your dad. On the contrary, it would be hard to find a better role model. So is it your dad’s birthday? A loving son can’t miss an opportunity to wish his pappy well, especially if there are such wonderful birthday quotes for dads.
Some say that brevity is the soul of wit and we can’t agree more. As far as a birthday speech, it’s necessary to keep it short. Let’s be honest, who likes sitting at the festive table waiting for someone to finish their long birthday toast? Right, no one. If you want your birthday wish to be short yet meaningful, take a look at some short happy birthday sayings.
Is your father’s birthday just around the corner? Be the first person to congratulate him with B-day. Be creative: choose an eye-catching birthday card, copy one of the following happy birthday wishes and present it to your daddy or leave somewhere in a visible place. That will be just lovely, won’t it?
Every child sees his/her father as the best one in the world. You may say this word for word or be a little more creative and opt for our ideas of how to say happy birthday to the best father in the world.
Nowadays it gets harder and harder to ignore such thing as congratulating someone with their birthday through social networking sites like Facebook. The easiest way to do it is to post a beautiful birthday picture.
You may also read:
Happy Birthday Meme
Happy Birthday Gif
Romantic Happy Birthday Images for Her
Happy Birthday Girl Images
There are a lot of ways to say happy birthday dad, so it can be hard to figure what to say and how to word it. For many of us, our fathers are one of the main guiding forces in our lives. They are who we call when we need solutions to a problem. They are who we call when we need guidance. Fathers are a store house of wisdom and lessons learned. They do their best to make sure we have all the opportunities they didn’t have.
So when his birthday rolls around don’t just say happy birthday. Give him a birthday wish that will warm his heart, bring him a smile, or let him know how important he is to you. I’ve put together this list to help you brainstorm how you want to say happy birthday. I hope you find the perfect birthday wish for your dad!
1. Great fathers are the ones who guide their children, but still let them make their own decisions and learn from their mistakes. Happy birthday to the wisest man I know!
2. The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one of those airplane bottles… Oh yeah, I almost forgot, happy birthday!
3. I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday dad, I love you.
4. Happy birthday to the man I respect and love more than any other.
5. Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero dad. Happy birthday!
6. Have you ever noticed that the worse a dad’s jokes are, the better father they are? Well now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes!
7. Every birthday you have means another year you made our lives special! Thank you, dad.
8. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend. There will be good food, good company, good laughs, and it’s all for you pops.
9. Happy birthday to the hardest working man I know. I’m so proud that you are my dad.
10. I know whatever happens, I can always count on you dad. Happy birthday to the most reliable dad around!
11. Another year older and another year wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life.
12. Wear your gray hairs proudly dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child. Thanks for not killing me dad.
13. It’s not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. Happy birthday to the dad who can do it all.
14. Candles! Cake! Ice cream! Presents! Dad! Birthday! Can you tell I’m excited for your birthday?
15. Happy birthday to the man who fought all the monsters under the bed and in the closet. Thank you for always making me feel safe!
16. Dad, you are just like a busy student. You’ve got a lot of class. Happy birthday!
17. We wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Oh well, happy birthday anyway!
18. I wish I could be there to wish you happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day. Happy birthday dad, can’t wait to see you again!
19. I haven’t always been the best kid, but that didn’t stop you from being the best father. Happy birthday dad!
20. I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead I thought I would just give it to you straight. Thank you dad; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.
21. We can’t choose who our father is, but if I had a choice I would still choose you. Happy birthday to the king of dads!
22. Getting older is hard, but you do it with style!
23. You can always seem to make me crack a smile even when I’m at my lowest. Thank you for bringing so much laughter into the world.
24. Happy birthday daddy, I hope you get everything you want on your special day.
25. So, I got you a present. But my real gift is in this card. Here it is: Go type reddit dad jokes in Google. You can thank me later. Happy birthday dad!
26. Good thing they have those big number candles. Now I don’t have to spend the whole day filling the cake with tons and tons of candles. More time I can spend with my wonderful father!
27. As you get older you’ll start forgetting lots of things. Just never forget how much I love you!
28. Don’t worry dad, you’re not going bald you’re just becoming more aerodynamic!
29. When I think about the golden oldies, I think about you! You’ve only gotten better with age!
30. Happy birthday…. father… I hope… you…… have a wonderful…… birthday. Did you like my Captain Kirk impression?
31. Happy birthday to the best dad I’ve ever had! … And probably the best dad that anyone has ever had.
32. Today is your special day! But every day is a special day for you dad. Because you are special. In a good way.
33. For your birthday wish, go big or go home! I hope you wildest dreams come true this year.
34. You make me laugh when I’m sad. You are patient when I make mistakes. You are the best dad a kid could ever ask for.
35. Blow out the candles with the knowledge that you are the best father a child could ask for!
36. I know we don’t always see eye to eye on everything. But that doesn’t mean I don’t love and respect you. Happy birthday dad!
37. Remember it’s not the years in a life. It’s the beers in the years. Drink up dad, it’s your birthday!
38. I couldn’t think of anything to write. Please just act like I wrote something really touching. Maybe pretend like you are trying not to cry. If anyone asks to see the card just say it’s too personal. Thanks dad, you are the best! …. Now smile and close the card.
39. Happy birthday and thanks for never strangling me Homer Simpson style even though I probably deserved it.
40. Now that I have kids of my own, I see how hard it is to be a good father. I just hope I can do as good a job at it as you did.
41. Well dad, as the birthdays pile up, I have just one question. When are you going to start rocking the sandals and black socks? Please tell me it will be at least a few more years.
42. Here’s to a dad that brought home the bacon! Well, mom probably brought it home actually. And she usually cooked it. But dad sure paid for it! Thanks dad for always making sure we had everything we needed.
43. I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays pops, I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more!
44. Birthdays are great for your health dad. The more you have, the longer you live!
45. Thanks for all those times you didn’t tell mom. Just know you’ve got a lot of favors you can call in.
46. Sure, everyone says they have the best father, but I think we all know who the real best dad is. You. Happy birthday!
47. When someone asks me who I look up to most, I always say you.
48. When I was a kid I had to look up to you, because you were so much taller than me. Now that I’m older, I look up to you because you are an amazing man. Happy birthday dad.
49. Life is meant to be enjoyed. I hope this year brings you all the happiness you deserve.
50. When I see you smile, the whole world lights up.
51. Happy birthday to the man who always had my best interests at heart. Even when I was too dumb to realize it.
52. Happy birthday to my wonderful father. May your golf swing improve, your steaks always be perfectly cooked, and your chair always be comfy!
53. Happy birthday pops, it’s not easy being a father but you handle it with grace and style. Thank you for being such a wonderful father.
54. I’m really glad I got your genes, dad. You are as great as you ever were and probably getting better! I’m looking forward to aging as well as you!
55. Thanks for putting up with me through my terrible toddler years, my angst filled teenage years, and all the dumb things I did in my twenties. I guess the best gift I can give you is to live how you tried to teach me to live. Thank you for all you’ve done for me and all you’ve put up with.
56. Happy birthday dad, you’re the best!
57. With age comes wisdom, that’s why I’m always bugging you with questions! Happy birthday to the most helpful dad around!
58. May your loot be epic and your cake be delicious. The very best of dads deserve the very best of birthdays!
59. Your birthday only comes around once a year but luckily your amazing dad skills are 24/7.
60. Thank you for always doing your best for us!
61. Dad, you may be getting one year older, but just remember you are only as old as you feel. Party it up on your special day like you were 21!
62. You make being a great dad look easy. Now that I’m a father, I realize how hard it really is. Thank you for being the best role model of a dad a son can have.
63. Happy birthday dad, I would be lost without you.
64. When I see you, I always think you seem so tall. Probably because I’ve always looked up to you! See I can make bad puns too…
65. On your birthday, I wish you health, happiness, wealth, and lots of laughter for the coming year!
66. Sure, you may be a little bit older but that’s no reason you can’t act like a kid! Have fun on your birthday dad.
67. Happy birthday to the best role model a child could ask for.
68. Happy birthday dad, I hope this year will be full of adventure and fun.
69. Say Happy. Say Birthday. Say it together. Naturally. Happy birthday pops!
70. I love how even after all these years you are still chasing your dreams. You are an inspiration to all of us dad. Happy birthday!
71. Who needs super heroes when I’ve got you? Happy birthday dad!
72. I remember all the sage advice you’ve given me throughout the years. Like the fact that we can pick our friends and we can pick our nose. But we can’t pick our dad or his nose. Happy birthday dad, never change!
73. On your birthday remember that a family’s love is the best present of all. Don’t worry though, we still got you real presents too.
74. With all you’ve done you deserve much more than just a card for your birthday. So I hope some of the other people here actually brought gifts.
75. Happy birthday pops! If you want, I’ll make a distraction so you can sneak off and get some gaming in.
76. Another year older, but still looking sharp. Guess I know where I got my good looks from! It’s nice to know I’ll age well. Happy birthday dad!
77. You worked so hard make sure I could have a better life. You did so much to make sure that we had everything we needed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you have a wonderful birthday dad, you deserve it.
78. Thank you, dad, for being the rock I can stand on when I feel like it’s all falling apart. You’ve always been there for me when I needed you. For your birthday know that I love you so much.
79. Here’s to you dad, the first person I call when I get into trouble! Happy birthday, I love you.
80. If you ever get down, just remember that you have a child that adores you and thinks the world of you.
81. I’m not real great at all the sentimental emotional stuff. But for your birthday I just wanted to let you know that I love and respect you. You are a man worth looking up to. Thanks dad. For everything.
82. A father of your caliber deserves more than a happy birthday. You deserve a stupendous, breathtaking, extraordinary birthday! Unfortunately, we didn’t plan a birthday on that scale. But just know you deserve one!
83. This family wouldn’t be what it is today without you dad. You are the best of us!
84. Happy birthday to the man who I’m proud to call my best friend and my father.
85. All these years later you still know how to party, keep rocking dad we love you!
86. When I was little, I thought you were the strongest man in the world. And if we are talking about strength of character, I still think you are one of the strongest people I know.
87. Happy birthday to the dad that can build anything, fix anything, and deal with any problem. You are my super hero.
88. Dad, I don’t know how you do it, but you make everything look easy. Thanks for being awesome at life. Happy birthday!
89. There are good dads and great dads. But for your birthday I just want you to know that you take dadding to a whole new level.
90. Happy birthday dad. You know I’m not very good with writing things in cards. So can we just pretend I wrote all the great stuff I feel about you down in the card? It’s a lot, even if I don’t really know how to put it into words.
91. There’s no one else I’d rather have in my corner. Thanks for always being there for me dad.
92. This message is for one of the most caring and loving fathers the world has ever known. You!
93. Relax dad, have a drink and put your feet up. It’s your birthday and we are going to take care of you.
94. Dad, I know you have the heart of a child. But stop trying to steal a bite of the cake before we sing happy birthday.
95. You made it another year! Here’s to many more, you magnificent father.
96. All my life you’ve been my biggest inspiration. Thank you for being the best role model a child could wish for.
97. You taught me what a good dad should be like, I just hope I can fill your shoes when I become a father. Happy birthday, thanks for being such a great role model.
98. Happy birthday from your favorite child! You don’t have to say it… We all know it… Love you dad!
99. You know, ever since I moved out it seems like you’ve been a lot more relaxed and happy. Did you start a new diet or something?
100. There are lots of #1 dad mugs in the world, but I know who the real best dad is. Mine!
101. Oh my eyes! So bright… what could it be… it’s like I’m staring into the sun. Oh wait, it’s just the candles on your cake. Sorry about that dad, happy birthday!
102. I know back in your day it was so much better. Unfortunately, we couldn’t get you a time machine for your birthday. But hopefully we can make your birthday at least half as good as one of those days when you were younger!
103. You were always there for me while I was growing up and when you need me to, I’ll be there for you dad.
104. Happy birthday to the dad who has never acted his age! Why start now?
105. I’m so proud to have you as a father. Happy birthday to the greatest dad out there!
106. Thanks dad for putting up with me through the hard times. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have made it through them. Never stop being you.
107. You taught me what it means to be a man, a father, and a good person. I’ll always be thankful for your example and advice.
108. You taught me that it doesn’t matter what you’ve done or where you’ve been. The only thing that matters is who you are. So, who are you? A wonderful father.
109. Thank you for being proud of me even when I failed. You taught me to try my hardest, succeed with humility, and fail with grace.
110. Every birthday is a chance at a new beginning. Here’s to your best year yet!
111. We might not share the same genes, but in my heart, you’ll always be my real dad. Happy birthday to the father I’m so happy came into my life.
112. When things are hard, you are always there for me. Happy birthday and thank you for being the best dad ever!
113. Happy birthday dad, you did a great job raising such a trouble maker like me!
114. With age comes wisdom. What’s your sage piece of advice, oh wise one?
115. Things you are good at: grilling, telling stories, being a father.
116. It’s time to party! But not too hard… don’t want you to break a hip.
117. I know we don’t always agree on everything, but just know that I will always love you dad.
118. I don’t get many chances to tell you how I feel about you dad. So on your birthday let me just say that I love you dearly, my world is a lot better with you in it.
119. D is for dedication. A is for amazing. D is still for dedication. Thanks for always being so dedicated to your family, you are an amazing dad!
120. Here’s to you dad! May your birthday be as wonderful as you are!
121. Another year older, another year better, keep it up and you’ll be perfect in not too long!
122. It’s not Father’s Day but a dad should hear how amazing he is at least twice a year. Thanks for being my awesome dad.
123. Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood.
124. It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid. Happy birthday dad, I couldn’t have grown up to be so humble without you!
125. Who has the best dad? Me. When is his birthday? Today. Why am I writing rhetorical questions? I don’t know. Happy birthday dad, I love you!
126. Who needs catering when we’ve got a father who’s a grill master?! Thanks for providing some seriously delicious food even when it’s your birthday!
127. Happy birthday dad. May all your fish be big, your beers be cold, and your teams win.
128. Happy birthday to the puniest dad in the world! Thanks for all the laughs and the groans.
129. Through the good times and the bad you were always there for me, thank you so much. I hope you have a truly wonderful birthday!
130. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I hope you always stay just the way you are!
131. Thank you so much for working so hard to make my life better. I love you and I hope you have a fantastic birthday.
132. You are a great grandfather and an even better father, happy birthday!
133. May every candle on the cake be another wish that comes true for you.
134. Looking forward to grilling with you on your birthday. There is no one else I’d rather share a beer with around the grill than you.
135. Sure, birthdays can be a pain, but it’s a great excuse for some cake and beer!
136. To my father who never grew up and I hope never will. Happy birthday.
137. I could never get you a gift that would come close to all you’ve done for me. So, I just got you a card. Happy birthday!
138. You are the absolute best dad. Never change!
139. Hey dad, it’s your birthday. As we celebrate, just know I’m real happy to have such an amazing dad.
140. Old as dirt but still tough as nails.
141. Happy birthday to the world’s greatest farter… father. World’s greatest father. Yeah that’s what I meant.
142. I know my present isn’t the greatest. Because what could be better than having such an amazing child like me! Happy birthday dad, I couldn’t have been this awesome without your help.
143. I often think back on all the adventures we’ve had and all the lessons you taught me. Thanks for being the best father a child could ask for.
144. To my gamer dad: I hope your K/D ratio is epic, your DLC is free, and your ISP is ridiculously fast.
145. There are a lot of bad dads in the world, a lot of good ones too. But there are few great dads, and none greater than you! Happy birthday to the best dad a child could have.
146. You’ve put up with me at my worst and celebrated me at my best. Happy birthday to the best father in the world!
147. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree is the best compliment I could ever get. I hope to grow as strong and wise as you some day. I hope your birthday is filled with happiness!
148. You have the most groan inducing dad jokes. Your dad reflexes are top notch. Your dad instincts are at near super human levels. Surely you deserve the happiest of birthdays!
149. Happy birthday to the raddest, most tubular, least square, ummm hippest …. are any of these from your generation? I’m trying. Happy birthday dad. Great fathers are timeless!
150. It doesn’t matter how many years go by. In my heart, you’ll always be that amazing dad that taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters in my room.
151. Happy birthday to the dad who always has a joke ready when my day isn’t going well (even if the joke is bad), an answer to any question I have (even if it’s made up on the spot), and smile for every time a walk into the room (even though most of the time the smile is because you thought of a bad joke to tell me). I love you dad and I wouldn’t trade you for the world!
152. You wear the years well dad, I hope I age half as well as you! Happy birthday!
153. If we put a candle for every year, there’d be more wax than cake!
154. As a tree gets older it’s limbs and branches spread out in all directions. And just like a tree, every year that goes by for you means there are more and more people whose lives you’ve touched and made better. Thank you for being a wonderful father and a good man.
155. It’s your birthday! Time to grab a beer, blow out some candles, and let your family shower you with gifts and attention!
156. Happy birthday to the man who made so many of my birthdays special! Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me.
157. Even though we don’t see each other as much as we used to, I still rely on your advice and lessons to guide me through life. Thank you for always being my compass.
158. There’s no one else I’d rather have a beer with than my amazing father!
159. There is nothing I could say or any gift that I could give you that would equal all the things you done for me. Thank you so much.
160. Even though we may not talk on the phone much, know that you are often in my thoughts. I love you dad, and I can’t wait to see you again!
161. Today is your day dad. Your wish is our command. Just let us know how we can make your birthday perfect and we’ll get it done.
162. Thank you, for all the stories you read, all the lessons you taught, and all the patience you had. I love you. Happy birthday dad!
163. It’s your birthday so put down the phone, pick up a beer, and kick back!
164. I was going to get you an expensive gift but then I thought, what’s more valuable than the love of a child? Happy birthday dad, I love you from the bottom of my heart.
165. It’s because of you that I’m always striving to be better. Thank you dad for believing in me and always pushing me to do my best.
166. I just hope you know how much you’ve been a guiding figure in my life. Thanks for always steering me back on the right path.
167. Who needs an instruction manual for life when I have you! Happy birthday and thanks for all the great advice over the years!
168. Sure, I emptied your wallet growing up. But take some solace in the knowledge that now I have a kid, which means my wallet will be just as empty as yours was!
169. To my pops, who can fix anything. From cars, to sinks, to lawn mowers, and lights. If you can’t fix it, nobody can. Mostly because you destroy things beyond repair when you try to fix them!
170. Birthdays are for having fun, I hope your day is filled with what makes you happiest! Whether it’s relaxing and forgetting about the world or partying it up with friends. This day is for you dad, spend it how you want!
171. I have the best dad, and now my child has the best granddad. Happy birthday from me and your grandson. We love you.
172. The cake may be straining under the weight of the candles but you are as spry as ever pops. Happy birthday!
173. Happy birthday, I hope this next year in your life brings you all the happiness you could ask for!
174. I love that we spent more time together this past year. I hope next year we’ll get to spend just as much time together. Happy birthday dad!
175. Remember, age is a just a number. In your case a big number. But that doesn’t mean you can’t act half your age!
176. I’m so glad we got to spend your birthday together, I couldn’t be happier to have you as my father.
177. With scientific advances in medicine, people are living longer and long? You might live until 200! So live it up you young whippersnapper!
178. You taught me to be a good man. Not through your words, but through your actions.
179. To the best dad anyone could ask for. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
180. When I failed, you were there to pick me up and put me back on right path. I wouldn’t be where I am today without you. Happy birthday dad and thank you so much.
181. Another year older means another year of possibilities! I hope you achieve everything you want to this coming year.
182. You put up with me while growing up. That automatically qualifies you for dad of the century. Happy birthday and thank you for your vast amounts of patience!
183. Happy birthday, and may you have a hundred more!
184. I hope the rain keeps up all through your birthday. That way it won’t come down! How is that for a dad joke? Feel free to use that one.
185. Some of my most cherished childhood memories were of spending time with you. Happy birthday and thank you for making my childhood so special.
186. Happy birthday and thanks for loving me even though I keep doing dumb stuff!
187. Thanks for believing in me dad, I couldn’t have gotten to where I am today without you. I hope this birthday is your best ever.
188. We took care of everything for your birthday this year. We even remembered the fire extinguisher. You can never be too careful around so many candles!
189. I can never repay you for all the sacrifices you made to raise me, just know that I’ll pay it forward to my own child and make sure your grandchild will have the best life possible. Thank you, dad. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
190. Thank you for being the lighthouse that keeps me safe during the storms of life.
191. Thanks for always being there. Like when I was young and you would throw me up into the air and always catch me. You did always catch me, right? Right?
192. Happy birthday to our family’s own personal search engine. Thanks for always having an answer to any question we had!
193. I know your birthday will be a lot of fun, because you get to spend it with me!
194. Your words have guided me and your love has helped me grow into the person I am today. Happy birthday to the wisest and most caring dad a child could ask for.
195. Dad you are charming, intelligent, with a great sense of humor. I guess it really is true that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!
196. Growing up you were the best father a child could ask for. Now that I’m grown you are the best friend a person could ask for!
197. Thank you for showing your son what a real man should be. As I go through life, I hope I can be as good a man as you have been.
198. Everyone gets one dad, I’m so glad it was you!
199. If everyone could have an amazing father like I do, the world would be a much better place.
200. You work hard. Time to play hard. Happy birthday dad!
Looking for more happy birthday dad images?
Happy birthday wishes for your best friend – How about an amusing or touching message for your best friend?
Happy birthday wishes for your aunt – If you are looking for birthday wishes for relatives, like aunts, we’ve got you covered as well!
Happy birthday nephew – The best list of birthday wishes for nephews. With 200 birthday wishes you’ll be able to find the perfect birthday wish for your nephew.
Birthday wishes for daughters – Give your daughter the perfect birthday wish this year.
Filed Under: birthday wishes, family birthday wishes, immediate family birthday wishes
Your dad deserves the best, so celebrate his birthday by giving him one of our best birthday wishes for dad! From your very first memory, your dad has been your.
Having a father who loves you is one of the greatest blessings you can ever receive from life. Fathers are one of the most important and influential figures in the average person’s life, and that is why it becomes very important that we stop at nothing to let them know that we really love and appreciate their presence in our lives. And what better way to express your gratitude, love and appreciation for your father than on his birthday?!
On this page, we have oceans of some of the most awesome and touching birthday greetings that you can send to that great man in your life to contribute towards making his birthday celebration a merrier and cheerier occasion for him.
Happy Birthday to the best Dad.
Happy Birthday, Dad.
Happy Birthday, Dad.
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Happy Birthday, Dad. Your heart is made of gold.
Happy Birthday, Dad! | Birthday Wishes for your Father
Happy Birthday to Him! | Birthday Wishes for a Man
20 Amazing Birthday Cards you’d Send to your Dad
Father’s Day Wishes | A Day to Honor Dad
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
On your dad's birthday, give him a warm birthday message that he will cherish forever. Make him smile or let him know how much he means to.