Whether you're writing to a colleague, friend, or family member, we've “Wishing you good times, good health, and good friends beside you in.
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes and sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled together all of the retirement wishes from all over the internet. Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card.
Short Retirement Quotes
Inspirational Retirement Quotes
Retirement Quotes, Wishes & Sayings
Ventana Winds Retirement Community is a member of SLS Communities and offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services In Youngtown, Arizona.
Retirement Employee Boss Friend Coworker Colleague Best Wishes Poem 11x14 Unframed Matted Personalized Retirement Poetry Print For Retiree.
Last Updated: 14th August, 2019
Retirement Wishes for Colleagues: Instead of cliché greeting cards, flowers, gifts and emails, wish your colleagues a happy retired life by writing inspirational quotes on post-it notes. Stick them up on their desks on their last day of work. Follow it up by tagging them in cute tweets to say congratulations. Hop over to Pinterest and share a few funny pins about getting old. And when the time comes for a farewell speech to goodbye, make sure you use the right words to raise a toast that leaves a sweet aftertaste. Get the whole office together and take a group selfie to mark the end of a long career and a professional journey. Go on, pamper your retiring colleagues – let them retire with the most awesome memories.
1) Start listening to your heart… it’s the best gift you can give yourself when you retire. Congratulations.
2) Your retirement actually means that you got promoted to one of the best roles in your life. Congratulations.
3) All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
4) Morning coffees will finally be what they are meant to be – relaxed and de-stressing. Happy retirement.
5) Forget #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday – now you have all the time in the world to lie on a hammock and think about the beautiful memories of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
6) Retirement marks the end of working for someone else and the beginning of living for yourself. Congratulations.
7) Now you have no excuses for not having enough time for posting selfies with grandkids. Congratulations on retiring.
8) Retirement is your chance to be true to your own self. It is an opportunity to pick up forgotten hobbies and nurture the little kid within you. After all, it’s never too late to start living the life that you have always wanted to.
9) No more targets, no more goals, no more KPIs and no more meetings. All there’s left to do now is to unfurl all the happiness that life has in store. Congratulations on your retirement.
10) The lights have dimmed and the cameras have stopped rolling. Life has yelled Pack Up, but there’s still time until The End. Congratulations.
11) Retiring too soon can rust the mind while retiring too late can rust the body. Did you time your retirement well?
12) Relax and have fun, but don’t let retirement douse the fire in your belly. Farewell and goodbye.
13) Retirement is when life gives you the greatest reward there can ever be – peace of mind. Congratulations.
14) Retirement is the best time to spend all your savings – they aren’t going to be of much use later. Congratulations.
15) Retirement is an opportunity that life gives you to stop complaining about not having the time or chance to do what you always wanted. Congratulations.
16) Retirement is the only time when you can have a life without having a job. Congratulations.
17) No facades, fake smiles or charades – retirement is all about being who you are without a worry in the world. Congratulations.
18) Don’t worry about setting a budget for your retirement. Just focus on setting a timelines to fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations.
19) The first destination you should travel to after retirement is a beautiful, elusive island cut off from the rest of the world – it’s called Happiness. Congratulations.
20) The main course of your life has been amazing. Now finish it off with a classic dessert. Wish you a happy retirement.
21) Retirement is life’s way of giving you a second chance to turn over a new leaf.
22) Retiring is like falling in love for the first time. Thinking about it gives you butterflies in the stomach and you will never know how it feels until you actually retire. Happy retirement.
23) It’s okay to be sad about your retirement, but it is much better to be happier about the awesome days that lie ahead. Congratulations.
24) Retirement is life biggest irony – you’ll get bored soon and start looking for jobs to do.
25) You may have got many promotions throughout your career, but the best perks of your life star now as you spend more time with your friends and family. Congratulations on retiring.
26) Don’t retire with regrets of what you couldn’t do. Retire with ambitions of what you will do now. Congratulations.
27) Just because the word tire is a part of retire, it doesn’t mean you actually have to tire of life. Have an awesome retirement.
28) Stock up with lots of drinks, good music and delicious food – the biggest party of your life is about to start. Happy retirement.
29) The best things in life come unplanned or unexpected. So why plan for retirement? Congratulations.
30) Retirement is the moment when all your favorite colleagues turn into your best friends.
31) Retirement is when you finally stop listening to your boss and start listening to your heart. Congratulations.
32) Retirement is life’s biggest irony. You’ve got all the free time in the world to do whatever you like, but your aging body will probably refuse to do most of those things. Have fun!
33) Retirement is not about giving up, losing yourself, slowing down or feeling old. Retirement is about enjoying the longest holiday of life. Farewell.
34) Planning for retirement is like planning your first ever date. No matter how meticulously you plan, nothing will actually happen according to plan but you’ll still love it. Congratulations.
35) Life tends to give happiness in installments – the biggest and best one being right up ahead. Congratulations on retiring.
36) Retirement is like turning eighteen – you can’t figure out whether you’re young or old. Congratulations.
37) Retirement is the epilogue of your life. Write it well. Congratulations.
38) Thanks for everything you’ve done for your colleagues and the company. Decades of hard work have finally culminated into a beautiful feeling called retirement.
39) Pre-retirement means 9 to 5 under your boss. Post-retirement means 9 to 5 under your wife. Farewell.
40) People retire because they reach a certain age, but businessmen like you can retire because they’ve reached the zenith of success. Congratulations.
We have suggestions on what to write in a retirement card and 30 retirement messages to help you congratulate them! Best wishes on your next adventure! You've been A colleague like you is irreplaceable. Happy.
Some people just know how to bring out the best in others. You are this type of coworker! Thank you for everything you did. Good bye and good luck!
Now as you retire, we are missing our great colleague at work. Wishing you a stress-free life full of success and happiness!
A successful team is a group of many hands but of one mind. We were glad to work with a boss like you and wish you a happy retirement!
Your life's work has made a difference! Knowing that have a relaxing retirement.
Wishing a very special person a fulfilling retirement. May your new journey be filled with joy!
You made this a great place to work! We will miss your smiling face, and hope that you'll visit us when you have time. Farewell partner!
Thanks for making our work life much easier and funny. Now you can unwind your mind and spend some time with your family and best friends. May you get the best of everything in life.
You was the best co-worker anyone could ever wish for! I'm sure you will meet new challenges with your usual optimism. You will certainly be missed here.
As your career comes to an end, please know that your influence carries on. Countless lives have been impacted through the knowledge you have imparted. Hoping your retirement is everything you ever dreamed it could be.
You have done a super job at the company. Thanks for everything. Hope you'll enjoy every minute of your retirement. You will be missed, but never forgotten.
Retirement ads 5 days to your weekend! Enjoy it!
Thank you for all of your dedication. Now you can relax and enjoy the scenery around you!
You have worked so hard for this day to come and have done such a wonderful job. May you have a relaxing retirement, knowing that your life's work has made a difference!
Best wishes for a fun-filled but relaxing retirement. I'll think of you often. But now forget all meetings and worries - it's your day!
If you have a beloved colleague retiring soon, you'll likely want to find a way to The best retirement wishes are heartfelt and will leave the recipient smiling.