As the year progresses, we both have grown up together. On this special day, I always pray to god for you & me that, I want a brother like you in.
Say “happy birthday brother!” by choosing the perfect wishes from our collection of 125 happy birthday wishes for brothers. Brothers can be some of the greatest and most loved people in our lives and it is only suitable to send happy birthday wishes to brothers which fully express the love and affection that we have for our brothers. If you happen to be lucky enough to have a brother and have stumbled upon this website, then you have the perfect recipe for selecting just the perfect birthday wishes for a brother. There are numerous ways that you could say happy birthday brother and here you will find a large selection. It’s sometimes not so easy to find the right words to sincerely wish a happy birthday to brothers and it is our wish that you will find the perfect birthday wishes for brothers right here.
This collection includes 1) birthday wishes for brothers, 2) happy birthday brother images, 3) birthday wishes for younger brothers, 4) birthday wishes for elder brothers, 5) happy birthday brother quotes and 6) funny birthday wishes for brothers. We hope this collection helps you to send your brother birthday wishes which will truly express what you want to say to him. Which birthday wish is perfect for your brother?
Here is a wide variety of happy birthday wishes for brother, ranging from loving Best Wedding Card Messages For Sister Ideas Little Brother Quotes, I Love My.
1. Before you go out today, make sure your pockets are empty. It’s your day to have others treat you! I hope you enjoy your birthday, dear brother.
2. For your birthday, I wish that every mirror in the world would vanish so you wouldn’t know that you are getting older (except for your ever-increasing wisdom, of course.) Happy Birthday!
3. Dear brother, a piece of wisdom for you on your birthday: age is a number and should be unlisted! Happy Birthday!
4. As the true and good-hearted brother that I am, I have remembered your birthday and forgotten your age.
5. Dear brother, though you are no longer young you are still immature! Happy birthday to someone who is always young-at-heart.
6. Don’t regret the grey hairs on your head. Aging is a privilege granted to a select few.
7. Writing this message is a pleasure for me because I’m the very lucky sister that gets to send birthday wishes to a wonderful brother. I hope you have a very special day!
8. Do you know why I hate birthday greetings? Because I always have to tell a bunch of lies. Oh by the way, “Dear brother, you are so sweet. You are the sweetest man I have ever met." Happy Birthday!
9. You are the best man on earth and such a perfect brother. Though I have to say that today I’m glad we’re not in the same place because I know you like to hit me. Happy Birthday to my bully of a brother!
10. Today on your birthday, let the fun begin! We’ll bathe in champagne, eat birthday cakes iced with gold, and eat only the most expensive foods. No harm in wishing for something spectacular for a spectacular brother!
11. Happy birthday, or whatever.
12. Okay, you need to stop getting older because it reminds me of how I’m getting older. So just cut it out! Happy Birthday, bro!
13. I know that I’ve been a role model to you for your entire life, so on your birthday I just want to say, “You’re welcome.” Happy Birthday brother!
14. I’ve learned so much from you over the years, like how to get away with staying out late, how to make mom and dad mad, and how to tell on your siblings. I can’t wait to see what you teach me this year! Happy Birthday.
15. Brother, if you were a bear, I’d want to be a tree. If you were a fish, I’d want to be the sea. If you were a flower, I’d want to be a leaf. But you’re just you, and I’m just me. Happy Birthday!
16. Hey man. So. I just wanted to say, like. You know. Um. Happy Birthday. Yeah. That.
A huge collection of the best happy birthday wishes for brothers, including funny birthday wishes, short messages, and birthday quotes for brothers.
Whether you want something heart-touching or funny, or you want something specifically for your older or younger brother (or even brother-in-law), you'll find an extensive range of sentiments on this page that you can use to wish your brother all the best for his birthday.
The collection including long messages you could write in a card, short ones you could post on facebook, and "happy birthday brother" images that you could choose to send him!
Funny WishesShort WishesHeart-touching WishesB'day QuotesTo Younger BroTo Elder BroFrom SisterTo Brother-in-lawBelated Wishes
Use the quick-links above to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of birthday wishes for brothers.
Last updated: February 22, 2019
If your relationship with your brother is based on teasing and jokes, then these next funny birthday wishes for brothers might be just the right tone to wish your brother all the best on his birthday and to give him a laugh too!
Happy birthday bro! May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows!
Happy birthday brother! They say that the older you get, the smarter you become. But as we keep on doing the same stupid things we did as kids, I guess we are the exception to that rule.
Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming... and reminds me a lot of myself!
Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday brother! Although I'm really not sure why we're celebrating you when it was mom who did all the hard work.
It's remarkable how long we've put up with each other. Happy Birthday.
You're turning a perfect age. Old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy Birthday!
You're finally 21! Now you can legally do all those things that you've been doing since you were 16! Happy birthday!
No matter how serious life gets, you've got to have that one person you can be completely stupid with. So glad I've got you bro! Have a brilliant birthday!
A wise man once said, "Forget about your past, you cannot change it". I'd like to add: "Forget about your present, I didn't get you one".
I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.
I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday and then I remembered that you already have me. You're welcome. Happy birthday!
The funny thing about you is that even though you age, your maturity level always stay the same! Happy birthday brother!
You asked for it... here is "nothing". You're welcome! Happy birthday.
Wishing a happy birthday to my favorite brother of all time - I know you're my only brother, but still. You're the best I could ask for all year round.
Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy! Happy Birthday!
Top of page
In this section you'll find a large range of short and simple birthday wishes for brothers, perfect for writing in a greeting card message or posting to his facebook page.
Happy birthday to my brother. Here's to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Happy birthday!
Happy birthday to such a great brother, I hope you have a fun day today!
Happy birthday to the coolest brother! The day is brighter and more fun when you're around.
Happy birthday to the best brother in the world! Have a fantastic day!
Hooray it's your birthday! Probably the only thing that we didn't have to share as kids! Today it's all about you - have fun and enjoy your special day!
Happy birthday bro! Congratulations on another trip around the sun!
No matter what happens in life, never give up on chasing your dreams! You've got this bro! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! My childhood would have been so boring without you to share it with. Thanks for all the awesome adventures we've been on, and I can't wait for the many more fun times to come... starting with celebrating your birthday!
Happy birthday bro! I feel blessed to have a brother and buddy rolled into one. May your special day be loaded with happiness and love.
On your birthday I wish you lots of joy, fun, happiness, love, and all that stuff that doesn't cost a thing... Have a good one!
Happy birthday to my brilliant brother - today we celebrate you! I hope you have a great day and that the coming year is the best yet!
Congratulations on your birthday. Wishing you a truly fabulous day.
I hope you have a spectacular birthday bro, you deserve it!
Another adventure-filled year awaits you, I hope you enjoy it to the full! Happy birthday brother!
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many blessings.
Many happy returns on your birthday! Have a great day.
Happy birthday to my best buddy and brother! I hope you have a good one.
Wishing you all the best on your birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy birthday bro! I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see all the adventures we're going to have together this year!
Have a great birthday and enjoy the celebrations, you deserve it!
Is your brother far away from you? Send birthday wishes from a distance to your brother with this sweet birthday message.
Although we're far apart you're never far from my thoughts. Sending you birthday wishes across the miles! I hope you have a great day!
Top of page
Feeling sentimental and want to thank your brother for being there for you throughout your life? These heart-touching birthday wishes will help you find the words to express just how much your brother means to you.
Happy birthday to you! It's the day to celebrate how amazing you are and to let you know that I'm so grateful to have you as my brother and buddy. I hope you have a great day!
I hope you have a brilliant birthday brother, and that this next year is full of exciting opportunities! Keep reaching for those stars, I believe in you!
You truly are an inspiration and role model to me. Thanks for being an amazing brother and friend. I hope you have a brilliant birthday!
There's never a dull moment with you in the house, thanks for all the fun and laughter you bring into our lives! May your birthday be full of joy, and may the year ahead be your best one yet! Happy birthday!
Live your life to the full, every bit of it. Don't let fear keep you from doing things you've been longing to do. I'm here to cheer you on! Happy birthday, and may all your dreams come true!
You're a little piece of my childhood that will always be with me. I'm so glad I have someone like you in my life. May we share and make many more memories together, starting with your birthday!
If only everyone had an amazing brother like you! The world would be a much better place. Happy birthday!
You are one of the nicest and most genuine people I know. I'm glad that we're not just brothers, but that we're also best of friends! Happy birthday!
I'm so thankful to have a brother like you to share life's ups and downs with. Thanks for always being there for me and making each day so much fun! I hope you have a very happy birthday!
I hope this next year is smooth sailing. You deserve a break! Best of wishes to you as you celebrate your birthday, and here's to a bright future.
Happy birthday to my awesome brother! The world is a better place with you in it.
Happy birthday dear brother! May you live all the days of your life, each second, each minute, and every day, to the fullest. And may you be showered with blessings and good fortune your whole life through.
Even though we don't see each other every day, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you...just like you've always been there for me. Happy birthday!
These heart-touching quotes are a great starting place for writing sentimental birthday wishes for your brother.
Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.
To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
~ Clara Ortega
Don't just count your years, make your years count.
~ George Meredith
Top of page
A collection of birthday quotes for brothers, expressing the joy, laughter, and mischief brothers can bring to our lives! Including inspirational brother quotes, funny birthday quotes for brothers, sweet poems, and religious quotes about brothers too.
Most people consider a sibling to be their first friend, and these beautiful quotes about brothers highlight how special and precious these sibling relationships are.
The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.
Because I have a brother, I'll always have a friend.
A brother is a friend given by nature.
~ Jean Baptiste Legouve
Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
There's no buddy like a brother.
Because brothers don't let each other wander in the dark alone.
~ Jolene Perry
Never hold resentments for the person who tells you what you need to hear; count them among your truest, most caring, and valuable friends.
~ Mike Norton
Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
~ Hindu Proverb
You and I are brothers. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up... after I finish laughing!
I smile because you're my brother, and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
My brother is worth a thousand of your friends.
~ Cersei Lannister (Game Of Thrones)
Brothers make the best friends.
Brothers are what best friends can never be.
These quotes reflect on the role of brothers throughout our childhood.
A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other - they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
~ Leonardo DiCaprio
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."
~ Harmon Kellebrew
When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he's coming at me with a wet dish towel.
~ Dan Pearce
The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.
~ Garrison Keillor
We didn't even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
~ Winnie the Pooh
They say that not matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood.
~ Karen White
Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it's like to have been brought up the way you were.
~ Betsy Cohen
It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!
These next quotes try to define "what is a brother" and the role a brother plays in family life.
Brother: a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.
Brothers get dirty, play catch, defend & protect, laugh, imagine, build forts, tell secrets, invent, ride bicycles, sell lemonade, catch bugs, build Lego, wrestle, have sleepovers, misbehave, play cars, day dream, climb trees, hold hands, count the stars, fight, build sandcastles; together.
Siblings (n.) a combination of a best friend and a pain in the neck. They might be the most annoying people around you but you still love them endlessly.
I'm the oldest, I make the rules. I'm in the middle, I'm the reason we have rules. I'm the youngest the rules don't apply to me.
What strange creatures brothers are!
~ Jane Austen
He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.
~ Gregg Levoy
Some people don't believe in super-heroes. But they haven't met my brother.
These next quotes are more sentimental, and talk about the connection and love we feel for our brothers.
Like branches on a tree... we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain as one.
Love between brothers is messy, loud, rough, sweet, fierce, fun, unique, forever.
A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.
Brothers aren't simply close; brothers are knit together.
~ Robert Rivers
There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.
~ Astrid Alauda
Half the time when brothers wrestle, it's just an excuse to hug each other.
~ James Patterson
Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue.
~ Byron Pulsifer
My brother may not be always by my side, but he's always in my heart.
Use these short poems and verses to wish your brother a cute happy birthday in a greeting card message.
You really are a superstar,
the world's best ever bro,
Cool, good-looking, clever too...
it runs in the family, you know!
Of all the toys I have to play,
I'd choose my brothers any day.
Sees you at your best, sees you at your worst.
Sees you come last, sees you come first.
Sees your lows, sees your highs.
But through all of this, he always stands by.
All for one and one for all,
My brother and my friend,
What fun we have,
The time we share,
Brothers 'til the end.
These next quotes about brothers are religious in nature, and celebrate the role of brothers in our lives.
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
~ Proverbs 17:17
I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
Look how good and how pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
~ Psalm 133:1
Top of page
It's typical to have a love-hate relationship with your younger brother, but I'm sure at heart you do care a lot about him! These next birthday wishes for brothers are perfect for saying happy birthday to your little brother and are a mix of sentimental and funny wishes.
In life "you have to appreciate the little things", so on this day I appreciate you my little bro, even though you're usually so annoying! Hope you have a great birthday!
Happy birthday little brother! Please don't tell anyone how old you are this year because then you'll give away my age too!
It's your birthday today, and I'm once again reminded how old I'm getting. Oh well - enjoy your day!
You may not be getting any younger, but at least you're still younger than me. Happy birthday little bro!
I know that I've been a role model to you for your entire life, so on your birthday I just want to say, "You're welcome!" Happy Birthday little brother!
Wait! You're how old!? Excuse me, I need to go see a therapist. You just reminded me how old I am! Happy birthday little bro!
I used to have a sweet, cute, little brother. Now I have you. I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong. Happy Birthday!
I just want you to know that I'm looking out for you today and always will, little brother. Happy birthday!
I really think the universe has so many great things in store for you little bro! Have a great birthday and a great year ahead!
Sometimes you drive me crazy, but I promise I do love you! Happy birthday my cute little bro. Life just wouldn't be the same without you!
Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.
~ Winnie the Pooh
As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
~ Winnie the Pooh
Happy birthday to my little brother! Mom said it would happen one day and she was right - you're hardly annoying at all anymore!
Hope you have a blast on your birthday little bro!
Top of page
Birthday wishes for your elder brother so you can wish him all the best on his birthday, and remind him that he'll always be older than you are! But don't worry, there are some sentimental, nice birthday wishes for big brothers too!
As your younger sibling, it's only right for me to remind you on your birthday that you're still older than me. Ha!
When I reach your age I'll still be younger than you, you dinosaur! Happy birthday!
I've learned so much from you over the years, like how to get away with staying out late, how to not make mom and dad mad. I can't wait to see what you teach me this year! Happy Birthday.
You're not getting older... just more distinguished! Happy Birthday!
We thought we would put the right amount of candles on your cake this year, but we quickly ran out of space! Happy Birthday to my older brother!
Damn you're so old your first pet must have been a dinosaur! Happy birthday older bro!
Happy Birthday brother! Thanks for doing everything wrong first.
They say, "If you don't do wild things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old." Somehow I don't think that will be a problem for you! Happy birthday to my wild big brother!
Thank you for being my protector all these years. One day I hope I can return the favor. Happy Birthday big bro!
To my super brother! You might not wear a cape, but you are a hero to me! Thanks for always looking out for me and making our childhood so much fun! Happy birthday!
May you feel much joy and excitement on your birthday! I know I do, knowing that you will always be older than me! Happy birthday from your little sister!
My dear brother, thank you for being a brilliant mentor and friend rolled into one! I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with joy and delight!
It's the day when I remind you that I'm younger than you and I always will be! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy big brother. Thanks for keeping mom and dad so busy dealing with your antics when we were kids so that I was never punished!
Top of page
These birthday wishes for brother from sister try to capture the special relationship between brothers and sisters. Perfect for putting in a greeting card message when you can't quite express in your own words how much your brother means to you.
Happy Birthday to the brother who is always there for me come rain or shine. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you! Hope you have a great birthday today, you deserve the best!
There are some things in life that get better with age. And you, my brother, are one of them! Have a great birthday!
Happy birthday dear brother. Thanks for always believing in me and cheering me on in life! I hope you have a brilliant day and an awesome year!
The only thing better than having you as my brother is my children having you as their uncle. Happy birthday!
I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone. Happy birthday bro!
Hang on, just how did you grow up so fast? I still remember playing in the park, sharing ice creams, all our little fights, and all the fun we had growing up together! They were such special days. I hope you have an amazing birthday today, and that you grab every opportunity life brings you to shine! Happy birthday!
May your birthday be sprinkled with fun and laughter. Have a great day!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest person I know! Have an awesome day and may it be full of many blessings!
These next are funny birthday wishes for brother from sisters.
Amazing, awesome, smart, funny - wait, who are we talking about? Oh sorry, that was me. But you're pretty cool too, bro. Have a very great birthday!
My dear brother, science says that women live longer than men. Since you'll have less birthdays than me, I hope each one of them is extra special. You're welcome. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday bro! I'm just here for some cake.
Just like a fine wine, we get better with age. Okay, technically, we just feel better about our age when we drink lots of wine, so that's why I bought you some for your birthday! Happy birthday, brother!
My brother has an awesome sister. True story.
And here are some beautiful quotes about brothers and sisters.
Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.
~ Suzie Huitt
After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers.
~ Terri Guillemets
There can be no companion better than a brother and there can be no friend better than a sister.
What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.
~ Esther Friesner
Brothers and Sisters.
Peas in a pod,
Bumps on a log,
Bugs in a rug,
Birds of a feather,
Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.
~ Robert Brault
Top of page
A mix of heart-felt and funny birthday wishes for brother-in-laws, so you can wish your brother-by-another-mother all the best for his birthday!
Happy birthday to my brother-in-law and best buddy! I hope you have a great day!
Wishing you a year full of success and happiness. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday to a great friend and brother-in-law! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy birthday to the best brother-in-law! The family gatherings are a lot more fun since you joined the family!
Happy birthday brother-in-law, I hope this next year is even better than the last!
To my brother-in-law, I wish all the best for your birthday.
Happy birthday to my brother-from-another-mother. Hope it's a great one!
Happy birthday! Time to eat, drink, and be merry!
Happy birthday to the best uncle and brother-in-law a family could ask for!
I know our family is a bit weird, but we are happy you are a part of it. Happy birthday brother-in-law!
Top of page
Uh-oh, did you miss your brother's birthday? Make amends with one of these belated birthday wishes for brothers. Remember, it's better late than never!
I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who's here with you today? That's right! Me. Happy birthday bro!
I thought I would leave you a while to come to terms with your age before sending your birthday card this year. You're welcome. Happy Belated Birthday!
I may have forgotten your birthday, but at least I remembered that I forgot!
I promise this card isn't late. It is intentionally arriving after your birth-day, because I think you deserve a whole birth-month. Happy Birth-month!
I didn't really forget your special day, I just figured you deserved more than one. Happy Belated Birthday!
You know what they say about birthday wishes - better late than never! Happy birthday bro!
Happy Birthday! (Leave it to me to say the right thing at the wrong time.) I hope you had a good one!
Oh crap! I missed your birthday! I wish I had a great excuse like I was busy saving the world or something, but unfortunately not. Sorry for being a terrible sibling! I hope it was a good one!
I didn't really forget your birthday. I just wanted to help you prolong the celebrations! Happy belated birthday!
Click here for our complete belated birthday wishes collection.
Top of page
Still looking for just the right message? Maybe you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? Find the perfect birthday wish for your brother on one of these pages:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesBelatedBible VerseBirthday Prayer
Happy birthday brother images, quotes, big brother, little brother, funny, etc. Happy birthday to the best brother that I will cherish forever.
1. “My favorite brother in the world, and my only brother, I wish you a very happy birthday.”
2. “The childhood memories that we share are something no one can take away from us – besides old age. Happy birthday!”
3. “To the old man that I call my brother. I hope you have a great birthday filled with love and happiness.”
4. “I don’t like to be too sentimental, but today is your birthday and you have always been my rock that I can lean on when I need advice. Happy birthday and many more to come.”
5. “There is no other day that I am happier to call you my brother than today, your birthday.”
6. “Happy Birthday to you! It’s that day that we all remember just how special you are.”
7. “My mother’s second favorite child. May today be the best birthday of your life.”
8. “When we grew up, it was awesome to fight, cry and argue all of the time. I wouldn’t change those moments for anything. I love you and happy birthday.”
9. “Birthdays come and go, but to your family, every day you’re here is a gift.”
10. “I am proud to call you my brother. Happy birthday.”
11. “There is no other day like today – your birthday – that puts a smile on my face.”
12. “There comes a time when birthday meanings diminish, but not with my brother – every birthday of his is special.”
13. “Bro! Happy Birthday. May today be filled with fun and laughter.”
14. “You are the best brother and role model a person could ever ask for.”
15. “You have brought so much love and happiness into this family. Happy Birthday.”
16. “Happy Birthday to the loving brother that has caused mayhem since he was born.”
17. “You deserve only the best from this birthday to your last.”
18. “I am proud that you are my brother and that on your birthday, you’ll have a drink with me.”
19. “Enjoy today – you deserve it, old man.”
20. “Your birthday comes but once a year, but you never let us forget it!!”
21. “My childhood would have been impossible without you by my side.”
22. “God gives us gifts every day, but no gift has been as loyal and precise as my brother. Happy Birthday.”
23. “When I told mom and dad to take you back to the hospital, I am glad they didn’t listen.”
24. “Siblings have a bond that no one else can share. Happy Birthday.”
25. “A million miles away, I still woke up today with a smile on my face trying to find the right way to wish you a happy birthday.”
26. “My wonderful brother, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday.”
27. “There are not many brothers that can call their sibling a best friend, but I am one of them. Happy birthday, my best friend.”
28. “Let’s drink to your birthday and the memories that you will create this coming year.”
29. “Even when I feel like I want to punch you in the head, I am happy to call you my brother. Happy birthday.”
30. “I was all ready to say something mean to you today. Then I realized it’s your birthday. Happy birthday!!!”
31. “I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I do know today is a very special brother’s birthday.”
32. “Today will come and go, but you will always be my favorite brother.”
33. “Sometimes, I wish I had a sister, but then I remember how great my brother is and smile.”
34. “I am lucky to share this birthday with you.”
35. “May all of your birthday wishes come true on this glorious day.”
36. “A toast to my brother that has always had my back even when we have fought all day long.”
37. “I may not always tell you I love you and am proud of you, but it’s your birthday, so let’s get drunk and forget all of the sappy stuff.”
38. “As your sister, you have driven me crazy more times than I can count, but you have always been my protector. I love you. Happy Birthday.”
39. “Birthday wishes are here to bring you hope and excitement for another glorious year of being you.”
40. “Would you be mad if I ate all of your birthday cake? Really. I need to know! Happy Birthday, big bro.”
41. “Even if I had a chance to pick another brother, I would always pick you. Happy Birthday.”
42. “There was a time when mom and dad asked if I wanted to exchange you for another brother or sister, but I was nice and said “no.” Never forget that on your birthday when you have enough money to buy us both drinks!”
43. “There are a lot of parts of my childhood I would love to replace, but none of them includes you. Happy birthday.”
44. “None of the words I can say will ever let you know just how lucky I am to have a brother like you. Happy birthday!”
45. “I make you laugh. You make me cry. This is the cycle of life, but on your birthday, I hope that we both smile and remember how special we are to each other.”
46. “It’s your birthday. So, strap on your helmet and let’s go party together.”
47. “Every day with you is filled with happiness and a little craziness. Happy birthday, buddy.”
48. “We may fight and argue, but today is your very special birthday, so today will we hug and laugh.”
49. “I wish you another loving birthday and a healthy year.”
50. “Year after year, I watch you grow into a man that I am proud to call my brother.”
51. “When I cry, you make me laugh. When I am sad, you put a smile on my face. I am the luckiest sister in the world to have a brother like you. Happy Birthday.”
52. “It’s party time. Let’s go out and do something extra special for your birthday – drinks are on me.”
53. “When I look into my brother’s eyes, I see wisdom and old age. Happy Birthday, gramps.”
54. “It’s not every day that an old man like you gets older. Happy Birthday!”
55. “The years seem to fly by, but I am happy that they slow down near your birthday, so we can spend time together.”
56. “There aren’t the right words to say to express how grateful I am that you are my brother.”
57. “It’s time to revert back to a child and have a day filled with fun!”
58. “It’s your birthday, so let’s party – but don’t tell mom.”
59. “I cherish every memory with you, especially your birthday. Today, I will cherish especially.”
60. “There are no gifts in the world that would equal the amount of joy you bring the world on your birthday.”
61. “Happy birthday to the brother that brought color and happiness into the world.”
62. “The world was a darker, colorless place until the day you were born. On your birthday, remember just how special you truly are.”
63. “The memories of our childhood are always fresh in my mind, reminding me how awesome it is to be a brother.”
64. “The best man that I know is my brother. Happy birthday.”
65. “Today is your birthday and I forgot to buy you a card, but I did leave you money on the table!”
66. “What can I say? You’re my brother and today is your birthday, so get up and let’s party.”
67. “It’s your 30th birthday and no matter how many times you tell me, I still think you’re getting old.”
68. “Happy 20th. This birthday is a tease. You’re a man in the eyes of the law, but you still can’t drink for another year!”
69. “It seems like yesterday I was crying because I wasn’t the only child anymore. Now, I am crying because it’s my brother’s birthday.”
70. “Your birthday is a time to remember and rejoice.”
71. “Happy Birthday to the brother that taught me to keep my chin up and fight when your back is against the wall.”
72. “It’s hard to express your feelings for your brother, but on their birthday, tell them you love them and how special they are. I love you, bro. Happy Birthday.”
73. “At first, I thought today was like any other day, but then I remembered it is your birthday. Happy birthday!”
74. “The honor of calling you my brother is amplified on today because it’s a very special day – happy birthday.”
75. “All of the cake in the world doesn’t express how much happiness you bring to our family. Happy birthday!”
76. “You have always been a good friend, but you’re an even better brother. Happy birthday.”
77. “I like to pick on you and tease you, but the truth is, the day you were born, mom told me I was her favorite.”
78. “I always thought that you would live until you’re 100, and you’re almost there – happy birthday.”
79. “Happy birthday to my best friend and brother.”
80. “A brother’s love is one that is disguised in arguments and disagreements and unending love. Happy birthday.”
81. “Today is your birthday, and I want you to know that I cherish each birthday I spend with you.”
82. “Do you remember our old days when we used to hate each other’s birthday because we wouldn’t get presents? I still hate when you get presents, but since today is your birthday, here is a present from me.”
83. “You may be only one person, but to me, you’re the best brother anyone could ever have. Happy birthday.”
84. “Another year has passed and now it’s time to spend your birthday getting drunk!”
85. “I grow up a little each year, but you’ll always be my big brother. Happy birthday.”
86. “What do you tell the best brother in the world on his birthday?”
87. “I thought of something witty to say, but I will be nice since it is your birthday. Have a great day!”
88. “The day is still so fresh and new, but you, you’re getting old as each birthday passes.”
89. “Who needs to have a party when every day is a new adventure with your brother? Happy birthday.”
90. “I would dress up as a clown and sing happy birthday to you, but I am scared of clowns, so I will just write you this text instead.”
91. “We were young yesterday just like we’re young today. Happy birthday!”
92. “You’ve become a great man and on your birthday it’s my job to remind you that your life has changed your family’s lives for the better.”
93. “The moment you were born, you held a very special place in my heart and soul.”
94. “There are never two souls that are as connected as a brother’s and his sibling – happy birthday.”
95. “We may fight every year, but today is all about you. Happy birthday, buddy.”
96. “You deserve everything in the world – and more. Happy birthday.”
97. “Simple words can’t express how happy I am to spend this birthday with you.”
98. “Thank you for being my loving and caring brother. Happy birthday.”
99. “Can we just stop the fighting for one day, so I can spend this day with you? Happy birthday.”
100. “It’s your birthday and guess what? I am still bigger than you.”
101. “You may turn older every year on your birthday, but to your family, we still remember when you were small and cute.”
102. “In the eyes of everyone else, you’re getting older. To me, you’re still the young soul I remember from my childhood.”
103. “You’re the most loving and caring brother a sister could ever ask for. Happy birthday.”
104. “It’s your birthday – a time of happiness and rejoice!”
105. “Hey! You may have overlooked the fact that it’s your birthday, but I never will. Happy birthday.”
106. “The time has come to be honest with you. You were delivered by the mailman, and we have no idea what day you were really born.”
107. “Sometimes, I try and forget that you fell from outer space and are alien. Today isn’t the day you were born, but it is the day you invaded earth.”
108. “Ah! It’s your birthday and I had to remind mom to buy you a cake.”
109. “Do you think that it would be okay if I told the world really how old you are this year?”
110. “It’s your birthday, so quick, get up and run out of the house before I start singing to you.”
111. “I may joke around a lot, but I am serious when I say that you are the best brother a person can have. Happy birthday.”
112. “Sweet birthday wishes to you.”
113. “My warmest wishes on this truly special day. Happy birthday and many more to come.”
114. “You are the glue that strengthens our family as each birthday passes. Today, we’re stronger and happier than ever because you are here with us.”
115. “Every brother is special to someone, but to me, you’re the best brother a person could ask for. Happy birthday.”
116. “How many birthdays have passed now? Shhh. I won’t tell anyone your age. Happy 373727th!”
117. “Your life has brought endless happiness to the world. Happy birthday.”
118. “Today is the day that I thank God for sending me the best brother in the world.”
119. “No brother in the world deserves a bigger “happy birthday” than you.”
120. “People always say how special their brothers are to them, but they have no idea what a real brother like you is like. Happy birthday.”
121. “Through thick and thin, you have always been by my side. I am proud to call you my brother on your birthday.”
122. “I wanted a puppy instead of a brother, and I still do, but happy birthday!”
123. “One day you will look back on these days and remember that I always cherished you in my heart as the best brother a person could ever have. Best wishes on your big day.”
124. “It may be too early, but sooner or later, I will have to tell you just how great of a brother you are – especially on your birthday.”
125. “Brothers and sisters are supposed to fight, but we’ve been lucky to be best friends. Happy birthday, bestie.”
126. “Who needs a best friend when they have a brother as amazing as you? Happy B-day!”
127. “It’s your B-day and all I can think about is how good your birthday cake will taste.”
128. “You put up with me when no one else in the world wanted to. Happy birthday.”
129. “Hey, hey, hey. It’s your birthday!”
130. “Many birthdays come and go, but I will forever cherish your birthday.”
131. “I hope that this birthday will make you a little wiser, but we both know that won’t happen.”
132. “For your birthday, I wish that you would grow up and start paying me to be your sibling. I come at a price, you know.”
133. “Your birthday wish should be to send your little brother (me) on vacation.”
134. “Every day that you wake up and smell the fresh air is a good day. Happy birthday, buddy.”
135. “My brother, my buddy. I remember when you used to tell me that you’ll never grow old, but on your birthday, I want to tell you that you’re already going bald.”
136. “Another year filled with fun and adventure awaits my brother on this wonderful birthday.”
137. “I want to go out and have so much fun tonight with my brother on his birthday.”
138. “You may want a million things on your birthday, but I want you to have a day filled with love and happiness.”
139. “Tequila and a beer. That is what I will be saying tonight to the bartender that will help me get my brother drunk on his birthday.”
140. “You just got a year older and a year wiser, but I am still smarter than you.”
141. “The new year just puts you ahead of the family as being the smarter and wiser brother.”
142. “A big present. A big hug. I’m not sure what I should give my brother on his birthday because he has given me everything.”
143. “There isn’t a birthday bash big enough to invite all of the people that you have touched in your life to celebrate your birthday.”
144. “Another year, another gray hair. One day, you will look as handsome as me, but not today. Not on your birthday.”
145. “We used to play superheroes as kids, but now, you are the one defying age and still as strong as superman.”
146. “Remember playing cops and robbers when we were younger? You used to always capture the bad guy (me), but it looks like I just stole another year of your life. Happy birthday.”
147. “The days pass and we are left with the warm memories of our childhood as we would fight and bicker every time your birthday came around. This year, my present to you is silence and happiness.”
148. “It’s your birthday. It’s your birthday. It’s your birthday! Happy birthday to the best brother a brother could ask for in life.”
149. “Life is filled with uncertainty, but you have always been the one person I could rely on. Happy birthday.”
150. “Your birthday is all about you. Relax, enjoy the day, and be happy for another year of life.”
151. “Life goes by so fast, so take the time to enjoy your birthday like no other day.”
152. “As your older brother, I am supposed to be a role model, but you have shown me true strength throughout my life. I look up to you little brother. Happy birthday.”
153. “Strength and courage was shown to me by my younger brother. Today, we celebrate his birthday with a smile on our faces.”
154. “There is nothing that has ever made mom and dad smile the way you did when you were born. Happy birthday.”
155. “It’s not often that a special person is brought into this world, but your birthday is one of those days.”
156. “As twins, we share an amazing birthday. But, for me, this day is the day I met my true best friend – you.”
157. “Sweet and tough. That is my brother even on his birthday.”
158. “All the wishes in the world go to you today on your big day.”
159. “I know you hate getting older, but today is the day you are truly old!”
160. “Age is only a number – unless you’re my brother – damn you’re old today.”
161. “My gentle giant of a brother. Happy birthday.”
162. “Remember, your birthday was written in the stars.”
163. “There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of my brother. Today, it’s his very special birthday.”
164. “The birthday that you share with the world brings more happiness than you’ll ever know.”
165. “Don’t be nervous. Don’t be scared. It’s your birthday, and that’s all age looking back at you in the mirror.”
166. “Mirrors don’t lie – you’re old. Happy birthday.”
167. “I just checked my calendar, and guess what? It’s your birthday. Happy birthday.”
168. “Every dream that you dream tonight will come true. Have a great birthday.”
169. “Opening a present every day is the same as having a younger brother like you: neither get old even on their birthday.”
170. “Happy birthday. It’s your birthday! Don’t you remember, or are you too drunk?”
171. “Brother, you’re teeth are big and green. Brother, you are big and mean. Brother, I almost forgot – happy birthday.”
172. “The stars have aligned and another year has passed. I wish you the best birthday ever.”
173. “The best of the best days still isn’t good enough. I want an unreal day for my brother’s birthday.”
174. “How many times a year do I get to tell you how old you’re getting? Just one! Happy Birthday, gramps.”
175. “Jump, slide and dive onto a water slide. Do whatever you want. It’s your birthday.”
176. “Today is your day – live it like no other.”
177. “Love comes in many forms. Today, love is my brother because it’s his birthday.”
178. “I don’t tell you this often enough, but it’s your birthday lol.”
179. “Sun, snow or rain: I hope that today is perfect for you on your birthday.”
180. “I have said it before, and I will say it again. Happy birthday to the best brother in the whole world.”
As the year progresses, we both have grown up together. On this special day, I always pray to god for you & me that, I want a brother like you in.