May 26, 2019 Get well soon, friend! ♤ Prayers for healing and peace as you go through this challenging season. Wishing you a speedy recovery! ♤ You are.
We are sure that you know how it feels to be ill. Unfortunately, any disease is a horrible period when all you have to do is to stay strong and hope for soon recovery. Paradoxically, but it hurts even more when someone of our friends or relatives gets sick. Don’t keep silent, show that you worry a lot about your closest person. The same applies to colleagues – they really need support from people they work side by side. Our collection of great get well greetings and inspirational get well quotes will help you to express your feelings on paper or in a message. Sincere get well soon wishes can cheer anyone up! So choose some from our collection and send it to the person who needs it. And may you, your friends, and your family be healthy and happy!
There is nothing more precious than a moment when your friend, soulmate or relative finally feels better. Your warm and touching wishes will definitely accelerate the recovery, so, don’t waste time and do everything possible to make your close person smile!
Some people consider cards with get well soon wishes to be just a formality, but they are wrong. This is a gesture that shows a person that he or she is not alone, even in the rough times. If you think that it is important (well, we all know it is true), don’t hesitate to write something really heartfelt and sweet!
Remember, if everything seems bad, if now is a period of depression, it will get better someday. If one of your closest people is sick, you always can tell him or her that you are praying for a quick recovery to cheer your darling up. Here we have some quotes that are perfect for such situation.
If you are looking for get well card ideas or want to write a nice and warm quote, you are on the right page. These messages for her are not too long or sophisticated, but they reflect what we feel when our loved one is sick. Please, feel free to use them to express your emotions and send the best wishes.
In this section, you can find the get well jokes to send to a friend as well as the serious and thoughtful messages to write on the card for a colleague. Just choose the saying you like the most and, please, feel free to personalize it.
The sayings below are perfect to make your relative smile and forget about everything bad. You can even send one of them on behalf of the family – it will be even more inspiring. Remember that now your loved one is fighting the disease and he really needs your support.
It’s always pleasant to receive get well sentiments. They can be different: heartfelt and serious or funny and a little crazy, just like the quotes below. You decide what to choose, but remember that smile sometimes heal faster than drugs.
This section contains some inspirational get well soon messages for a friend. All of them are filled with love and respect, so they are perfect to tell how much you miss him or her and how much you want your loved one to be close again. They will say something like “Hey, I’m wishing you to come back to me”, and that’s beautiful. A speedy recovery is a blessing, so don’t forget to wish this for your colleague, relative or soulmate if one of them is sick. These cute and touching quotes will help you to find the proper words, or you can send them how they are – what matters is that they are heartfelt.
Surgery is always serious and painful procedure or even a last resort. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery or what to write in a get well card, you can use the simple but nice wishes we found for you. Don’t doubt that they will make anyone feel a little better.
Get Well Soon Wishes and Sayings4.8 (96.67%) 12 vote[s]
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Get Well Soon Wishes For a Friend Praying for your speedy recovery and strength throughout this challenging episode of.
As one Ancient Greek poet once said: “The best of healers is good cheer”. Of course, doctors, medicine and needed care play the vital part in getting a person who is sick back on track. However, moral support from friends and relatives isn’t less important.
If someone we love and care about is taken ill, it can be hard to find the right words of comfort or cheering up. And you keep asking yourself: “What would be the best thing to write in a get-well card after surgery?” Well, we sincerely hope that our collection of various get well soon wishes, messages and card ideas will help you express your sentiments of empathy to a person who is ill.
If this is your mother, granny or girlfriend who is injured or feel sick, we’ve rounded up a great number of uplifting get well soon messages for her. Choose from the best feel better soon ideas and put a smile on her face.
Everyone wants a speedy recovery for their friend, family member or loved one. We want to show our close ones that we think and care about them. Sometimes due to emotions or tiredness, we cannot reach out with a warm wish or card to lift the sick person’s spirits. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery, our collection of speedy recovery quotes will help you to express the way you feel.
Do you want to come up with your own get well soon wish? Yet lack of inspiration gets in the way of that? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of inspirational get well sayings so you could choose the one that suits your feelings in the best way.
Take your time, check and save the best get well soon wishes!
You may also like:
Best Inspirational Poems about Life
Quotes About Staying Strong
Great Quotes about Changing for the Better
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends: Help your friends recover by posting inspirational quotes on their Facebook, sending flowers, tagging them in cute tweets and sharing funny stuff on Pinterest. Friendship is all about standing together in times of need, and sickness is when your best friends need you the most. Good vibes and wishes that come straight from the heart can make a world of a difference in someone’s recovery. Even a thoughtful handwritten note or a greeting card sent along with a box of chocolates can make someone feel better. Beautiful words have the power to make people smile. In times of illness, your words can do what no medicine can… heal from within.
1) Medicines will only cure your body but I promise, that our friendship will heal your soul. Get well soon.
2) I checked your doctor’s prescription and it was lacking the most important medicine of all – the company of a BEST FRIEND. Get well soon.
3) You can NEVER predict when you fall sick, but you can ALWAYS bank on friends like me to be by your side. Get well soon.
4) You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
5) The absence of your laughs and cheers, makes me feel like I am in a party without beer. Get well soon my friend.
6) It may take a doctor to diagnose someone’s disease, but it takes a friend to recognize someone’s suffering. I feel you my friend… get well soon.
7) Don’t worry, I am taking boxing and karate classes so that I can punch and kick you illness away. Get well soon my friend.
8) All your HOT fever needs to heal, is the company of a COOL friend like me. Get well soon.
9) Not even cancer is strong enough to fight off the wishes and prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
10) I wish you well not just because you are my friend, but because you are such a good human being. Get well soon.
11) From morning to night, everything seems dull. My life has plunged, into a disgusting lull. Without you, everything has turned dark. I’m waiting, for you to get back your spark. Get well soon.
12) I feel your pain, I wish you never fall sick again. It will all be over soon don’t worry, I know that you will have a speedy recovery. Our friendship will make you immune, so you have no choice but to get well soon.
13) To the friend who is simply the best, I prescribe lots of love and rest. To the friend who’s always kept me happy, I wish a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
14) Your illness has confirmed my doubts that you are an attention seeker all the way. Get well soon cry baby.
15) Just think about the SWEET memories of our friendship… it will make the BITTERNESS of your sickness go away. Get well soon.
16) Cancer’s grip on you is bound to break free, because it is fighting a losing battle against prayers of friends like me. Get well soon.
17) All you need is the comfort of the warmest blanket known to mankind – Friendship. I am here, get well soon.
18) If I could be anything I wanted just for day, I would be the warm soup that you can sip to drive your illness away. Get well soon.
19) For your illness, a few candies and flowers may not be the perfect cure. But they will cheer you up for sure. Get well soon.
20) You feel sick because your body needed some rest. Let’s just hope that whatever happened, was for the best. As soon as you feel better and you’re back on your feet, we’re going to party as soon as we meet. Get well soon.
21) I know you’re sick, but that’s not going to stop us from taking selfies together. Illness will come and go, but our friendship is forever.
22) I don’t want to boast but I can give you something the doctor can’t – warm hugs and precious smiles. Get well soon.
23) Dear friend… When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you frown, I frown. When you fall sick, I fall sick. But when you feel better, I do too. So, get well soon.
24) I wish that you can quickly leave that hospital bed, and spend that time with me instead. Your presence in my life makes me tick. How dare you fall sick? Get well soon.
25) I have come with my magical powers so that you don’t feel sick. FRIENDSHIP, is the name of my powerful healing technique. I’m here now, to keep sickness at bay. In no time, you’ll be laughing and smiling away. Get well soon.
26) I am not a doctor so I don’t know how to bring an end to your illness. But I am your friend so I definitely know how to bring a smile on your face. Get well soon.
27) I am sure you will soon be up and about. You deserve to play, laugh and shout. Get well soon.
28) Your sickness may be your body’s way to tell you to slow down, smell your coffee, relax and stroll around town. Get well soon my friend.
29) Friends can do what doctor’s can’t – make you smile. Friends can do what medicines can’t – make you laugh. Friends can do what sickness can’t – help you recover. Get well soon.
30) I may not have a medical degree but I do have friendship’s healing touch. Get well soon.
31) My best friend falling sick is something that I just can’t tolerate. How can something so nasty happen to my dear mate. I will do everything it takes to help you get back up on your feet. I will be by your side until you are back to your usual self – cute and sweet. Get well soon.
32) You better swing back into action fast, so that we can party and have a blast. Get well soon.
33) Your good health is what I will be praying for… morning, night and noon. I hope that the power of my prayers gets you up and about soon.
34) The sweet healing touch of a friend like me is all you need to drive your bitter illness away. Get well soon.
35) The BEAUTY of friendship is that it can make an UGLY sickness disappear. Get well soon.
36) Sweet memories and good friends, are the ultimate cure when medicines fail to make amends. Get well soon.
37) My friendship with you is better than a doctor’s knowledge of the human body. Doctors only know how to prescribe medicines, whereas friends like me know how to make you happy. Get well soon.
38) Don’t worry my friend, I will take justice. I will beat the living daylight out of all the germs who have invaded your body. You just sit back, relax and focus on getting well.
39) Your illness has reached a boiling point because I am boiling over with frustration since we can’t meet. Get well soon.
40) If I had the chance I would tell all the bacteria in your body, to take mine instead of yours. Get well soon my friend.
Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery. 12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend. 13. I hope you find fast healing with each.
When you’re writing a get well card it’s important to select your words wisely. Your well wishes have the power to aid in someone’s recovery and bring a smile to their face. By shining light on the positives and looking to the future you will make someone feel better with your kind words, but it’s not always easy to know exactly what to say. Before you fill the blank space of your greeting card, you’ll need to consider three things: the person you are writing to, your relationship with them, and the condition they are in. Whether you’re looking for inspirational quotes, get well wishes after surgery, or funny get well wishes to lift spirits, we have you covered with everything you need to know about what to write in a get well card below.
Writing thoughtful get well wishes and adding inspiring get well soon quotes to your greeting card is the best way to show someone you are thinking of them during a tough time. Remember that personalization is key and a heartfelt get well soon message can do so much more than any other gift.
Take into consideration who you are writing to as well as circumstance. Both of these details are important and will set the tone for your message. “Dear” is a safe standby, but you can choose to go with a warmer greeting if you are writing to friends, family or others you may have close relationships with.
Start your card off with well wishes that are specific to what the recipient is going through. Adding statements that instill hope and optimism will be a fundamental part of helping someone heal. Don’t dwell on the negatives, make sure that your wishes stay positive, upbeat and have the power to inspire.
If you are close to the card recipient, write a get well saying that expresses your love and gratefulness. Add an anecdote or inside joke that the two of you share to ensure you will bring a smile to their face. It’s also easier to write a funny get well wish and add humor to the greeting card if you and the recipient are close.
If you share a religious bond with the card recipient, let them know that they are in your prayers. It can be encouraging for someone going through something serious to know that they are in your prayers. Shining light on the faith you share is another way to show your compassion.
Use quotes to offer encouragement. Change someone’s habits, mind and emotions with an inspirational quote they can identify with during a difficult time. Don’t be afraid to borrow a few words from an award winning author or inspirational figure. Quotes are the perfect way to offer encouragement.
Tell them you’re thinking about them. Letting someone know that they are in your thoughts provides a sense of love and support for someone who is going through a hard time. Comforting words can make all the difference to your get well card message.
Try to understand this person’s feelings or emotions and make sure that your message and tone reflect that. Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes will help you find the right words to say. Avoid overthinking this part of your message and don’t let the fear of saying the wrong thing cause you to say nothing at all. However, do your best to avoid minimizing what the person is going through just because you may be able to relate.
When someone gets ill or becomes injured, even day to day activities become difficult to do. If you have the time and opportunity to help out in any way, offer to do so in your get well soon card. Some ideas include helping out with meals, cleaning up around the house, offering childcare or anything else that you see fit for the situation. In most situations, people won’t ask for help so you offering to do so is a great way to show that you care. Be specific when you are offering to help out and make sure that you follow through with what you’ve offered.
You’ll want to close your get well card with a warm closing. For example: “thinking of you”, “take care” and “wishing you healing” are all perfect ways to wrap up your card.
Common get well wishes include mentioning hopes for feeling better, speedy recovery messages, and words that let the card recipient know that you are thinking of them. Short and sweet get well wishes are the perfect thing to write in a get well soon card for any recipient. Use one of the wishes below or try combining a few to create a longer and more meaningful message.
Adding religious get well wishes or verses to your get well note is a great way to share your faith and encourage someone in their spirits during difficult times. These well wishes serve as a shining light that can often provide a sense of personal comfort when someone is struggling. Try out one of the religious sentiments below and let your card provide a source of strength to those who could use a few words of encouragement.
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends: Help your friends recover by posting inspirational To the friend who's always kept me happy, I wish a speedy recovery.