May you get many more years of life together to celebrate with your love getting stronger and stronger with Wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary.
A wedding invitation qualifies as one of those exciting mailbox treasures, you know, the ones where you can’t help but smile as you run your fingers over the envelope? Score! Since receiving your invite and getting a sneak peek into the big day, you have most likely been counting down the days until “I, do.” Along with marking days off the calendar, you’ve sent back your pre-printed wedding response card, selected a gift from the registry and have decided that a shopping trip is in your near future. As if having to pick out a wedding day outfit wasn’t hard enough, you’ve also been tasked with writing a wedding card message to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Remind us who said being a wedding guest wasn’t hard work?
In all actuality, drafting the perfect wedding message doesn’t have to be difficult at all. With a few tips, tricks, do’s and don’ts you will be on your way to crafting personalized wedding wishes that shine a spotlight of love on the couple and their one-of-a-kind happily ever after.
Scroll through our entire guide or quickly jump to a section that best suits you:
The perfect wedding card message should be tailored to the couple, full of sentimental value and crafted from the heart. With that being said, no two wedding card messages will be the same. If you’re feeling pressured to say the perfect words, just don’t. Our wedding card etiquette guide features easy to follow instructions and specific example messages to help you navigate through what to write in a wedding card.
Wishing a couple congratulations is often times an expression people choose to include in their wedding greetings. It serves as a supportive as well as celebratory way to let the couple know they did a great job finding their soulmate (awh.) Saying ‘congrats’ is appropriate never mind which side of the aisle you are sitting on once the ceremony starts. Whether you’ve been best friends with the bride for years and have just met the groom or know both parties all too well, you can never go wrong with a sincere wedding congratulations message. Follow step one from above and pick one of your favorite congrats messages below or add them to your own words to get started on your wedding card.
After the ceremony when the couple opens their wedding cards they are going to enjoy reading each card for various reasons, but most importantly, because of whom they are from. Be yourself as you are writing your wedding card and make sure that your personality shines. If you are more casual, there is nothing wrong with keeping your wishes short and sweet. Just make sure that you build upon your congratulations and say something charming.
You can also use your wedding wishes to mirror the theme of the ceremony. If floor length dresses, glistening chandeliers and lavish centerpieces are a few big day details, look into using one of these formal wedding wishes to express your happiness for the bride and groom.
If you think a funny wedding card message will put a smile on the bride and groom’s faces then go ahead and write something laugh-worthy. Just proceed with caution, you don’t want your wedding message to come off as sarcastic or insincere. Remember that a sentiment that may easily come across as a joke can be taken the wrong way on paper. With that being said, divorce jokes are off limits! Use your best judgement when writing your funny wedding wish and you’ll be well on your way to creating the perfect wedding card with a side of smiles.
Sharing a religious bond with the bride and groom can be the perfect way to tailor your wedding wishes. Think about the couple’s religious beliefs and views before you begin writing your card. Use their practices to guide your religious wedding wishes.
you can find. See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together. 16.
Do you hear the wedding bells?
Say congratulations with a beautiful message and some flowers to celebrate! Writing messages for wedding cards doesn’t have to be difficult! We collected over 40+ best example from a variety of messages – formal, informal, funny and much more.
Choose the one that suits your relationship with the couple the best and send it on a pretty wedding card.
sources:theknot.com, hitched.co.uk, youandyourwedding.co.uk
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
During special occasions such as birthdays and weddings, whether within family or friends, giving our best wishes has become an unofficial tradition. It’s unofficial since there’s really no rule to follow, rather it’s something that we naturally do for our loved ones. We express our concern and love through giving gifts along with our best wishes. We do not just do this during special events but also when a person dear to us is sick and we want them to know we’re praying for their fast healing.
It’s a beautiful thing to do this because it reminds the person how important they are in our lives and that we will always wish them well in whatever they’re going through in life. Aside from writing our best wishes using cards, it can also be done in person or in a face to face conversation.
There are a lot of cards sold in stores these days containing pre-written best wishes with different designs, lengths, and prices. Although buying a card saves us time, it’s more personal and extra special if we do handwritten wishes for our loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you copy the quotes from the internet, as long as it’s what your heart says. If we are sincere, our loved one will surely appreciate our effort. If you also give your best wishes through a speech, everyone will be able to see your honesty which is sometimes much better than expensive gifts. Wishing someone the best is something we should be doing all the time because it’s a great way to show kindness and love to everyone.
You might want to take a look at the long list of best wishes quotes we prepared for people like you who are having a difficult time looking for the right words to write or say. We hope you like them and please let your special someone know that we wish them well too!
1. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you.
2. I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
4. Don’t be afraid of moving forward. The future is bright.
5. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
6. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
7. Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good Luck.
8. I wish nothing but the best for you.
9. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.
10. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. All the best.
11. Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas.
12. May success be with you, always. Wishing you good luck.
13. May you do well and come out with flying colors. All the best.
14. May you fly high in life & success be with you always.
15. Try a little harder to be a little better. All the best.
16. The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it.
17. My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
18. Be strong as you fight your way to success, the difficulty you face is nothing compared to the joy of success.
19. Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way.
20. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
21. If you can dream it, you can do it. Best wishes for your bright future.
22. I wish you all the success, happiness, and joy in life.
23. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
24. Don’t look back. For a bright future is ahead of you.
25. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
26. Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
27. A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas. – John Greenleaf Whittier
28. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe, best wishes for your exam. – Ralph Chaplin
29. Keep your best wishes and your biggest goals close to your heart and dedicate time to them every day. If you truly care about what you do and you work diligently at it, there’s almost nothing you can’t accomplish. – Melchor Lim
30. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. – Tony Deliso
31. A birthday wish you should make when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. The friends we are now will continue forever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever. – Leanne Davis
32. Luck is yours wishes are mine. Let your future always shine. Best of Luck. – Ralph Chaplin
33. I am glad to hear that you are starting your own business after the excellent work experience. My Good Wishes are always with you. – Ralph Chaplin
34. Best wishes to you on your birthday may the day be filled with happiness, a day that’s so special for you and memories you will cherish. – Susan Smith
35. Best wishes to you as you progress from one stage in life to another. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in. – Rajesh Mankar
36. Here is the best wish for the new year: Let there be more freedom of thought throughout the world! Fields need rain; truths need freedom of thought. – Mehmet Murat ildan
37. You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. – Kahlil Gibran
38. I wish you for all your dreams of tomorrow, I wish you’re having faith they all come true. I wish you all these things–but remember, sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you. – Ralph Chaplin
39. I wish I had it in my power to furnish you with accommodation I should feel proud to do it, shall be happy to hear from you at anytime when you engagements will allow you an hour and remain with best wishes for yourself, family and circuit. – John Hawley
40. My anxious recollections, my sympathetic feeling, and my best wishes are irresistibly excited whensoever, in any country, I see an oppressed nation unfurl the banners of freedom. – George Washington
41. Hope your burdens are feeling lighter, and each day is a little bit brighter.
42. I am thrilled to know that luck has finally found you. Warmest wishes my friend.
43. We dropped by to say we will miss you lots. All the best to you.
44. I believe in you. Good Luck.
45. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
46. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
47. Sending you good luck vibes.
48. Changing the face can change nothing, but facing the change can change everything. Good Luck.
49. May your good luck be always good.
50. Sending this lucky butterfly to shower you with love, luck & blessings.
51. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
52. The way in which you approach a challenge is exemplary. May you make it happen. Good Luck.
53. May God be kind, generous and rewarding. Good Luck.
54. As long as you have hard work in your stride good Luck will always
be by your side.
55. You deserve it, go for it. Good Luck.
56. Good luck with all your efforts. May you get what you truly deserve.
57. My good wishes are always with you. Go for it.
58. The road may seem rough, life may seem tough, but for a smooth sailing, my good luck wishes are enough.
59. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on.To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
60. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
61. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
62. I want to wish you good luck in whatever you do, may you get all things new, you have done your best in case. You will definitely win the race of life so just a little strive, and you would be there. You will get your fair share so do your best you can and you will get the plan.
63. Happiness doesn’t stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best.
64. Happiness is always in your life, may God prosper happiness, wealth and good luck forever in your life.
65. Luck is for the lazy. Success is for those who work hard.
66. A champion is scared of losing while everyone else is scared of winning.
67. There will be no success without hardship. All the best.
68. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them! Best wishes for your future.
69. Sending well wishes and plenty of sunshine your way to brighten up your day.
70. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
71. May you always get what you want and may you be at the right place. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.
72. Good Luck. Hope you enjoy your new life.
73. The best time for new beginnings is now. All the best.
74. Do your best. That’s all you can do!
75. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
76. Your effort is sure to win. Keep up the spirit.
77. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. All the best.
78. Close your eyes and make a wish.
79. May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. – An Irish Blessing
80. The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. – Nick Cummins
81. If I have to wish you something, I would have to say have a very nice day.
82. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
83. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on. To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
84. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
85. I wish you a very happy life ahead in which you do not need to worry about anything. May you get all the thing you want in life. Best Wishes Always.
86. If we had one wish for you on this special day it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future. – Catherine Pulsifer
87. May the sun always shine on your window pane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. – Irish Proverb
88. Good luck is a residue of preparation. – Jack Youngblood
89. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
90. Here are best wishes that your profession brings satisfaction, and pride to you always.
91. Best wishes that your new degree will be a source of success you so richly deserve.
92. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
93. And in today already walks tomorrow. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
94. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
95. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. – Percy Blythe Shelley
96. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
97. When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. – John M. Richardson
98. Happy Graduation! Make a difference, live the dream, relish the adventure and stand strong.
99. You’re off to great places! Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
100. We wanted to wish you well during this very special time in your life.
101. Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life. Wish you good luck and all the best.
102. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
103. Sending best wishes to hope to show that how much I love you.
104. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
105. Luck is yours, greetings are mine, you get every success and let your future always shine. Best Wishes & Greetings.
106. Wish you the very best in everything as you deserve nothing less.
107. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
108. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences.
109. Be brave to let go of the past. And fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.
110. Here’s wishing you all the best for your endeavors in the coming year.
111. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
112. If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you. All the best.
113. We wish you all the very best for your future life. May everything that you do make you happy and rise.
114. Good luck. Hope everything turns out to be simply great for you.
115. Only you can control your future.
116. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So, hope for the Best. Good Day.
117. If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
118. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. – Dave Weinbaum
119. Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
120. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
121. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life.
122. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
123. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
124. Sending you good luck vibes.
125. Your future will always be bright when you stay focused optimistic and confident.
126. Follow your dreams. Never say never.
127. Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
128. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
129. Just remember – when you think all is lost, the future remains.
130. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
131. I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright. All the best.
132. I’m making a prediction that you are going to keep being awesome.
133. Good seasons start with good beginnings.
134. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
135. You will never win if you never begin.
136. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
137. Start wherever you are and start small. All the best.
138. So happy to hear your wonderful news. Here’s to wishing you the best of luck.
139. May all your dreams come true.
140. Don’t ever change. Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
141. Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday.
142. You will meet many people in life who will hate you much. But you have to stand strong and straight and you have to be yourself. Define yourself with how strong you stand at that time. Good luck, have a happy life.
143. Being failure or loser is totally up to you. Just remember one thing that the failure is a defeat for the loser and it is nothing less than inspiration for the winners. Get inspired by your failure and get success next time. I wish you the best of luck and may you be a winner every time in life.
144. Wishing you strength to face every problem, joy and happiness to enjoy your wonderful life, love to make life beautiful, talent to make life good and worth living, and a very happy life. Best of luck my dear.
145. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
146. If your good luck is with you, all the good things happen to you in life. You get happiness, friends, love and success in life. Best of luck to achieve your desires.
147. You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
148. Success is never permanent and it comes to only those people who try again and who do not wait and hesitate. It comes to those people who are ready to do anything. I wish you the best of luck. May you have a successful life ahead.
149. Success may be for some time but what you have achieved will always be yours and will stay with you forever. Work hard to achieve things, it may take your time today but you will cherish it tomorrow. Good luck to you dear.
150. Actions are much more important than dreams in order to achieve something really great. You must have a proper plan for how to achieve it. And the most important thing is that you must believe yourself that you can do it. I wish you good luck with all the things you have to achieve.
151. Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear
152. Life is not perfect but you can make it perfect yourself. All you need to make your life perfect is love, happiness, laughter and lots of luck. I wish you the best of luck for a perfect life with happiness all the way.
153. They say that you need oxygen to live. But I believe that there are some other things without which life will be so difficult. Those important things are love, happiness and most importantly Luck. Luck is very important to survive in life. I wish you the best of luck in all your life. May you have a great life ahead.
154. Never stop believing in yourself. Never think of quitting in life. You can do everything and you can get through every problem if you don’t quit and if you have belief in yourself. I will always be there for you to help you out whenever you need me and I will stand beside you every time. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
155. Be prepared for any kind of tasks every time. Always believe in yourself. If you follow these two things then you will surely get success in every field of life. I hope that you win each task and you have a very happy life. Have a best of luck in all your life.
156. Never ever think of quitting. Think about winning and you will win for sure. Keep on running and struggling and then there is no force that can stop you from getting success in life. Have courage and belief in yourself and then go ahead and face every problem with all the courage. Then nothing can stop you from winning. Best of luck to you my friend.
157. My prayers and best wishes are always with you. May you have a very good luck. You can make your future bright and shining when you will believe in yourself and never think of quitting. Good luck with everything you do!
Filed Under: Quotes
I wish you both a life filled with cheerfulness and bliss. May you . We wish you both grow old together and stay as happy as always. We wish.
You’re on Wedding Wishes. See wedding and marriage menu at bottom of page.
When someone you know is getting married, you want to pass on some well chosen words to express your excitement and to congratulate the soon-to-be or just wed. We’ve got you covered. Look below and see if you find some wedding wishes to meet your needs.
Marriage is considered by many the culmination of success in life! You’ve found the one you love. So, it is one of the most important moment in your life. It is also the time when you should be there alongside your loved ones – making them feel special, blessed, and loved. It is also the time to shower them with the best words you can imagine for them, wishing them a fruitful, new journey in life!
If the right words are difficult to come by, here are some beautiful wedding messages that can brighten up your loved one’s heart and face!
Good luck with today’s ceremony and all the very best for the future. May the honeymoon never end!
Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
We’re so happy to extend our joyful wedding wishes to you. Three Cheers!
Our prayer for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
May God love and keep you all the days of your life.
Here’s to a great wedding and an even better life together.
May your marriage blessed with love be an everlasting source of strength for you two.
All the best, and good luck for the future.
As God blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
Lean on each others strengths and forgive each others weaknesses.
Eat, drink and be married!
Wishing you everlasting happiness!
Remember to always take care of each other first and foremost; everything else will fall into place.
Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
May our blessed God look over your marriage.
We salute a wonderful couple!
We’ll say a prayer for sunny weather and to bless your wedding.
Kindest wishes on this special occasion of your wedding for a very special couple.
It took two angels like you for this match made in heaven.
Tip: these wedding wishes work great for scrapbooking and captions for Instagram and Facebook.
Daughters are meant to make life a paradise for everyone! When your princess leaves you for a man who loves her, it is the most important time of your life to tell her what she meant to you and what you wish for her new life.
This page may also be helpful: Suggestions for what to Write in a Wedding Card
Sons have always stood as the symbol of pride for parents! So your son moves ahead in life to form a family of his own, it is the right time to tell him how you have always felt for him! It also the best time to wish him and his bride the best for their future life!
Only the extra lucky get to have a sister in their life! And when it is time for her wedding, you cannot afford to miss it for anything. Your words and presence can mean the world to her.
A brother is someone who loves you with all his heart even when he knows all your faults! He’s also the only one who speaks in a language only the two of you understand. Let your wedding message be something he will remember for the rest of his life!
And suddenly all the love songs were about you.
All of me loves all of you.
A kiss to build a dream on.
You’re as beautiful as the day we met.
I’ll love you forever.
You’re my partner, my lover, my friend.
I’m mad about you – always have been and always will!
Looking forward to a life together.
Can’t say how lucky I was to have found you.
Can I have this dance for the rest of my life?
As God decreed, we agreed.
(Groom To Bride) Thanks for being so amazing in every way–for loving me so completely. You make me want to be a better man spending my days with you. I am so proud you chose me.
(Groom To Bride) The world has changed a lot (and so have we!) since we first met. We’ve shared some sad and funny times and years we won’t forget. When all is said and done, there’s one unchanging thing that’s true-with every breath, I find myself more thankful I have you.
Your love is the best gift I ever received.
Seven bridal shower games, three helpful host forms and one bride keepsake. Click to learn more.
This is the beginning of our forever.
The best is yet to be.
Where would I be without you?
You’ve always been my source of inspiration and joy.
(Bride To Groom) A happy wedding day to the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever. I love you.
(Bride To Groom) I love you. Every time I say it, every time I hear it, I’m even more thankful to be marrying you.
The best day of my life – by far!
We make a great team.
All the little things you do make me love you!
Today, tomorrow and always: I love U!
A friend is someone who stood by you through thick and thin. So when they are moving up in their life and making a new life, it is the best time to show how important they are and how thankful you are to have them in your life.
May today fill you with much joy and happiness. Wishing you all the very best on this special day and for many years to come.
May your joy last forever. YES!
Our best wedding wishes to a beautiful couple. Congrats.
My congratulations on tying the knot! This is a great day when two lives and hearts are united! Wish you a happy and prosperous future together.
I have not seen a better matched and more beautiful couple! I wish that you two are from the story that says “Happily Ever After.”
May you be rich in everything in your life, most importantly in your love for each other! Have a great marriage and a greater married life!
Happy wife, happy life!
May your love for one another always shine brightly.
May your wedding day be all that you wish for!! I already know that all your planning will make for a special day filled with lots of wonderful memories. All the very best and looking forward to catching up with you both after the honeymoon. Lots of love.
Thanks for inviting us all to celebrate your wedding. Wishing you all the best for today and always. Good luck!
May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
The warmest of warm wishes for an especially happy wedding day.
May you have a long and happy life together.
The warmest wishes are what we are sending.
Thinking of you both and wishing you all happiness as you celebrate the joys your marriage has brought. Congratulations!
Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day.
To a wedding filled with joy never ending.
Always remember that in the word “wedding,” “we” comes before “i.”
Shower each other with love the rest of your lives.
Always be there for each other.
When you read wedding vows, all your dreams will come true.
May today be a day that surrounds you with beauty, warms you with memories and fills your life with very special happiness.
May today be the start of a long and happy life together – Wishing you both a very special day.
May this next chapter in your lives be a long and happy one. All the best and good luck!
May the two simple words, “I Do” be the start of a beautiful life together.
Our very best wishes to you on your wedding day and on your journey through life together.
Congratulations on the wedding! Wishing you all the best for the future.
Congratulations on this wonderful milestone.
Sending a lot of love your way on this joyous occasion!
Congratulations on your wedding day!
Two becoming one – it makes the math simple! Bravo!
So happy for you both!
Walking down the aisle of life is made easier when you hold hands. Have a great life together.
Be each other’s best friend and look to find romance in the smallest opportunities. Happy wedding day!
Wishing you happiness for many, many years.
Wishing you all the very best of happiness and a long life together.
As you begin your new life together, cherish each other with open hearts!
Bravo on getting hitched! May the love you share continue to grow.
May you always live life to the fullest, laugh often and love eternally.
Prediction: cute babies! Congrats!
Have a wonderful wedding day and I wish happiness always for both of you
Best wishes on your “happily ever after” to a true prince and princess!
Have a fantastic married life – you both deserve it!
May you two lovebirds always fly together. Best wishes.
Congrats to the magnificent two of you!
Best wishes to the Happy Couple!
Wishing you both lots of joy and happiness on your wedding day. May it be the start of a wonderful and exciting life together. Lots of love.
Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this special day. May it be the start of a wonderful and exciting life together. Lots of love.
As you go through this life together, remember this day forever.
Wishing you many years of love and happiness.
With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Well done!
Words are just not quite enough today.
Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Cheers on your wedding day!
Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. To the perfect couple!
A special wish for a sweet couple: a lifetime of happiness!
Warm wedding wishes for the couple that was meant to be.
Celebrate love, life and happiness!
A wedding wish for you: Enjoy every moment of your journey together!
Thank you for enabling us to participate in this beautiful day!
We’re so excited you tied the knot! Congrats!
Heartfelt congratulations on your special day, we wish you joy and happiness through all the days of your lives.
May the love and happiness you feel on this special day last for many years to come.
Well done oh beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
Taking the plunge is a lot easier when you’re with the perfect partner. You both are!
Each of us is truly excited that today has finally come! May it be a special and unforgettable one with a lot of wonderful moments.
Wishing you love, happiness and laughter!
Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
For a special couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives.
May your troubles be few and your blessings be many!
On this wonderfully special day, my sincerest best wishes for a long and happy life together.
May the true happiness that you feel last well past the honeymoon and for many years to come.
All the very best, and lots of love.
May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. To a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
May your life together be as joyful and happy as your love and may you both continue to shine in each other’s life.
To the perfect pairing – love always!
To the love that brought you together that it may never part!
Warmest wedding wishes and joyful hopes for you beautiful union.
Thinking of you both with love and happiness on your wedding day!
Wishing you all the love and happiness that this world offers. Happy wedding day!
May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
Best wedding wishes for a happy married life together!
Happy married life to an adorable couple!
Celebrate love and your new wife – happy married life!
May this special day be all that you planned for and a whole lot more. Happy married Life!
May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. To a happy married life.
The most enjoyable part of life is sharing it with the one you know the best. Congratulations on your wedding!
The start of something beautiful begins with great ingredients. Best wishes and congrats!
Hoping that your love grows stronger every day and wishing you lifetime of happiness! Congratulations on your wedding!
May your “happily ever after” be all that it should be. A heartfelt congratulations!
Seal your marital bliss with a kiss today and every day! Congrats!
Congratulations and best wishes to our favorite couple!
Joyful wedding wishes to the perfect couple.
Warmest wedding wishes on a wonderful life together. Congratulations!
Live well, love much and laugh often = the recipe for a great marriage. Congrats!
We all want the best for you both on this special day and we hope that your future is a long and happy one. Lots of love.
We’re all really excited that the big day has finally come!! We hope today’s ceremony all goes to plan and that you can look back with fond memories. All the best and we look forward to catching up with you after the honeymoon. Lots of love.
We’re really excited that today has finally arrived!! May it be a special and memorable. Good luck for the future.
Your love will light the way.
The wedding vows are done, now let’s have some fun!
Our wedding wishes for you our lives of joy and happiness.
Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
Wishing you a wonderful ceremony with lots of wonderful memories. Lots of love.
Wishing you both a wonderful ceremony with a great honeymoon to follow. All the best on this special day and for many years to come.
Wishing you both all the best on this special day. May it be a wonderful and memorable one. All the best.
Wishing you both great happiness and joy on your wedding day. We hope that it is something that you’ll cherish for many years to come. All the very best and good luck for the future.
If you have any suggestions for wedding wishes, please let us know via the Contact page. Thanks.
You’re on Wedding Wishes.
1 – Wedding Wishes
2 – Card Messages
3 – Wishes
4 – Funny Wishes
5 – Religious Greetings
6 – Wedding Quotes
7 – Marriage Quotations
To Share is Divine...
Congratulate the couple on their engagement or upcoming wedding with this beautiful card featuring a clear overlay with confetti and stitching.