When you add your own personal message to a retirement card, it's a golden on a standout career and best wishes for your retirement!.
What To Write In A Retirement Card
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes or sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled together all of the retirement wishes from all over the internet. Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card.
I wish you a happy retirement filled with happiness, fun and good health. Congratulations as.
May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
Enjoy the freedom your achievement has earned. Happy retirement.
Time to relax and do whatever you want! Congratulations!
To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
Like these? Want more of similar? See more Retirement Card Messages
Wishing you an amazing retirement, the best is still to come
May your retirement be filled with many new adventures, meaningful moments, and much happiness.
May your retirement be a special time spent with friends and family doing all the things that you enjoy to do.
Hoping your retirement brings you all the best things in life
Wishing you the best through retirement, but please come back to visit periodically.
Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
Wishing you the most exciting and stress-free retirement ever.
Think these retirement wishes are great? Try some more of them here: Retirement Wishes
Congratulations, may you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
Congratulations on your retirement. Thanks for your years of dedication and hard work.
Congratulations on your retirement! If you ever get bored, give us a call us and hang out with us.
Congratulations on your retirement, we’re so happy for you.
Congratulations on your retirement. Now you can use your time to relax and enjoy all the things you haven’t had time for before.
Need more congratulations like these? We have a greater selection of Retirement Congraultions to choose from.
“When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income” – Chi Chi Rodriguez
“Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it” – Gene Perret
“A retired husband is often a wife’s full- time job” – Ella Harris
“I enjoy waking up and not having to go to work. So I do it three or four times a day” – Gene Perret
“When you retire, you switch bosses – from the one who hired you to the one who married youx – Gene Perret
“But what, it may be asked, are the requisites for a life of retirement? A man may be weary of the toils and torments of business, and yet quite unfit for the tranquil retreat. Without literature, friendship, and religion, retirement is in most cases found to be a dead, flat level, a barren waste, and a blank. Neither the body nor the soul can enjoy health and life in a vacuum.”
We have an even greater selection of Retirement Quotes
Age is opportunity no less,
Than youth itself, though in another dress,
And as the evening twilight fades away,
The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.
— Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Enjoy the Spring of Love and Youth,
To some good angel leave the rest;
For Time will teach thee soon the truth,
There are no birds in last year’s nest!
— Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
More Retirement Poems
Welcome to Retirement Message Ideas.com. If you’re having a difficult time finding the words for a meaningful, heartfelt or funny retirement message to go in your retirement card then you’ve come to the right place! We understand that it can be tough trying to think up the most appropriate or fitting message to write in a retirement card and making sure the wording is just right, ensuring it reflects exactly what you are feeling. So we decided to bring together an extensive resource for every different type of retirement saying, quote and message you could ever want for your card. If you are doubting yourself when it comes to deciding what to say, or you just want a more universal message then we would recommend starting with the General Retirement Card Messages. However if you would prefer to write your own message but are struggling with where to begin and would appreciate some ideas and pointers then try the Retirement Card Message Writing Tips. But if you have a more specific type of message or wish the card warrants then the range of categories you will find below should give you all the options you need to find the perfect saying, poem, note or more for the best retirement card messages. We’ve covered every type you might need, including for friends, coworkers and colleagues, your boss, family members, religious and funny messages, a range of different quotes and much more. We think you won’t struggle to find what you’re looking for.
If you feel like we have missed out a category or you would like to suggest a retirement card message please use the contact form. This way you can help others in the future when they are looking for a retirement card message that you feel is missing. Any input is very welcome.
Retirement is something everyone must experience in life someday, retirements are worth celebrating same way we celebrate other events. Most times retirements come with double feeling, first there is this bad feeling that you’re about to leave the job you have been doing for long and also the good feeling that at least you have to rest from the day to day struggles. One of the things that retirees will always cherish are the good will messages from family and friends.
You’ll agree with me that even with great intentions and all the efforts in the world, retirement messages can sometimes be difficult to write for a co-worker. If you have to remain in the workplace yourself and someone you were working with is now moving on, you might realise that sometimes there’s this feeling of envy that occurs when someone retires. Don’t let that ugly feeling of envy prevent you from wishing a retiree a happy retirement. Keep in mind all the time they invested at work to achieve this goal. It’s now time for them to move on, one day, it’ll be your time. The question now is “How do you wish your co-worker a wonderful retirement and let him or her know how much they will be missed”?
In this article, We have brought together a collection of best retirement messages to send to someone you know.
1. Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
2. Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
3. Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
4. We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
5. If you put as much effort into enjoying your retirement as you have all the years you’ve been working, you’ll have an amazing, productive, dynamic and long lasting retirement. You deserve it!
6. I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
7. Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
8. May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
9. Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
10. Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
11. Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
12. Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
13. I’m wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!
14. I’m glad you finally get to retire. You deserve it. You’ve worked hard!
15. You have been one of the best employees I have ever had. I know that you will be just as productive in your retirement pursuits. Good luck! You will be missed.
16. Wishing you a long and joyous retirement.
17. I wish you a happy retirement filled with fun and happiness.
18. Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
19. Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
20. Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
21. Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
22. Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
23. Best wishes on your next adventure.
24. I am glad you are retiring. I am planning on hanging out with you more now.
25. Your work years are over. Now your fun years begin!
26. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of you. I wish I was retiring.
27. Your retirement is probably just as welcomed by the company, since you can now be replaced by someone much less experienced and less expensive. The reality is that you can never actually be replaced.
28. Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
29. Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
30. I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
31. Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
32. Best wishes for an awesome retirement. Keep working hard, but be your own boss.
33. Just as your work has been long and satisfying, we wish you a long and satisfying retirement.
34. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
35. We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
36. Retirement is the working person’s wish come true. Here’s to finally getting your wishes granted!
37. You can be taken out of the workforce, but the work force can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
38. To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
39. If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
40. It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
41. You are one of the hardest workers I have ever known. You deserve a great retirement, but I know you will still keep yourself busy.
42. This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
43. You will remembered for the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication.
44. Congratulations on your retirement.
45. We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
See also: 227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
46. Retiring is not the ending, it’s just a new start! Many congratulations on retirement!
47. Retirement, the great time, to your pending task! Wishing you best of luck on retirement!
48. Hey (name)! Have a blast on your retirement! Congratulations on your retirement.
49. (name)! I will miss you in my department always! Have a great retirement.
50. Hey (name)! Happy retirement & All the Best!
51. Happy Retirement to (name)! With Love, From All!
52. Dear (name)! Have a great future ahead! Have a joyful retirement!
53. Many congratulations on your retirement (name)! Cheers
54. Wish you a happiness and jolly moments ahead! Happy retirement!
55. All the best for your future ahead! Congrats on your retirement!
56. Hey Buddy! Wishing you a happy retirement! Cheers!
57. You worked harder and made your retirement happened! Wishing you great retirement!
58. Wishing you a happy beginning of your life and a lot of success!
59. Dear (name)! May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest! With Love!
60. Say bye to tensions and enjoy life in your way! Congratulations on retirement!
61. Retirement is just an ending of an assignment, but an auspicious start for the new life! Congratulations!
Also Read: 85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
62. Retirement marks the culmination of a career spent achieving success in the business world and the genesis of a career in enjoying the fruits of that success. Happy retirement.
63. As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
64. You will finally have time to ferret out that special fishing spot or to sleep through an afternoon game on TV. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations on your retirement.
65. My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
66. You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
67. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
68. I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
69. You have a wealth of information and experience that can never be replaced. So, if I need you, can I put you on “speed dial?” Congratulations on your retirement.
70. Enjoy the freedom your achievement has earned. Happy retirement.
71. Hey, remember the time we put the lavatory sign on the boss’s office door and that lady went in? Ah, memories: we have so many to share. You will be missed.
72. However will you get along without seeing my face every day? Never mind, I’m sure you’ll manage. Best wishes on your retirement.
73. Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
74. I will miss your sunny disposition, your friendly smile, the donuts you brought in. Wait, it was you who brought the donuts, right? Happy retirement.
75. This card is just a tangible expression of my heartfelt sentiments. I will miss you and all that you brought to the workplace. Congratulations.
76. Retirement means you will have more time to invest in the things you want to do. May your retirement lead to new success in whatever you pursue.
77. You have to put off being young until you can retire.Life begins at retirement.The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
78. Now that you are retiring, however will you catch up on the office gossip? I suppose we could email you updates once a week…Congratulations on your achievement.
79. The staff has never been “on the same page” about business plans or implementing policies, but we are all in agreement on this: you will be missed. Congratulations on your retirement.
80. Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy the opportunity to do wonderful things just for you
81. Retirement opens the door to new opportunity. I can’t come with you in your new endeavors, but my highest hopes for your future can. Happy retirement.
82. Here’s to you and your family: success and a bright future with the time to do the things you have always wanted to do. You will be missed.
83. We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.
84. Retirement will be a difficult time for you: no getting up with an alarm, no boring staff meetings, no watching the clock tick down those last, long minutes before quitting time. However will you manage?
Read Also: 150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
89. Have fun in your retirement! Follow these words of wisdom. ‘Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.’
90. I always thought of you as a permanent fixture at work. I guess we’ll have to figure out how to get by without you.
91. It’s exciting to know that you are leaving the workforce! I bet it’s exciting for you too.
92. Now is the time to experience the part of childhood that was stolen from you by school and work!
93. Best wishes in your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
94. No one ever stops working, they just get a new boss. Your boss lives in your own house. Good luck getting time off.
95. Don’t worry about having enough money to retire. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
96. I don’t know why you are even retiring. You know you won’t be able to keep from working, you workaholic!
97. I thought you retired several years ago, you are just finally making it official just now. I haven’t seen you actually work in a long time.
98. If we could all have the same attitude you’ve had these last days before retirement, we’d all be a lot less stressed at work. Nothing would get done around here either, but that’s not the point.
99. Your new job is to ensure that you enjoy your retirement. The hours are flexible, and you have complete autonomy.
100. Re-tiring is when you replace old tires with new tires. Isn’t that more like what your employer is doing?
101. You can put new tires on an old car. That’s what you are doing now, ‘retiring.’
102. You may be ready to retire, but is your wife/husband ready?
103. Retirement is the last stage of your life. I hope you make it as long in retirement as you did in your career.
104. I’m glad you finally retired. Now I can have your job.
105. God retired after just 6 days of creating the heavens and the earth. What took you so long?
106. Good luck with your new boss, who knows about your true work ethic, organizational skills, and excuses. Spouses make the toughest bosses. Happy retirement!
107. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
108. You’re used to multitasking. Whatever you did, you were making money at the same time. Now you will be able to focus on one important thing: keeping your money.
109. Think about the thousands or even millions you have earned over the years in your career, then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire much earlier.
110. You always did work hard at not having to work. Now that you’re retired, you don’t have to work as hard at not working.
111. Now that you are retired, you get an even tougher boss… Your wife!
112. I bet your company is really glad to see you go. After that many years your salary was probably worth two or three younger, more energetic workers.
70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
120 Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100 Good Morning Sayings
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
So you picked you the best retirement gift and now it's time to write the card. In this post, you'll find 72 ready to use messages, wishes, and.
Congratulate the retiree on a long and successful career by writing the perfect retirement message to send them off. You can write a heartfelt note about how much you’ll miss them at work, acknowledge their hard work over the years, or joke about their newfound free time. Whether you’re a co-worker or family, we’ve provided some guidance below on what to write in a retirement card. And don’t forget: all of these messages pair perfectly with a sweet retirement gift idea.
If you can’t find the right words to say, follow these simple tips on writing your retirement card message for the retiree:
Send the retiree off with well-wishes and a retirement card message that compliments them on their long career. Here are some examples of retirement wishes you can add to your card:
If you’re writing a retirement message for a co-worker or employee, remind them how wonderful it’s been to work with them. In addition to our resource on goodbye quotes, check out a few examples of retirement messages from a co-worker below:
A funny card can be just as effective as a thoughtful card if you have a great relationship with the retiree. Add some humor to your card with these funny retirement messages:
Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring. 2. . This card is just a tangible expression of my heartfelt sentiments. I will miss you.