Congratulations for Baby Boy: Now it is time for you to take ideas from these wishes and plan the best way to wish your near and dear new born.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
Congratulations and best wishes! A son is mommy's little angel and daddy's little man. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy! Congratulations on the birth.
A new baby being born is one of the most exciting and memorable events in anyone’s life. It is a truly momentous occasion filled with joy and happiness.
For new Mums and Dads, when they get home from the hospital with their new bundle of joy, messages of congratulations and best new baby wishes from loved ones are a wonderful gift.
These greetings will be cherished and can be looked back on over the years to come. Don’t worry if you can’t think of the perfect words to congratulate such an occasion, that is where we come in!
We have collated this list of the perfect new baby wishes and messages to place in any baby card; whether for a boy, a girl or twins; we have the most fitting, personal and heartfelt congratulations messages that will be treasured for a lifetime.
It’s time to show how happy you are at the arrival of a new baby boy into the family and also to send your prayers and wishes for the New baby and the family, you being an aunt, uncle, a grandma, grandpa or a member of the family or you just being a friend and well wisher to the family.
A child brings joy and happiness to the parents and family in general, especially baby boys, they are loved and cherish by everyone. Children are special gift from heaven and always loved by everyone at their arrival.
To show your sincere congratulations and heartfelt happiness to the family that just had a new baby boy, we have compiled some good wishes and messages conveyed directly from the heart that we think will inspire you to send a congratulatory message to the baby and the to the family as a whole.
#1: How exciting about the new addition to your family. Congratulations! He is the spitting image of his father!
#2: We wish you every blessing as you welcome a new member to your family. Children can be such a joy. Congratulations to you and your wife!
#3: We wish you and your family every blessing upon the arrival of a new member. Congratulations! Prayers for health and happiness for all of you.
#4: Being a new mother can be frightening and scary, I know. I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you, my daughter. Congratulations.
#5: Hey, sis! Thank you so much for making me an auntie. I am so excited. Congratulations on your new son. I look forward to meeting my nephew!
#6: We just received your message with the picture of your new son! He is so handsome. He looks just like his father. Congratulations to you and your wife.
#7: Congratulations on your new child. I know that the two of you have been trying for a long time. I wish all the best to you and your family.
#8: Congratulations on the newest member of your family. Blessings and good wishes to all of you for good health, happiness, and prosperity now and in the years to come.
#9: To my best friend, I am so happy for you and for your husband on the birth of your first child. Blessings to you and your family.
#10: It’s such a good day today because we now have a prince in the family, congratulation dear on the arrival of your new baby boy.
#11: I’m sending you this message to congratulate you on the arrival of your adorable baby, I’m sure he’s as sweet as you are. Congratulations dearest.
#12: Allow me to say congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
#13: Hurray, it’s a baby boy, my sincere congratulations to you and my prayers are with the little man.
#14: Your baby is the most luckiest person on earth because he has got an amazing parent like you. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
#15: I’m sending my loads of wishes filed with joy and sincere congratulations on the arrival of your cute prince.
#16: Congratulations on the addition of a cute prince to your family, he’s really adorable and I’m happy for you.
#17: After all this endless waiting for months, you have been blessed with an amazing and healthy baby boy. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy.
#18: Congratulations on the arrival on your baby boy, I wish him the best in life, may he continue to stay healthy and lively.
#19: He is really an angel from heaven and the cutest baby boy I have ever seen, my heartfelt wishes are with him. Congratulations on the arrival of your king.
#20: Your lives has been blessed, your home has been filled with joy and your family has blessed with a new baby boy.
#21: You can only be happy today and forever because heaven has blessed you with an amazing and the cutest gift anyone could ever asked for. Congratulations darling on the arrival of your baby boy.
#22: It’s a boy, congratulations dear, it’s time to learn how to play football and ride a bicycle.
#23: Welcome to the world cute prince, my sincere congratulations to you, lot of love from here. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
#24: A Prince Charming has been sent from above to fill your life with more joy and happiness.
#25: Now you become unnecessary annoyed because you have to keep changing diapers but you also become overwhelmingly happy because you have been given a sweet gift from heaven. Congratulations on the birth of your Prince Charming.
#26: I’m wishing you all the joy that the arrival of a new baby boy brings to the world. May you never stop experiencing happiness and joy.
#27: The Touch of those little feet, the talcum smell and the cry of the little baby, all this brings joy to your heart. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
#28: The earth is full of joy today because a prince is born, he’s so charming, cute and adorable in every way. Congratulations dearest on the arrival of your new prince.
#29: A baby is the fruit of our endless night effort and I’m glad yours is fruitful with a prince. Congratulations darling on your new baby boy.
#30: You must be so in love now because you wake up to see a bundle of love every day of your life, that bundle is your new baby boy.
#31: I pray today that may this little one brings you special happiness, the kind you’ll forever treasure and he’ll fill your life with sunshine and unmeasurable joy.
#32: Awww, your baby is so cute and adorable from his cutest little fingers to his small tiny feet. He’s just so precious and adorable. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy.
#33: It’s no wonder your baby is so cute, dad so handsome and mom so beautiful. It’s just a perfect combination to have a cute little prince. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby.
#34: Your family bond would be more stronger now because a little cute prince has join the family, how great the feeling must be.
#35: Here comes your reward of the nine month, you’ve been rewarded with the amazing and sweetest gift you can ever imagine. Congratulations dearest.
#36: To the latest parent in town, you’re so lucky to be blessed with a Prince Charming, lots of love for the cute one.
#37: You must be excited and your spirit must be filled with joy, it is okay to be happy because you’ve labor for this gift you have.
#38: Welcome little prince, we are all so happy and thrilled at you arrival, my sincere congratulations to you on the birth of your little prince.
#39: I pray today be one of the day you cherished in life and the memories of having a cute baby boy continue to bring you joy.
#40: May you continue to enjoy the best in life with the arrival of your new baby boy, enjoy all the happiness you deserve.
#41: I’m happy to be sharing in your joy and happiness, this is a good feeling to begin the day with. Congratulations dearest.
#42: I pray today that the joy you’ve experienced at the birth of your baby boy continue to linger in your heart.
#43: May you never lack all it take to be proud parent of this little prince and may he continue to bring joy in the family. My healthy Congratulations goes to you.
#44: I pray and hope the joy of babyhood continue to be with you everyday as the little prince grows.
#45: Having a baby is one of the sweetest gift a person can be blessed with in his lifetime especially a cute baby boy like yours. My heartfelt congratulations goes to you dear.
#46: You have been given a new role now as the parent of this little one, may heaven grant you the grace to fulfill this responsibility with much love.
#47: I pray heaven grant you the love and wisdom to take care of this little one and to show him the right part to follow. Congratulations to you and the little prince.
#48: You have one of the heritage of God with you there since children are the heritage of God, congratulations on this special gift from heaven. Congratulations again on the birth of your darling prince.
#49: My payers are with you and the little one today, the grace and the strength to be wonderful parent would be granted to you from heaven. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby.
#50: I am absolutely delighted that you’ve gotten a responsibility as a parent, I am sure you will make the most amazing and spontaneous parent any child can ever have. Congratulations dearest on the both of you new baby boy.
#51: You will find out now that life with a baby boy is one of the best life anyone can ever live, they bring some kind of fun and happiness into your life, enjoy the best time of your life from now on.
#52: Your little baby boy would bring some happiness to your life, he will grow up to be your knight in shining armor and your super hero, baby boys are indeed a blessing and congratulations on having one.
#53: As you welcome your baby into your life, we pray and hope it comes with fulfilling all of your heart desire, may you continue to succeed with all you lay your hands on. An awesome Congratulations to you on the birth of your new baby.
Also See: New Born Baby Girl Wishes, Quotes & Congratulation Messages
Celebrate the miracle of new life with a loving message. Card features felt attachment with beads, stitching and foil. No baby gift is complete without a Hallmark.
Use these beautiful new baby wishes to congratulate the happy parents on the arrival of their little bundle of joy! If you're not sure what to write in a baby card, you can use these sentiment examples to write a sweet greeting card message and welcome the new baby into the world!
Use these quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of new baby wishes and quotes.
Short & SweetBaby GirlBaby BoyTwins, Triplets & MoreFor GrandparentsDifficult CircumstancesAdoptionNew Baby QuotesBaby Shower WishesSigning Off Examples
What if it's a coworker who's having the baby?
When friends or family have a baby that's one thing, but maybe you're wondering how to congratulate a coworker on a new baby? Even though you're excited for the couple, you may not be close enough to know what exactly is going on. Knowing whether the baby is a boy or girl offers an easy way to personalize the message, without the details. Or choose one of our short and simple sentiments to let them know that you're thinking of them.
Last updated: August 11, 2019
You're overjoyed that your friends are having a baby, and you want to write a greeting card message to let the new father and mother know. You probably have so many emotional and wonderstruck things to say, but you may not know exactly where to start. Here are some short and sweet new baby wishes to get the ball rolling. Many of them are gender-neutral so you can use them if you don't yet know if it's a boy or a girl.
We want to say 'Welcome' to your new baby! What a perfect addition to an amazing family.
One tiny baby surrounded by so many happy hearts.
Today, you hold the most precious miracle in your arms. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby!
Wishing you nothing by joy with your newborn baby.
There'll be lots of worries, and lots to do, but just remember, we're so proud of you! Congratulations on your new baby!
Welcome to the world baby [boy/girl]!
Congratulations to the proud parents of such a sweet baby!
Your newborn baby colors our world with joy and happiness. Congratulations on your new miracle!
I heard that your kid is the cutest one in the whole hospital. Congratulations on your new baby!
Congratulations on your new addition to the family. We can't wait to spoil [him/her] and give [him/her] all our love!
Sometimes 1 + 1 = 3. Congratulations on you new baby [girl/boy]!
Top of page
You can be excited for your friends or family and still wonder what to write in a baby card. If you know that it's a baby girl, there are a number of ways to express your love for this sweet new member of the family. Here are some cute new baby wishes for girls to get you started.
Congratulations on your baby girl!
As you look into her eyes, you see the sparkle of promise. As you listen to the little whisper of her breathing and feel the rhythm of her heart, know that you are holding, in your arms, a precious miracle.
She has ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes, with rosy pink cheeks and a cute button nose. Congratulations on the new beautiful love of your life!
May the arrival of your new baby girl bring you many cuddles, fun adventures and a lifetime of sweet memories.
Congratulations on bringing a such a lovely life into the world. For the coming days, I wish you joy, smiles, and love. You deserve them all, and I'm sure you'll find them in your sweet daughter.
You've spent nine months preparing for a lifetime of love with your sweet baby girl.
Your new daughter makes an adorable addition to an already wonderful family. May her infectious smile make your world seem a little brighter every day.
Top of page
They've had a baby boy? That's so exciting, and these thoughtful new baby wishes for baby boys are a wonderful starting place for crafting a congratulatory message to the new parents on the arrival of their little guy.
A miracle just came into your life. It's a miracle made of tiny baby boy smiles, hugs, and lots of love.
To the new parents: Welcome to sleepless nights and restless days, as you care for your new baby boy. Just remember, it's all worth it, every last moment.
As you welcome your new baby boy into your life and see his smile, I hope that all the troubles in the world melt away.
First he was a dream in your hearts. Now he's a miracle that you hold in your arms. And he'll forever be the love of your lives.
Months ago, you just couldn't wait to meet your baby boy. At last he has arrived! Congratulations on becoming a mom and dad to such a cute little boy!
Your baby boy is finally here, ready for you to treat him like the prince he is. We couldn't be happier for you!
And so the adventure begins... I can't think of two people better suited to bring up this amazing baby boy. Congratulations and warmest wishes for the future!
Top of page
Having twins offers adventure and excitement for parents and loved ones alike. Not only will there be a new addition to the family, but there will be two, three, or possibly even more. Craft an optimistic message to let the couple how happy you are for them and that they're not alone.
Here comes double trouble! Congratulations on your miracle of twins.
Two times the babies means two times the love and joy. Congratulations on your miraculous twins!
May the birth of your children open up a whole new world of adventure, lightness, and wonder.
Moms of twins are like buttons: They hold everything together.
Congratulations on your [triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets]! Wishing you all the love and joy in this new stage of your life. The more the merrier!
Top of page
Having new baby in the family is an amazing experience for grandparents as well. This marks a milestone the new grandparents have been looking forward to for a long time. Here are a few new baby wishes to help congratulate them on this exciting addition to their family.
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby [Grandson/Granddaughter].
Congratulations! A new Grandma is born. Best of wishes on your new grandbaby.
The birth of a baby in your family brings renewed hope for the future. May you and your family enjoy this new life and the brightness it shines!
Warmest wishes to the new baby in your life. I hope you get the chance to overwhelm [him/her] with all the love in the world, spoil [him/her] with gifts, and cherish every moment.
You two will make amazing grandparents. Congratulations on your new addition to the family!
Top of page
Sometimes we need to express the joy of welcoming a new baby, while acknowledging a health issue and other difficult circumstance that came about during the pregnancy or birth. Even as congratulations are in order, it can also be appropriate to address the difficulty that the parents are undergoing with words of warmth, compassion, and optimism. Here are some thoughtful new baby wishes for difficult circumstances that might help you find the right words.
We're so proud to have such a strong fighter in our life. Your little family have been through a lot, but this will only make your bond of love even stronger. Wishing you all the love in the world!
Wishing you and your new baby a strong recovery, so that both of you will come back swinging harder than ever. You have all of our love and support.
So proud and thankful for the arrival of your new baby. We're keeping the two of you in our thoughts.
Our fondest congratulations on the birth of your baby. As you take each day at a time, we're keeping the whole family in our thoughts and prayers.
We're sending a warm welcome to your new baby, along with all of our love and healing thoughts for mom.
Top of page
Adopting a child can be a generous way for someone to make their dream of parenthood come true. It gives a child a loving family situation, while offering the parents an opportunity to grow their family. If you're wondering how to congratulate someone on an adoption, here are a few message ideas to get you started.
There's something about having a new child in the family that makes us smile and have the warm fuzzies!
Congratulations on your new arrival! We're so excited that your little one has arrived safe to you. May you feel joy and pride in your new parenthood.
Your new child is here to make your love feel stronger, your days feel shorter, the nights seem longer, your savings a little smaller. But it's all worth it as your home grows happier each day.
We're so happy that you found a [boy/girl] who you will always cherish. May you remember this day with fond memories!
We can't wait to meet your new family member. Wishing you years of joy and happiness. Congratulations!
Top of page
Babies are favorite topics to write about and discuss. Everyone who has experienced the glorious love of a new baby has something to weigh in on this topic. We've collected a variety of quotations, from sentimental to funny, that make for good messages along with your personalized new baby messages.
'If I am thinking correctly,' said Pooh, 'a new baby is probably undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.'
~ A.A. Milne
Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.
~ Carrie Fisher
Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart. - Winnie the Pooh
~ A.A. Milne
Just like a plant needs light and space to grow, a child needs love and freedom to unfold.
~ Sigrid Leo
There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.
~ Virginia Kelley
You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.
~ Lish McBride
When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born it's first laugh becomes a fairy.
~ J.M. Barrie, from Peter Pan
A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
~ Edna J. Le Shan
Life doesn't get more real than having a newborn at home.
~ Eric Church
Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving.
~ Penelope Leach
I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
~ Vincent Van Gogh
Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
~ Taylor Hanson
Children see magic because they look for it.
~ Christopher Moore
There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.
~ Jared Padalecki
Top of page
The baby shower offers a moment to share your excitement with the new mom, while letting her know that she has a whole community of support for raising the child. Make your baby shower card a personal message between yourself and the new mom about this wonderful new time in her life.
I can't think of anything more exciting than looking forward to the arrival of the new little love of your life!
Your new bundle of joy is on the way with new tiny laundry to fold. I hope that washing and folding these tiny cloths will help you feel ready for the joys of parenthood that lie ahead.
Congratulations on your little one. I can wait to be there to welcome [him/her] into the world! For now, just enjoy the peace and quiet.
I can't believe your baby will be here so soon. Cheers to you for being so strong, as you bring a child into this world!
We just heard the news and we're so happy for you both. Here's to a future full of play dates and birthdays!
Top of page
No congratulatory new baby wishes are complete without a joyful sign-off. These few words say so much, so feel free to make it your own and be sincere! Remember, if you're a member of the family, you can always personalize it by welcoming the baby into the family.
Welcome to the World of Wonder and Onesies
So happy for you and your new baby
Enjoy your time with your new bundle of joy
We're so happy for you two!
Welcome little one
All the best to your growing family
Let us know if you need anything!
With best wishes for the future!
Overjoyed for you guys!
Sending love and blessings to the new baby!
Looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family!
We cannot wait to meet the cutie pie!
Top of page
If you're looking for more new baby wishes and messages, do take a look at our Newborn Baby Poems which adds a sweet touch to a greeting card message for new parents.
And for a super cute card idea, download this free diaper card template and fold your own handmade baby card! For a friend or relative with a newborn, this card is the perfect way to say congratulations.
Wish the grandpartents much happiness on the birth of their grandson. Rated 4.0 Send this card to help celebrate the arrival of a new baby boy. Rated 5.0.