Bon voyage Emma, we wish you well. The team at APAG have enjoyed your spark and enthusiasm on our many visits to the Riverton Community Arts Centre, as.
Bon Voyage Messages: A goodbye quote should be sweet and inspirational. It should embody the meaning of wanderlust. It should be the perfect way to kick start a travel journey. Think about how you are going to use words that make for the perfect farewell message. Whether it is for friends, colleagues, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, boss or anyone else – make sure your wishes bring a smile on their faces. Start cute countdowns on Facebook and share inspiring stuff on Pinterest and Instagram. Build up the enthusiasm so that they’re happy and pumped up when it is time to fly away. Whether it is for a short holiday, business tour or a long vacation – take ideas from this post to dig deep in your soul to find the right thing to say when you have your last hug.
1) Life is a journey. Don’t imprison yourself in a rut. Break free and travel. Wander as if you’re lost. It’s the only way to discover yourself. Bon voyage.
2) Life isn’t meant to be lived caged within walls and mindsets. The only way to break free from the shackles of monotony is to travel. Bon voyage.
3) Traveling is an expense which yields great returns in the form of priceless memories and enlightening experiences. Bon voyage.
4) Traveling isn’t only about hopping to different places and new cities. It’s also about soaking in new cultures and faces. Bon voyage.
5) Traveling is less about selfies, more about memories. Bon voyage.
6) I’ll miss you until you come back but I hope you’ll make up for it by getting me awesome gifts. Bon voyage.
7) Don’t worry about souvenirs… fill your bags with experiences and memories when you return. Bon voyage.
8) The wings of your airplane may be big, but the ones of your mind are bigger. Bon voyage.
9) Get lost, run out of money and do crazy things – these are the memories from your travels that will last a lifetime. Bon voyage.
10) Open your senses, feed your soul. Be carefree and let wanderlust take control. Bon voyage.
11) Wanderlust isn’t about running away. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover what’s inside. Goodbye my friend, bon voyage.
12) Travel as if your life depends on it. Because decades later, the happiness in your life will actually depend on reflecting on the memories that you make today. Bon voyage.
13) Beautiful and rare sights in this world are many, but beautiful travelers like you are few. Bon voyage sweetheart.
14) The memories of traveling form some of the most fascinating chapters in your life’ book. Bon voyage.
15) Some people say traveling makes you wise. Some people say traveling makes you humble. I say, don’t think and just travel. Bon voyage.
16) You will never understand the true meaning of your life, until you travel and experience how others are living theirs. Bon voyage.
17) This beautiful world is God’s handmade collage… and for your travels I wish you bon voyage.
18) The secret to really enjoying a holiday lies in switching off your cell phone and staying away from Facebook, Email, Twitter and Instagram. Bon voyage.
19) May your travels cure the biggest worries of your life, I wish a happy journey to you and your wife. Bon voyage.
20) No matter how important a business trip, it always begins with a hug from someone who cares about you. Bon voyage, xoxo.
21) Life is only half lived if you have never got in a car and driven off on the open road. Bon voyage and have an awesome road trip.
22) Discover, find, seek, search, rummage, explore, visit, unearth – if you like the sound of these words, I bet you will enjoy your holiday. Bon voyage.
23) Traveling isn’t about looking and watching, it’s about feeling and experiencing. Bon voyage.
24) Sometimes, wandering and traveling aimlessly helps you introspect and zero in on your life’s real aims. Bon voyage.
25) The money you spend on your travels is actually an investment that will help you grow from within. Bon voyage.
26) Traveling is to the mind, what love is to the heart and education is to life… truly enriching. Bon voyage.
27) May you discover beautiful things, as you fly across the world on a plane with wings. May you have experiences that change your thinking, as you trot across to far of lands while traveling. Bon voyage.
28) Life is not about the number of destinations you have seen, but the number of journeys you have experienced. Bon voyage.
29) I wish I was your GoPro – then I would travel the world with you. Bon voyage.
30) Capture every landscape in you new iPhone’s panoramic view, for unfortunate ones like us whose holidays are long due. Bon voyage.
31) Go where no one has ever gone, do what others have never done, live like others have never lived. Bon voyage.
32) You are lucky to be able to travel so much for business, I am a little jealous of you, I confess. I wish you not just success, but also tons of happiness. Bon voyage.
33) Life’s meaning doesn’t lie simply in promotions and pay checks. It also lies in crossing boundaries, experiencing new cultures and understanding the world in a better way. Bon voyage.
34) Like your own life, may this journey be full of surprises and fun. Bon voyage.
35) As you pack your bags and leave for your holiday, I hope that you never get lost along the way. Bon voyage.
36) Losing yourself in new surroundings is the best way to find yourself. Bon voyage.
37) I know that your business trip is just an excuse, actually you just want to go there to enjoy the cruise. Bon voyage.
38) When you travel with loved ones, it doesn’t matter where you are going – because every place will envelope you with love and happiness. Bon voyage and enjoy your family vacation.
39) We will desperately wait for your photographs, but more so for the souvenirs you get us. Bon voyage.
40) The only way to make your travels fantastic, is to nurture an undying penchant for the exotic. Bon voyage.
Why don't you just crack A bottle of champagne on Ana's pelvis and wish Danny a bon voyage? Ты бы еще грохнула бутылку шампанского об таз Анны.
Honey, it’s never easy to say goodbye. I can’t bear the thought of being without you. Please come back soon, and we can be together again. I wish you a safe return!
Darling, I’m so happy you get to travel again but honestly, I wish I were going with you. I am already missing you. Please, have a safe trip back home.
I’m going to miss you so much while you’re gone. I love you and can’t wait to see you soon.
I’m so excited that you’re going on this trip! You’re going to have so much fun. Knowing that you’ll be happy makes me happy, even though I’m going to miss you so much.
I love you with a love that spans the world. But that doesn’t mean you can stay away forever. I can’t wait to see you again.
Have fun but come back soon! Every day that you’re gone feels like an entire year.
I will miss your beautiful, smiling face every day that you’re gone.
My dearest, you are the sun in my life. And now, the sun is going away on an awesome trip. So while you’re gone, my world will be like night, but I look forward to your return when the sun will rise again. Have a great trip sweetheart!
I love you and will miss you and hope you return safely and bring me lots of presents!
Have an awesome trip sweetheart! I’m going to miss you so much while you’re gone, so don’t forget me as you’re having fun.
Next time, we need to do a trip together. But I’ll allow this one without me. :) Have a great trip.
Don’t worry—the house is safe with me while you’re gone. Expect nothing but clean sheets and washed dishes when you get back, all a testament to how bored I was without you. Love you and have a great trip!
I’m going to be following your every move on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, so don’t try to hide anything! ;-) I will miss you until the day you come back!
Each day you’re gone will feel like an eternity. And how am I supposed to watch any of our shows without you? Have a great trip and come back soon!
You’re going to have such an awesome trip—I will be thinking of you often as you’re out exploring the world.
Think of me fondly as you’re out there in the world! I will be thinking of you here as I sit and drink coffee at our table, waiting for your return.
I know you’re going off on a big adventure, but don’t expect me to just sit around and do nothing while you’re gone. I’m going to have fun too! (But mostly I’ll be missing you).
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder and I’m sure I’m going to grow very fond of you while you’re off on your trip.
I will love you more each day you’re gone and even more when you return.
Today we farewell our Assistant Project Registrar Loren Baxter, who ...has been an integral part of our small team since October 2017. When Loren took on the role at IPAG, she faced a sizeable task. Our art collection remained mostly unpacked at Anderson House and required undivided attention to ready it for shifting. Alongside this, our collection records needed major attention. Fueled by a passion for preserving cultural heritage (as well as the odd spot of baking and chai lattes) Loren was integral to our successful collection shift to the Invercargill City Libraries and Archives and the digitisation of our collection records. Loren’s initial work illustrated further needs for our collection, and through the support of the Community Trust South, ILT, Southland Regional Heritage Committee and Lotteries Environment and Heritage Fund, we were able to develop a second phase of our Collection Transition and Relocation project and employ her for another year. Over the last twelve months she has de-framed our works on paper for conservation treatment, as well as undertaken a major copyright clearance project. Although our collection will clearly miss Loren, we will miss her more. Our small team has gone through many changes in the last two years and as a result, we have become a solid unit. Thankfully for us, Loren has taken up a maternity cover role at the Invercargill City Library and Archives as the Assistant Archivist, so she will only be a stone’s throw away! Loren, a sincere thank you from all of us at IPAG for your collegiality and hard work. We wish you all the best for you adventures to come.See more
What to write in a greeting card as bon voyage messages and wishes for a boss I wish you a very safe and fulfilling journey abroad, and pray that the good.
High quality example sentences with “I wish you bon voyage” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write.