Bright Drops. Relationship quotes to help you heal, repair, and let go. Mark Boyer's Quote is Straight Forward. “You can tell how often a person thinks Erich Fromm Quotes Love as a High Temperature Friendship. “Love is friendship set on.
Whether you’re planning your wedding vows, writing a toast, or just daydreaming about someone special, these 100 quotes on love and marriage from poets, artists, and philosophers are sure to inspire.
1. “Where there is love there is life.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
2. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
3. “If I get married, I want to be very married.”
– Audrey Hepburn
4. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
– Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
5. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss
6. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
– Maya Angelou
7. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
8. “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
9. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
– Alfred Tennyson
10. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
– Lao Tzu
11. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.”
– Robert Fulghum, True Love
12. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.”
– Helen Keller
13. “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
– George Eliot
14. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
– Edgar Allan Poe
15. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
16. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– When Harry Met Sally
17. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
– Marilyn Monroe
18. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
– Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven
19. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.”
– Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
20. “What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.”
– Victor Hugo
21. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
22. “Who, being loved, is poor?”
– Oscar Wilde
23. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
– Dave Meurer
24. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
– Martin Luther
25. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
– Henry David Thoreau
100 Inspiring Quotes About Moms for 100 Years of Mother’s Day
26. “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.”
– Sam Levenson
27. “When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
28. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
– Andre Marois
29. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
30. “The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.”
– Blaise Pascal
31. “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.”
– Charles M. Schulz
32. “Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
– E.E. Cummings
33. “This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.”
– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
34. “People are weird. When we find someone with weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.”
– Dr. Seuss
35. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”
– Julia Child
36. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
37. “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
– Albert Einstein
38. “Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
– Elinor Glyn
39. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
– Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
40. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.”
– Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
41. “When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.”
– John Lennon
42. “I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul.”
– Shana Abe
43. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”
– Oscar Wilde
44. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”
– William Shakespeare
45. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
– Tom Bodett
46. “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.”
47. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Airman’s Odyssey
48. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make–not just on your wedding day, but over and over again–and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”
– Barbara de Angelis
49. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
– David Viscott
50. “We can do no great things; only small things with great love.”
– Mother Teresa
51. “Love doesn’t make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
– Elizabeth Browning
52. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
– Robert Heinlein
53. “Love those who love you.”
54. “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
– Janos Arnay
55. “The bride and groom–May their joys be as bright as the morning, and their sorrows but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love.”
– Minna Thomas Antrim, A Book of Toasts
56. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
– Elizabeth Browning
57. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.”
– William Shakespeare
58. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”
– William Lyon Phelps
59. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
– Emily Bronte
60. “Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.”
– Charles Dickens
61. “We need a witness to our lives. There’s a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness.'”
– Shall We Dance?
62. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.”
– Robert Browning
63. “Think not because you are now wed, that all your courtship’s at an end.”
– Antonio Hurtado de Mendoza
64. “Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that’s loved by you.”
– You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
65. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
– Rita Rudner
66. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
67. “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
68. “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
– Helen Keller
69. “And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.”
– Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
70. “Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.”
– Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve
71. “Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.”
– Henry David Thoreau
72. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
– Arwen, The Fellowship of the Ring
73. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
– Maya Angelou
74. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.”
– Roy Croft
75. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
– Bruce Lee
76. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
77. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
– Mark Twain
78. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
– Ann Landers
79. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
– Oscar Wilde
80. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
– Fitzwilliam Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
81. “Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.”
– Swedish proverb
82. “Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have a to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
– Louis de Bernieres, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
83. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
– Albert Einstein
84. “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.”
– Winston Churchill
85. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
– Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
86. “If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”
– Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
87. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.”
– William Shakespeare
88. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect; you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
– Jodi Picoult
89. “Love insists the loved loves back.”
– Dante Alighieri
90. “Love is a joint experience between two persons–but the fact that it is a joint experience does not mean that it is a similar experience to the two people involved.”
– Carson McCullers, Ballad of the Sad Cafe and Other Stories
91. “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. It is about appreciation.”
92. “Ah me! love cannot be cured by herbs.”
93. “One is very crazy when in love.”
– Sigmund Freud
94. “Love is a friendship set to music.”
– Joseph Campbell
95. “You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.”
– Woody Harrelson
96. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”
– Lao Tzu
97. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
– Oprah Winfrey
98. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
– Khalil Gibran
99. “Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.”
– Francois de La Rochefoucauld
100. “A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other.”
– Jessica Simpson
Just diversify your relationship, surprise your partner with romantic and a little bit hot Quotes True love quote for him to tell about your feelings.
Very few people ever truly live happy lives and it’s amazing how difficult it is to find love and happiness in the world. A lot of people talk about wanting to be happy or wanting to be loved yet there’s so little of these things to go around.
If only some of us were able to find the perfect combination of these things, maybe we would be able to share them with others. Maybe if we had more happy people, then there would be enough love to go around. There’s a strong relationship between love and happiness and these quotes are bound to help you find this link.
#1: Love could be the road to happiness but most times happiness leads you right to the doorsteps of love because only happy people can really love.
#2: Only happy people understand love.
#3: Do You ever feel like you are not happy in your relationship? It’s probably because you chose love over your happiness and that’s always a wrong choice.
#4: The way happiness works is that it creates the condition for love to flourish and you cannot have one without the other, they are two sides of a coin.
#5: It’s better to fall in love with the one that makes you happy than to be miserable all your life loving someone who doesn’t love you back. There’s no happiness in that.
#6: Two extremely elusive things are happiness and love, finding them both has to be the most unlikely occurrence on earth but whenever you do find them, never let go.
#7: Life is some days a bed of thorns, a puddle of mud, a pothole on a highway and it might deny you happiness but life is going to respond to your attitude and happiness is always a choice.
#8: This day is one like no other, it’s the day we choose happiness and love, and it’s a day that will be like no other because we will make sure it never ends.
#9: The easiest way to attract love is to be the happiest version of yourself, it’s practically impossible not to love someone who’s truly happy.
#10: Happiness is the nectar, love is the Bee.
#11: Happiness takes so little effort than searching for love and it’s only reasonable to search for happiness because along that route, you are likely to find love.
#12: Those who love you would be present through the times when you are happy and when all you have to give are endless tears and sadness, love is a powerful healer.
#13: Love conquers everything but it does not give you everything. Happiness is what attracts all the blessings that come with love so you should try everything to make your lover happy.
#14: If loving them is what makes you happy then your decision is made, and there are no alternatives that should distract you from this goldmine you have found.
#15: Love that makes you free to live is going to leave you happy and satisfied so when you find this kind of love, treasure it with all your life because it’s rare.
#16: People seldom understand the secrets of happiness but I think what breeds happiness is an overdose of love from the people you call family.
#17: If you sow the seeds of love and do not withhold love from those you meet then you will reap the fruits of happiness, peace and joy always.
#18: Great people master the art of true happiness and are always willing to love those who need their love because this is where all the courage for greatness comes from.
#19: Do you need a team? make people around you happy, do you need a an army? love the people around you with every fiber of your being and they will stand by you.
#20: Love and happiness are complementary, you cannot have one without the other and you get the best of them together.
#21: Would you be willing to choose happiness over pain even when it means refusing the love that asks you to be less than who you really are meant to be?
#22: To be loved is to find happiness in the arms of those you trust and this is the most comforting feeling you could ever have through all the challenges life may throw at you.
#23: In order to live a healthy life you need to be happy with the person you love and to love the one that you are happy with, it’s a magical recipe for good health.
#24: The most powerful war strategy is happiness and an arsenal of love. There’s no kind of defense against these weapons powerful enough to change the course of history.
#25: Remembering your purpose keeps you focused and happy, also giving you the right attitude towards those you love when you finally succeed.
#26: Don’t ever forget those who’s happiness depends on you, because they are the ones who would cheer you on and show you all the love you need.
#27: Happy people provoke emotions so strong, you cannot help falling in love with their refreshing attitude to life.
#28: Would you make the world happy or full of love? Without love, the world would be too dark, and too depressed.
#29: How do you love a sad person? It’s like pouring water in a broken jar. Fix their happiness first and see love blossom.
#30: The happiest people on earth are not money rich but they are people rich, love rich and surrounded by happy people.
#31: Love and happiness are the most conscious choices most of us have to make throughout our lives.
#32: Loving with all the strength you can muster, spreading happiness, this is the line between surviving and living.
Hope you find love and happiness after reading these beautiful quotes. We all want to be happy and this is a lovely thing to wish for. There’s nothing more fulfilling than living a happy life with people you love. You should share this with someone you care about.
56 Relationship QuotesFind inspiring relationship quotes that will remind you of the importance of relationships in our lives.
Friendship Is Better Than Relationship Love Quotes. soulmate24.com Looking for #Quotes, Life #Quote, Love Quotes, Quotes. More information.
When you’re in love with somebody, you cannot spend even a minute without this person. You constantly think about him or her; you miss and have a strong desire to remind yourself! You want to be together always at least with the help of the Internet and messages! It`s not very hard to do if you have some True Love Quotes in store.
Everyone, who has ever been in love, will prove you that you have to spice things up at all stages of your relationship. When your relationship is at an early stage, everything seems to be ideal and permanent. But after some time passes, you understand that something can be wrong. You and your partner get to know each other better, and an intriguing element of novelty and the pleasant waiting of something unusual becomes disappearing! It doesn`t mean everything is over! Just diversify your relationship, surprise your partner with romantic and a little bit hot Quotes about True Love! It`s up to you to decide what to choose: hot relationship or empty moments!
What girlfriend or boyfriend can resist such a romantic and up to date way to attract attention? The variety of attractive True Love Quotes will impress even the most fastidious or demanded partner! Be sure, that with these Quotes you`ll have really romantic and intriguing relationship!
If you fail to build your relationship with people, don’t start worrying too much. Sometimes it means that they are not the right people for you, and that your person is already waiting for you in the nearest future.
You may also like:
Sweet Good Morning Images for Him
Looking for inspirational wedding quotes about love and marriage? This quote is the perfect piece of wisdom for a father of the bride speech.