Best friends are always there when the going gets tough, pick a congratulation message to show your support and commitment to your best friend's marriage.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Your best friend is getting married? Wish him or her well on their new journey with their other half.
For all those wishing the happy couple well, finding the right wording to match the personality of the bride and groom can be tricky. Especially when your date is the ex of one of the soon-to-be-spouses (or you are), or when it’s not the first marriage of one or both parties. (Cringe-y memory: the father of the groom crooning “Love is lovelier the second time around,” as the guests shifted in their seats and looked queasily into their bread plates.) Such complications speak to why we often go for the tried-and-true, the generic and cliché. But there’s a middle ground between TMI and dull. Here’s how to do it.
This is your opportunity to be specific by sending targeted wedding wishes—but only if you know the couple reasonably well. If they’re really looking forward to that overwater bungalow honeymoon in Bora Bora or are planning to move into that dream house in a month, imagine them being happy in those places and write your wedding congratulations descriptively, from the heart.
Again, you have to know the couple well for this to come off, because it’s so easy to step in it. It’s best to write about something funny that the bride and groom shared, an experience that both found equally humorous—preferably, one that you witnessed them enjoying (because a one-party, after-the-fact recounting can be a trap). This probably isn’t the time to recall what the groom texted you about his eventual wife the day after their first date. That only works in rom-coms.
The spontaneity of writing wedding card wishes while actually at the reception may result in a memorable missive. Beginning the note with “When…” (as in “When I saw you two sharing your first dance…”) will lead you down the right romantic path. Should be attempted only by confident writers who are reasonably sober when they’re scrawling “Happy Wedding Day” at the urinal.
Still drawing a blank? Check out some of these examples to get the wheels turning. Whether it’s for a best friend, a friend of a friend, co-worker, or relative, we’ve got you covered. Use them as a starting point and then add your own personal flair based on your relationship with the happy couple. Or, hey, if you’re really feeling stuck, just go ahead and copy one down—we won’t tell. In this case, borrowing from the internet is still better than copying off the guy next to you.
Writing a wedding card for a friend, especially your best friend, involves a unique kind of pressure you probably never really anticipated. It’s the biggest day of his life, and he’s the biggest person in your life. The good (and bad) news is, he has a new biggest person in his life, and this day has much more to do with her than it does with you. Fortunately, this takes some of the pressure off: your wedding card message doesn’t have to be the perfect, all-encompassing testament to your friendship. Sure, make it personal, but no need to sweat it too much. Just keep it cool, keep it classy, and above all, remember your audience. You’re not just writing to your buddy; you’re also writing to his new bride. If there’s even the slightest chance, your well-wishes might result in a cringe, a fight, or an awkward explanation about that inside joke from the bachelor party, leave it out. It’s never worth the gamble.
In this case, it’s usually best to keep things short, sweet, and to the point. You won’t lose any points here for not having the most creative card in the bunch. Frankly, it would probably be weird if you did. Err on the side of caution and enjoy the freedom to relax and write something totally generic and boring.
You have some creative license here, but, as always, use your judgment. When deciding what to write, keep your relationship to your family member (and your new in-law) in mind. It’s fine to poke a little fun if it’s your brother or a close cousin you grew up with, but don’t go overboard. No need to reference any embarrassing moments from childhood or, worse yet, adolescence. It’s also good to remember who else might be reading this card. If you don’t want Great Aunt Wanda to see it, leave it out. Again, the golden rule for wedding card writing is pretty much the same across the board: keep it cool, and keep it classy.
What you write in a wedding card should be thoughtful and positive, especially depending on how well you know the couple. You can never go wrong with “Congratulations!”
Your presence, your gift and a few special words are all the ingredients to make your friend’s wedding more special for him/her. The two first are generally more easy to find, but when it comes to words, there is often a huge problem. Many things to say and so little space in a single wedding card. No worries, because below you can find a bunch of beautiful wedding day wishes for friends that can make fit in anybody’s heart!
[read also: Wedding Wishes and Happy Married Life Messages]
Your best friend's wedding day is probably nearly as important as your own. That being said, you want to find the right words to wish a happy.
If you are stuck on deciding on what to write in your wedding wishes card, either advance wedding wishes for best friend or best wedding anniversary wishes for best friend, you can buy some of the skills on the genre to offer your congratulations to the groom and the bride. This article will guide and equip you with skills that will enable you to design crazy wedding wishes for best friend.
How to Create the Perfect Card - Examples
I have been there: you toil throughout the day, work extremely hard to find a perfect and spectacular card for your best wedding anniversary wishes for a best friend. After finding a perfect card, the next tough and tedious moment peeps in, you get back home and have a hectic and tough time trying to figure out what to write down in the heartfelt wedding wishes for best friend.
The soothing news is that there are no rigid and demanding rules on what to pen in a wedding wishes quotes for best friend. The rule of the thumb is that provided that your cute wedding wishes for best friend card communicates a positive and encouraging message to the newly marrying folks, you are good to go.
It simply goes without saying that wedding cards are usually meant for anyone who desires to send best wishes to a married couple or to newly wedding love birds. Mostly if you abide by the traditional wedding guest etiquette, you will either need mailing the card or present your card to the wedding reception.
This takes place between the day of invitation and a few days after the wedding. However, you can send your happy wedding wishes for best friend whenever you want though you should be logic. Moreover, the wedding cards are not only sent by the invited guests, you can even offer a nice wedding card to the wedding couple even when you are uninvited.
Wedding cards come in different and spectacular formats, ranging from the standard cards you find displayed on the executive stationary shop to the small tags engraved to the wedding favors, homemade cards, and the digitally designed wedding messages that are printed and dispatched to the married couple with their gift.
All the above cards qualify as a wedding card and comprehensively pass the intended message. So, do not feel like you are left out by using one of them. Some people go to an extent of sending more than one short wedding wishes for best friend because they do not really know which card conveys the adequate message. But my word of advice here is that all the cards are equal and serve equal purposes.
Certainly yes, initially, the term Congratulation was considered as a gaffe, a tactless and faux pas. It was thought of as congratulating the honeymooner for landing on a man. However, the old notion seems to have been a totally outdated rule and school of thought. Still, if the marrying buddies happen to be very traditional or not radicalized or come from marginalized family, you might be forced to avoid the term (congratulations) and just say “Best Wishes.”
The best and the most perfect and amazing wedding wish is emotional, sweet, sentimental and completely tailored to the wedding couple. Is it for your hilarious schoolmate who has just settled down or for your close confidant, acquittance or your favorite cousin and his new queen? Below are hundreds of examples of wedding wishes messages and quotes for inspirations.
Just because the wedding is quite formal, furnished with the floor-length gown and tuxes does not imply that you need to craft a spectacular formal wedding card to align with the event. In fact, the card does not have match the occasion. But, still, if you want to convey a romantic and timeless message, a formal wedding card is the best way to go.
“Wishing you an extended life of happiness and love”
“Wedding day will come and go away but your love will be eternal and fortified, may your love keep on growing”
“Best wishes on this wonderful journey that you have set forth, to settle down, move in, and build your new lives together.”
“May your coming together give you more joy than you can fathom, may your love take root as you age together”
“May the love and deep feeling that you feel today last and shine through your entire life.”
“Thank you very much for letting me share in this noble activity of witness my best friend log into a new and graceful union. I wish you all the best as you embark on married life.”
If formal happy wedding wishes for a best friend does not work for you, you can opt to embark on Casual Wedding Wishes. It is completely satisfactory to note a casual wedding message in the card. Just feel comfortable, let you message be short and sweet. Provided that you are communicating something and conveying wedding wishes for childhood best friend, you are good to go.
“Wishing you all the best in your marriage endeavors, lots of love, hugs and kisses”
“Wishing you a marriage covered with God’s favor, happiness and unending love”
“I am ecstatic to celebrate this noble day with both of you. I love you, congrats.”
“Wishing you the best today forever and ever, may you always enjoy your marriage and honor your marriage vows”
This is quite tricky and rather a funny wedding wishes for a best friend. As a rule of thumb, what may be lightly taken as a joke on an ordinary conversation could mean a different thing when jotted on a funning wedding wishes for best friend in Marathi. Therefore, it goes without saying that you need to avoid writing messages which are sarcastic. Filter your message off anything that could be considered as an insult. For example, a message depicting one person as a better half or implying the couple took short time or long time to get married and no divorce joke should be highly avoided.
“Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married, I can read your minds, your only wish is that this day could end a bit faster to let the night creep in and set this multitude away from you…”
Family members and friends send Marriage Wishes to the couple. This is not easy to write down or select sensational wedding gift card message. With my heart loaded with happiness, I wish you the best of both universes in the years yet.