Marriage is a promising bond that also embarks a journey towards the end of Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President.
Figuring out what to write in a wedding card can be tricky! You RSVP’d months ago, you’ve arranged a taxi and you’re looking forward to a glass of champagne. But, how do you write the perfect wedding wish for the happy couple?
You’re over the moon for the bride and groom and you want to let them know just how happy you are for them. The question is, what kind of wedding quote should you use? What are the right words to say? Who knew that wedding wishes were such minefield?
Is writing out a wedding card giving you a serious case of writer’s block? You’re not alone! It’s not always easy to solve what’s appropriate and what isn’t for a wedding message. When it comes to writing out wedding quotes and wedding cards, a few things to consider. Such as:
But, never fear, Poptop is here! We have put together a collection of ready to use wedding wishes and messages because we’re solid like that! So, in the style of Blue Peter, here’s some we made earlier.
Your tone of wedding wish relies heavily on who it is that’s getting married. Think about the relationship you have with the couple to determine what kind of message is right for them. Stuffy Aunt Linda? Probably best to send her something quite formal. Fun Paul from the office? He can take a joke!
Think about the newlyweds. If the couple are close friends or family of yours, then it may be appropriate to write a message that is deeply meaningful, or even hilariously funny! Or, if you are writing a wedding card for a coworker, or someone you know more formally, it might be more apt to stay safe and write them a more traditional style of message.
If the bride and groom are having a religious ceremony, it is important to consider the religion and religious tone of the nuptials. Popular wedding wishes for different religions include:
Some traditional Jewish wedding quotes may include:
There are many traditional Islamic wedding wishes and wedding that can be used in as a meaningful congratulations message:
If you’re looking for a particularly formal wedding quote, here are some classic templates that might fit the bill:
If you know the bride and groom can take a joke, or if the wedding itself is a relatively casual affair, then less serious wedding messages might seem more approachable!
These days, many couples decide to get married abroad, which can make it difficult for everyone to attend. Others simply plan on having very small and private ceremonies, which means they have minimal guestlist. Their wedding date may simply clash with something else you already have a in. If you, unfortunately, can’t make the wedding, for whatever reason, it is still a lovely gesture to send a wedding card.
If none of these wishes hit the mark for you, why not consider using the words of a hymn, song or poem? If you need some inspiration, there are lots to choose from!
Sharing and inside joke is something that only you can do in your unique wedding card. Whether it’s a joke with the couple or the bride or groom individually, including a hilarious joke will mean that this card tells a story directly from you. Whether it’s the time you got drunk at a family party, or had an embarrassing incident at work. If you know that person reading the card will laugh then why not add it as a funny reminder as to what makes your relationship with them special?
If you share a sentimental memory with the couple, bride or groom, it can make a beautiful addition your wedding card. It can be a story that the couple can hold close to their hearts when reading their cards and will help your wish to stand out.
If the ‘normal’ style of writing wedding cards seems a bit too cheesy for you, why not think outside the box? Write a message that is uniquely from you and something that nobody else could think of. You could combine a couple of ideas from this list, or you could get totally creative! How about writing a rap? Creating some artwork? Making a video message? Letting your children write or draw in a card for the couple?
Ending your wedding wish with an appropriate tone is just as important as the rest of the wedding message. Here are some options for finishing your card with a lovely, warm feel:
Phew! There’s a lot to choose from! You can use these wedding wishes on their own or add your own message into a wedding card alongside one them. Ultimately, the choice is yours as nobody knows the relationship you have with the happy couple better than you.
Finding the right words to say can be tricky, but, nonetheless, very meaningingful to both yourself and the newlyweds.
Also, if you’re still looking for a perfect gift for a couple – check out these 32 wedding gift ideas for any budget.
"Congratulations on your wedding" are common words used to compose a wedding letter, a wedding message for a gift card or to sign a reception poster. You.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Now and forever, may your wonderful family never encounter grief and sorrow. Have a spectacular life together!
Love is not a perfect fairy tale without problems and fighting from time to time. Love is a hard work, but I know that you guys can handle it. You are inspiring. Wishing you the best of all, don’t forget to be happy.
At first I wanted to wish you a lot of patience, but then I realized that there’s no need. Because you guys are the most amazing and harmonious couple in the world, and patience has nothing to do in your relationship. It’s only about love. Congratulations!
Getting married is one the most important decisions in life, and sometimes people doubt if it’s really worth it. But looking at you I know that you are sure of each other. Your love makes me believe that magic is real. Wishing you all the best.
The first time ever I saw you together I knew you were meant for each other. Match made in heaven, that’s what people say, right? Looking at you now I cannot be happier. I wish your love to last forever. Congratulations on your wedding!
Funny wedding messages about marriage. Wedding is the “There is nothing worse than a friend getting married. Now my parents have one.
by Linda Harrison
The time has come to stand side by side
The Groom in his glory, his beautiful Bride.
They've waited so long for this moment in time
To take their vows and say, "Will you be mine?"
Marriage is precious and to be treasured.
The love that you have can never be measured.
It joins you as one, not just with a ring,
But a future together and what it will bring.
Keep the love alive and make it last.
Remember the good times don't live in the past.
The bond that you have shows the world that you care,
Not just for yourselves, but for the family you share.
Who knows what the future may hold.
Stay strong together until you grow old.
Be there for each other, keep good memories alive.
With love and respect you will always survive.
Today is your day to cherish forever,
Never forget what brought you together.
This special time is just for you,
A time to remember when you've said "I do."
A passage from Captain Corellis Mandolin
by Louis de Bernières
Love is a temporary madness,
it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides.
And when it subsides you have to make a decision.
You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together
that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.
Because this is what love is.
Love is not breathlessness,
it is not excitement,
it is not the promulgation of eternal passion.
That is just being in love which any fool can do.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away,
and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.
Those that truly love, have roots that grow towards each other underground,
and when all the pretty blossom have fallen from their branches,
they find that they are one tree and not two.
Get inspired with wedding congratulations wishes and messages for the The wedding weekend may be a blur, but the newlyweds will.