Mauve Farewell Wishes Card. $ 1.18. A Warm Farewell Wish Card. $ 1.84. Joyous Farewell Wishes Card. $ 1.18. Keep In Touch Greeting Card. $ 1.40.
Farewell Messages for Colleagues: Colleagues, team members and bosses who are more friends rather than mere co-workers deserve a special send off. A touching message, heartfelt goodbye quotes, plethora of funny jokes, inspirational farewell speeches, and greeting cards that celebrate their achievements in the office – there are just some of the things that are the order of the day when close colleagues leave. Whether it is resignation or retirement, make sure you let your colleagues know that their departure will be a big loss to you not just on a professional level in the office but also on a personal too. Make sure that their farewell party is rife with funny banter, smiles and laughter so that they leave with nothing but memories they’ll hold close to their hearts.
1) I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend. Farewell.
2) It is hard to say goodbye to a colleague who has been less of a co-worker and more of a friend. I will miss you and I am sad that the joyride of working with you has to come to an end. Farewell.
3) The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
4) NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
5) Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
6) Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever. Farewell.
7) I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
8) We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important, is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
9) I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
10) Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
11) Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
12) Now that you are leaving, miscellaneous expenses of the company will decrease, productivity will increase, deadlines will be met and efficiency will spike. On a serious note, the exact opposite will happen. Farewell.
13) I will now have to make an addition to the family pictures on my office desk – YOU, because you have always been more like family and less like a co-worker. Farewell.
14) You were my best critic, honest friend, reliable teammate and dependable colleague. Farewell and keep in touch.
15) Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large empty space in my heart. Congratulations for finding a new job, we will miss you.
16) To our dearest colleague… you decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
17) Farewell, to the man whose word we trusted more than operating procedures, checklists and manuals. Your knowledge and experience was always beyond par.
18) Without your help and never-ending support, I don’t know how I will be able to hold fort. Without your cheerful smile and motivational notes, I will have to depend on inspirational videos and quotes. Farewell.
19) It was a pleasure being your boss, because you sent all my worries for a toss. As you leave I want to lay my heart bare, to tell you that employees like you are really rare. Goodbye.
20) Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal. We all wish farewell to the employee who was a profit driving machine and a friend so special.
21) As a colleague, you are a shield that protects us from the boss’ rants and a weapon that helps us in our war with monthly targets. Farewell.
22) Without a fun-loving co-worker like you, our after work drinks will turn sober, quiet and slightly more sophisticated. Farewell buddy, we will miss you.
23) Coming to work every day and not seeing your chirpy face will be a painful anguish. But the fun memories we’ve shared at work will never diminish. Farewell.
24) I know that quitting this job has been one of the BEST decisions of your life but just so you know, it will have the WORST impact on your colleagues. While you are set to GAIN a better position, we are set to LOSE a terrific comrade. Farewell.
25) On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
26) Because we are in the office, I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know, that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell.
27) I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
28) If I had to play a final prank on you before bidding you farewell, I would tie your legs to your cubicle when you aren’t looking so that you can never leave us. Goodbye.
29) You will go away but your morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational colleague.
30) We were planning to throw you an amazing party next month and shower you heaps of gifts… but now that you’re leaving that’s not going to happen. So let us know if you change your mind. Farewell.
31) With your resignation your employment in this company may finish, but the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish. Goodbye and farewell.
32) Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
33) Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t… because I always wish the best for you. Farewell.
34) If I knew that you would turn out to be such an extraordinary employee, I would have asked you to sign a 10 year contract so that you would never leave me. Farewell.
35) We have planned a grand department party next week which you won’t be able to attend because it seems that life has grander plans for you. Farewell and we will miss you.
36) Your resignation has shook us from the core. Without you, work is going to be a bore. Your departure has made us all sad. Your absence is going to drive us totally mad. Farewell.
37) You better send me a sweet and cheerful good morning text every day. After you leave, I will have nothing else to help me look forward to the day at work. Farewell.
38) In your absence, who will I blame for not meeting deadlines? I’ll miss you, farewell.
39) I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
40) The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
Farewell Messages - Collection of farewell wishes, SMS or MSG with many other farewell message to Pictures never carry your warmth.
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes and sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled together all of the retirement wishes from all over the internet. Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card.
Short Retirement Quotes
Inspirational Retirement Quotes
Retirement Quotes, Wishes & Sayings
Ventana Winds Retirement Community is a member of SLS Communities and offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services In Youngtown, Arizona.
> > Farewell Messages to Say Goodbye
Last Updated: 23rd September, 2019
A farewell is not just about saying goodbye to your loved ones. Rather, it is about encouraging and giving your best wishes to someone on his/her new journey. We bring to you the best and unique farewell messages that you can share with your family, friends and colleagues.
I will always remember the good times we spend together.
Those precious moments were the best times of my life.
Farewell my friend;
hope to see you soon.
This is such an great opportunity for you, but I still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch!
I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart,
for friendship doesn't count miles, it's measured by the heart.
Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.
May your journey be a pleasant one. Farewell and hope to see you soon.
Goodbye my friend
I hope our path will cross again.
Today as we part I am forced to say goodbye. But, I know, that we would meet again very soon.
You are not only a great teacher but also a great human being. There are so many things that we have learned from you! you deserve the best farewell!
Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one.
Love without reason is the most beautiful one.
Saying goodbye to a true friend is really tough.
But I bid you goodbye with the hope that we would meet again one day.
Your decision-making skills are an asset that have always inspired me to be like you.
I appreciate all your words of encouragement and everything I have learned from you.
You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we've enjoyed working with you.
We wish you success wherever you go.
Good friends never say goodbye
They simply say "See you soon"
Goodbyes are never easy
Pictures never carry your warmth
memories will always pierce the heart
No words can say it all.
I'll Miss you.
Just a note to say..
As you move into a new venture...
May luck and success always be with you!
You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go,
but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my heart forever.
Because we are in the office
I may not let tears out of my eyes
But I want you to know that
My heart will silently weep and cry.
Farewell & Goodbye
It's difficult to bid you farewell
As you leave though my mind says you have a brighter future in store & a better life ahead...
the heart can never outgrow,
the pleasant experience of having you near,
Wherever you may go, here's wishing you all the best.
Fell very lucky to know someone who is so hard for me to say goodbye.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
It may be hard to say goodbye but the good with it is a promise of something better.
Wishing you much joy & happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with.
I wish you all the best for your future.
It's time to move on and scale new heights.
But we wish that you don't forget the old friends who have loved you always.
Goodbye is only truly painful if you know
you will never say hello again...
Keep us informed about your welfare!
Farewell, my friend we'll miss you!!
Go ahead, enjoy your new job.
We are friends forever!!
The troubles of miles of commute was undone by your one smile.
In the journey of life you meet several people who are hard to forget.
I am glad to have met a person like you.
Hope the path ahead is smooth for you and may you reach your goal without fuss.
Farewell my dear.
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn't able to do on time.
It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence.
I am really going to miss you.
Best of luck!
Not always do you find a friend in a colleague.
But here I was lucky.
Hope we retain this friendship even after you have moved on.
Saying good bye with the hope to meet you soon.
This goodbye might be painful
but it is not the end.
My heart knows, that we will meet again...
Morning classes, bunking college, midnight studies, late night drives, we have seen a wonderful time together.
But now it's time to part. But its not the final goodbye, see you soon
The tiring office hours seemed much more relaxed when you were around.
You will be missed with each passing day.
All the best for your future endeavors.
Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat.
Farewell to the guy who made every day so lively with his jokes and enthusiasm.
I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too.
You were an asset for the entire department.
We will surely miss you.
Wishing you a great future!
Wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy.
May all your dreams come true!
Though we are are sad that you are leaving the company, but we wish that you may have a great future ahead.
Wishing you lots of success.
It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you.
You will remain my best colleague ever.
Since you are bidding farewell to us,
please know that your legacy would forever remain remain deep in our hearts.
Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor.
Thank you for all the loving memories, wishes and support.
Those are the possession of my life.
The way I see it, A GOODBYE just means that A HELLO will be coming soon.
I hope to meet you again someday.
Saying goodbye is the hardest part of a relationship but sometimes it is the best thing that can happen.
You have always let your Work speak for you. Let your honesty answer all criticism.
We know you are leaving a very proud man!
You have been kind & generous and wise & witty.
We will miss you!
I had come to rely on your "random wisdom".
Would miss that terribly.
Parting has a bitter sweetness.
Bitter for the present separation and sweet for the future longing.
Hope this farewell is for a short period.
As you embark upon a new path, let us wish you many moments of happiness success and achievements.
May you live your dreams in each moment.
Remember me with a smile that warms a heart.
Remember me for the miles we walked together and got lost to find new paths.
Always remember me for the good!
Goodbyes are never easy...
pictures never carry your warmth..
memories will always pierce the heart...
no words can say it all
I will miss you
I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving.
Farewell to the colleague to made team meetings meaningful and lunch breaks awesome.
The coffee breaks, the canteen chats, office gossips and long hours schedule,
I will miss you in all. Hope the path ahead for you is smooth.
Good bye and take care.
As you choose a new path to walk, may you discover new treasures of life to unlock.
Wait a while and count my wishes, I am sending you lots of good bye kisses.
The truest feelings for someone are known when you are bidding adieu to them.
Now and always I will love you, but it's time that we part and say goodbye.
Even when you are saying goodbye make a promise to say hello again.
Gone with the wind yet so close to my heart.
Maybe we have bid goodbye but it is only a new start.
Sometimes you realize how important people are in your life when you bid goodbye to them.
Parting at the end of a journey isn't the most important part.
It's the journey that fills the hearts.
If you dare to say goodbye
life will always give you a new hello.
It is sometimes difficult to let go of but it is a wonderful feeling to know you are leaving us for a better future.
May you excel in every field of your life.
I will always cherish the happy times I have spent with you.
Whenever I need to smile I know I can look back to them.
Hoping to see you soon. Good Bye!
My good bye should not make you sad as you are going to pursue something better.
Hope God bestows you with success as you take a new path.
We wish you lots of success on your way.
Sadly, we will not go this way together.
When everything is said and done it is best to bid farewell to each other.
Your tear-stained face is the most painful memory of the time we parted.
As it is your last day with us, we'd like to thank you for being a great manager, mentor and guide.
May you shine always.
Wishing you all the success for your upcoming future.
Good bye and good luck.
May this goodbye only be momentary.
Hope to meet you again. May the coming days make you a better person personally and professionally.
Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal.
We all bid farewell to the employee who was a profit-driving machine.
A goodbye is most painful when you can't explain it in words...
You didn't let any of your team members fall behind. Cheers!
One of the most difficult words to say is 'goodbye'.
You were an asset and we were all set with you :) Enjoy!
I know you can only do wondrous things and make friends at workplace.
Will miss you.
I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has managed the best ever hunt.
It will be difficult to find a friend like you.
But let not that hold me from wishing you all the success for the future.
Though it's the time to part I want you to know that you have always been special to me for all the great moments we have shared together.
You will be leaving us but your teachings, morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational co-worker.
You are leaving behind a legacy that will show young ones the right path to take in the future.
Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
The thought of you going away makes me think about all the times when I could have said how much I love you, but I didn't
We wish this farewell is temporary and takes you a step closer to a new beginning
Be in touch. Your touch is spiritual.
Dear friends, we studied together all these years and shared our feelings and emotions in this institution.
Today, we move on to different parts of the world.
Though, physically we depart, we are there in each others heart.
Thank you friends..
Words cannot express our sorrow as we bid you farewell today! Your teachings will always light up the ways that lead us to a better future!
You were not only a boss to us, but you were also a great leader who always knew what motivates his employees best! Farewell to you!
You made us believe in ourselves. No one could guide us more successfully than you. It’s hard to bid you farewell for us. But you’ll be missed for sure!
Anyone can be a boss. But few know how to become a leader. You were one those few. Today we say goodbye to an amazing leader!
Farewell does not mean the end of our friendship. We have had a great journey together and we’ll surely meet each other at the end!
Working with you was always learning new things in the office every day. I wonder if I’ll ever have a colleague like you! Good by dear!
Saying farewell is tough but for me it is a moment of happiness because I know you are going away for a better and more prosperous future. Goodbye my friend
Dear colleagues, the time has come to say goodbye.
I had a lovely time working with you all.
Thank you so much for your support guys!
I am really going to miss you!
Definitely, your future is going to be rich, rewarding and kind.
Dear colleagues, I have been working here for long and have gained loads of experience.
Thank you for all the cooperation that you extended to me.
I take this opportunity of sending you a thank you note to express my grateful regards to my friends and colleagues.
I really enjoyed working with you all!
And I am really going to miss our coffee breaks!
It may be hard to say goodby but the 'good' with it is a promise of something better.
Dear students, may you have a bright future.
You have always been successful students and we wish you all the very best.
May you achieve success.
The dedication with which you have pursued your studies in this school should also guide in your further education and career.
May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams.
Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
you have surely held our heads high with your fabulous results and achievements.
We would like to appreciate your efforts.
On your farewell, we wish you all the best.
Keep up the spirit and study with the utmost dedication.
As we bid you farewell, we hope that the education you gained here would help you in your future.
Good luck for your higher studies and continue to achieve success.
May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career.
We wish you best of luck.
It was a great pleasure being a teacher of such good students.
Happy farewell dear children and all the best for your bright future.
Retirement Wishes Continued - Looking for retirement quotes, wishes or It's sad to say goodbye, but great to know you are headed on to.
Wish them luck in future endeavors and say a sincere goodbye. I am grateful for the opportunities we had, and I will have fond feelings when I look back on.