Keep all of the thank you messages handy and read it whenever you need some appreciation. Wishing all the best the Universe has to offer for 2015!!.
Expressing your gratitude is extremely important, no matter how small help or favor you got.
Say thank you with one of these short thanks messages and if you feel generous, throw in a thank you bouquet or a small gift.
The recipient will be overjoyed with the card and flowers and feel very much appreciated.
sources: samplemessages.com, dgreetings.com, holidappy.com, my-best-wishes.com, wishespoems.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes: Write a cute thank you note to everyone who wished you on your birthday. Reply to every text, Facebook post, tweet.
Are you looking for some wonderful Thank For The Birthday Wishes and Messages to send to your guests that attended your birthday party? Look no more as we’ve got you covered
Birthdays are special moments in life, on that special we usually have family and friends showering the celebrant with lots of beautiful birthday wishes, it will be cool at the end of the day if the celebrant can just put down some few words of appreciation to those that wished them well during their birthday(s). Here are some good examples of “thank you for the birthday wishes”. Send these messages over internet or phone to express your thankfulness and gratitude to your guests.
1. Thanks for the beautiful surprise and the fantastic gift. This is the most amazing birthday surprise I have ever received. You rock my world. Thank you so much once again.
2. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. You all are the most fabulous buddies in my life. I love you all. Keep smiling.
3. Thank you very much for the unforgettable surprise. It was really good to see all of you celebrating my birthday with so much fun and laughter. My day wouldn’t be this special without you guys. Lots of love to all of you.
4. I really loved the surprise gift you sent. I will always miss you whenever I use it. Thanks a lot dear.
5. Friends, thanks for all of the support and love, not only on my birthday, but throughout the year as well.
6. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say that I am so thankful to everyone for showing me so much birthday love.
7. Seeing all of the birthday wishes makes me realize how blessed I am. Thank you everyone.
8. I’ve enjoyed reading all of the birthday messages and want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. If you haven’t wished me a happy birthday yet, you still have some time left to do so.
9. I’m deeply humbled by all the love shown to me on my birthday through the flood of messages and wishes that I received.
10. Reading each birthday message brings a wonderful memory of each of you. Thank you for that.
11. All of the birthday wishes I received helped to make my birthday happier and complete.
12. Thank you for all of your superb birthday wishes. I am who I am today because of all of you.
13. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I feel so blessed and loved.
14. You guys made my birthday remarkable with so much fun, I really cannot thank you enough, To start with thanks a ton!
15. Thanks for the lovely surprise you all gave me, It really made me feel special, Thank you for the awesome surprise,
16. Thanks a lot to all you guys!
17. Thanks a ton for all the lovely wishes. I really cannot believe that I am so blessed in life. Thanks everyone, believe me it really means a lot. Thanks for all the lovely wishes and gifts, Without you, I wouldn’t have enjoyed so much. Thanks a lot!
18. Thanks for your kind words which remind me that I am well loved.
19. Thanks so much, my birthday just wouldn’t have been the same without a special wish from you.
20. The gift was superb. How did you know that was exactly what I wanted? I have only been hinting about for ages.
21. Thank you for picking up on the clues.
22. The best things in life include great friends and fabulous wine. Thank you for providing both for an unforgettable birthday last week. It was so much fun!
23. If your birthday is anywhere half as fun as mine, then I know I am doing it right. I had a blast yesterday thanks to your thoughtful outing.
24. Thank you, for making my day a pleasure, Thank you for giving me unmatched treasure, I will surely remember this time, For me you will always remain prime!
25. Thank you for everything you did, A special thanks for all the fun, I will always remember the time. Thanks a ton!
26. I loved the gift you gave me. It was so thoughtful of you to think of me on my birthday.
27. Right now, I am sending you the biggest, warmest, most heartfelt hug! Your birthday message was perfect… Thanks.
28. How did you know I loved (gift)? This is my favorite thing in the world, and I cannot wait to use it!
29. My birthday was so special thanks to you. The party would not have been the same without your help.
Also Read: 100+ Funny Birthday Wishes For Loved Ones
30. You made my day extra special. Thank you for your kind words and the sweet gift.
31. I had a wonderful birthday, and I could not imagine spending one without you. I appreciate all that you do for me.
32. I might be one year older, but that does not mean I lost my ability to party. Thanks for showing me a good time on my birthday.
33. I may be older, but I am definitely happy to be younger than you! I cannot wait to help you celebrate with an amazing party like you threw me this year. Thanks a million!
34. Thanks for lending your shoulder during my sad days. Your humble and kind words have helped to heal me.
35. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! You guys helped me a lot !
36. Thank you for your well wishes on my birthday. You have meant so much to me in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.
37. As we age, birthdays can sometimes draw less attention from our friends and family. Thank you for continuing to think of me on this special day of the year!
38. Each year, there is one special day that we can call our own. Thank you for making my birthday special, and reminding me that I am well loved.
39. Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday wishes. It is always refreshing and encouraging to hear individuals send their love on this very special day of the year.
40. Here’s a note to say thank you for remembering my birthday. It means so much that you think of me on my special day, and continue to show your love and support.
41. As we continue to grow older, birthdays can be a difficult time of the year. It is always great to hear words of celebration from individuals who are special in our life.
42. Thanks again for the love and support that you continue to show me, not only on my birthday, but on all days of the year.
43. Well, it’s that time of year again—my birthday came and went, and I am another year older. Thanks for thinking of me, and keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!
44. Thank you so much for sending me love and well wishes on my birthday. It reminds me that my life is filled with friends and family who appreciate me!
45. It might be hard to admit that I am getting older. However, I have you by my side, and it is not so scary thanks to your friendship.
46. My birthday would not have been the same without you. Thank you for being there.
47. Roses may be red, Violets may be blue, What I expected you did not do, But still a thank you!
48. Thank you, so much for always being there, Sometimes you do and sometimes you do not care, But, still thanks for your precious efforts!
49. Thank you for the good times, Thanks for always being there I have never been so happy in my life, Don ’t believe ? But, I swear!
50. I’m so grateful for all your wonderful birthday wishes, it was great hearing from everyone, you truly made my day special.
51. Your birthday messages made my birthday all the more special. Thank you so much.
52. Your courageous words made me strong. I successfully fought all the obstacles. Thanks for understanding my worries.
53. The quality time spent with you relieved me peacefully from the painful loss. Thanks for making time for me.
54. Without you, the wounds on my heart would never heal. Thanks for sharing the love and kindness I needed.
55. You wiped my lonely tears. Carried away my fearful thoughts and healed my sad heart. Thanks for being in my life.
56. Your warm act of kindness made my day. Thank you so much, my dear friend. Keep smiling.
57. Thanks for your regards. We appreciate your love and care. May God bless you with happiness.
58. Thanks for being such a good friend, Thanks for holding me with your love and care, Thanks for your kind help and being by my side, Thanks for being my light in the darkness.
59. “Time marches on.” True, but regardless how long we’re apart, your birthday wishes always make me grateful.
Thank you so much for the birthday treats! I will enjoy eating them all night long with my friends from school.
60. Thanks for your prayers, messages and wishes; I will keep them all close to my heart.
61. Thanks for friends for making my special day feel super special.
I’m feeling overwhelmed with birthday love. Thank you all so much.
See Also: 100 Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends and Family
62. Thanks so much for making my special day even more special with all your wonderful birthday wishes! It definitely means a lot to me.
63. Thank you from both of us for the baby shower gift and lovely wishes of congratulations with your generous heart. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and blessings.
64. Thanks for the gift and warm wishes, Thanks for your lovely presence too.
65. Thank you my friends, For your warm wishes, For your lovely gifts, For your wonderful smiles, For this unforgettable birthday, Thanks a ton!
66. It feels so good when someone does special things for you on your birthday, It really feels out of the world, I am feeling the same thing, So, I would like to thank you for making me feel extra special.
67. What do you say to an even wilder birthday event next year? I know you can pull it off because you are the birthday planning master. Thanks for helping me this year!
68. Birthdays come and go, but friends are always there. Thanks for the well wishes!
69. Thank you for making this year another birthday for the books.
70. If I could I would send you flowers on my birthday just to say thank you for all you’ve done.
71. As the birthday princess, it is my royal duty to say thank you.
72. Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wishes. As our lives become more and more hectic, it helps to remember that we have people who love and appreciate us.
73. Birthdays are an important—and unavoidable—part of our lives. Thank you so much for making my birthday enjoyable and memorable.
74. I get tired of getting old but I never get tired of hearing happy birthday from you, thank you!
75. My birthday would not be the same without a special wish from you, thank you!
76. Thank you for the most extravagant birthday wish, but a present would have been better.
77. Thank you, because you never get tired of saying it on your birthday!
78. If I had a dollar for every year I told you thank you on my birthday, well you know how many I would have.
79. I would mix it up and say something else but thank you is all that comes to mind.
80. Thank you because it is not every day you get to wish me happy birthday.
81. As the hours of this birthday wind down, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you.
82. I know it’s my birthday but that doesn’t mean I can’t say thank you.
83. A birthday comes but once a year. You are there all year long, thanks!
84. I know today is only supposed to be about me, but I just wanted to take a little bit of time to say thank you.
85. Thank you for your lovely birthday message, but a gift would have been so much better.
86. Thank you so much for your thoughtful birthday messages. You helped make my birthday very happy birthday.
87. I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me a birthday message and let you know that I truly appreciate it. I’m so luck to have such a wonderful group of friends and family that can share in my special day.
88. You never let me forget how old I really am and for that, I thank you my friend.
89. Seeing all of the birthday messages made me heart smile. Thank you all.
90. Thank You, thank you, and thank you. I’ll never get tired of saying this on my birthday.
91. It wouldn’t be a very happy birthday without good friends like you all. I appreciate all of the wishes.
Also Read: 130 Best Birthday Text Messages You Can Send To Anyone
92. Thanks guys for all of the awesome birthday wishes. You guys are so sweet.
93. I know this day is supposed to be about me but I just wanted to take some time to say thank you.
94. It’s my party and I’ll say thanks if I want to.
95. I would turn into a birthday diva just to tell you thank you.
96. Thank you my dear, For making my day so memorable, I will always remember your gesture, Never felt so happy on my birthday, Thanks a ton!
97. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts you sent, With you, I really do not need to pretend, You always make me feel so good, Cheers to our friendship, ‘touchwood’ Thanks a lot my friend!
98. I would like to express my heart-felt thank you, Without your help, it was not possible to do the task. Thanks a lot!
99. You supported me throughout, You are the best boss one can ever have, Thanks for all the efforts and praise, I do not have words or phrase, But, I cannot thank you enough sir, Thanks a lot!
100. Please give me the opportunity to thank you from my heart, You guided me along for a perfect start, Without you, everything was impossible to achieve, Thanks a lot!
101. I honestly appreciate all your efforts and commitment, It will surely take us to another level of betterment, Thanks for your throughout support!
102. Thanks for your appreciation, Without your support, it was impossible to achieve the aim, Wish in the coming years, we keep achieving the same,Thanks a lot!
103. When I look at all the presents the only thing that comes to mind is thank you.
104. All I want for my birthday is to tell you thank you for the awesome gift I know you’ve gotten me.
105. I know that it’s my birthday today, but that doesn’t mean I can’t say thank you guys for all the birthday wishes.
106. Thank you for showering me with your warm and thoughtful wishes on my birthday.
107. Thanks for the birthday messages, it’s very encouraging to see so many people take a few moments out of their busy day to wish me well.
108. Thank you are the only words that come to mind right now.
109. Birthdays: the only day of the year you allow me to act like diva and say nothing. Thank you for that.
110. Thank you for the birthday cake, I will meet you at the gym tomorrow.
111. Thanks for the birthday wish. It’s been an incredible year. I’m so grateful that you’re a part of my life.
112. Your birthday wish helped make my day feel even more special.
113. You’re one of my favorite people, thank you for taking the time to send me a nice message on my birthday.
114. Your words made my special day extra special, thank you for your kind words.
115. Thank you for sending me such a nice birthday message. Why can’t you be this nice to me all year around?
116. Thank you for spending my birthday with me otherwise it would have been incredibly boring.
117. My birthday is a day for me to let you shower me with kindness, thanks for allowing that to happen.
118. I could text you a million thank you’s but they still wouldn’t match what you did for me on my birthday.
119. Thanks everyone for all the birthday messages. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family and amazing friends.
120. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.
121. Thanks for the best birthday wishes ever.
122. Thanks a lot for making my birthday a special one, So much of laughter and fun, Oh! I really enjoyed the time spent with you, You really made me feel like the day was new, Thanks a lot!
123. Thanks so much for adding color and joyful spirit to my party,It really means a lot to me, Your presence made all the difference, I really felt happy and glee, Thanks for your wishes!
124. Thanks for taking time out of your day to wish me a happy birthday.
125. Your birthday wish made my day a little bit more special. Thanks.
126. You truly made my day with your thoughtful wish. You are truly a wonderful person.
127. The birthday message you sent me is going to make me feel special today and through out the rest of the year.
128. Thanks for your warm birthday wish and thanks for being a part of my life.
129. Thanks, I am so grateful to God for giving me a wonderful friend like you.
130. Thank you for thinking of me on my special day.
Other Interesting Reads:
100+ Christian and Religious Birthday Wishes
100+ Birthday Wishes For Husband or Wife
100+ Birthday Wishes For Sister, Quotes and Messages
100+ Belated Birthday Wishes For Daughter or Son
Happy Birthday! Congratulations on making it another year. Since you’ve found this page, I’m assuming you want to thank those that gave you gifts or wished you a happy birthday. Thank you messages for birthday wishes are popular on Facebook as Facebook may notify your friends of your birthday (if your settings allow for it).
A birthday thank-you note is similar to any thank-you for a gift, only you’ll want to include “birthday” in your note to acknowledge that was the event that you received it for. The examples of how to thank for money may also be helpful. Just remember to add “birthday” before the word gift or money.
If you had a party, you can also use the note as a way to acknowledge the giver’s presence.
If the gift was from your boss, there are thank your boss for a birthday gift note examples in this post.
For gifts, I recommend sending or delivering a handwritten thank you note card. For birthday wishes received via a text message or Facebook (or other social media), you can thank people using a text message, Facebook, etc.
If you’d like your young children to write thank you notes, you may want to consider fill-in-the-blank cards to help make it easier for them such as these cards on Amazon:
1. Thank you for [gift] for my birthday. I will [use/enjoy/read/listen/appropriate verb] [to] it soon. I was excited that you remembered how much I like [subject matter of gift]. [I also thank you for coming to the party – include if you had a party].
2. Thank you for the money for my birthday! I will be spending it on lunches out while at the office. I usually pack my life every day so going out will be a real treat for me!
3. I enjoyed seeing at my birthday party and appreciate that you found a wine bottle from the year I was born. I will be saving the bottle for the shelf after we drink the wine.
4. I love the cat coloring book that you gave me for my birthday. I had no idea that adult coloring books are the rage now. This book is perfect for me given my love of cats! I am looking forward to coloring while I watch TV in the evenings. Thank you!
5. Thank you for sharing my birthday with me. I also appreciate the gift card to [restaurant name]. Your dad and I like to go there at least once a week.
6. I am thankful for the time we had together on my birthday! Dinner out at [restaurant name] was a surprise. I had fun and enjoyed our conversation. I will be sure to take you out on your birthday this year!
7. Thank you for the blanket you made for me for my birthday. The design is beautiful and your sewing abilities are amazing. I will treasure the blanket for years to come! [Family Member Name] has hinted that he would like one of your homemade blanks too!
8. The cat earrings you picked out for me are perfect. They are cute and as you know, I don’t think all cat items are cute! I will wear these earrings often as they are adorable. They remind me of my cat, [cat name].
9. Thank you for coming to my 40th birthday party! You were a lot of fun at the party. Everyone loves your jokes and storytelling. Thank you for making the party great.
10. Thank you for spending the day with me on my birthday! I had fun at the zoo and dinner afterward was great as well. I enjoyed spending the day with you and giving me the gift of your time.
Note: the messages below with “all” or referring to a group will work well in an email to several people (such as your coworkers) or as a Facebook status.
1. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I appreciate hearing from you on my birthday.
2. Thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday! I had a great day. I had cake at work and then a nice dinner out.
3. I appreciate the birthday wishes! I am excited to see what happens in the next year!
4. I am grateful for all of you and appreciate everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. I was able to celebrate with my coworkers during lunch. [Spouse Name] and I will be having a fancy dinner this weekend.
5. Thank you for recognizing my birthday. I feel loved receiving so many happy birthday wishes.
6. I enjoy hearing from you on my birthday each year. Thank you for the nice card and birthday wishes.
7. Thank you for remembering my birthday! I was surprised by your email. We should catch up soon.
Note:The examples above may work for your boss as well, but sometimes you may want to use slightly different wording, such as complimenting your boss.
1. Thank you for wishing me happy birthday in the team meeting today. You are a wonderful boss and I enjoy working for you.
2. You are a very thoughtful and considerate boss! Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. It made me feel okay working on my birthday since I didn’t take the day off!
3. What a wonderful boss you are! I was surprised that you remembered my birthday. The birthday card from the team was appreciated. I was told that you were the organizer for it. It made my day!
4. Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. I will be celebrating with my family tonight and will share that my boss is caring and thoughtful. The cake during the meeting was purrfect. Having a cat on it was a nice touch! Cats are the best!
5. Thanks for the birthday wishes! With such a great team, coming to work on my birthday was enjoyable just like most days in the office. I was able to smile all day long with so many people wishing me happy birthday. A little birdie told me that you spread the work. I appreciate that you helped make my day special!
What is your favorite way to say “thank you” for birthday gifts and wishes?
Here is how you can thank everyone for the get well wishes on Facebook. It is always a good gesture to appreciate the effort someone puts in.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. So it’s time for business owners to give thanks for their customers, clients, team members, partners, and anyone else who made an impact on operations this year. In preparation for the holiday, you may want to compose a quick message to people who have impacted your business in the past year, giving thanks and wishing them a happy holiday.
If you’re not sure where to start when crafting this message, here are some examples of different Thanksgiving messages for businesses to consider.
Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude. So in any message, it’s important to say thank you in some way, whether you’re speaking to customers or those involved with the behind-the-scenes of your business. Share your appreciation in a quick social media post, an email or even a photo or video post.
1. Thank you so much for your patronage this year. We’ve truly enjoyed serving you!
2. We’re thankful for all of our customers/clients! Thank you for being a part of our journey this year.
3. We have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all YOU!
4. This is the time of year for sharing what you’re thankful for. And our customers are at the top of our list.
5. On this Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation for you. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
Longer messages are perfect for businesses that have small teams or work closely with clients. It gives you the opportunity to share a few different sentiments and really drive your point home. It also allows you to personalize the messaging a bit. You can use these examples as a starting point and then add some more personal details to make your message stand out for clients or team members. Share these messages in a blog post, email newsletter or even a handwritten letter. You could also create a video of you speaking the message directly to customers.
6. Dear valued customer: This Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation with you. Without you, we would not be where we are today, and we’re so thankful for all of your support throughout the year. We hope you have a joyous holiday and we look forward to serving you again.
7. Dear [name]: I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve you this past year. I’ve genuinely enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive client and for all you do to support my business. I value our relationship and look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you.
8. We’re thankful for wonderful customers like you this Thanksgiving. Our team has really enjoyed serving you this year, and we wanted to share our heartfelt appreciation.
9. To our valuable team members: We’re so thankful for all you’ve done for our business this year. All of your hard work and dedication has helped us reach so many of our company-wide goals for 2018. On this holiday, we want to make sure you know how much you’re appreciated as a member of our team and how much we value you. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones and we can’t wait to see what our team can accomplish together in 2019.
10. This Thanksgiving, we want to share a sincere “thank you” to every member of our team. Thanks for making this a model workplace and for all you do to keep our company moving forward. We’ve had a great year, and you’re such a big part of it.
Sometimes a simple “Happy Thanksgiving” goes a long way. With this type of greeting, you might consider adding it to a festive image or at the end of a video. You can share this type of post on social media or even turn it into an actual card. It could also make for a perfect visual for blog posts or email newsletters that feature longer messages as well. You could also share text-only messages on Twitter or other short-form platforms.
11. Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating all there is to be thankful for.
12. Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all of the wonderful blessings our team has experienced.
13. Wishing you a happy and festive Thanksgiving with all your family and friends!
14. Wishing you and your loved ones a joyous and gratitude-filled holiday!
15. We hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!
Photo via Shutterstock
Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday, and a special thank you to all my friends who made it through the terrible traffic just to attend my birthday party. I would just like you to know that I have received your birthday wishes, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you for coming.