64 Appreciation Quotes, Sayings, and MessagesThe words and messages in these appreciation quotes and sayings can help express your thoughts of gratitude. Appreciation is a thank you or a recognition of something that someone has done for you. Send a short message of thanks and include an inspirational quote or saying to express your gratefulness.
- "What would I do without you in my life."
- "For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life."
- "Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You."
Giving Back |
- "Just saying thank you will never repay your kindness."
- "One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness." Veronica Smith, Loving Yourself
Gratitude Quotes |
- "Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered."
- "Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help."
- I appreciate your determination in showing me I can do it! Thanking you for your perseverance, support, and love!
- "Appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with in this moment." Tony Clark
Inspirational Quotes |
- "As we develop a greater appreciation and affection for words that heal, bless and cheer, we will develop an even greater disdain for words that damage, disparage and disrupt." Robert Burton
Words of Encouragement |
- .... saying thank you, or offering other words of appreciation, along with sincere compliments and other grateful or kind words are the best way to fortify relationships." Chris Johnston, 101 Greatest Life Lessons, Inspiration and Quotes From Joel Osteen
Thank You Quotes |
- "I like to think I appreciate things. In fact one of the things I'm comfortably settled on in this life is the value of appreciation in all we do, appreciation for all we have, for the world around us, and for that matter, for things I"m yet unaware of." Rodney Miles, Thanksgiving Around the World and in Your Home
Quote of The Day |
- "However, to lead a life that is both successful and fulfilling, our standards of success must be realistic, and we must be able to enjoy, and be grateful for, our achievements." Tal Ben-Shahar, Being Happy
- "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." Author Unknown
Appreciation Poems |
- "If you do not appreciate every day of your life, who said that the days and years will be an asset for the future?" Sunday Adelaja, How To Overcome The Fear Of Death
- "May this Christmas be one that you appreciate all the wonders of the season." Catherine Pulsifer
- "When you lose everything, you get depressed if you don't step back and start appreciating what you do have."
Paul and Tracey McManus The 7 Great Prayers
Motivational Poems |
- "If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference."
Make A Difference |
- To get the most out of their people, managers must appreciate the intricacies and depth of the human condition. A one-size-fits-all approach to managing staff just doesn't cut it anymore.
Nicholas Nigro,The Everything Coaching and Mentoring Book
- And yet that sister was someone I often took for granted, never thinking about what it would be like if she weren't there.
Patricia Foster, Sister to Sister
- Customer service training benefits everyone involved. Your customers will feel valued and appreciated. Your employees will gain more job satisfaction, take personal responsibility for customers, and have pride in knowing they are doing their best.
Renee Evenson, Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service
Customer Service |
- "Whenever I count my blessings, I find myself becoming more grateful because the good things of life outweigh the not so pleasant things that are happening in my life." James Jason, Positive Thinking
- "Be verbal in acknowledging your appreciation." Catherine Pulsifer
- "Life holds so many simple blessings, each day bringing its own individual wonder." John McLeod
- "People want to be appreciated, cared for, loved, trusted, and respected. But they also want to be understood, and if you master the skills to achieve that, you truly become exceptional." Joe Navarro
- "When you hit rock bottom like this, experience the stress and truly fight in order to survive, you will not only appreciate the value of money. You will also realize that you don't need much, that you need very little to get by. You learn to appreciate the simple things in life." Jeffrey Lehman, Success: A Book On The Mindset, Principles, Habits, and Psychology Of Success
- "You can show that appreciation in big and little ways. It's often the little things that really count and will add up to a stable, loving, and mutually beneficial relationship." W. C. Dukenfeld, Make Sure The Romance Never Dies
Short Love Poems |
- "We have to appreciate that managing the consequences of behaviour is the best way to change it." James Neal, Managing Motivation in 1 Hour
- "One way to combat the gloom is to wake up each day and reflect on what you are grateful for. You can find at least one thing to appreciate each day. Psychological research has shown that gratitude is actually one of the keys to being happy, so use this tool in order to build yourself up day by day." Carla Loving, Recovering From Control Issues
- Life is worth living if you love to love, if you do what you like, if you work with pleasure, if you live so that you can leave something behind, if you learn to share and appreciate every moment you are healthy, free and alive. Andy Hertz, Life, The Best Birthday Gift
- Most of my years have been extremely happy, but, as with all of us, some have not. And I appreciate those, too, for sorrow and struggle are great teachers. Without them I could not have appreciated the happy times as much. Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Living
- Show appreciation and for those you care
Let your love be known so they are aware.
- "If you believe in others and give them a positive reputation to uphold, you can help them to become better than they think they are." John C. Maxwell, The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player
- "We must value life and treasure each breath we take. We must value each person and how he or she touches our lives everyday." Shadonna Richards, A Gift of Hope
A Gift of Hope |
- "Sometimes you have to burn yourself in order to appreciate it isn't a good idea to touch fire." Matthew Turner, The Successful Mistake
- "There has never been another you. With no effort on your part you were born to be something very special and set apart. What you are going to do in appreciation of that gift is a decision only you can make." Dan Zadra
- "Contentment is the reward of being appreciative and grateful. It goes that if you are grateful in every situation, you will be happy with everything and your happiness will be abundant and boundless." Clement Getate, Your Cross to Happiness
Happiness Quotes |
- "Although in the last decade or so sending cards has become more of a quaint gesture, a card is still a wonderful way to express appreciation to someone." Sherrie L. Roberts, 21 Ways to Bless, Even if You're Broke!
Top Ten Quotes about Appreciation |
- "Gratitude and appreciation are important facets of our lives. There have been so many women who have shared their wisdom and their knowledge with us. Anne Wilson Schaef, Mediatations for Women Who Do Too Much
- Life is full of delightful treasures, if we take a moment to appreciate them. I call them ahhh moments, and I've learned how to create them for myself. Oprah Winfrey, What I Know For Sure
Poems about Life |
- Words can never express my love and appreciation for you. I can't imagine my world without you as my Dad. Catherine Pulsifer
Fathers Day Wishes