Review a congratulations letter for a promotion, what to include in an email message things that you can include in your job promotion letter of congratulations.
There are numerous ways you can appreciate your boss. We are aware that bosses can sometimes get on your nerve, but rest assured that they have their own soft centres as well. One of the ways to get into the “good book” of your boss is by showing appreciation anytime the opportunity calls. There are numerous ways you can show appreciation to your boss, but one of less expensive and very effective way is to drop a thank you note on his/her desk.
Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss:
1. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart as you heeded my request for a pay increase. With this pay increase, I would work sincerely and try my best to rise above your expectations.
2. Thank you boss for the generous increase in my salary. I look forward to hear more such pay increases as my tenure with the company increases.
3. I’m glad that you took note of my performance and rewarded it with a pay raise. Thank You boss!
4. I am glad that you have taken note of my performance. Thank you so much.
5. By giving the bonus you have made me feel that am very much a part of the company. Thank you so much.
6. You will always be my guiding star throughout my career. Thank you and keep bestowing me with your precious advice.
7. Thanks for helping me to identify my skills and strength during all the time I worked with you. Your advice will surely benefit me to raise my talent in future jobs!
8. Your consistent guidance helps me to increase my potential in work. You show me the path of brighter world, which makes me able to grasp this opportunity in career. Thankful to you Boss!
9. I wish to say Thank you for tolerating my mistakes. This helped me to give my best to the company.
10. I am so glad to have a boss like you. You stood by me and motivated each day to be the best and now you have surprised me with a salary increase. I don’t think anything has made me happier in the recent months.
See Also: 100 Sweet Happy Birthday Messages For Friends And Family
11. Thanks for providing me the support when I most needed it. You are more than a boss to me and you have rewarded me with a pay raise. All I want to say is…………. Thank you boss!
12. Working with you has been a privilege. Your mentoring has shaped up my professional life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hearts for this generous pay raise.
13. You always keep me on track. I deeply appreciate all you do and say for me. A big Thanks to you!
14. Thank you for having faith in my abilities and for exhibiting this gesture of giving me a bonus. I never want to disappoint you with my work.
15. I work every day to be a great value addition to our company. Thank you for the bonus and motivating me further.
16. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace.
17. Thank you for your constant encouragement. I am happy to call you my boss.
18. Thank you for your guidance and support. You are a one-of-a-kind boss.
19. Ever since I have started to work under your leadership; I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. Thank you! You are the best boss ever.
20. From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
Read Also: 100 Compassionate Condolence Messages For The Loss Of A Loved One
21. I am proud to call you my boss. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
22. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Thank you.
23. I worked hard each day to be the best in the company. Thank you for the pay raise and motivating me further.
24. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to sharpen my skills. It means a lot to me to know that you appreciate my work. It is my joy to say ……………Thank you boss!
25. I will never be able to thank you enough for such a generous pay raise. It was a nice surprise and it has ended my month on a high note.
26. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
27. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
28. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Thanks.
29. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
30. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
31. After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
32. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership.
33. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. Thank you from all of us.
34. Thank you for the concern shown by you in my future career growth opportunities in this organization. I hope I can learn as much from you as possible.
35. I sincerely thank you for the gesture. You can expect a similar dedication and sincerity from my side in the future.
36. You can expect major contributions from my side to the growth of the company. Thank you for the kind gesture.
37. You have given me a chance to grow in this organization by guiding me through all throughout. Thank you for being a teacher and thank you for the bonus that you have given me.
38. Thank you for letting me know that my work is appreciated. Thank you for the excellent bonus.
39. You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
40. Thank you Boss for all the help and efforts you have made for me while I have worked for the company. Your assistance will help me to brighten my skills in future job.
41. Your continuous support and motivation made me reach this day. I wish I could get a boss like you in all my future jobs.
42. You know very clearly how to bring best out of your employees. You teach me how to transform my mistakes into my skills. Thank you Boss!!
43. Your appreciation becomes my inspiration and today your encouragement makes my career flourish to this height It’s my pleasure working with and for you. You teach me professionalism. Thank you Boss!
44. I will not feel coy about telling you how I feel about the bonus. I am really thankful. This will help me keep myself energized and focused at work and overtime.
45. It’s being hard for me to leave a Boss and company like you. I am lucky to find a mentor like you! Goodbye and Thank you!
Also See: 50 Best Quotes to Start Your Day
46. You are the person who make my workplace my second home. Thanks to the wonderful boss!
47. Thank you for your understanding and support. I couldn’t ask for a better boss.
48. Your decision-making skills always inspired me to be like you! Thank you for all the lessons Boss!
49. Thanks for investing your precious time on me. Thanks for being with me at every step of obstacle in your company.
50. I always wonder how you deal so wisely with hundreds of employees around! Your grace and decency makes me hooked of you.
51. Thank you very much because your leadership has been my inspiration each day. Thank you.
52. The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks for being the best boss but you have really limited my career options because I will follow you wherever you go.
53. Please accept our thanks for being such a great boss to all of us.
54. Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss. You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
55. Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Thanks for being a cool boss.
56. Thank you for all of your assistance. I am honored to have you as my boss.
57. I just wanted to offer small thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
58. I want to thank you for being a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you over the years.
59. I want to thank you for helping me every step of the way. You are an amazing boss.
60. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hard for being such a supportive boss.
See Also: Best 25 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
61. You are without doubt a terrific boss and I thank you for your support.
62. Thank you for letting me know that all the extra work and late hours that I have put in were really of great value to you. Thanks a lot Boss for appreciating my work and thanks indeed for my bonus.
63. Thank you for my salary raise. You have the perfect knack to spot talent and hard work. This salary raise means so much to me as I have been through some tough financial problems in the past few months.
64. A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all.
65. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful.
66. Our whole team would like to thank you for being our wonderful boss.
67. Thank you for your kind understanding. You are a terrific boss to us all.
68. You have indeed expressed great trust in my work abilities by giving me an excellent bonus. I would always try to do my best and will make it a point to never disappoint you in the future. Thank you.
69. I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. Thank you.
70. If it wasn’t for you, we would not know the meaning of leadership. Thank you.
71. It is an honor to work for such a great boss. Thank you for being you.
72. My salary raise is more than what I expected. I am so pleased that you valued my skills, contributions and achievements with a generous pay raise. Thank You Boss!
73. I deeply appreciate the raise you have given me, particularly in this season of economic downturn. Thank you boss!
Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss: 1. I would like to thank I wish to say Thank you for tolerating my mistakes. This helped me to give.
Not all bosses are great. Quite the opposite, in fact. So if you happen to be working for someone who sees you as more than just a money-making machine, then you are very lucky. They are so rare nowadays you could practically put them in the list of endangered species.
Whether you got a raise, promoted to a higher position or just being thankful for their guidance, these appreciation quotes and thank you messages for your boss will surely make their day. You can slip them a small thank you note or up it a notch and scribble these messages in greeting cards.
Looking for Congratulation Message for Promotion or congratulations on promotion messages to send to colleague or a friend? Then look no further.
In this article you will find congratulations messages for promotion that will inspire you to write your own unique quote.
1. Congratulation for achieving your dreams. You deserved this promotion. I am very happy for you.
2. Congratulations on your promotion. In know it came with hard work and determination. All the best.
3. You have proven that to be honest and hardworking. You were the best candidate for the job. Congratulations for the promotion to a new step in your career.
4. Your hard work has finally paid off; I really admire your work. I am happy so happy for your promotion. Congrats for the promotion!
5. You are a perfect example that hard work pays. Congratulations for the promotion my friend.
1. We knew that you were smart and very brilliant in whatever you did. Congratulations for the promotion.
2. With your new promotion at work, we know your pockets will be heavier. Don’t worry we know we will get the best treats. Congratulations on your new post.
3. A promotion comes with new challenges and tasks. I am certain this will be a walk over for you. Congratulations on your promotion.
4. This is the first step into a successful future. Congratulation for your promotion
5. Congratulations to my co-worker and friend! I hope this is your first step towards success.
6. I am so happy to learn that you have received a promotion. Congratulation, the sky is the limit!
1. I wish you all the best as you step to the step of the ladder of your career. Congrats on your promotion boss.
2. Congratulation on your recent promotion boss. I know you deserved the promotion.
3. Please accept my congratulations on your new position. You have worked hard for that post.
4. This promotion affirms that you are my mentor and friend. Congratulation on the promotion.
5. Congrats on climbing the ladder so fast. You are a great leader and mentor.
A promotion comes with so many challenges and tasks. I believe you will have no problem. It will be so easy for you for you are smart. Best wishes on promotion and good luck.
It time to face new challenges at work. I am sure you will manage everything. Congratulations on new promotion.
Finally your prayers have been answered, you have a new position. Congratulations on your new promotion.
It a prayer come true. What you have always wished for is finally here, a new post and new responsibilities. Congratulations on promotion to new position!
All the sacrifices you have made have finally paid off from today. Let’s celebrate for a well deserved promotion. Congrats on your promotion
There is nothing impossible; you have shown us it’s possible. I am proud of your new achievement. Congratulations on your new promotion.
I thought we will forever remain in our positions; finally you have given shown us its possible. Congratulation on promotion!
As you continue aiming higher and making your dreams come true. I wish you best of luck in life and Congratulation on promotion!
I look forward to the celebrations. Congratulation on promotion! All the best in your new position!
As you tackle new challenges in life and aim higher, I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your promotion. All the best in life!
I knew you were destined for greater things in life. Being promoted at work is just the beginning. Congratulations!
We have made so many sacrifices together in life, which changes from today, a new beginning for a well deserved promotion. Congrats on promotion!
I thought our boss was visually impaired, because he could not see your hard work, finally he can see. Congrats on your promotion!
Congratulations and good luck in your new position.
Accept my sincere congratulations on your promotion to the senior managerial position. You are the most talented person I have ever worked with; we will miss you in our team.
This needs a celebrating! A rare opportunity in life! Congratulations on your promotion!
You have done a great job for many years, you deserved the promotion. Congratulations!
I know this is a great achievement for you. You deserved the promotion for you have shown a lot of perseverance and self-discipline. Congratulations!
You have been a good role model to other employees, your hard work and self discipline has been recognized. Congratulations on Your Promotion!
Warm congratulations on your promotion. The sacrifices you have made for your job have finally been recognized. Best wishes in your new position.
Hard work pays. I know you will be the best in your new position. Congratulations on your promotion!
Congrats, daughter! We are proud of you. May you aim higher and higher! Wish you the best in everything you do.
It feels so nice being associated with the best in life. You have made us proud. May the Good Lord bless and continue guiding you. Congratulations!
I am very happy for you my son, may this promotion be a stepping stone for greater things in your career. Congratulations on your promotion!
Success is nothing more than doing what you do best, congratulations on your promotion!
It feels amazing to see you succeed in life. Congratulations!
The reward of something perfectly done! Congratulations on a job well done!
You have fought a good fight and emerged the winner. Congratulations on your job promotion.
May this be the first of the many proud moments in your life! Congratulations on job promotion!
Sending you my heartfelt congratulations as you start a new day in your new position, Congratulations on job promotion!
May today be the first of the many promotions in your career, Congratulations!
At last, the new boss in town, Congratulations!
Your time has finally come, this calls for a grand celebration. How can this day pass without recognizing your efforts, Congratulations to you my friend.
This was your post; I don’t know why it took so long for the boss to see it. Congratulations on the new job position.
Job Promotion Wishes – Congratulation Messages For Promotion, Wishes Quotes, Greetings and Sayings video
Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for Thank You Messages for a Promotion.
Here are the 101 best thank you messages for your boss to let them know how much your value and appreciate their leadership.
As my boss, I think that you deserve an extra note of thanks for all of your ongoing leadership and support.
From mentoring new team members to counseling employees’ personal issues. From supporting colleagues unconditionally to helping those facing workplace blues – thanks for showing that no matter how hard bosses crack the whip, they need to have a strong human side to their leadership.
I feel very grateful to have had an opportunity to intern at this company and for having you as my supervisor and mentor. You were so patient with me. Thank you so much. I greatly appreciated that when training me you took the time to break things down to a level that I could understand and then build upon. Assigning work tasks to me that were sometimes quite difficult allowed me to have the chance to expand my knowledge and build confidence in my abilities. The valuable skills I’ve learned from you over the past year have given me the work experience I need to find employment in my field after college. Thank you also for writing a glowing letter of recommendation for me. I appreciate everything and will remember my time here fondly.
I just wanted to thank you for being such a great boss. I have enjoyed working with you so much over the years.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to put in a good word for me with [NAME]. As a respected member of this workplace, your opinion carries a lot of weight. I’m humbled by your confidence in my abilities, and promise to continue doing my best work at all times. Thank you for believing in me.
Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you my boss! You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
Thank you for transforming our mistakes into valuable lessons. Your pressure and leadership has made us more productive and converted all of our skills into strengths. You have an amazing ability to bring out the best in all of us.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding. You are an amazing boss for all of us.
Thank you so much dear boss for taking a chance on me and teaching me that there is always scope for improvement. All my success and knowledge, I owe to you.
Thank you so much for the [RAISE/GIFT]! It’s both exciting and humbling to be recognized for my hard work and dedication. Your thoughtfulness and generosity empower me and encourage me to do my best, always.
While I still have the opportunity, let me thank you for all that you have done not only for my but for the whole department. You are the most supportive boss we ever had. Thank you for everything.
You lead your employees and get them to follow your vision without being dominating and annoying. Thanks for showing us that respect is always deserved, never commanded or forced.
Your comments on my failures and your compliments on my performance – both motivate and inspire me to do better. Thanks boss.
Your leadership skills make it easy for you to manage our team, even with our diverse professional background. I’m proud to have learned some of these qualities from you. Thank you for guiding me professionally and personally!
Thank you so much for giving me an extended leave of absence when my husband was hospitalized last month. It allowed me to remain by my husband’s side so I could offer him emotional support during his surgery and recovery. I feel blessed to work for a company that values it’s employees and is consistently generous and compassionate. My heart is filled with gratitude. Thank you again for your understanding. My family and I greatly appreciate your kindness.
Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks, but you have really limited my career options because I have no other option but to follow you wherever you go.
This letter is to express my appreciation for all of the hard work, long hours and late nights you put in to make your business a success, in an effort to prevent layoffs and retain your employees. I’d like you to know that none of this has gone unnoticed by the workers, and we are grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.
Words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful your guidance and advice has been. I am forever grateful for your support!
You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
You not only granted me an opportunity to work with you, but you also guided me and made me strengthen my focus on all that I ever wanted to achieve. Thank you.
You weren’t going to get anything out of pushing me, to be an exceptional employee – but you still invested your time in me. Thank you for mentoring me every step of the way.
Thank you for your vision, your extraordinary ability and leadership to guide us at all times. We appreciate the efforts taken by you.
Thank you for your support. I greatly appreciate your confidence in me.
Thank you for being so understanding as I navigate this difficult situation. Your continued support and encouragement are appreciated more than you know.
Just like how all trees need water to grow and all humans need air to live, companies need bosses like you to survive and prosper. Thanks for being our lifeline.
It feels amazing to work in such a positive environment where everyone’s opinion matters. Thank you for such a brilliant opportunity. I genuinely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
[NAME] nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
I am so thankful that you are my boss. You are more than just a leader; you are truly an inspiration. Your hard work and dedication has inspired me since the moment I first joined your staff. Thank you so much.
A boss and a friend, two in one. Whoever thought that work-life would be so much fun. Thanks.
As a supervisor you are truly an inspiration to your staff. Your strong leadership skills, along with the support and dedication you show to your team, has earned you much deserved respect and admiration. I feel lucky to be a member of your staff.
I feel so fortunate to have a job at [WORKPLACE] that I thoroughly enjoy, and I wanted to let you know that you’re a big part of that. Your enthusiasm and support make it a pleasure to come to work every day. I just thought you should know that you’re doing a great job. Thank you!
I am thrilled to be named [POSITION]! Being able to achieve this goal is so fulfilling to me both personally and professionally. I appreciate the role you played in helping me get here. I promise to work hard to maintain the confidence and trust you have shown in me. Thank you!
A million thanks to you for being the best boss ever. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement at work and for in our lives. You are so amazing and all of us are lucky to have you. Thank you and God bless you.
In the business world effective communication with your superiors includes, when appropriate, an occasional thank you note showing appreciation for something that’s very important to you. You can also use a lovely thank you card to express your sincere thanks for his/her creation of a great work environment, new courtesies such as free gourmet coffee in the break room, replacing uncomfortable office chairs with ergonomic chairs, taking you out to lunch for Employee Appreciation Day, or giving you personal time off during a family emergency.
Thank you for taking the time to sit down with me the other day to discuss [TOPIC]. Your advice was spot on. I’m more confident than ever in taking the next steps towards my next goal.
Thank you so much for all of your leadership at work—it has truly been an inspiration to work with you.
Dear Boss, I just want you to know that I consider myself really lucky to have got an opportunity to work for someone like you. You make even the most tedious job a lovely learning process. Thanks a ton!
The success I’ve had in my career is due in no small part to your support and encouragement. I appreciate you so much and value everything that I have learned from you.
Being noticed for a job well done is both gratifying and validating. Thank you for taking the time to notice the little things and always find a way to offer a compliment or a word of encouragement. Your sincere accolades make me feel like a valued member of this team, and for that I am grateful.
Thank you so much for the wonderful Employee Appreciation Luncheon, thank you card and gift. It means a lot to me knowing that my work and the extra hours I put in during crunch time are appreciated. I feel lucky to have such a great supervisor. You have a terrific way of making each member of our team feel valued and important. It’s part of what motivates us to work together to achieve the goals you’ve set for our department. Thank you again for the great lunch and for the continued business inspiration!
You have motivated your employees while having to make the toughest of decisions. Through your support for your colleagues and leadership, you have been a true inspiration. Thank you.
I am so proud to be able to call you my boss. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me over the years.
After all you have done, thanks do not feel like enough. All I can do is offer my gratitude and appreciation for your leadership and for you being such a wonderful boss.
This note is to gradually show my personal appreciation for my boss. Thank you sir for all the hard work, extended hours and even late nights of business hours. Through these situations, I have made myself more motivated and genuine when it comes to work. Thank you.
As today is National Boss Day, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for being such a great supervisor, always leading by example. Because of you our workplace is a wonderful environment for the open exchange of ideas, and a place where employees are motivated each day to do their best. I am thankful to be a part of your team.
What an honor it is to be named the new [POSITION]. I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity, and foresee a future full of possibility and excitement. I look forward to beginning this grand, new adventure. Thank you!
As a manager and our boss in this field of work, you are indeed an inspiration to us-your staff. Thank you for strong leadership plus showing your support to your entire team, accept our thankfulness which you really deserve.
Thank you for your vote of confidence in me by supporting my vision to increase production and nationwide distribution of our products. Although within the hierarchy there has been some resistance to change, I truly feel we are now in the ideal position to move forward, expand our business and fill market needs. By providing our employees with the tools, procedures and strategies they need to work at a higher level of efficiency on our production lines, we are setting the stage for a successful expansion as well as the possibility of international growth in the future. Thank you for your advice, input on this project, and continued support every step of the way. I really appreciate it.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding [TOPIC]. Having you as a sounding board was very helpful in assisting me in which direction to ultimately take. I’m so grateful for your insights and advice.
I am so grateful to have been promoted to [POSITION]. It will be my honor and privilege to serve in this capacity. I look forward to all of the excitement and challenges that lie ahead. Thank you for this opportunity!
Thank you for all of your support and assistance. I consider myself truly honored to have you as my boss.
I just want to let you know that I consider myself luck to have got an opportunity to work with someone like you. You make even the most tedious jobs a lovely learning process. Thanks a ton.
Our whole team just wanted to show how grateful we are to have such a wonderful boss. Thanks!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the beautiful holiday party you organized for your employees and their families. This large-scale festive event is something our family looks forward to year after year. A delicious catered dinner followed by dancing to the music of a live band were both extra special. Thank you so much for continuing this beautiful holiday tradition for our company. We greatly appreciate your generosity and kindness.
As long as I have to spend time with a boss like you in the office, I don’t mind even if 9 to 5 becomes 9 to 9. Thanks for making work enjoyable.
Salary is one thing but real job satisfaction comes from the praises and appraisals given by a boss who is a true mentor. Thanks.
Just a quick note to thank you for helping me out with [TOPIC] recently. The time you spent with me really helped me put things in a new light, and for that I am truly thankful. I’m lucky to have you in my corner. Thank you.
I am saying this not just because I have just got a raise. But I have always believed that you are a boss worthy of praise. Thank you.
It is one thing for you to be a boss, but being a mentor and a leader was never a requirement. We are so proud and grateful to have a boss, manager and mentor in one. Thank you for everything that you do.
Just wanted to let you know you’re appreciated. Your leadership and ability to get things done are an inspiration to us all. Thank you.
As our boss, you are highly motivational. As a human being, you are truly inspirational. Thanks.
My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
I just want to express how much I appreciate you as my boss. Being my boss and leader has a great impact in my life. You inspired me in so many ways. Thank you.
I’m so thankful that you are my boss. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. Thank you.
Since the first day that I began working for you, I know that I have changed in so many ways. All of these changes have helped me transform into a better person inside and out. From how I do my job to how I live my life at home, you are one of the biggest reasons why I am always striving to do my best. Thank you for being my boss.
I really appreciate your understanding and support regarding the changes we’re making to the project plan. I feel that these changes are going to streamline the current project, and facilitate the organization of those in the future. Thank you for your confidence in me. I’m sure you’re going to be pleased with the results.
I wanted to let you know how much having you as a boss has meant to me throughout my time here. Your guidance and support have been instrumental in helping me achieve my professional goals, and for that I am forever grateful. All the best.
Ever since I started working with you as my leader, I have learned so many things that make me a better worker and a better person. You are truly the best boss ever. Thank you.
I will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
After working with an amazing boss like you, I have started to feel left out when I am with my friends. Every time they start to talk badly about their bosses, I have nothing to say. Thanks for making me always feel like an outcast.
I appreciate you and all the things you do in more ways than I can count.
Stories of how amazing you are as a boss have gone viral in my family and friend group. Everyone is jealous that I have such a great boss. Thank you for always being a cool boss.
Thank you for being an inspiration to us. We are grateful for all that you have done for us.
Thank you for all of your kindness, encouragement and support. I could never have asked for or expected such a great boss.
Hail to the chief! If there ever was a boss that deserves praise and adulation, that person is you. During all of the years that I’ve worked here, you have never failed to be supportive, kind, and fair to each of your employees. I want you to know how much I enjoy working here at [COMPANY]. Thank you for providing such a great work environment for all of us.
Thank you for being such a great role model for me during my time with this [COMPANY]. As my time here is coming to a close, I wanted to let you know I will proudly carry what I have learned here throughout my career.
Thank you for giving me the chance to partake in [PROGRAM/SEMINAR]. I learned so much, especially [SKILLS]. As a result, I feel more confident and empowered to move forward in my position. I’m very grateful to have been afforded the opportunity to attend.
From being nothing to becoming something, I have made an amazing journey at this workplace. It is all thanks to your guidance that I have made this journey.
From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
Thank you for being the most wonderful boss to all of us.
Apart from the decision making, communication and overall professionalism, the most important thing I have learnt from you is how to be a good human being. Thanks boss.
Thank you sir for hearing me out whenever I have something to suggest. I am so happy that in my little ways, I was able to contribute even a little to attain the goals of this company.
Thank you for all the encouragement and the guidance. Thank you for helping me grow in my career. May God bless you.
It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
I was so grateful to have been able to take part in the [PROGRAM] recently. I learned skills which I’m sure will come in handy throughout my career with this company. Thank you for helping me further my professional development. I look forward to putting my newfound knowledge into action.
It was really so amazing to work with you in such a positive environment. Working under your leadership has been an amazing opportunity for me. Thank you so much.
It’s hard to believe that we won’t be working together anymore. Before I go, I wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that I enjoyed my time here, in part because of [YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLE]. Even though I am moving on, I will take the great memories I have of this office with me wherever I go. Thank you.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to expand my skills through the [PROGRAM/CLASS]. I know the skills I’ve learned as a result will help catapult my success, and for that I am truly grateful.
Thank you for being so understanding about [ISSUE]. Knowing that I did not have to worry about work throughout this ordeal has made it much easier to work through things and move forward. Please accept my sincerest thanks.
Thank you for teaching me that every mistake is just a learning experience. I have learnt so much with you. Ever since I have been working for you, I found myself evolving both with respect to my career as well as a person.
I would like to thank you for all that you have done for me. I’m grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and have enjoyed my time working under your leadership. Thank you so much!
Thank you for the recent bonus. It is sure to come in handy, but more than that, it gives me great confidence to know that my hard work is being recognized. I’m so grateful to work for a company that shows its appreciation so generously.
Thank you so much for all the encouragement and support you gave to me. Thank you for all the smart advices that are the reason for my success. Thank you boss.
Thanks for putting pressure on me, being tough on me for my mistakes that were silly. Sometimes tough love is necessary, which is what I have learnt in my career’s journey.
Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.
Thank you so much for recommending me for promotion and for being instrumental in helping me secure the position. I greatly appreciate the confidence you have in me and my capabilities to lead the marketing team as its director. I will continue work hard to bring our team to the next level. I fully expect to exceed expectations that are placed on my new role here at the company. There are several ground-breaking strategies I plan on implementing that will expand our business, increase company profits, and strengthen our brand. Thank you again for your trust and support.
Working under your leadership was a great chance for me to grow professionally and personally. Thank you for your support!
Your company expertise, reliability, and even goodness generate a good and enjoyable place to work. Many thanks for extending your passion and adaptability in times one of us of your staff needs a day-off. Thank you.
You make me feel like a million bucks every time you ask me for my opinion on something important, although I know that sometimes you do it only to make me feel nice. Thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
You inspired me during difficult times when I needed words of encouragement. You are a blessing in my life. Thanks for all your support and advice.
I hope you enjoyed this list of thank you messages for your boss.
Need help writing a congratulations message? A race run, a dream job landed, a new home, a big promotion, a little victory It's one of life's great joys to see someone you know accomplish what they've been . Express your gratitude with these thank you messages and ideas from Hallmark card writers.