Is someone leaving your workplace and you want some farewell wishes for a colleague to write in a card? Need help finding the right words for.
Farewell Messages for Colleagues: Colleagues, team members and bosses who are more friends rather than mere co-workers deserve a special send off. A touching message, heartfelt goodbye quotes, plethora of funny jokes, inspirational farewell speeches, and greeting cards that celebrate their achievements in the office – there are just some of the things that are the order of the day when close colleagues leave. Whether it is resignation or retirement, make sure you let your colleagues know that their departure will be a big loss to you not just on a professional level in the office but also on a personal too. Make sure that their farewell party is rife with funny banter, smiles and laughter so that they leave with nothing but memories they’ll hold close to their hearts.
1) I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend. Farewell.
2) It is hard to say goodbye to a colleague who has been less of a co-worker and more of a friend. I will miss you and I am sad that the joyride of working with you has to come to an end. Farewell.
3) The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
4) NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
5) Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
6) Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever. Farewell.
7) I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
8) We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important, is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
9) I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
10) Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
11) Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
12) Now that you are leaving, miscellaneous expenses of the company will decrease, productivity will increase, deadlines will be met and efficiency will spike. On a serious note, the exact opposite will happen. Farewell.
13) I will now have to make an addition to the family pictures on my office desk – YOU, because you have always been more like family and less like a co-worker. Farewell.
14) You were my best critic, honest friend, reliable teammate and dependable colleague. Farewell and keep in touch.
15) Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large empty space in my heart. Congratulations for finding a new job, we will miss you.
16) To our dearest colleague… you decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
17) Farewell, to the man whose word we trusted more than operating procedures, checklists and manuals. Your knowledge and experience was always beyond par.
18) Without your help and never-ending support, I don’t know how I will be able to hold fort. Without your cheerful smile and motivational notes, I will have to depend on inspirational videos and quotes. Farewell.
19) It was a pleasure being your boss, because you sent all my worries for a toss. As you leave I want to lay my heart bare, to tell you that employees like you are really rare. Goodbye.
20) Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal. We all wish farewell to the employee who was a profit driving machine and a friend so special.
21) As a colleague, you are a shield that protects us from the boss’ rants and a weapon that helps us in our war with monthly targets. Farewell.
22) Without a fun-loving co-worker like you, our after work drinks will turn sober, quiet and slightly more sophisticated. Farewell buddy, we will miss you.
23) Coming to work every day and not seeing your chirpy face will be a painful anguish. But the fun memories we’ve shared at work will never diminish. Farewell.
24) I know that quitting this job has been one of the BEST decisions of your life but just so you know, it will have the WORST impact on your colleagues. While you are set to GAIN a better position, we are set to LOSE a terrific comrade. Farewell.
25) On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
26) Because we are in the office, I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know, that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell.
27) I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
28) If I had to play a final prank on you before bidding you farewell, I would tie your legs to your cubicle when you aren’t looking so that you can never leave us. Goodbye.
29) You will go away but your morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational colleague.
30) We were planning to throw you an amazing party next month and shower you heaps of gifts… but now that you’re leaving that’s not going to happen. So let us know if you change your mind. Farewell.
31) With your resignation your employment in this company may finish, but the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish. Goodbye and farewell.
32) Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
33) Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t… because I always wish the best for you. Farewell.
34) If I knew that you would turn out to be such an extraordinary employee, I would have asked you to sign a 10 year contract so that you would never leave me. Farewell.
35) We have planned a grand department party next week which you won’t be able to attend because it seems that life has grander plans for you. Farewell and we will miss you.
36) Your resignation has shook us from the core. Without you, work is going to be a bore. Your departure has made us all sad. Your absence is going to drive us totally mad. Farewell.
37) You better send me a sweet and cheerful good morning text every day. After you leave, I will have nothing else to help me look forward to the day at work. Farewell.
38) In your absence, who will I blame for not meeting deadlines? I’ll miss you, farewell.
39) I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
40) The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
Discover ideas about Retirement Farewell Quotes. Best consolidation of 100 Farewell Message to Colleagues After Resignation. Find more at The Quotes.
Last Updated: 25th August, 2019
Farewell Messages: For any person, saying goodbye to a loved one is the hardest thing to do but acknowledging the fact that we have something that makes saying goodbye so hard makes it a bit easier. One should cheerish the best times spend with the loved ones and pray for their success. A person should not cry because it's all over but rather should appreciate the new beginning. Saying farewell to a co-worker who has been your support for years could be really painful but showing your love and respect towards him/her is much more important. To encourage your co-worker, or your friend you can simply write a farewell wish which is not only going to provide him a new energy but also will also boost his confidence. Do not fret if you are unaware of what to write or how to write farewell message as we are here to help you out. We have an amazing collection of messages, quotes and wishes which you can send to your loved ones and wish them good luck and farewell for the future. You can simply share these messages on twitter, facebook and whatsapp as they are absolutely free of cost. So, wish your co-workers now!
When it is the last day of your friend in office one should think of making it the most memorable. It should become the day which he/she truly remembers forever after leaving the office. Bring a smile on the face of your friends, colleagues or co-workers by sending them the most humorous messages which are full of wit. Send them the messages and shower your care and love on them.
Saying goodbye to your mentor who has guided you, supported you and also taught you becomes really difficult. It becomes an extremely heart-wrenching moment for all as it appears like a huge loss. But, one should bid farewell to a boss with great respect and feeling of gratitude. Make him feel great on the last day of the office. Send him the best farewell messages and make him feel found for everything he has done for you.
Saying goodbye to a colleague who is also your companion could be really difficult. But, at that time it becomes necessary to support and encourage your colleague as he/she is leaving the company. Send the best farewell messages to your colleagues and motivate them. Your support is really important to them.
In our life, people come and go and influence our lives with their works. When our seniors from our school, college or workplace influence our life with their experiences and teachings we get inspirations from them. But, a time comes when they move out from the educational institutions and offices to join for a better future ahead. This means that they will no longer be in constant touch with you personally. So, on their last day, you must congratulate them for their bright future and make them feel special through sending them greetings cards and gifts with a nice farewell quote. The farewell quote will reveal your feelings towards them and they will also feel happy that they are going to be missed by their juniors badly.
We have a beautiful collection of farewell quotes for seniors which you send them on their farewell day. Peoples like you juniors may not be in their life later, but words do remain forever. So, when the beautiful parting words of farewell selected by our website will be sent to your seniors, then their farewell day will be more memorable for them and the farewell quotes send by their juniors will be remembered for life.
Here are some of the best farewell quotes for seniors which is worth sending to all your seniors on their last day. These are:
As you enter your new life, we juniors wish you loads of success, with a cupful of happiness, mountains of achievements and good wishes to live your dream each and every moment.
On your last day, I won’t say goodbye to you since I will be soon meeting you someday. Farewell from the office, but not from my life. I do hope to meet you again.
It is tearful and sad to say you goodbye, but the best thing is that there is hope of the best things and opportunities to cross your path after you leave the premises of this institution.
The time has come to say you goodbye. But just remember one thing, that there was a junior who remembers the special moments shared with you. All these moments are quite worthy.
You will be missed amongst us whenever we take breaks, gossips, have coffee or simply take part in any official activities. This goodbye farewell message will make you remember us and we do hope a glorious future for you.
Now the office hours will be longer without your presence. You will be missed by all due to your dashing personality and impressive team leadership. Wishing the best for you.
Here are some of the touching farewell quotes for seniors from juniors which will make their farewell day awesome. These are:
With a heavy heart, we are giving you this farewell. You will be missed always in our office life. All the best for your future.
It is painful to see you leaving us. Since you are the best leader of our team, we wish you loads of success and best wishes for your new life.
Time is nearing for you and us, this is the time to part from each other. You were the best colleague we had who has guided us without any negative thinking. Best wishes for your life ahead.
Innumerable peoples have entered my life who has influenced my career life. But it is only you who have groomed my career to the ladder of success. Your support and trust upon me and taken me to that position for which I am known today. Thanks for believing in me, and have a memorable farewell.
You are the first senior I have known since my first day at this College. I will never forget that moment when you have saved me from ragging. Now that you’re leaving this college and entering another phase of life, I wish the best of things comes at you. Farewell, my best senior.
This is your last day with us and we will dearly miss our mentor. Your guidance has made us successful with the fruitful result and great performance. You will always remain the guiding star of our entire career path.
Here are some of the best farewell quotes for seniors colleague in office which you can dedicate on their last day. These are:
The hard time has come and the sad moment has arrived. This is because you’re leaving. After you part away from us, never forget the peoples of this office who have loved and respect you. Your memories will be always etched in our mind and life. Goodbye and May the god bless you.
You have been the best friend. Mentor and guide. Now that you are going, I will miss working under your guidance. I will always remember your teachings and sayings. I will always follow your shown path to success. Bye and farewell.
Your leadership and guidance have lifted up the tired souls and lazy employees like us. Working with you was a great experience. We know that wherever you the employees working under you will keep on praising you. Bye and have a memorable farewell.
Though we are sad to bid you farewell and you will be dearly missed. But we are also happy for you since there are bright opportunities waiting for you ahead. Best wishes for your future. Goodbye.
Happy journey! As you set sail for a new voyage of opportunities and career establishments. May you have a good timer and luck at your new job. Though we will miss your team leading, we also send lots of wishes for happy sailing on the sea of wide opportunities.
Every time, the good things last for a few moments. Now on this day, the association with you in this office also ended which was the good thing for both of us. Since it is your last day with us, we bid you a great farewell with best wishes for your future.
You can also have a look at the best farewell quotes for seniors in college. These are:
You were the source of our inspiration. It sad to see you leave this college and hostel. You will be always remembered. We part to meet again. Happy farewell and best wishes for your future.
Senior students are the guide of the junior students. You have shown us the path to success. We will surely follow your steps. Farewell and heartiest wishes for the best future.
Bidding you farewell with a heavy heart is tearful. But, it is happy to see you step into the new phase of your life. Farewell, dear senior and goodbye.
Your batch was the best seniors we had. We are grateful to you since you’re the inspiration which has pledged us to good in our academic life.
It is your last day at our College and we are really thankful towards your contribution to making our college’s reputation the best one due to your hard work. Farewell.
You are the helpful and dedicated senior which we juniors can never forget. The good things taught by you will always be remembered. Farewell on your last day at college and best wishes for a bright future.
We also have the best farewell quotes for seniors in school. These are:
I wish that this will be not the last time of happiness shared by us. You will be always missed at school corridors, class and playgrounds…Farewell, sweet senior.
The road of life can be sometimes full of difficulties. But you need that strength to overcome all the challenges. May you be successful in all phases of your life and you be famous. God bless you. Farewell dear.
The achievements we gain do make us memorable in the history of this school. Even your achievements will be remembered by our school.You have also given us such sweet memories. Farewell seniors and do keep in touch.
School life is gone so don’t be sad that it over. Just remember the memories of our dear school. Farewell, and do come to visit us and your old school.
We have a short life and we need to make it worthy. Do your best and excel every challenge. Farewell! Lots of love and good wishes for your future.
Sometimes a lighter message is what's most appropriate for the situation. Use a funny goodbye quote to send them off in good spirits.
Composing a goodbye or farewell email to your colleagues on your last day in the office can be a daunting task. To help, here’s a sample email that you can refer to.
Subject: Bidding Everyone Adieu
Today is my last day at work here, and I would like to thank you all for the great times that we shared. I will treasure all the sweet memories that I have of working here with you.
I have enjoyed working with you all, and I see myself as one of the few lucky employees at [insert name of company] because I got to work with such a great team of like-minded individuals. It’s hard for me to bid you all adieu because of how we worked together tirelessly to promote this company so that it would meet the present and future needs of clients and staff members.
Building a successful team means more than just finding people who can work together. It means finding a team that's committed to each other, has a deep sense of trust with one another and cares about each other. During my 10+ years as a full-time staff member here, I've worked in three different departments. Despite how tough things were, every team I had the privilege to work with was able to meet, surpass, and sustain the goals that we were tasked with.
I remember when the company's success was plummeting, I was part of the team that was commissioned by the board to find a lasting solution to the challenges the company was facing at that difficult time. Under the supervision of Mr. /Mrs. _____, we researched and drafted the [paper/project] that helped restore the company.
While this has been one of the most satisfying, rewarding, and all-around wonderful jobs I've ever had, I feel that it's time for me to explore new challenges and diversify my experience. I will definitely miss you all, and at the same time, I look forward to these new career opportunities.
At this juncture, I wish you all the very best here at [insert name of company]. Once again, thank you for the inspiration and for bringing out the best in me. To keep in touch with me from time to time, my contact information is below.
[Your contact information]
These messages are a reflection of the relationship that was enjoyed by both and also wishing good luck for the receiver of the message.