Funny Birthday Wishes, find happy birthday images, quotes and greetings for your Funny Birthday Wishes.
Why are funny birthday messages so popular? Perhaps it’s because laughter is the greatest gift you can give someone.
Also, it’s cheaper than sending a present.
That said, using humor to wish someone a happy birthday comes with certain pitfalls. You could offend someone who’s sensitive about their age. You could crack a joke that’s inappropriate for the situation. Worst of all, you could send a funny birthday wish that simply isn’t funny.
To help you avoid those perils, we’ve put together this gigantic list of funny birthday wishes. We’ve divided them into different categories, so you can find a message aimed directly at the funny bone of the birthday girl or boy.
Getting Older | Overindulging | For Men | For Women | Miscellaneous
By far the most common type of funny birthday wish is the one that makes fun of the person’s age. Here are some hilarious examples.
Here are some humorous birthday wishes that focus on drinking and other indulgences.
Here are some funny birthday messages specifically for a guy.
For more humorous birthday wishes for him, see this list of ways to say “Happy Birthday, old man.”
Here are some funny birthday wishes for a lady.
For a different type of birthday wish for a woman in your life, see these “Happy Birthday, beautiful” messages.
Finally, here are some miscellaneous birthday wishes to put a smile on someone’s face.
Want even more ideas? For corny wordplay, nothing holds a candle to these birthday puns.
In this article, we've prepared We have prepared for you: 100 funny Birthday Wishes For For Your loved ones, I hope you find them interesting.
A birthday is a cheerful event – a day to celebrate the existence of a person. It is indeed a special day that brings good wishes and birthday vibes to the celebrator.
Obviously, the birthday person gets many wishes but the usual ‘Happy Birthday’ text is considered to be a bit off-standard these days and is used by any random person in the friend list. If you are someone very close, who is allowed to joke around, then you should go for the funny birthday wishes.
This technique also works if you’ve forgotten the dear one’s birthday, or when you’re having some misunderstanding with the person-of-the-day. Humor can settle all the grudges and delight the senses.
So here we have a list of some amazingly hilarious birthday quotes that will trigger a burst of laughter and make them enjoy their birthday even better.
Liked more than one quote? Confused with which one to use? Easy, you can use them all! Simply copy and paste them to the slides of your Picovico video. You can create a nice slideshow video with all the quotes that appear one after the other while the music plays alongside.
Step by step methods in the making your first Picovico birthday video
You can also be creative and mold these quotes according to your requirement as you add them to make a nice birthday wish video for your special one.
Make a Funny Birthday Video
You are welcome to share your creative ideas and custom quotes with us. Top 3 creative funny birthday quotes will be featured on our facebook page.
Quotes Credit: https://www.wishesgreeting.com/105-funny-birthday-wishes/
Tags:funny birthday messagesfunny happy birthday quotesFunny messages for birthdayHappy BirthdayHappy Birthday GreetingsHappy Birthday Messageshappy birthday slideshow makerHappy Birthday Videohappy birthday video makerhappy birthday video stylehappy birthday video with name and photohappy birthday videoshappy birthday wishes videohow to make a happy birthday video on facebook
Birthdays are joyful occasions! They mark dates in which special people came into this world. The best people that one can be associated with are the ones who appreciate funny things in life. Being able to laugh about situations, even the fact that one is getting older, is a good thing! It is the sign of someone who knows how to handle different occurrences and has a great sense of humor! Of course, teasing should always be handled with care, because you wouldn’t like to hurt anyone’s feelings, let alone on their birthday…
To celebrate the special people you associate with who know not to take life too seriously, one must send them messages that are funny. Located here are messages you can send to friends, women, and men that are humorous and commemorate their special days in the light-hearted ways that suit their personalities.
Q: Do you by any chance know what constantly goes up, but never ever comes down?
A: Your ever-growing age!
Q: What does the average cat love to eat at her birthday party?
A: Mice cream.
Q: What do Jesus Christ and Abraham Lincoln both have in common?
A: They were both born on public holidays.
Q: What do people who have the most birthdays have in common?
A: Old age.
Q: Why did couples have problems with each other before the 2000s?
A: Because Facebook reminder didn’t exist at that time to remind them of their partners’ birthdays.
Q: What happened to all the guests at Kim Jong-un’s birthday party bash?
A: Kim nuked them all so he wouldn’t share his cake with anyone!
Q: What do chickens love to eat at their birthday parties?
Q: Where can you find the best birthday present for your cat?
A: Inside a cat-alogue!
Q: What kills a person faster than cancer?
A: Too many birthdays!
Q: What type of cake was served at the birthday party of Penny from the Big Bang Theory?
A: Cheese cake.
Q: What type of cake do the people of North Korea serve at their birthday parties?
A: Cakes decorated with Kim Jong-un’s face.
Q: What gift do you always receive on your birthday?
A: A brand new age.
Once you have come up with the perfect birthday greeting for your friend, it is time to figure out how to send it. Written birthday cards are becoming a thing of the past but they seem to be more appreciated because of the care and time it takes to write out the card. Email and text message birthday greetings are perfectly acceptable, however, less personal. They are fast and easy to type and send. If you remember a birthday and are in the middle of a busy day it might be good to quickly send out a quick email or text so that you have your bases covered if you forget to call or send a handwritten greeting later on.
You may also like:
150 Original Birthday Messages for Friends and Loved Ones
50 Hilarious Happy Birthday Memes
Happy Birthday Wishes and Cards to Share on a Special Day
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
50+ funny birthday wishes to make that special someone laugh on their birthday. Laughter is the best gift!.
Choosing a birthday card is just half the battle; now you have to think of something funny to write inside. We’ve scoured the internet, searched our own cards and trawled thousands of ideas to bring you a list of the 69 funniest things you can say inside your card. From the rude and offensive to the cheeky and light-hearted messages, simply choose your favourite and pass it off as your own. You’re welcome!
1. I always limit my budget on buying birthday gifts according to what that person gave me as a gift on my birthday. Enjoy your gift of nothing!
2. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
3. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
4. May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
5. On your birthday don’t forget to set goals that are sky high, and spend the rest of the year miserably trying to build a rocket to get there.
6. You’re a really hard individual to shop for… so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday!
7. Happy birthday to the only person I would rescue in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
8. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas!
9. Smart, good looking, and funny. But enough about me. Happy birthday!
10. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
11. Right, let’s get you so drunk that you end up believing it’s my birthday and buying me drinks all night 😉
12. Happy birthday! Can you believe we used to think people our age were adults and had their life in order?
13. Congratulations on getting slightly older!
14. Well done – you have still been alive for several years!
1. Happy birthday – I’m so glad you’ll always be older than me
2. Remember that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional!
3. Birthdays are like spotting Bigfoot. You really do want to see them but you’re a little afraid of what they’ll look like…
4. If you look back through all the years you’ve lived, the first thing you’ll notice is that you need a telescope.
5. Happy birthday – So far, this is the oldest you’ve ever been!
6. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year… if you make it!
7. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
8. Yes, we have reached that age… when every compliment we get is usually followed by ‘for your age’. You’re still looking great though… for your age!
9. As you get older, three things happen. The first thing is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
10. Congratulations! You are now old enough to need TWO packs of candles for your cake.
11. We all knew this day was coming. It’s best to just suck it up and accept it’s no longer acceptable for you to eat a happy meal in public.
12. Don’t worry about your age… alcohol will make it all better!
13. I will stop making age jokes on your birthday now… you’ve reached the age where it’s genuinely not funny anymore.
14. Just remember the more candles on the cake, the bigger the cake you’ll get! Now who’s laughing?
15. Another year older and you’re one step closer to getting those Velcro shoes!
16. Remember that age is just a number… just a really, REALLY high one in your case!
17. I regret to inform you that your childhood has EXPIRED.
1. Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the first time you cried naked in someone else’s bed…
2. I hope you have a happy annual celebration of escaping from your mum’s uterus. I wish that you may never again have to return to your dark underwater prison.
3. Birthdays are like bogeys. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
4. I hope your birthday is better than walking through a fart with your mouth open.
5. Since it’s your birthday, I’ll let you leave the lights on.
6. May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows.
7. I hope you celebrate your birthday the way you came into this world, naked and screaming!
8. Some say that age is just a number. I say that’s bullsh**. I mean, you’re getting really old. Happy birthday anyway.
9. Happy birthday… congratulations on now being of the age where understand the horror of waking yourself up with your own fart!
10. You might be old, but you’re still a d***.
11. Older and wiser… but still a bit of a pr***.
12. I didn’t know where to start on your birthday present so I thought I’d trawl the internet. After a couple of hours I found some really good stuff. But then I remembered I was supposed to be finding you a birthday present and it was too late. Sorry!
13. Have a mucking farvellous birthday!
14. Some things are better with age. Too bad you aren’t one of them.
1. You’re the least famous person I know of who was born on your birthday.
2. I couldn’t think of a message that would make you laugh for your birthday card… you’re too boring…
3. I hope your birthday is better than the card I sent you…
4. Seriously, I don’t know how many more of your birthdays I can handle.
5. Another year older… and you still can’t grow a beard.
6. If I made fun of how many years old you are, it would be beyond funny.
7. Getting someone as awesome as me to send a birthday message to you, has undoubtedly been your biggest achievement this year.
8. Congratulations on being a year older and still maintaining such a low level of maturity; you are truly an inspiration.
9. Happy birthday! Here is a piece of card to show you how little I care…
10. What are you so happy about? It’s your birthday and you are going to have to spend a lot of money to keep us happy. At least have fun doing it!
11. Life was meant to be celebrated more often than just one day a year. Man, you’re missing opportunities the other 364 days!
12. I decided to keep having birthdays because it beats the alternative… Death.
1. I know you had lots of birthday wishes yesterday, but who is thinking of you today? Me, that’s who. Happy belated birthday!
2. I’m sorry my birthday wishes are belated—I honestly didn’t think you’d live this long. Happy birthday!
3. Sorry I wasn’t there with you to mourn the loss of your youth. Happy birthday!
4. It’s not your fault, buddy. No one can help the fact that you’re growing old, and that I totally forgot… Happy belated birthday!
5. You’re amazing, wise, super cool, fantastic, brilliant, intelligent – but don’t get too excited. I’m only saying all these things because I’m a couple of days late! Happy birthday!
6. It wasn’t my fault… Facebook forgot to remind me about your birthday!
7. It’s so tough to believe that you are getting older, that I decided to wish you happy birthday late this year.
8. Sorry I missed your birthday… hopefully you’ll have another one next year…
1. Two things that are inevitable for any living person are birthdays and taxes.
2. Birthdays are like cheese. They stink more the older they get.
3. Aging is the worst side effect of birthdays.
4. There’s really only one true birthday. The rest are simply anniversaries of the day of a person’s birth.
5. Birthdays are like vacations. You don’t have one too often and they come and go too quickly.
6. The old pessimist focuses on his growing number. The old optimist focuses on his growing blessings.
7. Getting older is just part of life… and the other parts are even worse.
8. The older you get, the more disoriented your hair gets. Once it leaves your head, it seems to get lost.
If you are looking for a funny birthday card, browse through our funny birthday cards range.
Wish your teacher a happy birthday with witty and funny birthday wishes.Have a look 21 Funny birthday wishes for teacher.