Following are the best quotes and phrases on missing someone. This “I “I wish you were here to tell me that everything is gonna be okay.”.
Because you can never say those 3 little words too much.
Saying “I love you” never goes out of style.
Those three little words say it all — whether you're saying them to someone's face or offering them in the form of simple love quotes you send them on social media, in texts, DMs, or even in good, old-fashioned greeting cards.
Or do they?
No one can deny the power of hearing the person you love actually say, I love you,” out loud. Once strung together, those three words are a big deal, and saying them to the love of your life is just as meaningful the 500th time as it is the first time around.
If you're true soulmates and kindred spirits, you'll never get tired of hearing them said, and you’ll never get tired of saying them to him or her in return.
In fact, when you’re in a long-term romantic relationship with someone you truly love, it’s easy to fall into the (totally beautiful, even healthy) habit of saying "I love you" multiple times a day, every day.
But when “I love you” becomes the new “Good morning,” “Goodnight,” and “I gotta run, but could you please pick up some more almond milk later if you get a chance?” — it can start to fall on, well, let’s not say deaf ears, but certainly less swept-of-their-feet ears.
While those three words certainly mean a lot, there are plenty of other ways to express the unconditional love you feel that you may not have thought about much.
In fact, there are as many different ways to say, "I love you" as there are reasons to say it — and then some!
RELATED: 101 Best Romantic Love Quotes For Her & For Him
It can be fun and romantic to mix up your daily I love you's and find new ways to make your partner’s heart melt all over again.
Of course, we can’t all be Shakespeare.
For some of us, words of affirmation simply aren’t our primary love language, and probably never will be, so managing to string those three little words together usually feels like an accomplishment in and of itself.
Fortunately, there’s nothing wrong with borrowing a little romantic inspiration in the form of quotes about love taken from authors, poets, movies, songs ... you name it!
Whether you’ve been saying it for years or it’s the very first time, get ready to make the love of your life fall for you all over again.
Here are 100 of the best beautiful love quotes that say "I love you" to your soulmate in different ways.
"In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you." — Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries
“My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” — Unknown
"There is my heart, and then there is you, and I'm not sure there is a difference." — A.R. Asher
"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then." ― Cassandra Clare
"And suddenly all the love songs were about you." — Unknown
RELATED: 100 Famous Love Quotes Guaranteed To Make You Feel Things
“You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
"I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you're yet to be." — Unknown
“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” — Unknown
"Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did." — Unknown
“I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Jamie Weise
"Sitting next to you, doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me." — Unknown
“I may not be your first date, kiss or love ... but I want to be your last everything.” — Unknown
"I've seen you at your worst, and I still think you're the best." — Unknown
“Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” — Unknown
"I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you." — Unknown
RELATED: 40 Sweet Love Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Love
“Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the skeptic, an ardent zealot.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
"It's always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for." — S.L. Gray
“To love is to burn, to be on fire.” — Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
"You are my favorite notification." — Unknown
“When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
RELATED: 40 Of The Cutest 'I Love You' Memes We Can't Get Enough Of
"Wherever you are is my home, my only home." — Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
“He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me.” ― Coco J. Ginger
"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." — Leo Christopher
“You are nothing short of my everything.” — Unknown
"If there's one thing I am sure of, I am sure that you have always belonged with me." — Akif Kichloo
RELATED: 100 Love Quotes That Say Exactly What 'I Love You' Means
"We must love one another or die.” — W. H. Auden, "September 1, 1939"
"If I know what love is, it is because of you." — Hermann Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund
“The feeling of loving her and being loved by her welled up in him, and he could taste the adrenaline in the back of his throat, and maybe it wasn't over, and maybe he could feel her hand in his again and hear her loud, brash voice contort itself into a whisper to say I-love-you as if it were a secret, and an immense one.” ― John Green, An Abundance of Katherines
"I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you." — Unknown
“Oh, man. This is my dream come true: having an ‘I love you more’ debate. Here, I’ll start. I love you more. Your turn.” ― Richelle Mead, The Fiery Heart
"I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip." — Unknown
“It's okay to love something a little too much, as long as it's real to you.” ― Gerard Way
"And yes, there are over a million words in our language but for some reason none of them can describe the way you make me feel." — R.M. Drake
“Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.” — Henry David Thoreau
"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." — Maya Angelou
RELATED: 100 'I Love You' Quotes That Perfectly Describe Life With Your True Love
“I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” — Unknown
"There are only two times that I want to be with you — now and forever." — Unknown
“You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you too. If I let you know I’m here for you then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.” ― One Direction, "Little Things"
"I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars." — J.M. Storm
“When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.” — Unknown
"Daring don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years."— Christina Perri, "A Thousand Years"
“If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” — Boy Meets World
"Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you." — Unknown
"I will follow you, my, to the edge of all our days, to our very last tomorrows." — Atticus
"This is my confession. As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces, with all of my pieces."— Johnny Nguyen
RELATED: The Best Relationship Quotes Of All Time — To Help You Say 'I Love You' In 50 New Ways
“You're so beautiful, But that's not why I love you. And I'm not sure you know, That the reason I love you, is you. Being you, just you. Yeah the reason I love you Is all that we've been through. And that's why I love you.” ― Avril Lavigne, "I Love You"
"There are never enough I love you's." — Lenny Bruce
“I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” — Silver Linings Playbook
"My heart is, and always will be, yours." — Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
“My heart is perfect because you are in it.” — Unknown
"My heart talks about nothing but you." — Albert Camus, Les Juste
“Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it's something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri,
Sometimes I just wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard • Music I heard with you was more than music, and bread I.
Good night quotes are a great way to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Here we have a huge selection of quotes that will surely put a smile on anyone who reads them.
1. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
2. May you dream of lovely things and to find them real.
3. Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you.
4. Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you.
5. One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.
6. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
7. Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.
8. I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.
9. It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright. – Stephen King
10. Good night, and good luck. – Edward R. Murrow
11. Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool. If it is too cold, may your blankets be warm as you drift on to a gentle rest.
12. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.
13. God’s guidance is like a small lamp in a dark forest… Doesn’t show everything at once… But gives enough light for the next step to be safe. Goodnight!
14. Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So its good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good Night!
15. Always end the day, with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.
16. Stars can’t shine without darkness.
17. If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on. – Amber Tamblyn
18. Love is one of the simplest feelings. All I dream about is capturing your heart each night. You already have my heart.
19. I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
20. All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.
21. My idea of a good night out is staying in. – Martin Freeman
22. Here is a short line to keep in touch because your always on my mind very much.
23. At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day.
24. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams
25. I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
26. Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.
27. Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.
28. As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!
29. Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment, we can both gaze up at the same moon.
30. I know what you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.
31. Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.
32. Your bed just called me. It said that it wanted you and me to join it in dreamland. Let’s get moving and answer the call.
33. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven
34. Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.
35. There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!
36. You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. – Navajo Proverb
37. The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you.
38. Prayers should be the key in the morning and the lock at night.
39. There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. – Homer
40. Sleep is the best meditation. – Dalai Lama
41. Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night. – A. J. McLean
42. I must get my beauty rest. See you in the morning.
43. While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.
44. Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. – Mahatma Gandhi
45. This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.
46. May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. – Franz Kafka
47. Go to sleep in peace. God is awake. – Victor Hugo
48. Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow. – Portuguese Proverb
49. All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.
50. Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake. – Michael Faudet
51. Read me a story then tuck me in tight. Tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.
52. Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
53. Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms yet again.
54. Fear can keep us up all night long but faith makes one fine pillow. – Matthew 21:21
55. Just look up, we are both under the same starry sky.
56. Take a breath and gaze up at the stars. See the two brightest stars? Those are my eyes twinkling back at you.
57. Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.
58. Life begins at night. – Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark
59. The one thing you shouldn’t be left alone with at night, is your own thoughts. They eat you alive until the next morning.
60. The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you.
61. When you cannot sleep at night, have you ever thought maybe it’s God saying “We need to talk and you now have time.
62. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.
63. All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.
64. All I do each day is wait to be with you again. My entire day revolves around the hope that I can spend my evenings in your arms again.
65. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe
66. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.
67. Worrying will never change the outcome.
68. There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let one day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you.
69. The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.
70. Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly.
71. Melancholy were the sounds on a winter’s night. – Virginia Woolf
72. The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re not willing to stay where you are.
73. No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.
74. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
75. The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.
76. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. – Stephenie Meyer – Twilight
77. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
78. The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.
79. I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night. – Liam Gallagher
80. The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God! – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
81. Good night my dearest love and have pleasant dreams. Here’s to the hope that tomorrow will be as sunny and bright as you are.
82. Brings you dreams of castles in the air and big goals for the future. Rest tonight and allow dreams of the future to wash over your mind.
83. As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.
84. I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night!
85. If I give you my heart, will you promise not to break it? Wishing you were here.
86. Tonight I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night.
87. A Good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. Good Night.
88. Night is a world lit by itself. – Antonio Porchia
89. Never, say dreaming is useless, because life is useless if you can’t dream.
90. Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battles
that you have to fight tomorrow. Good night!
91. The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow. Good Night.
92. As night falls upon the land it is time to sleep again with the moon, I am here to wish you good night.
93. Whenever you have a Dream inside your Heart, Never let it go because Dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream to night. Good Night!
94. Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.
95. The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me through today. Good night, my love!
96. Keep your worries aside and follow the night with new thoughts. Good Night!
You may also enjoy our huge list of Love Quotes for Him or Her.
97. Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o’clock is a scoundrel. – Samuel Johnson
98. How did it get so late so soon? – Dr. Seuss
99. All those nights with the phone warming the side of my face like the sun. – Warsan Shire
100. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
Filed Under: QuotesTagged With: Goodnight Wishes
Happy Birthday wishes for wife with example messages and quotes to help you write the perfect greeting card message to your wife on her birthday.
Not sure what to write in your wife's birthday card? Whether your looking for a sentimental message expressing the love you feel for your wife, or a funny birthday wish to make her laugh, we hope you are inspired by our collection.
Use the quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of birthday wishes for wife.
ShortWith loveHeartfeltFunnyQuotesPoemsImage Quotes
Last updated: April 30, 2019.
Short, sweet, & cute Happy Birthday wishes and messages for your wife that work well as a text message, short greeting card message, or best of all on a note accompanying a bouquet of flowers!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life!
Many happy returns to my darling wife.
Happy Birthday to the woman I love!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful and loving wife!
Happy Birthday, my love!
I love you so very much. Happy Birthday!
Have a wonderful day on your birthday!
It's your birthday, darling! Let's celebrate!
Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife!
Congratulations on another year, darling!
Happy Birthday to the woman who has stolen my heart!
Happy Birthday to the one who has made all my birthdays worth celebrating!
Thank you for everything you do. Let's make the year great together. Happy Birthday!
Birthday hugs and kisses to you, my darling wife!
Happy Birthday to my dear wife, you are my everything! Love you forever! x
Happy Birthday to my lovely wife!
Happy Birthday to the woman who gave meaning to my life!
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays my darling!
Happy Birthday to my precious wife! I love you!
Top of page
Birthday wishes expressing the love you feel for your wife, and thanking her for bringing joy and love into your life. They are romantic, heart-felt messages you can use as a starting point to write a personalized message to your wife to tell her just how much you love and care about her.
Happy Birthday to the woman who has stolen my heart, to the light of my life, my darling, my wife!
You are my world and I cannot imagine my life without you. Loving birthday wishes to my adorable wife!
Happy Birthday, my love. I love you so much more today than yesterday, but not even one tenth as much as I will love you tomorrow.
My love. My life. My lover. My best friend. My laughter. My soul mate. My one and only. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife. No flower compares to you. Your love fills my life with sweet fragrance and I am intoxicated. May your day be bright and beautiful - just like you.
From the very first time that I set my eyes on you, I knew deep within my heart that you were the right life partner for me. And how right I was! My heart is constantly overflowing with indescribable joy and happiness because of you. Happy Birthday!
Babe, I'd rather be the poorest man on earth and have your love than be the richest man in the world and live without it. Happy Birthday!
You are my today and all of my tomorrows. Happy Birthday, my love.
You are my everything. Happy Birthday!
I had no idea that being loved by you would make me this happy. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your birthday and for the year ahead.
Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. Thank you for loving me like this. For your birthday and for the coming year I hope I can love you like this.
To my love, on your birthday. I belong to you. I've belonged to you since the beginning, since before I even knew that I did.
Happy Birthday, sweetie. Thank you for being mine. I may not be your first love, first kiss, or first date, but I aim to be your last everything.
Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I feel so lucky to be your husband, I love sharing my life with you.
Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale. I'm so happy to be part of this fairytale with you! Happy Birthday, my love!
Happy Birthday to the one who makes my heart smile!
Happy Birthday to my best friend and soul mate. I love you always.
We've celebrated a lot of birthdays together, but after all this time, you're still incredible! Have a wonderful day.
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Happy Birthday, darling.
Love is a friendship set to music... will you dance with me on your birthday?
Top of page
Express love and appreciation to your wife with one of these beautifully sentimental and heartfelt birthday wishes for wife.
Happy Birthday! They say home is where your heart is. Well, my heart is with you. I'm so blessed to have a wife like you to walk by my side through all of life's ups and downs. I hope this is your happiest birthday yet!
Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, being with you is a dream come true. Much love on your birthday.
You make the world more beautiful just by being in it. Thank you for all of the love and laughter you bring into my life. I hope your birthday is as fun-loving, unforgettable and wonderful as you are. Enjoy it to the fullest. Happy Birthday!
1 universe, 8 planets, 7 continents, 195 countries, 7 seas, and I had the privilege of meeting you. I truly am the luckiest man alive! Happy Birthday my dear wife!
A birthday is incomplete without a toast, and here is mine to you: As a mother, you're the sweetest; as a woman, you're the prettiest; as a wife, you're the best. Here's to a long, happy, healthy life. Happy Birthday!
I know that I don't often say this, but you are the most precious thing that exists in my life. I love you with every beat of my heart and I'm proud that you're mine for life. I will love, cherish and support you for as long as I live.
Birthdays signify renewal and the beginning of a new year of love, laughter, and joy. I'm so blessed I get to share each day with you. Happy Birthday dearest!
Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest person in the world every single day. For today at least, I hope I can do the same for you. Happy Birthday my darling.
You are my dream come true. I have loved you ever since the day I first met you. I thank God every day that He heard my prayers and gave you to me as my wife. Words just cannot describe how happy I am to build a life with you.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You still are, and you always will be. I know how blessed I am to be with someone as beautiful, intelligent, kind, and loving as you. Forgive me for days when I fail to make you feel appreciated. I love you and I thank you for all the wonderful things you do for me and our children. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
Happy Birthday to my dear wife. Thank you for so many wonderful years together. I can't wait to find out what the future holds for us! I hope you have a wonderful day today, and here's to many more adventures in the coming year!
Thank you for being a source of strength, guidance, happiness and inspiration. My world is a brighter place with you in it! Happy Birthday, my love!
To my dear wife, you really do make every day an adventure! I look forward to spending many more days exploring the world with you and holding your hand as we travel together on this journey through life. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays today, and health and happiness always.
My goal is to keep a smile on your face. And when it starts to fade away, I'll do whatever it takes to brighten your day. Happy Birthday.
For the wife who strives every day to keep us together and fill our hearts with love, joy and happiness, you are truly incredible. Happy Birthday my love.
As we grow old together, we will change. But one thing will stay the same and that is our love, the glue that holds us together. Happy Birthday!
I look forward to this day every year because it's a wonderful opportunity to celebrate you and tell you just how much I love you! Happy Birthday!
No-one makes me as happy as you do! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I hope you have the happiest of birthdays and enjoy your special day!
Happy Birthday to the one who sticks with me through the good times and the bad, the happy and the sad. I love you!
Top of page
These funny birthday wishes for wife are a relaxed and fun way of wishing your wife a great day on her birthday! But remember, only you know how she'll react to being teased about growing older... you've been warned!
Happy Birthday! You're a little bit older and a lot more fabulous!
Like fine wine we get better with age... or rather, we feel better about our age with lots of wine! Happy Birthday, darling!
Happy Birthday to my parter-in-wine!
When life gives you birthdays, eat cake!
Some things just get better with age... and you're definitely one of them!
Happy Birthday, darling. There's no-one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life rehashing the same unresolved arguments with!
A wife like you is the frosting on the birthday cake of life.
Nothing is hotter than an older woman. Of course, you don't look the part, but we both know your little secret. Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife!
As you get older, three things happen. You lose your memory and... I can't remember the other two. But I do remember that today is your birthday! So, have a wonderful day, and I love you.
Happy Birthday wife! At least you're not as old as you will be next year!
Another year older and wiser* *(Well, older anyway)
Here's to another year of questionable life decisions. I'm glad I get to make all of them with you. Happy Birthday!
At our age we've seen it all, we've heard it all, we've done it all. We just can't remember it all. Thanks for sharing all these years with me! Here's to many more!
With age comes new skills. You can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time!
Birthday greetings for the woman who has it all: great looks, a fabulous personality, and a wonderful husband!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life. (Just let me know how old we're telling people you are now...)
Darling, you're not old, you're vintage. Happy Birthday!
May you feel years younger than the number of candles on your cake! Happy Birthday!
Sorry you got old! I hope you can enjoy the day anyway!
Happy Birthday. You don't look a day over fabulous!
Back to top of Birthday Wishes for Wife page
Beautifully expressive quotations you could use in a birthday card message to your wife to express how much you love and cherish her. A mixture of sentimental and romantic quotes, along with inspiring quotes about living life to the full, and some funny quotes about growing older. Any of them would make a lovely addition to a greeting card message.
The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
~ Oprah Winfrey
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
~ David Viscott
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.
~ Robert Browning
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
~ Karen Sunde
Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
~ John Lennon
I don't care if it was by mistake or some stroke of fate,
I just thank God that I've found my soul mate.
And, my love, you were worth the wait.
You are more than just my love.
You are always and so much of everything.
The thing I needed so desperately,
but never knew until I felt it.
~ J.M. Storm
Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.
~ Louise Hay
There is my heart, and then there is you, and I'm not sure there is a difference.
~ A. R. Asher
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
~ Ogden Nash
The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out of it.
~ Doris Day
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
~ Bob Hope
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
~ Lucille Ball
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
~ Jack Benny
A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
~ Andre Maurois
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
~ Ruth Bell Graham
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
~ Dr. Seuss
Back to top of Birthday Wishes for Wife page
Let your wife know just how much you love her with one of these romantic poems. They work well in a greeting card as romantic birthday wishes for wife.
If you are alone, I'll be your shadow;
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder;
If you're not happy, I'll be your smile.
Whenever you need me I'll be there.
Happy Birthday, beautiful.
She sees in black and white.
Thinks in grays.
But loves in color.
~ J.M. Storm
You are my love story,
and I write you into
everything I do
everything I see
everything I touch
and everything I dream.
You are the words that fill my pages.
~ A.R. Asher
Back to top
Beautiful and funny gifs and image quotes with birthday wishes for your wife that you can send on social media and in text messages to say an extra special Happy Birthday to your wife!
Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, being with you is a dream come true.
Happy Birthday to the love of my life!
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Happy Birthday darling.
It's time to shine!
Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
Happy Birthday to you!
1 universe. 8 planets. 7 continents. 7 seas. 195 countries. 7.7 billion people. And I had the privilege of meeting you. I truly am the luckiest man alive. Happy Birthday my dear wife!
It's your birthday, let's get up to some mischief!
You don't get older, you get better.
~ Shirley Bassey
Don't let ageing get you down. It's too hard to get up again! Happy Birthday!
Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday and then I remembered that you already have me.
Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated. Happy Birthday!
Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life. Just remind me how old we're telling people you are now...
Those aren't gray hairs you see. They're strands of birthday glitter growing out of your head. Happy Birthday!
And here are some birthday wishes for wife gifs you could send to your wife to wish her a Happy Birthday!
Back to Top of Birthday Wishes for Wife page
Still looking for the perfect birthday wishes for your wife? Maybe you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? Check out these other articles for more card message ideas:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesBelatedBible VerseBirthday Prayers
Here are 100 good night quotes for girlfriends, boyfriends, family or any I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this.
Pizza is the world’s greatest food. Nothing says “I love you,” “I’m sorry,” or “Let’s be friends,” better than pizza. It’s a universal love language, and is perfect at any time, for any occasion, especially when you don’t know what to say. Here are our favorite pizza quotes from pizza lovers around the world, from celebrity Jennifer Lawrence to professional baseball star Yogi Berra.
Next time you’re trying to express your love for pizza, use these quotes as inspiration.
Dora J. Arod.
Neil Patrick Harris.
Oliver Markus Malloy.
Found a pizza quote that we may have missed? Email us and we’ll put it on the list.
So, here are 27 quotes about I miss you. Loneliness and missing someone. When we miss someone, particularly someone with whom we have spent a lot of .