If you're attending a baby shower, you're probably taking a card with you. Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of.
A baby shower is an adorable tradition where the mom-to-be is showered with blessings and gifts. It is usually held four to six weeks before the baby is due and is a perfect occasion to show how happy you are to share such a delightful moment with the mom-to-be.
If you are a guest at a baby shower, then this is your opportunity to show some love to the mom-to-be, wish her good luck, and share some tips on parenting. As you leave the baby shower happy and content, leave behind a note blessing the mom-to-be.
To help you express your feelings, MomJunction brings you this post with 120 baby shower wishes.
Cuteness is associated with babies, so how about writing a cute wish? Here is a list of such cute baby shower greetings. You may pick the most appropriate one.
[ Read: Baby Shower Prizes For Guests ]
Personalized messages are a thing, and let the prince get his own set of wishes if the gender of the baby is already revealed.
Daughters are like little angels. Give the little princesses some nice thoughts, but don’t be in a hurry to add the color pink. You never know if she might like something else.
[ Read: Gift Ideas For Baby Shower ]
Twins are double the fun but double the work, double the happiness but double the labor. If you know that your friend is going to have double the joy in her life, then we have some perfect and funny baby shower card messages for twins. Let the new mother have some fun and get wishes.
We all have our ways to congratulate people. Some of us write pages and think of speeches, some of us end it up in a sentence but we all want to give our heartiest congratulations to the new parents. Read on the list below, and choose your style.
So far, we’ve given you tiny one and two-liners. And here are some full-fledged templates which would help you design a card.
The ending is also an equally important part of the baby shower card. A thoughtful and sincere closing would be great. You can pick any of our ideas here or can also come up with your creativity.
[ Read: Baby Shower Thank You Notes ]
Your words can make the mother feel overwhelmed with emotion. They will show how much you love and care for her, and how sincerely you want her to have a healthy baby. Therefore, no matter what the gift is, make sure you leave a heartfelt message at the end for the mother to cherish it.
Do you have any other wishes to share? Let us know about them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Sanjana graduated in Pharmacy and was then drawn towards management, which made her pursue MBA in Marketing and Finance. It was during her first job, she realised she was good at writing and began freelancing as a writer. Later, she completely moved into content writing and began working as a full-time content writer.Sanjana writes articles on new parenting and relationships. When not writing, she likes to spend her time cooking, doing calligraphy or reading a good book.
When deciding what to write in baby shower card, it can be difficult to know where to begin. That's why we compiled a list of wishes you can.
Looking for a congratulation message or a quote to wish your close one on her baby shower? We have a list of beautiful baby shower quotes and messages with images that’ll definitely make your friend smile.
Are you sending these quotes and messages to a friend invited you for a baby shower? Wait, perhaps you are the person organizing a baby shower instead? Read on and grab the one you like!
Typically, baby showers are held during the last trimester of a woman’s pregnancy to celebrate the happy occasion. You can consider this as an official announcement of a baby arriving soon. During this joyous event, you should definitely bring some lovely gifts for the expecting mother, and attach loving baby shower congratulations quotes with them!
A beautiful baby shower message is just the thing to look for when you are wishing happy baby shower to the new parents on a congratulatory card. Before we start, we’d like to give you a gentle reminder that a baby shower does not, in fact, revolve around showering a newborn baby.
1. Congrats on your baby shower and welcome to parenthood, the most wonderful hood to ever go through!
2. A new baby will make your family richer and happier! Congratulations and wishing you lots of adventures ahead!
3. Nothing is more pleasing than a baby’s laughter echoing in your house! Congratulations on becoming parents soon!
4. Best wishes and congratulations on your baby shower! I hope your new baby is as amazing as its parents!
5. Another milestone crossed off the list! Congratulations on your fabulous baby shower, let’s welcome the baby into the family.
6. You are weeks away from finally meeting your baby! Congrats on this joyful occasion and may sleepless nights be a joy!
7. Here is so fabulous memories with your baby, and plenty of laughter! Congrats to the soon-to-be parents!
8. Congratulations! Parenthood is a responsible job, but I couldn’t think of a better family for this baby!
9. Congratulation on your baby, you will be the best parents anyone could ask for!
10. I am so happy to know that you are about to witness the pure miracle that is a baby! Congrats and all the best!
11. Your days of sleep will soon become history! Enjoy your baby shower and congrats to you both!
12. Parenthood means having fun and making loving memories with your little one! Have the best baby shower ever and congratulations!
13. Welcoming a baby into your family is messy, chaotic, and yet unbelievably rewarding! Congrats on your baby shower, you’ll do amazing!
14. This baby sure knew which family would love it the most! Have a blast at your baby shower and congrats on the new addition!
15. A baby brings everything at once- joy, tears and happiness! Congratulations on your baby shower, enjoy this precious alone time!
16. Congratulations on becoming parents soon! May your baby shower be the epitome of love and happiness!
17. May your bun in the oven has its mama’s eyes and its daddy’s charms! Congrats on your beautiful baby shower!
18. A little one is on its way, and we are beyond thrilled! Congratulations on bringing so much love to your baby shower!
19. Congratulations to you both, I hope that on your baby shower, you are surrounded by love and happiness!
20. A few more weeks of silence left! Congratulations on your perfect baby shower, now let’s make some memories!
When you read the baby shower congratulations quotes below, remember to keep the happy family in mind and pick the quote that would suit them the best! After all, it is more meaningful to receive a message that is personalized to the recipient, isn’t it? As such, we recommend that you also add in the family’s name, and if they have already named their baby, feel free to add that into the wishes as well! But first, let’s enjoy the baby shower congratulations quotes below.
21. Seeing you so happy on your baby shower makes my heart melt! Congrats to you both, you’ll be the perfect parents!
22. Congratulations to you both, may this baby shower be a celebration of what’s to come- laughter, happiness and harmony!
23. You are weeks away from baby bliss, and I couldn’t be happier for you! Sending love and congratulations to you both!
24. Enjoy the precious journey of parenthood, it will soon become your favorite thing to do!
25. Nothing says love more than a baby on its way! Congratulations and wishing you best of luck in the months ahead!
26. May the love you feel on your baby shower be the best example for what’s ahead! Congrats and all the best!
27. On your baby shower, I wish your little one comes into this world surrounded by love and care! Congratulations!
28. Get ready to discover a love larger than life! Congratulations on your baby, may this shower be the best one yet!
29. I hope your baby delivers the greatest love you’ve ever known! Congratulations on already being amazing parents!
30. Today, let’s celebrate life, love and everlasting happiness! I cannot wait to meet your little angel!
31. God has bestowed so much more happiness into your life through this new family member. Congratulations on your new baby!
32. What a pleasant new arrival in your family! I wish you all the best and endless joy and laughter!
33. Thank you so much for inviting us to share the excitement of your newborn baby! Wish you all the best with babyhood!
34. The smallest footprints leave the biggest marks in our hearts. Enjoy this newfound love in your family and congratulations!
35. What a lucky parent you are! Soak in the joy of having a new baby and appreciate your life’s biggest price.
36. We wish you happiness, joy and most of all, a hassle-free child upbringing! May he/she grow up to be the best child you could have wished for.
37. Congratulations on your new baby! Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
38. Oh boy! We can’t wait to see him grow up along with your family. Congratulations!
39. We can’t promise much, but you can be ready to get plenty of toys for your newborn child. Congratulations on your new baby!
40. Welcome to the world, little one. We wish you a lifetime filled with joy and happiness, and may all your wishes come true!
When a family welcomes a new baby, they are also expecting plenty of happy memories ahead of them. There will be new experiences if they already have other children around. The elder siblings will be welcoming their new siblings, while the relatives can prepare to welcome a new addition to the family, bringing more liveliness to the house. Whatever the case might be, you can be sure that these baby shower quotes for both boys and girls will be a very welcomed addition to the party!
41. What an exciting time it must be for your family! We wish your family even more joy and laughter with this new addition.
42. This little child has no idea how blessed he/she is to have such amazing parents. We wish him all the best in his life!
43. Dear child, we wish that you will grow up with the same twinkle in the eyes as your mother, and the same humour as your dad’s. Lots of love!
44. With such a beautiful baby to play with, adore and love so much more, who could possibly ask for more? Congratulations to your family!
45. We are so excited to meet your newborn baby. There’s lots of joy and love coming your way already!
46. Thank you for inviting us to this special occasion! Warmest wishes to you and your expanding family.
47. Hey, there little one! We love you already! Here’s to years and years of love, health and joy.
48. You are going to bring your parents so much love and joy. Welcome to the world, young one!
49. Today marks a special day for your family. May your child be blessed forevermore!
50. Children are the greatest joys there can ever be for a parent. We’re free to babysit for you if you need to catch some sleep!
51. Sweet, sweet child, you’re so lucky to be a part of this family! Here’s to your first birthday and many more!
52. It was so difficult picking out a gift for this special baby. We welcome him/her into our lives!
53. No words can express how happy we are for this new blessing in your family. Congratulations, and let’s give this young one a great first party!
54. Love just got real, and it’s all about to get even more real as time passes! A shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
55. Your home will soon be filled with so many more new toys and memories. All the best, and here’s to more happy memories!
56. Welcome to the world, little angel. We’re so happy to meet you, and we’re so thrilled that you’re here to stay with us!
57. There’s going to be so many happy and wonder-filled times awaiting you in the future. Congratulations, and we hope you like our gifts!
58. Here’s to lots of smiles, laughter, patience, learning and joy. We hope that your baby grows up healthy and well!
59. Congratulations to the new parents! We wish you endless patience and love to make your new role as parents a great success!
60. Sending plenty of happy thoughts your way as you welcome this someone new into your family.
Did you like these baby shower congratulations quotes that we have compiled for you above? If you did, feel free to share them with your friends and family, so that they too can write beautiful baby shower congratulations quotes for the expecting parents.
Are you going to share any of the above baby shower congratulation messages and quotes you found here with your friends and family? We hope you do! After all, compiling this list of baby shower quotes and messages with images is by no means an easy feat – some shares and exposure would be helpful! Share them today!
In the late 1800’s, a baby shower normally consisted of planning a tea party after the baby was born. Today, baby showers can consist of a wide array of styles and themes. In modern times, baby showers have expanded to include the father too, not just the mother. A typical baby shower event can last for two to four hours and includes a wide array of snacks, drinks, games, and presents. The following list of baby shower messages for girl’s will help you to express the right words to the expectant mother.
Your new baby girl will be a cherished gift. No returns.
A little gift, wrapped up and tied, with our very best wishes for the baby inside.
A new baby is on the way? Another great excuse to shop. Congratulations and all the best.
A precious gift all bundled and tied, best wishes for you and your baby inside. Many congratulations to you.
A precious new baby has come from above, to live in your hearts and fill them with love. Congratulations on your baby girl/baby boy.
Baby is almost here, wishing you a safe delivery. Congratulations, may he/she bring you many happy memories.
Congrats, we are so happy for you. Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun. We are wishing the best for you three in the coming months.
Congratulations and best wishes! A shower gift for your baby, I am/we are so glad to have a reason to shop for you and your new baby! All the best.
Congratulations and best wishes. Your life will never be the same, but you will love the change.
Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness and joy.
Congratulations on your new expected bundle of joy. We wish you all the best over the next few months with your pregnancy and hope you’re both blessed with a happy and healthy new baby.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. We hope the next few months are hassle free and the new baby arrives happy and healthy.
Congratulations on your upcoming arrival and good luck with your pregnancy.
Congratulations. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happier.
Congratulations. What an exciting time for you. I am/we are so happy for you and wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and the birth.
Congratulations. Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
Congratulations. Once baby arrives we hope the next few years of babyhood are really magical for you both. All the best.
Congratulations. We’re all really excited for you both and hope that your new baby is a happy and healthy one. All the best.
Congratulations. Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy and lots of creativity in coming up with a name for your new bub.
Happy baby shower. We hope everything goes smoothly with the arrival of your new baby.
Here’s to smiles, health, laughter, patience and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy. May your new little bundle of joy bring you many blessings in the future.
I/we can’t wait to see the new baby. Congratulations and wishing you all the best, you are so blessed with this little one.
If you are worried about not having enough space when the baby comes, get rid of your bed. You won’t be using it for a while anyway. Congratulations.
Looking forward to our future tea parties with your new baby girl! Best of luck.
Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your little bundle of joy.
May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love and happiness.
May your baby girl arrive healthy and happy, and find joy every day.
Most great things start out very small. And then become extremely overwhelming as they grow. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
My/our congratulations and best wishes to you as you step into this exciting new phase of your life. Be ready for busy days, sleepless nights, many questions and endless love.
Soon you will be blessed with the new addition of a beautiful baby girl; may God bring you joy every day.
Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new baby. Wishing you all the best with babyhood.
Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations. We hope your soon to be new baby arrives safe and sound. All the best.
This is really exciting. All the best with the new baby. We all hope that your newborn is happy and healthy.
To the soon to be new parents. Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy and a happy and healthy new baby. All the best.
We are wishing you the very best with your new baby girl. We’re happy for you.
We hope the stork brings you a healthy and beautiful new baby. Wishing you both all the best.
We’re all really excited that you’ll soon be proud new parents. Wishing you both all the best and we hope that the new baby arrives happy and healthy.
We’re all really excited to know that soon you’ll have a brand new baby. We hope it all goes well.
We’re all so happy for you both with your expected new arrival!! Good luck with babyhood and as always please let us know if we can help out in any way. All the best.
What an exciting time for you both!! We hope the upcoming arrival of your new family member all goes well.
Whether it be a boy or a girl we hope that the stork brings you a happy and healthy baby.
Wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best.
Wishing you all the best with the new baby which is not far away now. Please let me know if you need anything along the way. I’m really excited for you both.
Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
Wishing you both all the best with your new role as soon to be parents. All the best.
Your daughter will be beautiful, smart, and happy—just like her mother. Congratulations.
Your new baby girl will be a cherished gift. No returns.
Your new daughter will be a welcome addition to the clan; we can’t wait to meet her.
he below infographic provides facts interesting facts about moms. Some of the biggest must haves for new moms are sleep, boppy pillow, a rock n play sleeper, and moby wrap. More than 40% of mom’s spend their time online on Pinterest and Facebook when they can’t sleep. An estimated 18% read or watch television.
Wishes for Baby Cards - Pink and Blue Polka Dots - Boy or Girl Baby Shower . List of prompts: I hope you grow, I hope you learn, I hope you become, I hope.
Books are becoming more and more popular as shower gifts. In fact, there are many baby showers where parents-to-be ask for only books. This makes more and more sense as family and friends move all over the world. Books are easy to mail. They fit every child. And they can be deeply moving gifts from the heart. Plus, they last longer than pacifiers or baby seats that the child will outgrow in a matter of months. Your gift has the potential to become a child or family favorite and may be the book that that child will read his or her own child when the time comes.
This can put pressure on the giver as you try to think of something meaningful to write in the front cover. Writing a small note in the front corner is an important rite of giving a book as a gift. This not only reminds the family of your gift, but it reminds the family of your love. What you write should include your name and the date, but you can add to the sentiment. Here you can find several suggestions for different types of books.
There are many other types of books that you might consider giving: Board books, picture books, poetry books, story books. So here are a few general inscriptions that you might want to consider in your gift books:
“May your life be filled with stories and your shelves be full of books.”
“A book is a gift you can open again and again, just like you are a gift to this family every moment of every day.”
“I give you this book with love and the hope that these simple words will open a world of literature and knowledge for you.”
“Here is one way to be a hero. I can’t wait to see the hero you will become.”
Finally, just remember to let your heart shine as you inscribe your book for this new little life.
“You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book” – Dr Seuss
“Wishing you many nights of bedtime stories and sweet dreams”
“May your life be filled with beautiful stories”
“Yours is a story so brave and true, and life is awaiting the hero in you!”
“I’m so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!”
“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney
“Give with love and the hope that these simple words will open the world of literature to you.”
“You are the hero of your own story, but here’s some pretty good inspiration.”
“Open a book and you can be anything you want to be.”
“A child who reads will be an adult who thinks.”
“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.”
“Reading gives life more life.”
“A book is a dream that you hold in your hands.”
“Books are the plane. And the train. And the road. They are the destination. And the journey, they are home.” - Anna Quindlen
“Reading gives you some place to go when we have to stay where we are.”
“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
“We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.”
“If you only read the books everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”
“The journey of a lifetime starts with the turning of a page” – Rachel Anders
At Baby Shower Easy we like to think we are pretty great at figuring out ways to make everything to do with baby showers, easy. If you are looking at what to write in a baby shower book but are hesitant to write your own inscription, then let us help! From lived experience, we know finding the perfect thing to write to the baby on the way can leave you puzzled.
You may be a guest that isn’t incredibly close to the new family but feel privileged to be invited to celebrate the new arrival, nonetheless. You may be concerned about the state of your handwriting when you go to write your inscription or you are like most, simply time poor.
So to alleviate your concerns we have taken five of the more popular inscriptions for what to write in a baby shower book from our article above and used them to make beautiful, printable inserts to slide into the book you are choosing to gift. Simply a no brainer – choose the $3 inscription that stands out for you in the design you like most, print at home or take to your local Staples, Walmart or any good print shop for a glossier finish. Sign and send with your book!
Dr. Seuss books are popular gifts to build a newborn’s library. Some of the most popular are The Cat in the Hat, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish, and Oh, The Places You’ll Go. The first two are largely sought after because they are great books for early readers. So, parents can read the books to youngsters and encourage them to learn the simple words. The last one is less of a book for children to read themselves. It’s definitely a book to read to little ones. It encourages curiosity and excitement of all that the world holds.
“The more books that you read, the more you will know. The more things that you learn, the more places you go.”Then you can add your name and the date of the gift.
Reading to a child before bed is a nighttime ritual that both calms the child and actually helps prepare the little one for school and beyond. There are lots of books out there designed to quiet children before bed. Books such as Goodnight Moon, Mem Fox’s Time for Bed, or Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site help calm children at bedtime.
“Read me a story, tuck me in tight, say a sweet prayer, and kiss me goodnight.”
“Wishing you many nights of bedtime stories and sweet dreams.”
There is no reason why you should feel limited to only baby books at a baby shower. After all, parents are trying to build up the baby’s library. They want books that the child will enjoy for years to come. Consider gifting books that you loved as a child or books that are genuine literary classics. If you loved Little Women, The Secret Garden, Or The Narnian Chronicles, don’t hesitate to give them to the new family. But don’t forget some of the newer classics such as Harry Potter or The Graveyard Book.
“May you always write your own story”
“May you always look for secret beauty”
“May you always feel the spirit of Aslan walking with you.”
“May you grow to find the magic with yourself”
“May you walk in strength and courage.”
One of the beauties of the internet is how easy it is to find older, out-of-print or obscure books. Did you love that story about the witch who made pancakes? Sure, you did. Good news! The Old Black Witch is available. Did the Mom-to-be show you the tattered copy of Just Only John she had loved as a child? Fantastic! There are dozens of websites dedicated to finding older books in addition to Amazon and Ebay. You can bring tears to a new parent’s eyes when you give them a piece of their own childhood to share with their child.
“I wanted to share a book that I loved with a child I love.”
“May this book touch your heart as deeply as you have touched mine.”
“I hope that this book will find a new home in your heart.”
No, most children don’t need a copy of the history of Salt on their bookshelf. But, babies and young children are amazingly curious about their world. Nonfiction books for little ones include alphabet books, number books and simple word books. But nonfiction books have also taken a huge leap forward in the past several years. There are books that introduce important ideas from science to little one such as Quantum Physics for Babies or Baby Loves Quarks.
“Every word in the world is made up of these letters, including ‘I Love You!’” Or “One, two, I love you. Three, four, forevermore!”“
“Little things make a big difference in the world.”
$3 Add to cart. Gum Tree Baby. $3 Add to cart. Floral. $3 Add to cart. Blue Watercolor Floral.