At first, you'll look back briefly, truly understanding what a gift health is, This get well message is sure to cheer up the sick person! When You're Gone We miss.
When a friend or loved one is ill, has had surgery or is recovering from an injury the natural reaction is to want them to get well soon. You don't want to see someone you care about suffering or feeling poorly. So the way we try to cheer them up whilst they recover (aside from visiting them) is to send a get well soon message and gift. Something that can help lift their spirits and make them feel better as quickly as possible.
Even a small gesture can go a long way when someone is feeling unwell. So use one of these 100 get well soon wishes to find the perfect words to let them know how much you're thinking of them. Touching or inspirational get well soon quotes and messages may be the boost that gives them a speedy recovery. So get your pen out and start writing!
Writing an inspirational get well soon message may seem tricky but can be achieved without too much trouble. Your friends or loved one will appreciate you taking the time to wish them a speedy recovery. And kind, uplifting words can really help to improve the recovering persons mood and positivity.
We've put together this list of 100 get well wishes to help you get the best message and hopefully inspire you. However if you want to write your own, with your own words, you can follow some simple steps.
We aim to make writing a get well card much simpler and allow you to help your sick friend or family member in whatever way they need. A good way to make your card that extra bit special is by adding your own touches to it. Try personalizing our get well notes with a get well soon quote for more inspirational words.
If you want to make the recipient of your card smile or have a laugh then try our funny get well wishes. A funny message can improve their mood and help them stay positive whilst they're unwell, which is key to getting better. So crack a joke and have some fun to take their mind off being unwell.
A poem is a great way to express your feelings and really show you care, and you can find a whole range of get well soon poems right here. Send them in your card or share them on Facebook to let others join in wishing someone a fast recovery.
Saying a prayer for whoever is ill is another really good way to let someone know you're thinking of them. A prayer to find strength, have courage to face their illness or take comfort in God during such trying times will be warmly appreciated.
It's not easy to find the perfect get well messages to someone who is sick. Everybody falls in I wish the very best health to you, my dear friend. 28. I heard you.
This list of 25 best get well soon messages for friend that will let them know you are thinking about them.
Wishing you a speedy recovery dear friend. I pray to God that you feel better through each passing day. Hope you resume your normal life soon.
Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
Dear friend I want you to know that you are present in our prayers. We hope you can recover soon so you can be with us again.
You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Your stay in the hospital is tearing me apart. You are always remembered in my prayers. Please, get well soon!
I’m eager to see you well again. Every day I pray to God to grant you sound health so you can get back on your feet soon.
I miss you so much and so does everyone else. We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery. We especially miss your humor and your kindness. Take care and know that we are eagerly awaiting your return.
Get well soon, my friend. I am sending loads of good wishes for your fast recovery and good health. I wish for a very better health for you.
I send my best wishes for you to have a speedy recovery and do not forget that you can count with my help whenever you require it.
My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Take this token from me, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you. Dear, I wish you a fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
Wishing you all the best with your recovery. And may you enjoy many more years with good health.
I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Your continue stay in the hospital has made everyone heartsick at home. I wish you a quick recovery so we can have fun together again.
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time. You’re not left alone and I hope to see you return to your healthy life soon. May God heal you soon and make you feel better to enjoy your life!
I was heartbroken to find out about your illness. I truly hope and pray that you get well soon and that you are back to your bright and bubbly self in no time.
Get well soon, my friend. Your absence makes me sad and I long to see you feeling better. Get well quickly because you are missed by so many. Take good care, take time to heal and know that many are praying for your speedy recovery.
I was heartbroken when I heard you were ill. I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness. Get well soon!
You are a great friend, with an innocent soul. We care for you a lot, and we are always there to support you. Take care dear and please get well soon.
Take this special gift from me, and I want to let you know that you are not alone on your sick bed. I wish you a fast and miraculous healing.
I wish you comfort, good health and happiness. Wishing you a fast recovery. May you enjoy sound health for many years to come!
Having you by my side everyday makes me happy. The more you stay in the hospital, the more unhappy I become. This is wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
If there is anything I can do to help, do let me know. Here’s wishing you a blissful speedy recovery, happiness, and good health to enjoy the rest of your life.
Your ill health has taken away our fun and happiness. We wish you were here with us and not on that sick bed that has kept you away from your friends and colleagues. We wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
I wish to see you back to your normal health, my dear friend. I pray for your speedy recovery so that you can smile and be happy again.
I hope you enjoyed this great collection of best get well soon messages that will encourage your friends.
This is one great list of what we consider to be the best 115 get well soon quotes and messages. Send one of these great messages to bring happiness and smile on face of your loved-ones!
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
40 Hope you feel better soon Quotes
Get Well Soon messages for Mom,Dad, Sister or Brother
Get Well Soon messages for Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Husband or Wife
More get well soon messages
No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Fell good soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is
With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Fell better soon.
I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Fell better soon.
I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Hope you will feel better soon quotes
I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
Fell Good Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
As I close my eyes to pray every night, my only prayer request is that God will heal you speedily for me. I wish you quick recovery!
Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
Get better soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I can take the pains away faster than the doctors can. Get better soon.
I have taken the pledge to stand by your sick bed till you are strong again. Fell good soon!
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Fell Better Soon.
Everyone is itching to see your lovely face around here again, so get up and exercise your bones. Fell better soon.
Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Fell good soon. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in . With your sickness, the world has suddenly become gloomy and unexciting. Ple
All the best and get better soon friend!
Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
I will not stop burning my night candles until I see the light back in yours and the smile back on your face. Fell good soon.
I wish to see you bouncing like your normal healthy self quite soon. I wish you speedy recovery! I wish you the fast and easy recovery as I send you loads of blessings and kisses. Fell better soon.
Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
Best wishes for a little progress, a little encouragement, every day during your recuperation.
Dear family (Aunt/Uncle/Cousin) You are that important part of our family, Who when not present, Makes the whole place looks empty, We all are missing you lots ! Get well soon ,love you!
Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
I am sending you a lorry load of good wishes and blessings for your quick recovery.
We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
I pray for you every day and will keep praying till the sickness leaves the way it came. You are always in my prayers, fell better soon.
Everyday, I talk to God about your health, that he may give you the power to rise up from your sick bed and be whole again.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.
I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Fell good soon.
If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get better soon.
Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get better soon.”
I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Fell good soon!
I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!
I got the news of your sickness and got you some flowers to make your happier and healthier again. Get well soon.
Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Fell better soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
My love Sun comes in the morning but sets sadly, Flowers bloom but are unhappy to see you so, Birds are silent and don’t sing anymore, Everyone wishes for you to recover very soon,So that my personal universe see the first bloom, The sweetness of the river water and the chirping of the birds, Fell better soon my beloved love
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness.
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
It is with warmest wishes that I hope you fell good soon my friend.
Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.
Dear friend from school, The school and playground are boring without you. People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone, Get better soon cheerful friend , else I shall join you soon, Just joking on that, kick the illness and come back!
I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best!
Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get better soon and blossom.
I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Fell good soon.
I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
Fell better soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you fell better soon.
As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.
Our dear Boss, We are missing you our good Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick!
My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for
Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will fell good soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!
Get better soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get better soon and return to me…praying for your
Get up and enjoy life. Get well soon
I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you fell good soon.
I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart. Fell better soon.
Wish you quick recovery. Get well
Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
Please know that I am thinking of you a lot of time, hoping for your fast recovery.
I wish that the angels of good health would come visit you in your sick bed to raise you from your sickness. Fell better soon my dearest, for there are several reasons why you should not remain in that sick bed. Get well soon!
I’ve heard somewhere that you were not feeling well. So here’s to wishing you an easy and speedy recovery.
Please consider these flowers as my hugs and kisses, wishing that you were here instead of lying in that sick bed. Fell good soon my dear.
I don’t like seeing you feeling so blue. So here’s my get better soon wishes for you.
As the sun will rise in the morning, may you also rise from the sickness that you feel and may you feel whole once again. So get better soon my lovely friend. Don’t worry, for you’re not in this alone, you will soon get through this and rise up once again.
Here’s praying that you will fell good soon and experience the happiness of being healthy and lively again. Remember that we love you and miss you so dearly.
Just like a flower in a gloom, here you lie helpless. Please get up, arise and bloom, and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Wishing you a quick recovery, my honey.
With prayers and good wishes that you will fell better soon. I hope that this get well soon wish will bring a smile in your face. Remember that you are still so beautiful so please don’t feel down.
It’s not been easy for me to know that you are not feeling fine. So I’m sending you this message to let you know that I am always thinking of you and I hope that you will feel so much better real soon.
Don’t let today bring you down. Instead, let today strengthen you, teach you, and contribute to the best version of you. Wishing you peaceful healing and the courage to keep shining.
We all take our own pace in life. Healing is not a race! Get well soon.
Sending you peace and love, and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Don’t let the darkness of today bring you sorrow. Have no worries, you will have a sunnier day tomorrow. Sending you good vibes to get well soon.
No amount of sickness could darken your bright spirit. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health!
Hey beautiful, are you feeling blue? Don’t let your sickness get the best of you. Feel better soon!
During this difficult time, I am praying for you and wishing you peace of mind. Hoping you feel lively and well soon.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be waiting for your sickness to be over. Wishing you a smooth transition back into the healthy life!
Take this time to heal and rest. Invest your time for self-care – you deserve the best! You’ll be back to good health in no time.
Are you feeling under the weather? Don’t let that cloud hover for too long. Let laughter, love, and light be your remedy. Hope you have a peaceful recovery.
Even on your lowest days, you blossom like a sunflower. Keep your smile shining!
Don’t let your gloomy days overcast the beam of your beautiful sunlight. Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon.
Let each day be better than the previous. Let your strength guide you to recovery. Best wishes for your recuperation.
As you take the time to heal, I pray you to feel the warmth, compassion and care from your loved ones. We hope you heal quickly and peacefully.
Dear friend and colleague, here is to wishing you a very fast recovery so It's your birthday today, and you are sick and probably in bed. I hope that the prayers and wishes for a quick recovery and good health that I have.
Get well soon wishes and quotes are meant to convey inspiring and sentimental messages to a sick family member, friend, a colleague, loved ones etc; wishing them a quick recovery and letting them know that you share in their pain.
Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you won’t have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice.
1. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
2. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
3. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
4. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
5. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
6. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
7. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
8. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
9. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
10. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
11. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
13. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
14. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
15. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
16. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
17. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
18. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
19. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
20. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
21. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
22. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
23. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
24. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
25. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
26. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
27. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
30. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
31. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
32. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
33. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
34. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
35. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
36. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
37. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
38. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
39. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
40. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
41. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
42. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
43. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
44. I’m telling you, this [ injury/disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
45. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
46. I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
47. I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
48. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you’re doing well and recovering quickly from your recent surgery. Here’s hoping you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health.
49. Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery.
50. I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!
51. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
52. The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
53. Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
54. Sending you all my love and best wishes for your recent surgery. Hope all is well and that you get well soon. May you enjoy many more years of excellent health.
55. Lots of love and happy thoughts are coming your way after the big surgery. Get well soon, we all miss you at [school/home/work].
56. I’m so glad that your surgery is over. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery.
57. Hope you’re doing well since your recent surgery. Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. Get well soon!
58. I’m glad to hear that surgery was pain-free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
59. Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
60. I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
61. Through our prayers, we’ve been asking the good Lord to look after you and take care of you. Get well soon! We all hope for your speedy recovery! School/Work just isn’t the same without you!
62. We’re hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. Wishing you all the best and get better soon! School/Home/Work isn’t the same without you.
63. Not a moment goes by that you aren’t in my thoughts. I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
64. May your road to recovery be short and pleasant. Sending all of my love and best wishes to you after your recent surgery. Get well soon.
65. I thought long and hard about what to write in this “Get Well” card, but I couldn’t come up with much. So here it is: I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery!
66. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you’ve really proved it during surgery. Hope you’re feeling all better real soon.
69. Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
70. Just wanted to send you best wishes for your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
71. Thank Goodness that the worst is behind you already. We all wish you a zippy recovery. Get well soon!
72. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. Wishing you the best.
73. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! Sending you the best wishes possible for many more years of health and happiness.
74. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. It’s hospital food! Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal!
75. Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. Get well soon!
76. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. Here’s hoping that you get well soon. Best Wishes.
77. You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
78. Even a strong and courageous person like you sometimes has a down moment. I hope you recover quickly from surgery and I’m sure you’ll be up on your feet in no time! Get well soon!
79. Just wanted to send you all my love and prayers. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. Get well soon!
80. You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
81. It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
82. I heard everything went off without a hitch! Keep us updated on your recovery. All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon
83. Happy to hear that it’s done and over with! Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
84. Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
85. This card is meant to give you courage and strength for a healthy and speedy recovery from surgery. Get well soon!
86. They say that it’s in your hour of need that you truly understand who your real friends are. Well, count me in! I’m praying for you to recover quickly and to get well soon!
87. I’m so sorry to see you in this way. However, I know that you’re very strong and that you’ll be able to recover from this surgery with flying colors. Get well soon!
88. Sending all of my thoughts and prayers your way, hope that you have a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Best wishes and get well soon.
89. Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
90. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.
91. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
92. Here’s hoping that your recent surgery went well and that you’re on the way to a speedy recovery.
93. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
94. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
95. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
96. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
97. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
98. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
99. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
100. Have you a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
101. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
102. There’s nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn’t say much better…
103. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
104. Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
105. You are in our thoughts and we’re all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.
106. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
107. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
108. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
109. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
110. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness…
111. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
112. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
113. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
114. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
115. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that I’ll always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook.
116. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
117. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
118. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way!
119. Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
120. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
121. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
122. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
123. Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
124. Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
125. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
126. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon.
127. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Put in mind that you are not alone in your suffering. Get well soon.
128. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
29. Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs.
130. The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
131. Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.
132. May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
133. May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
134. Praying today for your recovery – it’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
135. Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
136. We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
137. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
138. You have plenty of patience and that’s why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get better now.
139. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
140. I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
If someone is facing a health emergency or terminal illness, it can be difficult to know the right things to say. Wishing you a very speedy recovery my friend. 2.