While it’s easy to enjoy the rejuvenating and inspiring season represented by Easter, it can be difficult to come up with enough different ways to express that joy — and to share it with the ones you love.
Following are a number of ideas to get you in the right frame of mind for spreading that Easter cheer as far and as wide as you possibly can.
Easter Wishes for Friends
- Why does a bunny deliver the eggs on Easter, when bunnies don’t even lay eggs?
Because Easter is a time to celebrate the unexpected.
Hope your Easter is miraculous!
- If Jesus had known how much chocolate we’d be enjoying on Easter,
He would have risen even sooner.
Have a Delicious and Blessed Easter.
- May your Easter season be a time to renew, to replenish, and to rejoice.
- Here’s hoping the Easter bunny leaves your garden untouched . . . and your baskets brimming with candy! Best wishes for a Peaceful Easter.
- Wishing you all the blessings of the Easter season in the name of Our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Easter: Just like Christmas, only with none of the stress and twice as much candy.
Have a perfect holiday!
- Easter always falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the vernal equinox.
Because you’ll need the sugar high if you want to maintain that full moon fever.
Hope your Easter is crazy good!
- What’s that you say? Easter falls on April 1st this year?
No, it’s not April Fool’s . . . It’s really Easter!
Here’s hoping your Easter is no joke!
- Blue skies, the return of the sun, the awakening of the Earth . . . if you ever find yourself questioning the wisdom of our Lord, remind yourself that He chose the perfect time of year to provide us with the greatest gift of all.
May your Easter be filled with all the blessings of the season.
- The best thing about Easter is that no one looks at you funny when you eat chocolate eggs for breakfast.
Have the tastiest of Easters!
- May Jesus Christ our Savior be with you on this Easter Sunday, and may His influence guide you throughout all the days of the year.
- Easter’s got to be my favorite holiday . . . anything that keeps the chocolate industry up and running is aces in my book!
Hope your Easter is yummy!
- Easter represents the awakening of the Earth, the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and a chance for new beginnings . . . for all of us.
Have a Blessed and Rejuvenating Easter.
- Ever wonder how the Easter bunny got to be the official Easter mascot?
Well, doesn’t this fine spring weather put a little bounce in your step?
Here’s “hopping” you have the best Easter yet!
- Wishing you and your family an Easter season filled with peace, joy, and the spirit of renewal.
- What do I want in my Easter basket this year?
A chance to start afresh in this season of new awakenings,
good health and peace for all,
and enough chocolate to fill in all the gaps.
(Hey, I’m only human.)
Hope the Easter bunny brings you everything you desire!
- Ever wonder why the Easter bunny makes the eggs so difficult to find?
Because he knows that if Mom and Dad knew where they were, they’d eat all the candy for themselves before you could get any.
Have a happy and luck-filled Easter Sunday!
Bunny kisses and Easter wishes!
Easter Wishes for Mom
- Happy Easter to a wonderful mother. Mom, it’s my prayer that the miracle that comes with Easter will fill your heart with real happiness all the days of your beautiful life. Have a blissful day.
- As we commemorate Jesus Christ’s amazing resurrection from the dead, I pray for nothing but your happiness and prosperity. Happy Easter to you, my beloved mother.
- Rejoice, sweet Mother, for today is the day that Jesus’ promise was fulfilled! May the choicest of blessings from above fall on you and keep you happy and healthy until the end of time. Happy Easter.
- Mom, may the hope that Easter is enriched with be with you until the end of time. Happy Easter!
- Wishing my beloved mother an Easter celebration that is truly blessed and utterly happy. May God bestow upon you good health, peace, happiness, good fortune and protection. Enjoy this Resurrection Sunday to the max.
- Dearest Mother, may your Easter bring you the happiness that your amazing love fills my heart and soul with every day. I wish you a blessed Easter.
Easter Wishes for Dad
- As we celebrate the miraculous resurrection of Jesus Christ, may your life be blessed with never-ending happiness and magical moments. Happy Easter, Dad.
- Dad, on this wonderful Easter Sunday, it’s my prayer that Jesus will bless you abundantly with good health and real joy. Enjoy every moment of your Easter. I love you.
- I hope that this Easter Sunday will fill your life with all the happiness and peace in the universe. Happy Easter, sweet Father.
- May this Resurrection Sunday bless your life with joyful moments and good fortune. Happy Easter. I love you so much, Dad.
- Wishing the most special man in my life a fabulously glorious Easter. Dad, may the spirit of Easter visit you today and bestow blessings upon blessings upon you so that you may live every day of your life in total bliss.
Easter Wishes for your Brother
- May the hope that accompanies Easter be with you forever. Happy Easter, dearest brother.
- Wishing a blessed Easter to my amazing brother. Brothers/sisters never let brothers celebrate Easter all by themselves! I hope this Easter is as beautiful as the fact that you are my brother is to me.
- Wishing you an incredibly wonderful Easter. Today is indeed the most important day of the year because it is the day Jesus rose from the dead and further established himself as the Son of God. May Jesus’ extraordinary defeat of death forever fill your heart with hope.
- Just like this Easter can’t be complete without the Easter bunny and Easter eggs, so also can my life never be complete without you, my dear brother. May you be as happy as a king this Easter.
- Christ’s resurrection from the cold arms of death is proof enough that there is nothing His amazing powers can’t overcome. Keep your faith in Him and He will do amazing miracles in your life. Happy Easter, dear brother.
- Wishing a truly happy Easter to a truly wonderful brother. I hope the spirit of Easter will take away all your burdens and replace them with peace and happiness.
- The remarkable resurrection of Jesus Christ is by all accounts one of the most important events in the history of mankind, and by Jove, we shall celebrate this extraordinarily important day to the max! Happy Easter, brother!
Easter Wishes for your Sister
- Happy Easter to you, my dearest sister. May your Easter bring into your life all the good things in this world.
- Sending you sweet hugs and all the joy in this world this Easter. May the Lord bless you abundantly with all the wonderful things that you desire in life. Happy Easter, sweet sister.
- Dearest sister, it’s my hope that your Easter will be as sweet as your life has been. Happy Easter.
- Wishing you the happiest Easter ever. May God pour His amazing blessings on you today and forever. Love you lots, dear sister.
- On this Easter Sunday, may the Almighty God bless you and let His amazing light guide every path you tread. I wish you a fabulously happy Easter celebration.
- On this auspicious occasion of the resurrection of Christ, it’s my prayer that the risen Jesus will flood your life with everlasting hope and happiness.
- I wish you a glorious Easter Sunday, sweet sister. May all your dreams draw closer to you with each passing day. I hope you celebrate this great day with a heart full of joy.
- May your Easter basket be filled to the brim with love, joy and God’s choicest blessings. Happy Easter.
- Happy Easter to you, Sis. May your Easter not only be filled with Easter eggs but also the amazing blessings of Jesus Christ, our Savior.
Easter Wishes for Grandma
- Wishing the happiest of Easter celebrations ever to the world’s most loving and caring grandmother. Grandma, may Christ use this Easter to fill your heart with all the happiness it can contain. Have a truly blessed day.
- May this Easter bring an end to any pains and sorrow you might be battling with. Happy Easter to you, my dearest Grandma.
- Happy Resurrection Sunday, dear Grandma. As we observe this very important day in the Christian calendar, it’s my prayer that God will bless you with a lifetime of good health and happiness. Enjoy every moment of this Easter Sunday.
- Sending the warmest of Easter greetings to you, my wonderful grandma. May the spirit of Easter bless your life with all that you desire. Happy Easter.
- May the mighty power of Jesus, which allowed him to defeat death, bring blessings beyond your wildest imagination into your life. Happy Easter, sweet Grandma.
Best Easter Wishes. From all of us.
Easter Wishes for Grandpa
- May your life be prosperous and accompanied by a phenomenal amount of happiness. Happy Easter!
- This Easter is a reminder once again to all of us to never lose faith in God. The unrivaled power of God will always make the impossibility possible. Happy Easter.
- As we rejoice on this very important festive occasion, it is my hope that incessant and endless good fortune will accompany every second of your life. Happy Easter Sunday, my beloved Grandfather.
- Have a beautiful Easter, Grandpa. I hope this great resurrection festival will surround your life with faith, hope, peace, and heavenly bliss.
- May an abundance of inner peace and joy be with you on this Easter Sunday and all the days of your existence. Have a blessed Easter, Grandpa.
- Here’s wishing you an enjoyable and bright Easter celebration, Granddad. May oceans of joy be with you on this special day that the Lord rose from the dead. Happy Easter.
Easter Wishes for Aunt
- Wishing a very beautiful Easter celebration to may amazing aunt. Dearest aunt, I hope the merciful and kind spirit of Easter will bless you with all the good things you need to live a truly happy life. Happy Easter!
- Happy Easter, aunt! May this special day be as special as you. Wishing you good health and eternal happiness.
- You have been a wonderful aunt to me all my life, and that is why on this Resurrection Sunday, I pray for happiness and prosperity to accompany you wherever life takes you. Happy Easter.
- Peace, love and happiness are all I ask for you this Easter. Have the happiest Easter ever, my sweet aunt.
- Easter is certainly one of the most wonderful days of the year as it is the day Christ won the fight against death. May this victory deepen your faith in Christ and fill your heart with hope and joy. Wishing my lovely aunt a blessed Easter.
- Easter is one of the most important occasions in the history of mankind. I hope you celebrate it with a heart full of joy. Happy Easter, dear aunt.
Our warmest wishes for a Happy Easter.
Easter Wishes for Uncle
- Dear uncle, wishing you peace, hope and joy throughout this Easter break. May the spirit of Easter guide and protect you all the days of your life. Happy Easter.
- Sending a basketful of warm greetings and hugs to my dearest uncle this Easter. May God’s matchless love be with you as you celebrate this great day.
- Happy Resurrection Sunday, dearest uncle. May this Easter fill your life with joy, hope and grace.
- This is an outstanding day as it is the day Jesus defeated death and came back to life. As we make merriment on this holy day, it’s my prayer that the beautiful colors of your Easter eggs will decorate your world. Wishing you a truly fabulous Easter!
- Happy Easter to someone who makes the world a more beautiful place just by being a part of it. Uncle, just like you make this world better, may God make everything better in your life on this holy day.
- May this Easter bless you with a long, happy life filled with successful periods. Happy Easter to the greatest uncle in the world!
Easter Wishes for Cousins
- As we remember Christ’s return to life on this holy day, it’s my fervent prayer that peace, hope and happiness will never abandon you throughout your mortal journey. Happy Easter.
- This Easter, may your world be as colorful as your Easter eggs. Happy Easter.
- Just like the Easter Bunny brings chocolate eggs at Easter, so will this outstanding day bring you all the joy your world can contain. Have a beautiful and blessed Easter.
- May the astonishing power Jesus Christ used in resurrecting from the dead save you from all the plans of your enemies and grant you the desires of your heart. Happy Easter.
- Christ’s remarkable return to life from the land of the dead is one of the clearest signs that if we walk with Him in faith, He will make us more than conquerors. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!
- Have a very blissful Easter celebration, for Jesus Christ is alive! And as you do that, may the spirit of Easter grant you happiness, good health and success.
- Peace, love and tons of chocolate eggs to you as you celebrate this Easter Sunday. Have a glorious celebration.
- Today, thousands of years ago, Jesus Christ performed His greatest miracle by defeating death and coming back to life. May today mark the beginning of great miracles in your life. Happy Easter.
Easter Wishes for Workmates
- I hope your Easter holidays are as happy as you make the workplace. Have a blessed Easter!
- May the amazing light of the risen Lord forever shine on you and your family so that you may know happiness all the days of your lives. Have a truly wonderful Easter celebration.
- May this Easter holiday remind us of the amazing things God has blessed our lives with so that we may forever rejoice and praise His holy name. Wishing you a blessed and truly Happy Easter.
- May all the good things your soul has wished for start materializing in your world starting from these blessed Easter holidays. Do have a beautiful and happy Easter celebration.
- As you observe this holy day, may the incomparable love and blessings of God be with you today and forever. Happy Easter.
- May this wonderful day that saw the resurrection of Christ bring you all the happiness and good fortune you can handle. Happy Easter to you, my dear friend and colleague.
Easter Wishes for Boss
- Just as chocolate eggs always accompany Easter, may happiness and success always accompany both your private and professional lives. Happy Easter.
- Sir/ma’am, may this holy day usher in more prosperity and joy into your amazing life. Happy Easter.
- May the risen Jesus Christ bestow upon you and your loved ones blessings as plentiful as the sands of the Sahara Desert. Happy Resurrection Sunday.
- Dear boss, I hope the good Lord will use this Easter to grant you serenity and true happiness. Have a blessed Easter.
- With a wonderful boss like you, every day at work is special. Sir/ma’am, I wish you and your entire family a wonderfully pleasant Easter.
- Just like death couldn’t have the power to hold Jesus captive, so also will nothing have the power to hold your happiness and prosperity captive and prevent them from making their way to you. Have a glorious Easter.
Wishing you a Happy Easter. From all of us.
Easter Wishes for Business Partners
- By all accounts, you’re an amazing business partner. I’m truly privileged to be working with you. On this holy day, it’s my sincerest prayer that your accomplishments in life will increase a hundredfold. Have a blessed Easter.
- As we observe this very auspicious occasion in the Christian calendar, it’s my prayer that our fine partnership will continue to transition from strength to strength and flourish like flowers in summer. Happy Easter.
- May God’s amazing love be with you this Easter and on all the days of your life. Happy Easter.
- Happy Easter to a wonderful man/woman who is not only a fantastic business partner but also a true friend. I hope this Easter will fill your heart with endless happiness and peace. Enjoy this great day to the max with your loved ones.
- May the hope that accompanies this festive occasion fill your heart to its brim and linger in it until the end of time. Happy Easter to you, my friend.
- Wishing you a glorious Easter! May God pour oceans of blessings and happiness upon your home.
- Let your heart overfill with gladness this Easter, for the most wonderful rewards of life are on the horizon. Have a fabulously happy Easter.
With joyful Easter Wishes.
You may also like:
A Sunday Well Spent | Happy and Inspirational Sunday Quotes
Uplifting Good Morning Images
112 Quotes About Forgiveness (That Might Help You Let Go And Free Yourself) Click here for our best birthday wishes.
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.