Appropriate wordings for retirement wishes for colleagues and coworkers to Retirement wishes, congratulation messages and farewell quotes for colleagues . colleagues give you the opportunity to congratulate this person to start a free life.
72 Best Retirement Quotes and Sayings and WishesLet these retirement quotes and sayings be ones that you share with the new retiree. Also find retirement wishes to send congrats! Retiring from work can be one of the best times of a person's life.
Best Retirement Quotes
Related: Best Quotes | Inspirational Quotes | Positive Quotes | Positive Attitude Quotes | Passion Quotes | Wise Quotes | Opportunity Quotes |
Famous Retirement Quotes
Related: Famous Quotes | Famous Quotes about Life | Quotes about Change | Graduation Quotes | Be Yourself Quotes | Attitude Quotes | Knowledge Quotes |
Dec 25, 2017 A great selection of retirement wishes for a coworker to give you ideas and But you are free to keep it very short and simple as well. Judge the.
Funny Retirement Wishes: Looking for humorous notes and quirky messages to write on a sweet card or to use in a speech? This post is a roller coaster ride through some of the silliest and funniest quotes about retiring. The best part about is that they will be relatable to just about everyone including teachers, professors, doctors, engineers, IT guys, nurses, accountants, business executives or even the friendly oldie working at the neighborhood supermarket. Read them and think of how you can infuse humor in your greetings. Whether it is for your colleagues, bosses, dad, mom, friends or someone in the family – make sure your witty lines put a smile on the new retiree’s face. Don’t forget to share your words on Facebook and Pinterest.
1) Retirement is the beginning of the time when you can sit back and give advice to others, even though you never followed it in your own life. Congratulations.
2) Old age, fragile bones, doctor visits, medical checkups and a weak bladder – are you still looking forward to retirement? Congratulations.
3) The funny thing about retirement is that it makes you realize the importance of medical insurance.
4) Do you think that life after retirement is an adventure? Well, it is if you count trekking out of bed, climbing atop sofas and diving into takeaways. Have fun.
5) After retirement the body grows older, the heart grows fonder and the mind becomes younger. All the best at trying to handle an old body with a young mind and fond heart.
6) Retirement is the only thing that will make you realize how you wasted all these years trying to be mature when you can get back to being a child at the end of it all. Have fun.
7) Remember all those things that you wanted to do in your life, but didn’t because you never had the time? Don’t plan on doing them after your retirement either – you will either be too old or too poor to afford them now. Wish you a happy retirement.
8) Thankfully, retirement is mandatory and not an option. Otherwise I would be stuck with an annoying colleague like you. xoxo
9) Congratulations for gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
10) Retirement is like a never-ending weekend party except that you can’t drink, can’t hook up and can’t stay up all night even if you want to. So in short, it is boring. Congratulations.
11) Retirement is like a lifelong vacation, except that you are no longer fit to do most of the fun stuff. Congratulations.
12) All your life you sacrificed your health so you could earn more money to retire happily. Now you’ll realize that you’ll be spending all the money to keep up your health. Congratulations.
13) Most people spend their whole lives planning their retirement but when they actually retire, they don’t know what to do. Don’t let this happen to you.
14) Congratulations on your retirement but don’t get too eager to relax yet. Get ready to tire yourself out with grandkids, gardening and many other chores.
15) No matter how many college degrees, skill development courses and professional accreditations you have received, there is one more qualification you will still receive after your retirement – Master of Doing Nothing. Congratulations.
16) Retirement is just a nice way for your company to say that you are getting too old to work. Congratulations for stepping into this league, old timer.
17) Doing the things you always wanted to do is not the real challenge of retirement. Remembering them is the real challenge. Good luck at being a forgetful pensioner.
18) Reaching retirement age is like getting to the top of a cliff. You will be at the zenith of your career, well knowing that the next step is a downward plunge toward old age. Good luck.
19) Some people say that retirement signifies the end of all of life’s tension, but that’s true only if you have a grand pension.
20) Retirement is just a nice way for the company to tell you that they have found more energetic, talented, youthful and skilled staff than you. Happy retirement.
21) For someone as lazy as you, retirement will make no difference in your life except the fact that you can now do nothing, officially. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for your retirement. Now you will be forced to work on a never-ending project that will take up all your time and it’s called – Doing Nothing.
23) Until now, when you slacked at work your boss shouted at you. Now when you slack at household chores, your wife will shout at you. Happy retirement.
24) Was working hard all your life worth it? You are about to realize that now. Congratulations on retiring.
25) All these years you argued with your colleagues, juniors, managers and your boss at work. After retirement, you will argue with your grandkids, children and wife at home. Life remains the same.
26) It doesn’t matter whether you behave like a grumpy retiree or not, because people are going to assume that anyways. Good luck dealing with that.
27) Consider yourself officially and truly retired on the day you don’t feel like changing your underwear. Good luck.
28) Retirement is the turning point in your life which makes you realize that you had your priorities messed up all this while. Congratulations, better late than never.
29) Retirement marks the transition from working under one boss to a new one called WIFE. Congratulations.
30) Health, family, friends and relationships are some of the things that you sacrificed in your life so that you could work harder and earn more money. Now you will realize that you need these things to enjoy retirement. Such is the irony of life.
31) Retirement – the only real excuse you’ll ever have to spend your entire life’s savings. Have fun.
32) Retirement is said to be the slow and painful lead up to the sunset years of your life. Have fun old timer.
33) Retirement is a fence – on one side lies hard work and on the other lies boredom. Either ways, it’s no fun.
34) Retirement is like a bubble that burst just when you think you are at the zenith of your career. Good luck buddy.
35) Retirement is the company way of indirectly telling you that it has no more use of an old and lazy bum like you. Goodbye.
36) Retirement is life’s way of telling you that you are too old and too weak to work any longer. Congratulations.
37) Being retired is the only time in your life when you won’t mind if you don’t get a holiday. Have fun.
38) Every day of your retired life will feel like a happy Friday night. But it’s useless because being old will make you feel dull like Monday morning all the time. Happy retirement.
39) You always cursed your body when you were ill which made you miss an important deadline at work. Retirement is when you will finally curse yourself for using an important deadline at work as an excuse for not taking care of your body all these years.
40) Congratulations on retiring. Have fun watching your life’s savings dwindle out.
Retirements are occasions worth celebrating. It is one such a fabulous time when you are free from your responsibilities and you start living for yourself. You have no deadlines to complete, no alarms to wake you up or no burden to take care of. It is simply a phase in which you have enough time for yourself and you should enjoy every minute of this phase. Sometimes retirement comes with mixed feelings as you are aware that you will no more be going to the office or at work and meet your colleagues and friends. Well, it is completely okay to adopt changes in life and move ahead of everything. So, one should enjoy this occasion. Send wonderful retirement wishes to your friends and co-workers and congratulate them on completing a phase of the journey of life. Send them the best wishes on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and various other social media platforms free of cost and make them feel positive and happy regarding their retirement.
Are you looking for heart touching retirement wishes for co-worker? The 143greetings is the platform to look for the same. Here, you will get an amazing collection of messages drafted by writers who master the skill of presenting emotions in words. Check out our wide range of retirement messages drafted just for you.
Retirement is an occasion with mixed feeling. On the one hand, the person who is retiring feel relaxed and on the other hand, his/her colleague become gloomy as the person will no longer be the part of daily work. Departing the person with funny retirement messages is a great gesture. Look for some hilarious retirement message at 143greetings and wish you friend the same.
On the day when your father’s retirement is to be announced, it is the time you make him feel you are there for him always. Convey him the same message sending touchy retirement wishes. Check our retirement wishes for fathers category to find an apt wish. We have an inspiring collection of the same drafted just for the occasion.
Is your brother retiring and you want to send a heartfelt retirement message to him, but not getting right words? Check our category retirement wishes for brother and send it to your brother directly from here. We have a unique collection of retirement messages in different categories.
Sep 11, 2019 Sending your retirement wishes is a good way to honor hard work. The best messages acknowledge accomplishments, use a little humor, and.
One of the things that retirees will always cherish are the good will messages from family and Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.