Browse our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous enjoying lifequotes and enjoying life sayings.
The pursuit of happiness is real.
We all want to be happy, right?
After all, life’s better when we’re happy, healthy and successful.
So to help you on your journey to happiness, please enjoy these 138 feel-good quotes about happiness…
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.” – Alain De Botton
“Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
“I have only two kinds of days: happy and hysterically happy.” – Allen J. Lefferdink
“People should find happiness in the little things, like family.” – Amanda Bynes
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
“As people spin faster and faster in the pursuit of merely personal happiness, they become exhausted in the futile effort of chasing themselves.” – Andrew Delbanco
“Whoever is happy will make others happy.” – Anne Frank
“Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
“Happy girls are the prettiest.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
“Family, friends, a good laugh and beautiful weather are the best cures.” – Bar Refaeli
“All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.” – Baruch Spinoza
“Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.” – Benjamin Franklin
“A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” – Bernard de Fontenelle
“To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” – Buddha
“There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” – C. JoyBell C.
“Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” – Carl Jung
“The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.” – Carrie Jones
“Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.” – Channing Pollock, Mr. Moneypenny
“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
“There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.” – Charlotte Bronte
“If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.” – Chinese proverb
“The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.” – Colette
“Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” – Cynthia Nelms
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
“It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” – Dale Carnegie
“People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know.” – Dany Laferrière
“We can’t control the world. We can only (barely) control our own reactions to it. Happiness is largely a choice, not a right or entitlement.” – David C. Hill
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
“I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success.” – Diego Val
“Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.” – Divyanka Tripathi
“Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.” – Don Marquis
“The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.” – Doug Larson
“Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens.” – Douglas Jerrold
“Happiness is always the serendipitous result of looking for something else.” – Dr. Idel Dreimer
“Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around.” – E.L. Konigsburg
“Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
“If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.” – Edith Wharton
“Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things.” – Epictetus
“The search for happiness is one of the chief sources of unhappiness.” – Eric Hoffer
“My family didn’t have a lot of money, and I’m grateful for that. Money is the longest route to happiness.” – Evangeline Lilly
“Happiness is a place between too much and too little.” – Finnish proverb
“Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” – Frederick Keonig
“There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.” – Freya Stark
“No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel García Márquez
“Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
“Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
“How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now, and there will never be a time when it is not now.” – Gerald Jampolsky
“Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy.” – Gretta Brooker Palmer
“Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
“Cheerfulness is what greases the axles of the world. Don’t go through life creaking.” – H.W. Byles
“Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack.” – Hazelmarie Elliott
“True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” – Helen Keller
“You can only have bliss if you don’t chase it.” – Henepola Gunaratana
“Happiness is a form of courage.” – Holbrook Jackson
“All happiness depends on courage and work.” – Honoré de Balzac
“Real happiness is cheap enough, yet how dearly we pay for its counterfeit.” – Hosea Ballou
“So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?” – Hunter S. Thompson
“Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.” – Immanuel Kant
“Happiness is a matter of one’s most ordinary and everyday mode of consciousness being busy and lively and unconcerned with self.” – Iris Murdoch
“Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it.” – J. Petit Senn
“Happiness is distraction from the human tragedy.” – J.M. Reinoso
“Real happiness is not of temporary enjoyment, but is so interwoven with the future that it blesses for ever.” – James Lendall Basford
“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” – James Oppenheim
“I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.” – Jane Austen
“Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though it were his own.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease to be so.” – John Stuart Mill
“Happiness is only real when shared.” – Jon Krakauer
“You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
“Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” – Joseph Addison
“The happiness which is lacking makes one think even the happiness one has unbearable.” – Joseph Roux
“It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.” – L.M. Montgomery
“There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.” – Lady Blessington
“If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu
“You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.” – Lauren Oliver
“If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
“In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness – otherwise how would you know when you’re happy?” – Leslie Caron
“There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
“He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – Margaret Lee Runbeck
“Happiness is a constant work-in-progress, because solving problems is a constant work-in-progress – the solutions to today’s problems will lay the foundation for tomorrow’s problems, and so on. True happiness occurs only when you find the problems you enjoy having and enjoy solving.” – Mark Manson
“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” – Mark Twain
“In my life I’ve learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we’re all searching for. I haven’t come across anyone who didn’t become a better person through love.” – Marla Gibbs
“Happiness is a well-balanced combination of love, labour, and luck.” – Mary Wilson Little
“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.” – Maxim Gorky
“Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. That’s the best kind of life.” – Maxime Lagacé
“Many things can make you miserable for weeks; few can bring you a whole day of happiness.” – Mignon McLaughlin
“Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.” – Mildred Barthel
“Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.” – Mother Teresa
“Happiness in this world, when it comes, comes incidentally. Make it the object of pursuit, and it leads us a wild-goose chase, and is never attained.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Happiness is the default state. It’s what’s there when you remove the sense that something is missing in life.” – Naval Ravikant
“Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad.” – Norm Papernick
“Happiness is the resultant of the relative strengths of positive and negative feelings rather than an absolute amount of one or the other.” – Norman Bradburn
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
“Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” – Orhan Pamuk
“Happiness is an accident of nature, a beautiful and flawless aberration.” – Pat Conroy
“Happiness is the natural flower of duty.” – Phillips Brooks
“It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness.” – Richard Branson
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
“Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” – Robert Anthony
“To be happy, you must fancy that everything you have is a gift, and you the chosen, though you worked your tail off for every bit of it.” – Robert Brault
“Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” – Robert Frost
“Happiness is the experience of loving life. Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience. And love is looking at someone or even something and seeing the absolute best in him/her or it. Love is happiness with what you see. So love and happiness really are the same thing…just expressed differently.” – Robert McPhillips
“Most of us believe in trying to make other people happy only if they can be happy in ways which we approve.” – Robert S. Lynd
“Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.” – Robertson Davies
“Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Pleasure is very seldom found where it is sought. Our brightest blazes are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks.” – Samuel Johnson
“The happiness of life is made up of the little charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
“Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.” – Sri Chinmoy
“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
“Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
“If you are not happy here and now, you never will be.” – Taisen Deshimaru
“There is no way to happiness — happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
“Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind.” – Thomas Jefferson
“We cannot be happy if we expect to live all the time at the highest peak of intensity. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.” – Thomas Merton
“The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
“The secret of happiness is to find a congenial monotony.” – V.S. Pritchett
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
“If you observe a really happy man you will find him building a boat, writing a symphony, educating his son, growing double dahlias in his garden, or looking for dinosaur eggs in the Gobi desert. He will not be searching for happiness as if it were a collar button that has rolled under the radiator. He will not be striving for it as a goal in itself. He will have become aware that he is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded hours of the day.” – W. Beran Wolfe
“We are no longer happy so soon as we wish to be happier.” – Walter Savage Landor
“Happiness is a function of accepting what is.” – Werner Erhard
“Happiness is an inside job.” – William Arthur Ward
“Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” – William Feather
“The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris
“On the whole, the happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so.” – William R. Inge
“The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.” – William Saroyan
Tags:happiness quoteshappy quotehappy quotesquotes about happinessquotes about happy
— Quincy Seale
Life is meant to be enjoyed, and to live life the fullest you must always look at the I believe that a lot of how you look is to do with how you feel about yourself.
Life Whatsapp Status : After Alone Images & Friendship Status, Today We are Sharing Here a Large Collection of Life Whatsapp Status with You. In Everyone’s Life Ups & Downs Comes. In that Some people like to use Whatsapp Status to show their Feelings. Here We Have given a Unique Collection of Life Whatsapp Status. You can also check more best status on http://www.techsmarti.com/
1) Life Is One Time Offer, Use It Will.
2) Life Is Never Easy For Those Who Dream.
3) You Change Your Life By Changing Your Heart.
4) There Is Always Something To Be Thankful For.
5) A Good Life Is A Collection Of Happy Moments. ( Life Whatsapp Status )
6) Sometimes The Things We Change End Up Changing Us.
7) Life Is Too Short To Waste On Hating Other People.
8) It Only Takes One Person To Change Your Life : You.
9) One Of The Greatest Diseases Is To Be Nobody To Anybody.
10) Life Without Is Like Broken Pencil, There Is No Point.
11) Life Is Made Of Ever So Many Partings Welded Together.
12) Life Is Like Photography. We Develop From The Negative.
13) Forget The Day’S Troubles Remember The Day’S Blessings.
14) What Ever You Decide To Do, Make Sure It Makes You Happy.
15) Forget What Hurt You But Never Forget What It Taught You.
16) A Well Written Life Is Almost As Rare As A Well Spent One.
17) The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off. ( Life Whatsapp Status )
18) Every New Day Gives New Things & There We Create New Memories.
19) Hakuna Matata. It Means No Worries For The Rest Of Your Days.
20) Life Is So Much Brighter When We Focus On What Truly Matters.
21) Life Is Really Simple, But We Insist On Making It Complicated.
22) Sometimes The Wrong Person Teach Us The Right Lessons In Life.
23) The Good Life Is One Inspired By Love And Guided By Knowledge.
24) Success Is The Sum Of Small Efforts, Repeated Day In & Day Out.
25) You Were Given This Life Because You’Re Strong Enough To Live It.
26) To Succeed In Life, You Need Two Things : Ignorance & Confidence.
27) Jealously Comes From Counting Others Blessing Instead Of Our Own.
28) We’Re Just Trying To Find Some Color In This Black & White World.
29) Find Someone Who Can Change Your Life Not Your Relationship Status.
30) If You Live A Happy Life, Tie It To A Goal, Not To People Or Things.
31) Life Is Not A Problem To Be Solved, But A Reality To Be Experienced.
32) Sometimes Life Hits You In The Head With A Brick. Don’T Lose Faith.
33) The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Can’T Do. ( Life Status )
34) Now days People Know The Price Of Everything And The Value Of Nothing.
35) Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates. You Never Know What You’Re Gonna Get.
36) Everything Will Be Okay In The End. If It’S Not Okay, It;S Not The End.
37) Nothing’S Permanent, You Just Have To Love It, While You Still Have It.
38) Sometimes It’S The Smallest Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
39) Never Give Up. There Is No Such Thing As An Ending Just A New Beginning.
40) Its Not About Forcing Happiness. It’S About Not Letting The Sadness Win.
41) Life Is Like Riding A Bicycle. To Keep You Balance. You Must Keep Moving.
42) Spending Today, Complaining About Yesterday Won’T Make Tomorrow Any Better.
43) In Order For Your Life To Be Great, You Must First Learn To Appreciate It.
44) Use Your Smile To Change The World. Don’T Let The World Change Your Smile.
45) Beauty Is Being The Best Possible Version Of Yourself On The Inside And Out.
46) One Day Your Life Will Lash Before Your Eyes, Make Sure It’S Worth Watching.
47) Sometimes The Best Moments In Life Are The Ones You Don’T Tell Anyone About.
48) Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Falling, But In Rising Every Time We Fall.
49) Every Story Has An End But In Life Everything Ending Is Just A New Beginning. ( Life Quotes Saying )
50) Focus On Your Own Happiness. If You’Re Happy, Those Around You Will Be Happy.
51) No Point In Stressing Over Something You Can’T Change. Move On & Grow Stronger.
52) Sometimes You Will Never Know The Value Of A Moment Until It Becomes A Memory.
53) Sometimes Life Is A About Risking It All For A Dream No One Else Can See But You !
54) Trying To Forget Someone You Love Is Like Trying To Remember Someone You Never Meet.
55) Don’T Worry About Those Who Talk Behind Your Back, They’Re Behind Your For A Reason.
56) The Best Things In Life Are Unseen, That’s Why We Close Our Eyes When We Kiss & Dream. ( Status about Life )
57) Life Is Short, Time Is Fast. No Replay, No Rewind. So Enjoy Every Moment As It Comes.
58) Create Your Own Style….Let It Be Unique For Yourself & Yet Identifiable For Others.
59) Life Is Not Measured By Breaths We Take But By The Moments That Take Our Breath Away.
60) There Are Two Types Of Pain In This World. Pain That Hurts You. Pain That Changes You.
61) Don’T Wish You Life Was Good. Don’T Hope It Will Get Better. Get Up & Make It Amazing.
62) Stop Worrying About What You Have To Loose And Start Focusing On What You Have To Gain.
63) Enjoy The Litter Things In Life. For Someday You Will Realize They Were The Big Things.
64) Listen To The People When They Are Angry, Because That Is When The Real Truth Comes Out.
65) Don’T Be Afraid To Change. You May Lose Something Good But You May Gain Something Better.
66) Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.
67) Create A Life That Feels Good On The Inside, Not One That Just Looks Good On The Outside.
68) The Best Feeling Of Happiness Is When You’Re Happy Because YOu’Ve Made Somebody Else Happy.
69) The Best Things In Life Are Not Things, It’S The People Who Make You Feel Loved & Cared For.
70) Beautiful Things Happen In Your Life When You Distance Yourself From All The Negative Things.
71) Life Is Journey With Problems To Solve, Lessons To Learn But Most Of All, Experience To Enjoy.
72) The Secret Of Being Happy Is Accepting Where You Are In Life & Making The Most Out Of Everyday. ( Life Whatsapp Status )
73) When Life Given You A Hundred Reason To Cry, Show Life That You Have A Thousand Reason To Smile.
74) Life Is A Book. Everyday Is A New Page. Every Month Is A New Chapter. Every Year Is A New Series.
75) If You Place Your Heart In God’S Hands, He Will Place Your Heart In The Hands Of A Worthy Person.
76) The Secret Of Being Happy Is Accepting Where You Are In Life And Making The Most Most Of Everyday.
77) One Of The Happiest Moments Ever, Is When You Find The Courage To Let Go Of What Yu Can’T Change.
78) Courage Is What It Takes To Stand Up And Speak. Courage Is Also What It Takes To Sit Down & Listen. ( Life Status )
79) The Beauty Of Life Does Not Depend On How Happy You Are, But How Happy Others Can Be Because Of You.
80) No Matter How Good Or Bad Your Life Is, Wake Up Each Morning And Be Thankful That You Still Have One.
81) Be What You Are & Say What You Eel Because Those Who Mind Don’T Matter & Those Who Matter Don’T Mind.
82) The Best & Most Beautiful Things In The World Can Not Be Seen Not Touched….But Are Felt In The Heart.
83) Without Humor Life Is Boring. Without Love Life Is Hopeless. Without Friends Ike You, Life Is Impossible.
84) Life Is Very Complicated. Don’T Try To Find Answers Because When You Find Answers Life Changes The Questions.
85) Sometimes In Life We Make The Mistake Of Giving Certain People The Places Which They Never Deserve In Our Life.
86) The Truth Is You Don’T Know What Is Going To Happen Tomorrow. Life Is A Crazy Ride, And Nothing Is Guaranteed. ( Life Quotes )
87) In The End, People Will Judge You Anyway. Don’T Live Your Life Impressing Others. Live You Life Impressing Yourself.
88) Hard Times Are Sometimes Blessing In Disguise. We Do Have To Suffer But In The End It Makes Us Strong, Better & Wise.
89) I Really Believe Everyone Has A Talent, Ability Or Skill That He Can Mine To Support Himself And To Succeed In Life.
90) The Best Feeling Is When You Realize That You Are Perfectly Happy Without The People You Thought You Needed The Most.
91) Anyone Can Make You Happy By Doing Something Special. But Only Someone Special Can Make You Happy Without Doing Anything.
92) Every Single Person On The Planet Has A Story. Don’T Judge People Before You Truly Know Them. The Truth Might Surprise You.
93) The Best Thing In Life Is Finding Someone Who Knows All Your Mistakes & Weaknesses & Still Thinks You’Re Completely Amazing.
94) Life Has Many Ways Of Testing A Person’S Will, Either By Having Nothing Happen At Al Or By Having Everything Happen All At Once.
95) The Hardest Moment In Life Isn’T When You”Re Sad And Tears Comes Out Of Your Eyes, But It’S When You’Re Sad & You’Re Forces To Smile. ( Status for Life )
96) Every Struggle In Your Life Has Shaped You Into The Person You Are Today. Be Thankful For The Hard Times, They Can Only Make You Stronger.
97) A Beautiful Life Doesn’T Just Happen, It Is My Built Daily By Prayer, Humility, Sacrifice And Love. Ay That Beautiful Life Be Yours Always.
98) You Can’T Always Get What You Want, But If You Keep Trying & Look Hard Enough, You Could Just End Up With What You Wanted, Something Worthwhile.
99) Enjoy Every Single Moment. The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly, The Inspiring, The Not So Glamorous Moments. And Thank God Through It All.
100) Life Is The Most Difficult Exam. Many People Will Fail Because They Try To Copy Others- Not Realising That Everyone Has A Different Question Papers.
Read More – Anniversary Quotes
Read More – Love Status for Whatsapp
Read More – Cool Status for Whatsapp
Read More – Sad Whatsapp Status
So, Here was the Collection of Most Amazing Life Whatsapp Status. With these Life Status We have also added some Life Whatsapp Status for You. Every One have their Special Life Whatsapp Status Which shows Way of Living Life. Now Days Whatsapp is one of the most used Social Media App to Share Life Whatsapp Statusor Inspiring Life Quotes. You can also share this Collection of Life Quotes with Your Friends & Family.
TAGS – Life Whatsapp Status, Life Status for Whatsapp, Life Quotes, Inspiring Life Quotes, Quotes on Life, Quotes About Life, Life Status, Status about Life, Inspirational Life Quotes, Funny Life Quotes
Hello, Friends are you looking for Sad Status, Then you are in the right place you can read here 300+ WhatsApp sad status in English. You can also share it on your Facebook timeline, Instagram feed and WhatsApp status. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.
I hope you all like this English Sad Status for Whatsapp. Share it with your friends so we can bring new status daily. Read Romantic Status here.
Hi Friends!! I am Richa Singh from New Delhi, India. I am a part-time blogger & Writer. I love to write poems & Status.
Don't be shy, set an attractive WhatsApp love status and tell her or him The people who stick by you at your worst, deserve to enjoy being.
Here are some best collection of Feeling Alone Whatsapp Status in English that you can share with your I Call It Enjoying My Own Company.